Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Big Surprise

"Amy wasn't interested in Brian, until something big happened"

40
4 Comments 4
24.4k Views 24.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

When the attendant at the gate announced a further delay to their connecting flight to New York, Amy silently murmured, “I hate her.” She was referring to her boss. She actually adored her boss and was grateful to her, since the PR agency she is working for does not normally send an employee at her level on a promotion tour with a writer as important as Brian Farmer, and she appreciated the risk that her boss had taken to convince the VP to send Amy. The knowledge that she is valued by her boss was somewhat compensating for the pain of having to spend a week with Brian.

For seven days in four Midwestern cities, Brian had not missed a single opportunity to make cheap advances at her. He commented on her breasts, described what he might do with them, invited her to join him in the Jacuzzi in his room (“it’s too boring to sit in it alone”), and to join him in his bed (“it’s wasteful for one person to sleep alone in a king size bed”). She finds it ironic that a person whose novels are celebrated for their subtle sophistication, hits on her with lines only slightly more elegant than honking the horn.

So now they’re finally on the plane at Kansas City’s airport, she’s sitting next to him in business class, and the airplane is stuck on the tarmac. Some technical problem with the navigation computer is yet again elongating the time she has to spend with Brian. The good news is that Brian is sitting there silently; probably tired from the two readings he gave this morning in Boulder. Amy is moving about in her seat, trying to find a comfortable position to rest in. If she can manage to fall asleep, she knows she won’t wake up till the wheels hit ground at home.

“Would you like to switch seats? You might have an easier time in the window seat, and I can’t ever sleep on planes anyway,” Brian says. That may have been the first kind thing he said this week.

Amy would gladly switch with him. She declines his offer, “I couldn’t possibly,” expecting that he would offer again, but he doesn’t.

Ten minutes and two glasses of airline wine later, Amy is still twisting and turning. She comments on how it’s difficult to sleep in the aisle seat without a wall to lean on, but Brian does not get the hint. Instead, he pulls up the armrest between them and suggests that she puts her head in his lap. Amy hesitates. This could be comfortable, but will he try something? She decides to go for it: she will just treat him the same way she treats any other sleazy guy. Famous novelist or not, if he tries something she’ll punch him in the nuts. She folds her legs up on her seat and carefully places her head midway between his knees and his crotch placing her hands as an improvised pillow between her cheek and his leg. 'This can work,' she thinks to herself, closing her eyes and trying to sleep. Brian puts his hand, the one closer to her, on her back. He needs to rest it somewhere, Amy thinks, and as long as he keeps it still that’s fine.

Finally, the plane is ready to take off. Amy seats back in her seat until the plane reaches cruising altitude. After that, she politely asks Brian if she can use his lap again. Everything seems calm and easy now. She’ll be home in a few hours and the situation with Brian is surprisingly pleasant. She gets back in her fetal position and gets closer to falling asleep. She lifts her head a bit and as she adjusts her hand to support her cheek better, pushing it a bit toward his thigh, she feels something there. Her pulse accelerates at once. Did she just touch his penis?

Two questions are going through her head at the same time: could that really be his dick reaching so far away down from his groin? Did he get hard just from me resting my head on his lap? The curiosity excites her and she completely forgets what an asshole Brian has been all week. She must investigate. Pretending to readjust her head again, she moves her hand further in. Her fingers are now fully on top of the object, and she now knows the answer to the first question: without doubt, it is his cock going all this way down his pant leg. She starts grabbing it, getting a better feel of it, when she realizes the answer to the second question: it’s actually not even hard. Amy is amazed.

Amy’s hand is now moving back and forth on Brian’s cock, trying to find where it starts and ends to figure out just what she’s dealing with here. Brian is getting erect as she’s doing that, and at this point, Amy is trying to pretend that she touched it by accident. Brian’s cock is fully hard now, but he’s not doing anything quite yet. He knows that Amy is his now and he doesn’t need to work hard any more.

Since her second boyfriend, Amy has had a thing for big cocks. Her first boyfriend had a pretty decent cock, but nothing special: maybe six and a half inches long and pretty average girth. Sex with him was good, partially due to the novelty of having a first boyfriend at the age of sixteen. She met her second boyfriend in college. Martin was sweet and smart, and everyone on campus liked him. His dick was on the smaller side: not more than five and a half inches long and really thin. She could almost completely hide his dick in her hand when he was hard. She always told herself that it didn’t matter because he really worked hard in bed, and she could always cum when he ate her pussy or fingered her. “Sex with him is great,” she told her friends, and never mentioned that she usually helped herself orgasm by fingering her clit while he fucked her.

When the summer came both of them went for a summer program in Europe: Martin went to London and Amy to Paris. Every other week one of them would take a train and they would spend the weekend together, but for the rest of the time, Amy was a single American girl in Paris. She was an American girl who was in love with her boyfriend in London, but still, a single American girl in Paris, who didn’t want to go back without having a few adventures. So when she met a Danish backpacker named Lars at a party, and he didn’t have a place to stay, and her roommate was out of town, she suggested that he crash with her for a few nights.

ElyassdickTsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElyassdickTsTS

When they got to her place they started making out, and then she went to the bathroom and came back to find him naked under her covers. She was never that promiscuous, but something about the situation seemed right, and she quickly got naked and joined him. The real shock was when she started feeling his dick. Eight inches, uncut, and so thick that she could just barely touch her middle finger to her thumb around it. She wanted to apologize and explain that she couldn’t, but Lars was insisting and explained that he gets that all the time, and there are ways to make it work. He got her really wet and started inserting it very slowly. Amy was in pain. She wanted him to stop, and he did stop and waited for her to catch her breath. When she did, he inserted another half inch until he was fully inside her. Every square inch of her vagina felt stretched over his huge cock, and he was lying on top of her without moving.

“Are you OK?” he asked.

“Just don’t move for another minute please,” she answered, and he didn’t.

“Ready?” Lars said.

“Let’s try slowly?”

Lars started pulling out just a tiny bit, and Amy cringed and grabbed his ass to stop him from moving. She was having the most intense orgasm.

Lars ended up staying for another month in Paris. Every night they would meet and the same thing would happen: after a lot of foreplay Lars would lie on his back and Amy would mount him and slowly work his dick into her. There was always some pain involved in getting it fully inside her, but after it was fully in, it would take her exactly five seconds to cum. She would then recover, recouping while his cock stayed still hard inside her, and then they would fuck for a while longer. Except, of course, for the days when Martin was in town. She still loved Martin and loved the sex with him, but when he was trying to make her cum, she would close her eyes and imagine that it was Lars’s cock inside her.

Her relationship with Martin lasted for a few more months after that summer. The breakup was not because of the sex, it was just the way college relationships work, but she did find herself constantly looking at groins, and getting excited when she saw a big bulge. When she was talking with her girlfriends she always tried to get them to gossip about guys’ dicks, and she frequently complained about how unfair it is that girls can’t really know much about a guy’s cock before they get him naked.

Amy isn’t a size queen. She had a few boyfriends since then, and she hooked up with a lot of guys. A guy with a normal cock was not a deal-breaker, but she always gets really excited when she opens the package and finds something big inside.

Anyway, back to the airplane, Brian seems to be the biggest she ever encountered. When both of her hands are on his dick, the head and an extra inch are still completely uncovered. She wants to see it. The cabin is dark, so she covers herself with a blanket and figures that no one would notice. She opens his pants button. Brian also takes advantage of the blanket and moves his hand up her shirt. As she unzips him, he unbuckles her bra. She grabs his cock and pulls it outside from his boxers (not an easy task), and he palms her right breast. It’s too dark to see under the blanket but Amy can feel Brian’s huge cock in front of her face. She grabs and it and starts stroking it, but she can’t even touch her thumb to her middle finger around it. 'What a spectacular cock,' she thinks and tries to imagine what it would feel like to try to get it inside her pussy: how painful the initial stretch will be, how it would feel to calm down once it's fully inside, how full her vagina would feel with it, and how stretched out it would feel once they’re done. To help her imagination along, she wants to try and get it in her mouth. Amy licks the head of Brian’s cock and gets it really wet all around. Next, she starts getting the head inside her mouth and opens wide to shove more of it down her throat. It’s so wide that she only manages to get a couple more inches before she can’t go any deeper, so she enthusiastically works with her tongue on his head while her lips go up and down the shaft just past the head. She uses both hands to stroke it at the same time, and she can feel how Brian is enjoying that. He is groping both her tits firmly with one hand now, and rubs her nipples. She stops to get some air and licks him all the way down his shaft and to his balls. She takes the balls in her mouth for a minute, and then works her way back up his shaft. She starts sucking him again, and after just a few more strokes he cums, groping her tits very strongly as he does.

Amy’s mouth is full of cum. She keeps his load in her mouth for another while, playing with it inside her mouth and slowly swallowing it. When she straightens back in her seat, she readjusts her bra and realizes that, even with the blanket covering her head, the passengers around couldn’t not have figured out what was going on. Indeed, there is nothing subtle about how Amy sucks cock. She got so excited and carried away, that the fact that she was in a public space was completely forgotten. Cocks like Brian’s can do that to a girl.

 

 

Published 
Written by majdanby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments