Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Out

"Sara and Justin have a night out"

13
3 Comments 3
28.5k Views 28.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words
As Sara woke, panic came over her like a wave crashing to the shore. Where was she? As her eyes slowly focused, she remembered.

“The hotel,” she whispered to herself.

A slow stirring next to her brought everything back. She looked down at her wrists to see the slight bruises that had started to come to the surface of her skin. As she struggled not to wake him, the bed sheets caressed her bare bottom. The soreness was enough to make her cringe. The pain, the passion; it was all real.

A shower and some coffee sounded extremely therapeutic. As she tried slowly to gracefully get out of bed, her clumsiness kicked in and she literally fell out. With cat like reflexes she jumped up, praying that she did not wake the sleeping beauty that was next to her.

“My God, he’s even sexy when he’s sleeping” she thought.

She turned on the water and let the room fill with steam. Curiosities of how things would be between them now was all that was streamed through her head, like the water down the drain.

The water felt amazing, hot and soothing over her sore bottom and wrists. The anxiety of her performance last night, along with her insecurity of how he felt about her seemed to melt away in the warmth. It was beginning to feel like a warm hug surrounding her. She needed the comfort, so melted into the heat's embrace.

Once out of the shower, she seemed more graceful. She wasn’t so worried about waking Justin. She did feel hurried though, like she needed to get out of the room before he was up to avoid any confrontation before her morning caffeine rush. She didn't feel she could handle him without a little caffeine jolt for clarity.

Once downstairs, she rushed right into the lobby area where they were still serving breakfast. Families and couples were scattered among the room, with no place for a single person to sit. Feeling somewhat of an outsider she grabbed her coffee and sat outside. Was she imagining it or did the welts and bruises from the night before rose up even more now.

The family atmosphere followed her to the pool. She felt so awkward with them all around. She was convinced she stuck out like a sore thumb with her rope marks and bruises.

“Was it worth it?”

That one thought repeated over and over in her mind as she drank her coffee.

As she sat staring off into oblivion ensconced in her thoughts, questions and disbelief, a voice came out of nowhere.

“Morning, Sunshine.”

She looked up to find Justin standing in front of her. His sexy demeanor immediately set her thighs on fire. The velvet in his voice made every hair on her body stand on end. Her uneasiness seemed to dissipate once she saw him standing there.

They discussed plans for the day, which consisted of him telling her what the schedule was. Justin was off to town and Sarah was to stay by the pool, relax, and take it easy.

“I want you ready by 9:00. We’re going out.” His voice was determined yet kind.

With a swift kiss to her forehead he was gone.

Sara enjoyed her day by the pool, trying to anticipate what was going to happen on their night out. She was confused and anxiety ridden over what she was going to wear. She picked out a sexy little black dress. "This will do" she thought to herself. "It's simple but definitely makes a statement."

Sara decided to pass the time with a nice relaxing bath. As the hot water filled the tub, she decided on using some bubble bath the hotel had supplied. The steam carried the scent throughout the room and made her feel sensual and sexy.

Once in the tub, the water felt amazing. She immediately relaxed and her thoughts drifted to Justin.

What mesmerized her more than anything was his gaze. The way he looked at her; the way that he completely took control of her and dominated her. Just thinking about it aroused Sara again. Almost involuntarily, her hands started moving over her body. As she lay in the steamy water caressing her breasts, carefully rubbing her fingers over her hard nipples, a quiet moan escaped her lips. She squeezed and tugged them which made her moan. She imagined it was Justin, biting them, tugging them, running his tongue all over them. The thought of her nipples being worked over by Justin made her thighs go up in flames. Her pussy ripened and got wet. She imagined his hands all over her; pulling, kneading, controlling her skin, taking her completely in his hands.

The urge to feel her pussy overtook her. With an excited sigh she travels down her stomach to her clit. A slight touch sent her body on fire. She slid through her slit, which had grown soft and swollen. A groan escaped her lips. Her pace sped up as she imagined rubbing her clit against him. To feel the head of his cock against her opening. Her clit started to swell as she traced it with her finger. Like lightning, her pleasure struck and she needed to cum. Sticking one finger in her soft pussy, and the palm of her hand against her clit, she started to move. She gently rocked on her hand, imagining a hard cock in its place, she started to pant.

Breathing heavily, she felt light headed; she was almost there. She got more aggressive with herself. Finger fucking while placing her other hand over to apply more pressure to her clit. She tightened around her finger, she was going to cum. A primal groan now came out from deep inside her as she could feel herself going over the edge. Her pussy started to throb, which intensified the orgasm. It squeezed her finger; she could feel every muscle clenched in pleasure. Her breathing slowed as she pulled out of herself, and sank back against the tub, as a soft sigh escaped her lips and a cloudy smile came across her face.

Scared that she had made herself late, she craned her neck to check the time. She still had an hour before Justin arrived. Relieved, she started the process of attaining perfection. Sara made sure of every detail. She paired her lotion and perfume to make sure every inch of her was soft and supple. She wanted to make him want to touch her. Her blonde hair was curled to give a softness to her face, an innocence which Justin would enjoy. She applied a red lip stain to her soft lips to accentuate them. She did all this to make sure that the minute her saw her, she would take his breath away and make him want to fuck her. She dressed in her nylons and heels and purposely forgot her panties for easier access. In her mind she knew there was no way he would be able to keep his hands off her.

He kept her waiting past 9, which killed her. The anxious thoughts from the morning crept back again in her mind. She began to pace. All sorts of questions and insecurities raced through her head. She was just about to lose it when her phone went off. She grabbed it impatiently, to find a simple text from Justin asking her to come downstairs. Disappointed, she made her way to the elevator. She had really hoped he would come up and escort her through the hotel, not make her go it alone. But, that was his way. She would have to remain as independent as ever. He did not want a girl, he wanted a Woman.

As the doors swung open into the enormous lobby, Justin saw Sara step out. For a few seconds, he stayed with his back on the side wall, escaping her searching gaze. It was much better this way, so she would have no clue how she affected him. He could never let her know he had a weakness for her and that amazing body. He drank in the way she moved and walked. Sara was such a sexy specimen of a woman. Every pore, every move just screamed sex. His cock twitched as he thought about the things he would do to her. Oh yes, this was a much better way to experience her. He moved into the room just enough so she could lock in on him. She looked his way and smiled shyly.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika



“Oh those red lips,” Justin thought to himself. He couldn’t wait to have them wrapped around his cock, sucking his load right out of him.

“It was hard to find you,” Sara interrupted his thoughts.

“Why is that?" he asked in a calm, authoritative voice. "I was right here."

He put his hand against the small of her back, directing her toward the door. It was a subtle touch, but done with enough conviction that she felt acquiescence well up inside her. As she moved in the direction that she was guided she realized she was doing what she was told. The notion of that sentiment made her feel submissive.

The car ride was quiet. She was trying not to stare at him, but he was just simply so perfect, stoic even. Deep in thought, she got nervous with the silence, but didn’t want to break it. She was caught between wanting to start some banter and just following his lead? The latter seemed to be the right response in this situation so she sat quietly, stomach in knots, wondering what she was in for her this evening. The car stopped in front of a club. He didn’t seem like the club type. It’s all loud and obnoxious. She didn’t question and got out of the car.

Justin could sense her nervousness, he’ll need to loosen her up to get her to behave tonight.

Once inside, he directed her straight to the bar. He was intentionally quiet, knowing that the silence was eating at her and driving her crazy. He smiled quietly inside, pleased by how she was like pure putty in his hands.

“Bartender! Shots please!” he yelled, over the insane thumping of the dance music that was blaring.

“Shots?” she questioned.

“You need to loosen up, this will help.”

She went along with it, once again, not questioning the one who was in control. She drank in the warm whiskey, the liquid put a burn at the back of her throat. The fact she didn’t eat, made her empty stomach go warm and do a flip. Her cheeks immediately went flush and her head started swimming.

“What are we doing here?” she finally questioned, thanks to her alcohol induced courage.

“Go dance," he ordered.

“Ok, well come with me,” she begged.

“No, find someone to dance with, make me want to fuck you,” he demanded.

Her stomach dropped. Was he really serious? Sara headed to the dance floor alone. Jason chose a booth close to the dance floor so he had a clear view. It didn’t take long for a dance partner to emerge and court Sara. She felt so awkward dancing with someone else, while Jason intently watched her.

The alcohol hit harder. She began to relax, and started to feel the music and her partner. As the stranger started to grind on her, she locked eyes with Justin. She couldn’t break his gaze, the way he looked at her. The feeling of this stranger all over her really began to turn her on. She started to sweat. Not only from the music, and dancing, but from the thoughts going through her head. She wanted to touch him, she wanted Justin to come and take her.

He never moved.

He sat and stared.

Watching her move with the suitor that chose her made his heart skip a beat. She was so fluid to the pounding of the music. As he watched, her partner grab her waist and move with her in a rhythmic, sexual motion his cock began to twitch. He imagined what she felt like, how wet her pussy must be getting, as she was being groped by this stranger with her eyes never leaving his. He could see the lust in her eyes. He knew she wanted nothing more than to have that be him she was grinding against. The look of longing in her eyes made him wait longer to call her over. He did not want to give in to her desires, he wanted her to be completely helpless to his.

The music changed and went slower. Her suitor had begun to get more grabby. She followed his lead, which drove Justin crazy. To see her so comfortable and lustful made him grow harder. The bulge in his pants was making it hard to sit still, but he persevered, like a lion hunting his prey. He needed to wait until just the right moment to pounce, so she would be wet and waiting for his cock. She still had not broken their gaze. As the suitor moved her soft hair to the side and placed his lips on her neck, he saw the growing need in her face. She was just about ready. She broke their gaze to enjoy the feeling of the strangers lips on her flesh. That was it.

After what felt like forever, Justin called her over. The minute she reached him, he stood up and pulled her away from the floor. As fast as she could blink, his hands were in her hair. She was slammed against a wall as his mouth ravaged her. Oh his lips felt so good, he tasted so sweet. The grip on her hair and the passion in the kiss had almost brought her to her knees.

Justin pulled away from her mouth as his fingers found their way up her short dress to find her eager and wet. He took her farther into the club, to a dark, secluded enough spot. He completely lifted her dress, exposing all of her. The music started to pound. He began to touch her soft, wet, swollen pussy. Sara grabbed for his cock and pulled it out to find him thick and hard. Justin pushed her against the wall, lifted her up, and started to enter her.

“One condition, I’ll cum for you, but you can’t make a single sound. Not one, or I’m pulling out, leaving you wanting.” He was fully in control.

Justin started to fuck her. They locked eyes; the intense stare almost made Sara cum. She began to tighten around him as he fucked harder. The cool feeling of the wall behind her, the pounding of the bass, the look in his eyes, all combined to create the headspace she was in. She closed her eyes and tightened again. He kept his pace, trying to make her moan. He fucked even harder, she was lost in his eyes. Her head was hitting the wall with every thrust of his hard cock. His hands were bruising her ass, as he held her up to get deep inside her.

She felt herself tighten again, she fought off the urge to cry out. It felt so good, the way he slid in and out of her. His size stretched her tight, wet, pussy. She wanted to moan, she wanted to scream, to keep from crying out, she bit her lip. He was pounding her so hard to the beat of the music. She bit her lip harder. She wanted to cum all over him, she wanted to milk his cock with her pulsing pussy. She was absolutely determined not cry out or make a noise.

She bit through a spot in her lip to keep herself quiet. As the blood filled her mouth, her senses heightened. Her pussy began to pulse, with the warm metallic taste in her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the slightest whimper left her lips. And like that, he pulled out.

Like a smack to the face, Sara was brought back from intense pleasure, to the club and to the dark corner they were pressed against. What happened? Her eyes questioned him frantically. He dropped her to her feet, the music was still drumming in her head. She tried to grab him, he shrugged her off. He pushed her back against the wall to zip up his pants.

A dark grin came over him. “You almost had me, Sara," he said. He gave her ass a hard smack, and pulled her dress down.

As they collected themselves , Justin pointed to the door. Sara was still not quite sure what happened. Her lip was swollen from her bite, her clit was so engorged that walking could set her off.

“Do NOT cum, Sara. You are not allowed to cum tonight, because you couldn’t follow the rules," he demanded.

She wanted to cry. She needed to cum. She’d never been deprived of an orgasm before. She didn't want to pout, but really couldn't help it. What a terrible disaster! If she could have only kept control of herself instead of giving in, they would have experienced an amazing orgasm together.

Published 
Written by Lucia32003
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments