Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock

"A voyeur becomes an initially reluctant participant"

33
25 Comments 25
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Still imagining what goes on in my local woods."

The sun is getting low in the sky as he pushes his way through the rhododendron bushes into the shady grove, refreshingly cool under the canopy of leaves. He looks around with nervous excitement. He can’t see anybody else yet, but he’s sure that if he follows the winding paths through the thickets of undergrowth, before very long he’ll find what he’s looking for.

He knows this is the corner of the wood where men come for sex, where they cruise for action, for cocks to suck and arses to fuck. He’s seen them before, hanging around, pretending to be just passing through, but the litter of crumpled tissues, empty condom packets and soiled wet-wipes gives the game away.

He’s not after sex himself. He’s a voyeur, just likes watching. Ever since he stumbled across a couple fucking in the fields near his home when he was younger, he’s found it a big turn-on. He’s become quite a regular at a couple of the more popular dogging sites in this part of South-West London, but more and more the councils are clamping down on that sort of thing, installing gates  that are locked at dusk, to stop the cars from parking up. It’s no longer as easy as it used to be to watch a middle-aged woman expose herself in the front seat of her husband’s Audi, while you shoot your load across the car door.

The opportunities for voyeurs like him are drying up. But since he heard about this cruising site, the thought of watching two men getting off with each other has begun to seem like something worth trying, just for a change. After all, when you’re watching two people have anal sex, how much difference can it make if they’re both male?

He’s explored the area a couple of times already, and he thinks he’s got a rough idea of how it works. The men linger by certain trees to show they’re available, including some with words written on their trunks – COCK, BUM, SUCK – to indicate what’s on offer. Several of these trees have had the words painted over in bright red, presumably by the council or outraged locals, obliterating the crude advertisements.

But there are some trees that still have their original lettering, and this evening he positions himself in the bushes near one marked COCK. Hopefully, a couple of gays will be along soon, and the action will start. Even thinking about it is getting him aroused, and he rubs the front of his shorts, feeling his penis starting to get hard. He slips his hand inside and cradles the warm wad of his genitalia. He’s looking forward to a good wank.

Suddenly he hears a rustle in the bushes opposite him. A man steps out. He looks Asian, and is wearing a polo shirt and a pair of baggy striped shorts. He’s got his hand down the front of his shorts and is vigorously fondling himself.  

The Asian looks straight at him and grins, before unashamedly unzipping his shorts and pulling out his erect cock. It’s not huge, but big enough. The Asian strokes it, rubbing his finger round the smooth helmet.  

He doesn’t quite know what to do. This wasn’t part of the plan. He’s so surprised that he just stares at the Asian’s cock, mesmerised.

The Asian speaks. “Do you like it?” he asks with a little smile.

He’s still doesn’t know what to say. “I’m sorry,” he blurts out, “I’ve just come to watch.”

“Well, you can watch if you like,” says the Asian. He strokes his cock some more. “But wouldn’t you rather touch it? Come on, it’s nice.”

His heart is beating. He doesn’t really want to, but he feels trapped. Maybe if he rubs the cock for a bit the Asian will be satisfied. Or maybe someone else will come along, who could take over, giving him the chance to escape. He steps forward, puts his hand out and puts his hand round the Asian’s cock-shaft. It’s warm and smooth, and now he’s got it in his hand he can see that it’s circumcised. It’s the first time he’s ever had a cock in his hand other than his own, except for a few adolescent fumblings with friends. He gives it a few gentle strokes.

“You see, it’s not so bad,” says the Asian, “And nice for me too.” Then he unbuttons his shorts completely and lets them drop to the ground around his ankles. His crotch and genitals are totally hairless, his little cock smooth and boyish, his ball-sack barely visible.

He continues to stroke the Asian’s cock. Despite himself, he’s actually enjoying how it feels, firm but pliable. A little bubble of pre-cum appears on the tip.

“Why don’t you put it in your mouth now?” encourages the Asian.

He wants to refuse, but something won’t let him. Instead, he bends down and takes the Asian’s smooth knob in his mouth. Thinking about what feels nice when a woman sucks his penis, he licks around the rim of the helmet, before sucking it further into his mouth. He’s surprised at how easily he manages to take the whole length, his tongue licking round the base.

As he sucks, he realises the Asian has started to tug at his own shorts, undoing them and pulling out his pale white cock. It’s still soft, but as the Asian rubs he feels it getting harder.

“You have lovely balls,” breathes the Asian, taking his testicles in hand and fondling them. He knows he has a large sack, and the Asian’s appreciation make him feel good. He also knows that his cock is a good size when it gets hard, easily eight inches, which the Asian’s can’t be much more than six. But looking down at his own cock in someone else’s hands is weird too.

“Can I suck you now?” asks the Asian.

He lets the Asian’s cock slip out of his mouth. He wants this more than he’d like to admit. “Yes, yes please,” he replies.

The Asian gets down on his knees, opens his mouth, and starts to suck on his now fully-erect cock. He shuts his eyes and tries to imagine that it’s one of his ex-girlfriends who’s fellating him. But the Asian is so much better than any of them. He’s slurping on the knob, then sucking the whole shaft into his mouth, licking round it with his tongue, flicking at the sensitive frenulum.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

“Oh, fuck, yes,” he gasps. The Asian meanwhile has dragged his shorts right down and is stroking and squeezing at his bum cheeks. He feels a finger probing around his anus, sending a shiver running through his body.

The Asian stops sucking him and asks, without any trace of embarrassment, “Can I look at your arse?”

He doesn’t feel he can say no; what harm can there be in just letting the Asian look? He turns around and bends down against the tree, pulling up his t-shirt, baring his backside for the Asian’s inspection. The Asian grips his cheeks and pulls them apart, exposing the tight pucker of his anus.

“Ah, that’s so lovely, it looks so tight,” the Asian mutters, before leaning forwards and beginning to rub his erection against the arse-crack, emitting gasps and sighs of pleasure.

And then comes the question he’s been dreading.

“If I put a condom on, can I try and put my dick in?” the Asian asks.

“I, I don’t know,” he stutters, “I don’t think it’ll go in. I’m pretty tight.”

“Can I just try?” wheedles the Asian. “I’ve got lube too.” He’s already got the condom out of the side pocket of his backpack and is ripping open the packet.

It’s way too late to back out now. And actually, he doesn’t think the Asian will be able to get his cock in there. One of his girlfriends used to like to put her finger up his back passage, but that was as far as he’s ever gone. Hopefully the Asian will try for a bit but eventually have to admit defeat.

“Well, okay, you can try,” he concedes.

The Asian now has the condom on his erect cock. He squeezes some lube out of a tube all over the tip and down the shaft. Then he takes up the appropriate position.

“Bend right over,” the Asian instructs, taking hold of his hips and positioning him at the optimum angle for entry.

Then he feels the cool, lubed tip of the Asian’s cock pressing against his sphincter. The Asian pushes forward hard, but without success, before wriggling around, trying to find an even better angle.

He relaxes a little. This clearly isn’t going to work; his anus is safe. But then suddenly, almost without any effort, he feels the Asian gasp out the words “Ah yes,” and the cock is right in his arse.

He’s surprised at how little pain there is. The Asian is pumping away enthusiastically now. He looks down and sees a blob of lube drip down onto his shorts, which are bunched round his ankles. He can’t quite believe what is happening. His own cock is hard, and he plays with it. Seeing what’s going on, the Asian reaches down and rubs at his erection while still scuttling him from the rear.

Already he can feel his orgasm approaching, a lot quicker than usual. He’s obviously very turned on.

“Ah fuck, I’m going to come,” he gasps, and the Asian rubs faster. Then with a cry he comes, shooting out several long ropes of semen, looping through the air before splattering onto the ground in front of him. He’s surprised at how far it goes.

Then, as his orgasm subsides, he sees a movement in the bushes in front of him. To his shock, he sees a black man, an African, watching the action. The African has his own cock in his hand and is rubbing it vigorously. It’s thick and long, every bit as big as black cocks are supposed to be.

Well, this isn’t what I came out for, he thinks. I wanted to be the voyeur, the one doing the watching, but that’s not how it’s turned out at all. Now I’m the cabaret, I’m the one on show. I’m the one getting fucked up the arse in the public woods by a complete stranger, whose name I don’t even know. And I’m being watched by a black guy with his cock in his hands, who’s just seen me shoot my load in front of him.

Realising that he’s been seen, the African steps out of the bushes, still pumping away at his thick cock, then stands in front of him. He can see the smooth ebony knob, slick with pre-cum, hovering in front of his face. Then without a word the African ejaculates all over his face, thick white ropes of semen splattering over his cheeks, his nose, his forehead. He can feel it running down his face, and as he opens his mouth to breathe a little spurt of cum goes straight in. Seeing the open mouth, the African feeds the tip of his cock between his lips, and he begins to suck on it eagerly, milking the last gobbets of semen.  

The Asian, perhaps aroused further by the sight of the big black cock spurting in front of him, begins to pump harder and faster into his arse. With a delighted cry, he gives one last thrust, and fills the condom with his own ejaculate. He lets his cock rest in its tight anal sheathe, before letting it slip out. At the same time, the African tucks his wilting cock back into his trousers and disappears without a word back into the bushes.

The Asian takes the full condom off his cock, and matter-of-factly ties a knot in it. He then takes a pack of moist tissues out of his bag, wipes his cock clean, then offers the pack.

He takes one, and wipes his arse crack thoroughly, then uses another on his own wilting cock. Finally, he wipes the African’s semen off his face. Some of it has dripped onto his shirt, and he rubs it in, hoping it won’t be too obvious on the way home.

“That black guy’s a filthy bastard,” says the Asian. “Always butting in like that, waving his big dick around. But his arse isn’t as nice as yours, not so tight, not so good to fuck. Anyway, I got to go now, but maybe we’ll meet again. Next time, you can fuck me in the arse if you like.”

He smiles. “Yeah, sure,” he says. “I think I’ll be back here a lot now.”

He knows he’ll never be content with just watching ever again.

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments