Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Deal Made For Daddy

"Shelby was a rich girl who was about to lose everything. What would she do to protect her lifestyle?"

86
41 Comments 41
66.3k Views 66.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

I was raised a total '90210' girl. I've never made any apologies for that. Born into the sunny glamor of Hollywood, I was raised in the gilded neighborhoods of Beverly Hills. As a child, I was spoiled by a father who ensured I had the best of everything. I was a true fashionista. I mean, you name it, and Daddy gave it to me. My trendy, designer clothes and ridiculously expensive Italian shoes came from the best shops on Rodeo Drive. Daddy even saw to it that hair stylists who cared for movie stars also looked after my natural blond tresses.

I grew up to be the kind of girl most boys dream about, and the kind that other girls love to hate. They thought my life was straight out of a Hollywood set. What they didn’t know was that it was all an illusion, like everything else in Hollywood. 

You see, the darker side of being a kid in the movie-making world was a mother who left my father for an Italian actor when I was five. Broken households are the norm here, just as are fathers who work sixteen hours a day. Yes, Daddy gave me everything I could want. Everything, that is, except his time. A succession of Hispanic nannies was the closest thing I had to a parent for the longest part of my childhood. Oh, they were kind enough, but they weren't family.

When I was young, Daddy was a well-respected screenwriter in this town. With four Emmys and even an Oscar nomination to his credit, the studios loved him. He had the rare distinction of being wildly successful, and yet still managed to be anonymous enough that the paparazzi never bothered us. Actors and directors become famous, but with Hollywood being above all else a visual town, writers don’t attract that kind of notoriety. Daddy was busy, but even so, life was great. 

It wasn't until I was older that I understood what the pressure of success had done to him. Long nights spent writing, and longer days of schmoozing with producers, wore him down. He lived his life in the fast lane, and the years of drugs and alcohol gradually burned him out. When I reached fourteen, he was no longer working and spent most of his days upstairs, passed out or barely coherent. 

In a few short years, Daddy drank away almost everything he'd saved, and we were in danger of losing our home. Fortunately, reputations in Hollywood are built more on perception than reality, and the name of Garrett Taylor was still hot enough to secure an offer to write a major motion picture screenplay. It was an opportunity we desperately needed, a golden chance to protect our future. The contract would set us up for years, if only he could finish the script.

For a few fabulous weeks, Daddy found the strength to fight his addictions, and he wrote with the magical skill that had made him so valued. I was giddy with excitement and as proud of him as I’d ever been. Not because he’d make a million dollars, plus royalties, on the script, but because he’d conquered the awful habits that had possessed him for so many years. 

Sadly, I was blinded by youthful naïveté. 

One afternoon I came home and was shocked to find him passed out in his room. Tearfully, I cleaned him up, just as I’d done for so many years, and put him to bed, saddened that I’d lost him once again to his demons. Worse, his script wasn't finished and he’d passed the producer’s deadline. We were out of time and money, and I despaired about what would happen next. 

Over the following few days, the producer’s assistant called, again and again, trying to reach my father. I told her he was sick, but it was obvious that Ben Gillman, the producer who’d offered Daddy such a generous contract, was impatient for his script. I tried desperately to get Daddy sober enough to write, but he was really bad and refused to even talk about it. 

I could only stand by and watch as all our hopes for the future dissolved in tumblers of imported scotch. I even threatened to pour it away, but he simply said he’d go to a local liquor store and buy more. It broke my heart when I had to drive him there. 

On a Friday afternoon, two weeks after the script was due, I was halfway through my pilates regimen when I heard a knock at the door. Wearing nothing more than tight leggings and Reebok tank over a sports bra, I went to see who was there. 

A towel around my shoulders, I opened the door and my heart instantly filled with trepidation.

"Oh, Mr. Gillman,” I squeaked, trying to hide my distress. "I'm sorry, but we weren't expecting you." 

"I know, Shelby," he replied, offering a friendly smile. "I really must apologize for dropping by unannounced like this, but I'm afraid your father hasn't been returning my calls."

"I know, but he's been like really sick lately." 

My stomach fluttered with nerves and I wished desperately that Daddy could talk to him. The lie sounded lame even to me, but I didn't know what else to say. 

Mr. Gillman nodded, removed his sunglasses and slipped them into the breast pocket of his suit jacket. "Shelby, please, being passed out drunk isn't quite the same as being sick, now is it?"

"But he isn't..." I stopped. The sympathy in his smile, and the way he raised his eyebrows, made it impossible for me to lie." Mr. Gillman had always been very friendly with Daddy, and he was being so nice about it all that I just wilted under his gaze.

"Look, Shelby, please understand. I don't want to pull your dad's contract. I really don't, but I need that script. I've got a multi-million dollar cast lined up, and they need time to go over it before we start shooting." 

He seemed so sincere, and then he put his hands together as if in prayer. "Please, Shelby, tell me he's finished it." 

I felt like my entire world was crumbling, and a wave of panic washed over me like icy water. "He's written most of it," I gushed, pleading from my heart for him to understand. Tears began filling my eyes and I struggled desperately to find some hope that it would all be enough.

"If I give you what he's written so far, can you, like, give him another week?" I knew, deep down, it would be useless. Daddy hadn't been sober for over a month, and I had no idea how I could make him understand our desperate situation. I only knew I had to try.

Mr. Gillman smiled. "That would be great, Shelby. See, things are getting better already." 

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Gillman, that's like so totally cool! I just know you’re going to love what Daddy's written.” 

"Thank you, Shelby, and please, call me Ben." 

"Okay. Come on in, Ben.

As I stepped back onto the hardwood floor of the foyer, I caught his gaze traveling up and down my body. Probably, that should have given me the creeps, but for an older guy, he really was in great shape. In fact, he looked positively dashing in his Italian suit. Besides, having guys check me out was nothing new, and part of me enjoyed his attention. 

I was actually flattered, and he was being so nice about everything that I couldn't help flirting back. As I led him into the house, I sensed his gaze on the curves of my ass in the skin-tight cotton of my leggings. I knew it was inappropriate, but I was excited by the idea that an important man of his age might think I was sexy.

His willingness to read the script filled me with hope, so I didn't mind him looking while I led him into Daddy's office. Knowing Ben was ogling me, I made a show of bending over, swaying and wiggling my hips, as I rifled through Daddy's desk drawers. Eventually, I pulled out a manilla envelope and, flashing him a coy smile, I slipped it into his hands. I was smiling, giddy with happiness, and I bit my bottom lip when he smiled back. 

"Here it is, Ben, I'm like, totally sure you’re going to love it.” I was flirting shamelessly, but at barely eighteen, I never expected a man in his forties to be seriously interested in me. 

Eager for his approval, I stood closer to him than I should, but I already knew Daddy's writing was good. I was beaming with pride and was sure that, when Ben read it, he would be more than willing to wait for my father to finish the rest. I had no problem in providing some friendly teasing if it helped get Daddy more time. 

Ben sat at the desk and began slowly flipping through the pages. I was on tenterhooks as I waited, and by the time he was finished, I was almost hanging over his broad shoulders. 

"This is outstanding, Shelby,” he said after finishing the last page. "I have to admit, your father has outdone himself." 

Seeing how pleased he was, filled me with relief and I kind of rolled on my toes toward him as he closed the folder. "See? It's almost done, and it's totally brilliant. I'm sure I can get Daddy to finish it soon. If you can give him more time, I just know you won't be sorry." 

I was pleading with my voice and my eyes, almost begging for this chance. Ben took a long look at me and then rolled Daddy's chair away from the desk. He paused as if in thought, then held one of my hands. Using his free hand, he slowly stroked and caressed my arm in a way that felt more personal than reassuring. 

"I like you, Shelby,” he said. "I'd like to consider you as a friend. Would you like that? Being my friend, I mean?" 

He was still softly caressing me, and the look on his face grew intense. Still blinded by joy, I put my other hand on his. "Of course. I want to be your friend. Just like Daddy is," I told him. Deep down, I knew he was leading up to something, but despite the growing intimacy of his touch, my smile never wavered.

He nodded slightly, looked down at my hand and turned it over while his other fingers continued floating up my arm, his touch soft and intimate. I began to feel that there was more to what he was saying. When he looked up at me, I could see the question already forming in his dark eyes. 

"Well, Shelby, there are friends, and then there are friends. You are a beautiful, young woman, and if you would be willing to show me how much you want to be my friend, I'm sure I can work out something for your dad.” Then he rubbed the back of his hand against my inner thigh, just above my knee. "What do you say? I think we could have a really good time together." 

The reality of what he was suggesting hit me like a thunderbolt. I quickly yanked my hand away, slapped his hand off my leg, and backed away. "Oh, my God, Ben. No way!" 

A wave of revulsion rose in my throat and my heart started beating wildly. I suddenly felt exposed, as if he could see right through my thin clothing, and I crossed my arms over my boobs. "You can't make me do that.”

Ben remained seated, slowly shaking his head. "Of course I can't. I wouldn't dream of forcing you to do anything."

"So, you're not going to make me do… do it with you?" I thought he might get out of the chair and come after me, but he sat there, the same intense look on his flawless face. 

"Like I said, Shelby. You don't have to do anything, but if you don't want to be my friend..." He shrugged and rose to his feet. "Then we have nothing left to talk about. I'll leave and head back to my office." 

"Really?" 

"Yes, but when I get there, I'll cancel your dad's contract. There will be no money, and no more chances. You'll have to sell this place and probably end up living in the '909'. I'm sure you'll be okay, though. You could get a job at Walmart or something. I understand they have an employee discount on the rack." 

"But, you said you liked the script. I don't understand.” 

"I do like it, Shelby, but this is Hollywood. Most of the actors you see had to make this same choice at one time or another. They had to ask themselves how much they wanted success. Now, I'm asking you that question. How much do you want this life? It's completely up to you." 

He’d walked slowly toward me until my back was up against Daddy's walnut bookcase. My heart was racing. I was shocked at how cruel he could be, but the fear of losing everything in my life was totally paralyzing. I wanted to keep my life the way it was, and the thought of having to move out of Beverly Hills, and to do the things he threatened... it was just too much for me to consider. Not when I had a choice, anyway. 

Ben must have suspected that I was wavering. He leaned in close, still not quite touching me. The musky scent of his cologne wafted into my senses, and his hot breath flowed over my neck. 

"On the other hand,” he said, “if you were my friend, there are many things I could do for you. As I said, you are a beautiful girl. I'm sure you could get an agent and win some auditions, if I put in a good word for you. You're not a virgin, right?" 

Still refusing to meet his gaze, I shook my head. “No, I've... I've had some boyfriends," I admitted quietly. It was such a personal question and the fact that he’d even asked it turned my cheeks red with embarrassment. I felt small and vulnerable, but he kept enough distance between us that I didn't feel a need to run or scream. He was giving me a choice, I knew that. Not that the options made it any easier. 

Ben smiled as if he thought my discomfort was cute. "Then this really isn't that big a deal, is it? We have some fun, and then you get all those things that matter to you. Say yes, and we both get something we want."

I felt my heart pounding and goosebumps rising on my arms. To my horror, my nipples were also hardening within my bra and I was actually getting wet! Ben was that powerful, and his expectant smile glowed under his perfectly combed hair. In that moment, I recognized that he was truly a man, totally unlike the boys I'd been with. The thought that he wanted me was doing things to me that I hated to admit. 

I could barely breathe when I raised my eyes to meet his. "If I do this, if I say yes, you'll give Daddy more time to finish the script?"

"He won't need it," he whispered in my ear. "I'll take it now and put a team of writers on it tomorrow. They'll have it done by the weekend and your daddy will get full credit. Everyone gets what they want." 

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

Ben spoke very softly, a kind of conspiratorial mirth in his voice that was so distracting I almost couldn't believe what he was demanding of me. Yet, I didn't feel like he was using me. Even if he was, I was getting what I wanted, wasn't I? I was so very tempted. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't remember why.

"What if my Daddy finds out?" I asked, grasping the thought as if it were my last lifeline on a sinking ship. I was wavering, though, and even as the words slipped out, I wasn't sure I cared about the answer. However, Ben’s reply shocked me more than anything else he'd said. 

"Shelby, your dad is no saint. He knows how this town works. He was fucking most of those interns he had in his office. Besides, maybe he should find out. His drinking put you into this position, didn't it? He had to know what might happen. Maybe finding out is what he needs to get his life together again.” He paused, staring into my eyes. “So, what do you say? Are we going to be friends?" 

Somewhere, during all of that, I'd made my decision. Ben's lips were so close to mine I could almost taste his breath and I nodded, slowly. "Yes, I want to be your friend. What do you want me to do?" 

"That's good," he murmured, his lips close to mine. "I just want you to relax, and be friendly for a while. You can do that, can't you? Be friendly?"

“Yes." The word was barely a soft hiss passing between my lips but it had a powerful impact. His lips, soft yet insistent and strong, found mine and I melted into him. His arms encircled my waist and his tongue flicked gently, probing my mouth until I opened it to receive him. It was the first penetration and I instantly knew he would invade me much more intimately before we were finished. 

Having already surrendered, I could only follow his lead. Don't misunderstand me, I wanted to resist, I wanted to hate what he was doing, but for some reason, I couldn't! His touch was firm and he held me close, parting my thighs with his knee. Then I felt his thigh pressing into me, grinding wonderfully against my mound and I whimpered into his mouth. 

I was in a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments