Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Have To Know About The Boy

"You have to know how he fucked me"

12
12 Comments 12
22.2k Views 22.2k
766 words 766 words
I know you want all the details honey but I have to be quick, okay? I've got a lot to get done before Monday but I know how much you enjoy hearing about my antics and I love telling you about them- No, shush I am not skipping to the good bits when you need to know everything in the correct order. Patience baby, you'll hear it all eventually even if it's not all tonight!

So, you remember that young cute guy who I met at a party some weeks ago? Yes, him- six foot one, green eyes, dark hair and an athletic build which you can climb like a tree. Well he and I met up this week, after college on Tuesday I went back to his while he was home alone. We went into his bedroom instantly as it made more sense than sitting in the lounge and he was showing off, yes I know that's his usual... Anyway, I teased him about how small his t-shirt is over his biceps and he whipped it off faster than you can say, 'Flash.' So he was all shirtless and horny in front of me when I sat down on his bed and parted my knees slightly-

He pounced on me, his lips were on mine and he grabbed the back of my neck to hold me tighter to him. Kissing me the way only a horny teenage guy can and get away with it. He pushed me back onto the bed and I had my hands over his bare back, feeling his hardness through his gym shorts automatically. Yes, I'm a slut but well- so is he, so we make a good pair! Anyway, we were kissing for only a few minutes when he started rubbing me through my panties. Those cute red lace ones I bought back in June which he loved though they were on the floor too quickly for him to notice them. He was rough in fingering me but I was soaking wet anyway and it was hot. So fucking hot and I couldn't believe what I was doing but I was loving every minute of it.

I felt his cock in my hand and god, it was so fucking thick and stiff. Man, I could barely get my hand around it to wank him off but I managed it and boy, he enjoyed it.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

The boy was crazy for me with his hands all over me and his lips latching onto my nipple like a babe. I heard him get the condom out and he rolled it on quicker than you could gasp. He was gentle pushing into me, he has a big cock after all and I'm really tight so he was considerate. We couldn't keep it slow for long before he was fucking me nice and deep. It felt so fucking good, he kept pounding into me and I scratched my nails down his back before we switched.

Riding him in cowgirl gave him a real treat with my titties bouncing on my chest. You know what my body is like though don't you honey? My boobs are DD and I'm pretty curvy even though I'm small, he was loving his view anyway and certainly enjoyed my cunt. I kept riding him until he was panting and I just grinned because damn, that boy had never been with someone as good as me before. He told me so, I'm the best he's had and all the other girls were shy and unsure about what to do whereas I claimed his cock.

I sound like such a whore honey, but fuck right then I felt so slutty that was what I wanted. We fucked hard and fast before getting dressed just in time for when his flatmate got back. We watched a movie and he walked me to the bus stop, holding my hand and kissing me good night. We're seeing each other tonight actually as he's just texted and wants to cook dinner for us. I know I'm busy but I want to see him again and besides, I'm wet after writing this and he needs something for dessert...

Yes honey, so did you like my story? I know he and I will fuck tonight so there'll be more to tell you with all the juicy details. Did I mention that his cock is eight inches and he is a personal trainer, no? However did I leave that out, well now you know honey and yes you dirty sod, you can fuck me too if you're good!

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments