Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A little bit... Foxy

"She just wanted to get into bed with Anton, and he had a fetish"

11
5 Comments 5
17.9k Views 17.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Anton was on the couch, just watching the television with the volume muted. The cartoons moved across the screen but he gave no discernable reaction. Emma watched from the corner of the kitchen cleaning a mug with a teatowel. Dinner had been nice but now that all their friends had gone home and Anton was the last to leave; Emma knew he was waiting for a call so he could go somewhere else but she resented him for ignoring her. 

"Do you want another drink?" Anton turned around slowly, stretching one long ropey arm over the back of the couch. 

"No thanks Em." He smiled distractedly and turned back to the muted television. 

"You can turn the volume on if you want Anton." Emma added a generous splash of whiskey to her now clean mug and joined him on the couch, perching on the edge and watching him with doe-like eyes. She took a mouthful and choked a bit on the burning sensation. 

"No thanks; Em, that's gotta be the most boring thing you could choke on, you know that?" He laughed and shook his head. 

"It's scotch." She informed him. 

"Oh, in that case, bottoms up." Anton turned his attention completely to the TV and swtched the sound on. Animals frollicked in a farmyard scene - squeals and yelps erupting as some sort of shenanigan took place. Emma sipped her whiskey more gently and closed her eyes. The sound of squeaking and a feminine gasping made her eyes open in shock. Anton burst out laughing. He was staring at her while two barnyard animals had sex through a fence; a fluffy looking German Shepherd appeared to be fucking a sleek little fox, holding onto her tail with his teeth while he pounded her. 

"You like this Em?" He laughed again, harsher this time. Emma swallowed. 

"What kind of cartoon is this Anton?" 

"Do you like it?" He leered at her and Emma just blankly stared at him. She'd wanted to get with Anton for as long as she'd known him; she knew he could be kind of perverted and knew she would have to bend a few of her normal rules to get into bed with him. But watching cartoon animals have sex didn't turn her on. He growled under his breath and turned his whole body to face her; the sound he made was remarkably similar to the aggressive sounds coming out of the dog on the TV, and Emma leant backwards, away from him. 

"You should finish off that whiskey Em." He suggested. She took a huge mouthful on cue and gasped as the hot liquid burned her throat. Her eyes watered and he got closer. He reached out and stroked her hair, pulling strands off of her face and lightly running his fingers across her lips. The thin skin there still tingled from the alcohol and his fingers were rough. 

"Maybe you should get some more; you'll enjoy the cartoon more with it." Emma stood up and went to the kitchen, half filling her mug with more whiskey. She came back and sat down, sipping her drink and gagging on each sip. She watched the poor little fox get railed yet again by the bigger, stronger, dog. A farmer appeared and wrapped his leather belt around the poor little fox's neck and pulled, tying her to the fence post. She took another sip and Anton's hand appeared from nowhere and tilted her mug back farther, forcing more burning liquid down her throat. 

"More Em, come on, little fox." He stroked her hair and pulled it back into a pony tail. Emma's stomach rumbled and tightened as Anton pulled on her hair a bit harder, pulling her head back so she looked straight up at him. 

"You picked really nice clothes for tonight's dinner you know; they were a little on the slutty side though. I think you made people uncomfortable."

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" Emma's voice slurred a tiny bit, the pain in the roots of her hair making her stomach clench even tighter. 

"Only in the front of my pants Fox." Anton pulled harder, pulling her head back as far as the couch would allow. 

"And I think you really should drink up; I have to get something from my car." He left and Emma turned her attention back to the little fox on the television. She took moderate mouthfuls of her drink and gasped when the dog used his collar to muffle the fox's yelps as he continued to fuck her. She finished the mug and put it on the table, stretching out her legs. Her shorts had ridden up so far she could see her pubic hair around the edges. Her nipples were hard. Her throat was dry. 

"Honey I'm home." Anton's voice was almost cruel as he dropped a small duffle on the end of the couch. 

"And your pretty little ass is just want I need right now. Get over here." Emma stood up and Anton moved so fast she didn't see him. He grabbed a hold of her bushy ponytail and pushed her back onto the couch roughly. 

"On your hands and knees, like a good little fox."

"Sorry." Emma whsipered, crawling the short distance across the disarrayed cushions. The sounds of the gagged fox being ruthlessly used had shifted to sound more like just plain old porn, and Emma's pussy was oozing arousal into the fabric of her shorts. 

"Don't be sorry, just do better. Now, turn around, show me that ass and tell me it's mine." Emma turned around and backed up until Anton's and swatted at the exposed skin of her thigh. 

"Now tell me that ass is mine little fox. Tell me." His hand cupped her pussy and began to fiddle with the button at the top of her fly. 

"Anton, this ass is yours." Emma whispered. She had fantasized about submitting to him before but the sudden reality was a shock to her system. 

"Please take it and do whatever you want with it. It's all yours now." She arched her back, pushing her ass higher and making it easier for him to undo her zip. He smacked her left cheek and pulled her shorts down to her knees, effectively pinning her knees together. He smacked the other cheek and then slid his fingers down to where her clit poked out, slick with juices. 

Miss_Carolina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miss_Carolina

"You like that don't you fox?"

"Yes." She didn't know what else to say. Her whole body felt like it was on fire and any thoughts she was having about resisting was melting away; Anton wanted to use her? She was totally fine with that. So fine. So very fine. 

"Have you ever had anal before fox?" His wet fingers slid up her crack and toyed with her asshole, feeling the puckered skin tighten impulsively. 

"No, please..." Emma had never had anal sex, she had no interest in having anything shoved up there and she wasn't about to let this man do anything to change that. She wriggled but then his left hand clamped down on her ponytail, pulling her head back and effectively pinning her harder to the couch. His finger breached her pucker and he flexed it, gently fucking her. 

"Oh, the plug is going to stay in you so well; I am going to use you so good." Anton pulled her head back harder and she gasped for air. 

"Go to your room. Get naked and be on your hands and knees on the bed with your head next to the headboard. If you're not in the position when I get in there in five seconds, I will fuck your ass with a wooden spoon and your throat with my cock until you pass out. Understood?" The threat sounded very real and Emma nodded as best she could with her head being held back. He let her go and she leapt from the couch, fleeing to her room, stripping on the way. She nearly tripped over her shorts on the way and when she got to her room, she threw herself on the bed and crawled to the head of it, positioning herself like she was strapped to a rape stand. She waited. And waited. 

"What a good girl you are." Anton's voice was a welcome balm on her nerves, but before she could turn her head and look at him she felt hands on her head. Something heavy and rough was pushed against her face and Anton tied a cloth mask over her face. She felt something enter her mouth and then it tightened, a binding round the back of her neck holding whatever it was into her mouth. She heard the click of a camera and reeled back, trying to get away. 

"Oh no you don't, you'll love these pics little fox, you look so hot right now." Anton laughed wickedly and suddenly something cold was pressed against her asshole. She tried to wriggle away but a heavy strap that smelled like leather tightened around her neck and she found herself bound to her own headboard, her ass high in the air. 

"Oh yes, look at how good you are." Anton pushed the cold thing against her asshole harder and she tried to scream. Nothing came out; Emma's gag held her panic in and she began to cry. Then the pain intensified between her cheeks and with a 'pop' noise the pain disappeared - leaving behind a cold feeling with something oft and furry brushing against the backs of her thighs. The sound of a camera clicked again and again. Emma wiggled one last time, trying to free herself, and suddenly an image popped into her head. 

She could see the little fox, tied helplessly to a post, while a big dog fucked her from behind, her bushy tail lifted up over her back, her mouth gagged... Emma moaned and felt more liquid spill down her thighs as her pussy oozed. 

"Are you getting aroused little fox?" Anton teased, pulling at her hair and playing with the tail he had forced into her ass, pulling out and forcing the plug back in. 

"Do you want me to fuck you properly? Want this big dog to have his way with you, you cheeky thing?" Emma moaned through her gag and wiggled her ass. Anton beant over her, his cock pressed against her clit as he pinched her nipples hard, traumatising the skin and flesh. She squealed and rocked backwards and forwards, bound to the bed by her neck. 

"What a little slut you are Em, I love it." Anton slid his cock into her wet pussy in one strong thrust and she gasped as he bottomed out. Then he pushed in more, forcing her to take his whole cock. She could feel the pressure on the plug in her ass too and she could feel her tears flow properly. 

"Oh yes, take it. Your pussy is so wet and tight; damn, you are amazing. Take it like a boss. Take it like the slut you are." He smacked her ass and she squealed again. He pulled hard on her ponytail and fucked her like a piston, eliciting screams and squeals with each inward thrust. 

"I'm not going to play with your clit you know Em; you're gonna get off on my cock alone and you're going to love it. You're going to beg for more. Just imagine what you look like right now; bound up, with a fox tail buried in your sweet virgin asshole, with the cutest fox face I've ever seen. One day I want to fuck that sweet little asshole; and you're going to let me. You're going to beg me for it." Anton's voice was so sure Emma couldn't believe him to be wrong. Her whole body shook as the first of her orgasms flooded her. He laughed and smacked her ass again, leaving glowing red handprints on her ass cheeks. 

Suddenly he tensed, his cock flexing inside of her. He moaned and groaned above her, and in a moment, her pulled out. She felt hot liquid course down her thigh. His wet cock was softening against her side as he undid the mask and belt, pulling her upright and then rolling over, cuddling her against him. 

"What a beautiful little fox you are Em; want me to take that tail out?" Emma didn't know why she said it, but she whispered;

"No, leave it please."

Published 
Written by JaneyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments