Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Groped by a stanger

"She never thought she'd enjoy being groped by a stranger"

260
47 Comments 47
80.7k Views 80.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

It was a hot summer day and the city had organized a free concert for the afternoon. The band playing was very popular so the park was full of people. I was quite far from the stage but there were still a lot of people around me.

Suddenly I felt something touching my ass but didn't think much of it. It was probably just someone accidentally pressing against me as the crowd kept pushing closer to the stage.

A moment later I felt it again, and this time I could tell that it was a fairly big hand, squeezing my ass. I froze, not knowing what to do. The hand kept groping my ass, squeezing it hard. I heard someone growl approvingly behind me.

"Such a nice ass," a man's voice whispered into my ear.

I swallowed hard. I thought about screaming, about causing a scene, but some twisted voice in my head told me to just let it happen, see where it would go.

"I knew you'd like being groped like this, you're even dressed like a little attention-seeking whore," the man chuckled.

I was wearing a black short skirt and a white tank top that fit pretty tightly on me, but I didn't think I was dressed like I was seeking attention. I felt the man slip his hand under my skirt, now groping my bare ass.

"Hmm, are you even wearing any underwear," he whispered, sliding his hand up until his fingers found my thong. "I should've known, such a naughty little whore," he grinned.

"Please, stop touching me," I whispered, but did nothing to try to make him stop.

"Why would I do that when we are both enjoying this?" he teased me, squeezing my ass with both hands, making me gasp out loud. A few people turned to look at me but they were more interested in the show than what was happening around them.

Once no one was looking, he slid his right hand up under my top to squeeze my tits through my bra. I could feel him grinding his hard cock against my ass.

"You have such a fuckable body," he moaned in my ear, making me blush.

He pushed his left hand under my shirt, and with both hands he lifted my bra up over my tits, revealing them to his hands. He started to tease my hard nipples, rubbing and pulling on them. I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

"I knew you'd enjoy this, you're such a fucking slut, getting so turned on from being groped by a stranger," he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head.

"I'm not turned on," I insisted.

"Oh, you're not. I feel like you're lying, maybe I should check," he chuckled.

He pulled his right hand from underneath my top and slipped it under my skirt again.

"Spread your legs for me," he said.

"No."

"I said..." he started and kicked my feet apart, forcing me to spread my legs, "...spread your legs, whore."

He slipped his hand between my legs, rubbing my pussy through my panties at first before quickly pulling them to the side.

"Let's find out just how not turned on you are, shall we?" he said mockingly. I tried to squirm, even though on some level I enjoyed being touched like this by a stranger.

He spread my pussy lips open and slid his finger up and down my wet slit. I could feel how soaking wet my pussy was.

"Lying little whore, your pussy is dripping wet, you're loving this, aren't you?" he grinned. I bit my lip, refusing to answer. "Answer me, or I won't give you what you so clearly need."

I swallowed hard. "Yes," I whispered so quietly I barely heard it myself.

"Yes, what?" he asked, still teasing my wet pussy.

"Yes, I'm loving this," I finally admitted.

"That's a good whore," he grinned as he pushed two thick fingers into my needy pussy and started to fuck me with them.

It was so hard to be quiet. His fingers felt so good in my tight pussy, and his other hand was still squeezing my tit.

"Look at you, you tried to get me to stop and now you're about to cum on this old pervert's fingers," he teased me.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against him, fully enjoying everything he was doing and saying to me. I was so close to my orgasm when he whispered in my ear.

"People are looking at you."

I opened my eyes and saw a few older men staring at me. One of them was subtly touching his crotch and I was sure he was hard, watching me getting finger fucked in public.

I was still looking into that man's eyes when I suddenly came. I slapped my hand over my mouth to keep myself quiet as my body shook with pleasure. The man fingering my pussy kept me up on my feet until my orgasm had passed and I was able to stand on my own two feet again. He pulled his fingers out of me slowly and brought them up to my mouth. Before he could even say anything, I sucked his fingers into my mouth.

"Oh my, what an eager slut, there you go. Isn't that much better than trying to pretend like you didn't want this?" he asked. I nodded as I kept sucking on his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth, wiped them on my top before pulling my bra down to cover my tits again.

"I want to fuck you. Follow me," he said and took my hand. I followed him eagerly.

He led me to a nearby park. There was a small shed at the back of the park, hidden away from the main park area. He pressed my back against the wall and that was the first time I got a good look at the man that had just groped me and made me cum on his fingers.

He was probably double my age, about fifty years old or so. He had a bit of a dad body, his hair was graying and he had a surprisingly kind-looking face. He might as well have been my best friend's dad. He wasn't bad-looking at all.

"I want to see how well an eager slut like you can suck a cock," he said, already unbuttoning his shorts.

indianruby9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianruby9

I wanted to suck his cock, but I waited until he pressed me down onto my knees with his strong hands. Something about him forcing me down made my pussy even wetter.

"Be a good girl and suck this hard cock," he told me as he rubbed his cock against my lips.

I looked up at him as I slowly opened my mouth and allowed him to push his cock inside. He moaned as the warmth of my mouth surrounded his cock. I started to suck on it slowly, moving my head back and forth.

"That's it, I can already tell that you're an experienced cock sucker," he moaned.

I moved slowly, sucking gently, just waiting for him to get frustrated and take what he needed. I didn't need to wait long.

"Fuck, we don't have all day," he grunted as he pressed my head against the wall and started to thrust into my mouth, harder and harder until he was fucking my mouth hard and fast.

I slurped and gagged on his cock, his pre-cum and my drool dripping down from the corner of my mouth down to my chin and onto my white top.

"That's it, fucking take this cock, you fucking whore," he grunted as he kept fucking my mouth. I gagged hard, but he didn't even slow down.

Suddenly he pulled out, and as I was still catching my breath he pulled me up, flipped me around, and pressed my chest against the wall.

"That pussy felt so fucking tight around my fingers, I need to fuck it," he said as he flipped my skirt up and pulled my panties to the side.

"Do it, fuck me you old pervert," I moaned.

"Beg for it, whore. Beg for me to use your fucking pussy," he growled into my ear, the tip of his cock already teasing my wet opening.

I wanted to talk back at him, rile him up, but I needed his big hard cock inside me too badly to do so.

"Please fuck me, give me that big fucking cock. Please use my tight pussy for your pleasure, please, I need it," I begged.

"Not yet, first I want you to tell me what you are," he said, rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy.

"I'm a whore, I'm a cock-needy whore who needs to be fucked properly," I hissed through my teeth.

"Yes you are, and I'm gonna fuck you like one," he said right before he pushed his thick cock inside me.

I gasped and moaned as he started to pound me, pressing me harder against the wall as he thrust his cock in and out of my tight pussy.

"Fuck, this pussy feels so fucking good, so tight," he moaned and smacked my ass. 

"Fuck me harder, give me that big cock!" I moaned loudly, not caring if someone heard me.

"That's it, take it, take my cock you fucking nasty whore!" he grunted as he kept thrusting in and out of me quickly.

"I'm about to cum," I moaned, desperately needing to cum again.

"Good, cum on my cock, and this time you don't need to try to stay quiet, I want to hear you scream as you cum for me," he grunted, fucking me hard and steady.

My back arched towards him as I came, I was moaning and screaming as my entire body shook.

"Fuck, your cunt is throbbing around my cock!" he grunted as he kept fucking me through my orgasm.

Once my breathing had calmed down a little bit he pulled out of me, flipped me around, and pulled my top down aggressively. He reached behind me to undo my bra and pulled it off of me. With my tits out on display, he picked me up, pressed me against the wall, and pushed his cock back into me.

"Look at these big fat tits, so fucking pretty," he moaned as he started to fuck me, my tits basically on his face. I moaned, loving the way his cock was sliding in and out of me.

He leaned in to suck a nipple into his mouth. The way he rubbed it with his tongue as he sucked on it made my toes curl.

"I can't believe I get to fuck such a hot, eager slut like you," he gasped as he kept pounding me, fucking me against the wall.

"I can't believe I'm letting an old pervert like you fuck me," I grinned. He thrust his cock as deep inside me as he could, holding it there for a moment before he started moving again.

"This old pervert is about to cum inside you," he grunted.

"No, cum in my mouth, I'm not on the pill!" I said hurriedly.

He pulled out quickly and helped me down on my knees. I opened my mouth for him, eagerly waiting for him to fill it with his cum.

He pushed his cock into my waiting mouth, telling me to suck it. I did as I was told, sucking it hard, taking it deep in my throat. It didn't take long until he grunted and started spraying hot cum down my throat. I swallowed it all, not wanting any of it to spill out onto my skin or top.

"Fuck, that's it, swallow all of my cum, you little cum slut," he groaned as the last drops fell on my tongue.

I sucked his cock clean quickly before letting go of it. I smiled widely as I looked up at him. He was panting hard, slowly touching his softening cock.

"Wow, that was amazing. I never thought that groping you would lead here," he said, still a bit out of breath.

"Me neither, but I loved this," I admitted.

"I'm glad to hear that," he smiled as he helped me up. I got dressed quickly, fixed my messed up hair a bit, and turned to look at him.

"If you ever see me in the streets, feel free to grope me again," I winked at him. He looked surprised but then he smiled wickedly.

"I definitely will," he said.

As I was walking home, all I could think about was how I had never thought that being groped against my will would be something I'd be into, but this had opened some kind of floodgate in me. I couldn't wait for it to happen again. 

 

Published 
Written by Brittany290
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments