Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Felicity's Folly - A Cautionary Tale

"Felicity's naughty selfie falls into unscrupulous hands."

40
18 Comments 18
30.4k Views 30.4k
11.6k words 11.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

The notion occurred to Felicity while she was in the shower. Her palms had been circling slowly on her pert breasts before meandering down to that crunch-tightened stomach and eventually making their way to her super-hard ass. Soap bubbles aided the slick exploration. The whole of her ablutions were a well-deserved worship-fest of her own body – every inch of her taut surface, every subtly sculpted curve. And the thought came in the middle of it all – why should Judith Lloyd be dating Cole McLaven, when Felicity had worked herself to such hot perfection?

Had those hours on the treadmill and the cross-trainer been for nothing? Had she been wasting her time sweating through additional reps on the exercise machines? Go on – five more, gimme five more. Work those abs.  Her personal trainer’s voice sounded in her ears, growling and insistent, and capable of tightening her lower belly in more ways than one. (Shame Garth had that blue-collar coarseness or she might have considered dating him instead.) Anyway, what was the point in pushing herself on his coarse instruction if it didn’t pay out? She was sure the Lloyd girl didn’t do much beyond dancing about a badminton court, daintily swinging her racket. Felicity meanwhile worked herself to the physical peak of a goddess, ironing out all the strain with yoga sessions so she could bend herself into positions that would make Cole’s head spin.

If he’d only given her a chance to show him …

What’s the guy’s problem? she wondered, the tip of her middle finger sliding down over her lower belly to linger on her burgeoning clitoris. Surely he’d been stirred at all by the burning glances she afforded him in the school corridor and the manoeuvres she let her tongue carry out on her upper lip the time they were made study partners in class …

Maybe he was secretly gay and Judith was his cover; he was supposed to be a fine upstanding son of the Manse, but maybe he didn’t want his preacher father to know that he only got fine and upstanding for other guys. That theory didn’t cut it though. She’d seen him hand-in-hand with his girl in a local coffee shop and he did seem sickeningly sweet on her – all deep glances and letting his fingers traipse up and down her arm as they talked so meaningfully. And that day Felicity had leaned over the desk to check his work, her sweater showing off a tasteful amount of cleavage – she was sure he’d needed to adjust his pants to compensate for the swelling in his crotch just after.

Cole was innocent, that was all, she considered, as the tip of her finger rotated on her fully flowering bud. He needed to have that thick wheaten hair combed by slim fingers, to have the clothes peeled from his lean body by a girl who’d know what to do once they were stripped off of him. Screw meaningful conversation, this boy needed his thickening cock in the right girl’s mouth – a mouth with the correct kind of experience. Not a slutty mouth by any means, but one which knew how to savour whoever it took inside, providing them a properly delicious sucking. Drawing out every pent-up drop in a tidal wave of release. Mmmmm. A well-bred girl had to be choosy in her lovers, but if she selected well she could have a well-honed technique and no one would know it, except for those few lucky and discrete individuals.

Cole, she considered as the motion of her finger quickened, would be a perfect summertime treat for a girl before she headed off for college. He was well-spoken, intelligent and from a reasonably well-connected family, for all that his daddy was a lowly reverend. Of course maybe the ‘Son of a Preacher Man’ song held true. She doubted it though. The guy came across as way too earnest. No, it would fall to Felicity to prize him away from virtue and his lame girlfriend to show him the touch of a real woman. If she got another opportunity now that school was out for good, dammit. Her fingertip withdrew, the sense of irritation as good as a cold shower.

The boy had accepted her Facebook request, it was true, but the hints she’d tossed him regarding her availability had been irritatingly deflected. Yeah she should let the whole thing go, but Felicity Fawkes didn’t relinquish her goals so easily. Especially when the goal in question looked so damn good in a polo shirt.

Then as she stood before the bathroom mirror, towelling her frustrated body down, her thoughts crystallised into a plan. It was a bold plan for sure,  and one that could be considered downright tacky for a girl of her status, but extreme measures were required to shake a boy like Cole out of his cosy wholesome world. What – did the guy want to leave for college with no experience beyond a skinny simpering book-nerd? He might be Mr Nice-guy, but he was still a young man with all the needs that went with it – and Felicity could take him down.

She tucked the towel under her arms and went to her room to check if he was online. ‘College pre-course reading, *sigh*’, his Facebook status said. Pre-course reading … Who did that? Still, according to her own status, Judith was babysitting a neighbor’s kid, which meant that the two of them were apart for the night. This iron was hot. Felicity lolled on her bed, fingers straying over the keys of her laptop. How best to go about this? C’mon – are you a modern woman or not? Sometimes a girl’s gotta get proactive.

Her heart was speeding as she prepped herself. She dried her hair and brushed it vigorously to accentuate its golden tresses. Every inch of her skin got the moisturising treatment and as she caressed her own flesh, it made her wet to think how perfect she was making herself for the unwitting Cole. She applied a few touches of make-up with preening care and even dabbed a touch of Miss Dior behind her ears. True, he wouldn’t catch the scent, but it made her feel uber-sexy to think that he would before the night was out. And if he didn’t take this bait, he truly was some limp-dick who didn’t deserve her attention in the first place.

The pose and the background had to be just right. She tilted the mirror slightly so that the vast expanse of her bedspread would be seen in the shot. Not that any bedding would be done here, she hoped. Cole would surely find the man within the boy and supply them with a place where her parents weren’t likely to interrupt. The sound of her father’s voice on his phone filtered up from down below and she shuddered at the thought of what she was about to do in proximity to Mom and Dad. Well they don’t make a habit of walking in on me, so let’s do this thing.

Felicity rested one buttock and thigh along the edge of the dresser for the picture, so that her carefully waxed pubic mound was hinted at without making a full appearance. She considered covering her breasts as well, but those high, proud natural tits were two of her best assets (among so many); she wanted Cole to be left in no doubt of what he’d be getting. She placed a hand on her hip and thrust out her chest with brazen pride, a pout of pure challenge on her lips. Are you man enough to get with this, Cole McLaven?

Inwardly delighted with the effect, she raised her iPhone, caught the image and clicked. Encouraged by her own daring she struck another pose, this one somewhat more demure, but with her breasts no less exposed. Click again. She experimented a few times more, pinning up her hair with one hand or standing full-frontal with one leg slightly crooked as a sop to modesty. Five or six shots in all, the only occasion in her life that she’d been nude on camera. How wonderfully transgressive. A whole new side to …

“Felicity! Will you be wanting any supper?”

Her mother’s voice from the bottom of the staircase jolted her out of her reverie. “Eh – yeah Mommy, sure. I’ll be down in five.”

Her heart was thudding as if she’d been caught out in her moment of madness. She stared at her cell-phone with its cache of forbidden images and considered erasing them all. Then Cole’s ingenuous face flashed back into view along with the thought of fucking him behind his silly girlfriend’s back and Felicity’s resolve returned. The guy was one of the few solid gold types she knew, even if she wanted to tarnish him a little. Hell, that was the attraction. Any image she sent would be safe she had no doubt – a naughty secret between the two of them. Imagine his face when her image popped up before him on the screen of his cell. Imagine what else would instantly rise …

Her text message was right to the point: THIS IS HOW I SCRUB UP, COLE. ADMIT IT – YOU WISH SHE WAS HOT LIKE ME … DON’CHA? TRUSTING YOUR DISCRETION, BABY. CALL ME ;) Okay, no point in prevaricating. Flipping through the saved images she selected the first and, she was sure, the most tempting, and attached it to the text.

There’d been no straight boy in her high school year that could have resisted such an overt come-on; most of them still dreamed of it, of that she had no doubt. Well Cole McLaven was a guy who deserved her on a plate and she was all ready to offer herself up to him. Heart still racing and a sly smile crinkling her mouth, she clicked and sent her invitation on its way.

She was troubled by the faintest ghost of a concern as her message winged its way off into cyber-space …

~~~~

Evan took his final shot. “Can’t talk you into Tommy’s place for beers? His mom’s gone all week.”

Cole was having none of it. He glanced up at Evan from his on-screen reading and grinned. “I know how that shit’s gonna turn out. It won’t be pretty by morning. Sorry, buddy, I promised myself I’d get through this article tonight. I’m gonna cram like it’s for a test and then Judith’s coming over after babysitting to go through it with me.”

“Oh yeah? Bet you’ll get down to some cramming with her.”

Cole displayed the hint of a smile, but said nothing.

“C’mon, man – you’re not following your preacher dad’s line, are you? Tell me you’re at least getting round the bases, ‘cos if you’re not, I’m damn well draggin’ you to that party.”

“You’re not dragging me anywhere. Judith’s a cool girl. Me and her …” Whatever Cole might have been tempted to reveal on the subject, he retained it. “We’re good,” he said, simply.

Evan read into his friend’s discretionary silence, imagining some hot times there. “What about Felicity Fox?” he inquired, his appetite for mischief not quite satisfied. “She still hitting on you?”

“Yeah, it’s weird.” Cole scarcely glanced up from his reading this time. “We were lab partners, study partners, the whole deal, all of this year – and she pretty much didn’t have any time for me. Now that I’m dating Judith, she’s interested. What’s with that?”

“Screw her motives, dude, she’s fuckin’ hot. You gotta be tempted to tap it now it’s there.”

Cole’s look to his friend was earnest. “Don’t go there, buddy. I’m not gonna risk what I’ve got with Judith. We get each other, y’know, we can really talk. She’s not just tits and ass.”

“You noticed Felicity’s tits and ass then,” Evan said, reassured regarding Cole’s red-blooded credentials. “Hell, I don’t see what your problem is. You and Judith are going to different colleges – you’ll be hundreds of miles from each other. Why pass over an opportunity like fine Felicity Fox, the triple-F-girl?”

“Dude …” Cole appealed to Evan with his stare. “I may not be my dad, but I still got – you know, principles. Whatever Judith and I decide when we leave for college, I want to know I did right by her. That shit means something to me. You think Felicity’s so hot, you date her.”

Been there, done that. His hopes of getting inside Felicity’s no-doubt designer panties on New Year’s Eve had been cruelly trampled before the ball had dropped. Discovering that your function was to provide jealousy bait for another guy was a bitter pill. Evan had swigged on a beer at midnight with all the nonchalance he could assume, trying to ignore his date’s lip-lock with the football team’s quarterback. The memory still burned. He was still absorbed by it, when Cole departed for the kitchen.

“Gonna grab a sandwich. Want one?”

“Huh? Yeah, sure.”

Had the toying Fox not been so prominent in Evan’s mind, he might have ignored the SMS which flashed onto Cole’s cell phone, where it lay on the work desk. FELICITY. So despite his protestations of devotion to Judith, Cole had the girl’s details ready-saved. Maybe it was from his days as her study partner, but it still must be one hot temptation for the guy. Evan glanced at the bedroom door. His buddy was making noise in the kitchen downstairs – there was time, and the lure of the moment was irresistible. The phone was in his hand and he was opening the text, before he had time to consider the consequences.

THIS IS HOW I SCRUB UP, COLE…

He read the entire text, heart-rate increasing as he realised there was a potentially exciting attachment. How much ‘discretion’ was the girl hoping for from the guy she was pursuing? He clicked on the attachment and the answer to his question sprang into vivid life. Holy shit. Felicity Fox’s gym-buff body was on generous display, tits thrust out proudly for benefit of her camera’s lens. Damn, that rack was as superb as he’d imagined on New Year’s Eve – but only now was he getting a proper viewing. Shame it wasn’t a live one, but …

Evan’s glance darted to the door once again. Opportunities like this (whatever kind of opportunity this was) came rarely, if ever, to a guy. He worked fast, forwarding the message and its accompanying picture to his own cell number and waiting for the vibration in his pocket that announced its arrival. Then he deleted Felicity’s communication from Cole’s device. The guy was endeavouring to be faithful to his girl, honourable behaviour indeed. If Evan could help him out, while helping himself, then that was all to the good, right? With a satisfied smile he checked his own phone and basked properly this time in the enjoyment of a butt-nude Felicity Fox.

Cole returned with plates and provisions, happily unaware that a taunting naked selfie had briefly taken up space on his cell. They split the sandwich and Evan chewed thoughtfully.

“You gone quiet, bud? What’s going on with you?” Cole inquired.

Possibilities flickered through Evan’s imagination, each one more wicked than the last. Conscience attempted to intervene once or twice – I couldn’t do that, could I? – but lust and the desire for payback teamed up to kick its ass. “Life’s good, friend,” he said, disguising his mounting excitement with a calm smile. “And it’s about to get way better.”

“How come? You got some hot date lined up you haven’t told me about?”

“Not yet, it’s still in the planning stages. Soon though.”

He didn’t want to rush into this. The planning would need to be careful …

 

~~~~

Oh God, is that finally him?

Felicity’s thought had been the same for forty-eight hours, every time her cell phone rang. What the hell was wrong with Cole McLaven? Had her photograph done nothing for him? Maybe he was simply too embarrassed to call her, in which case he was too much damn work. Or maybe he was a closet queer after all with Judith as his decoy. Or maybe he was simply biding his time, going through a token tussle with his conscience before succumbing to sweet temptation. She hoped to hell it was the last of those.

A shock went to her heart as her cell rang with The Pussycat Dolls once again – but once again hope was dashed. This was no caller she recognised.

“Hello?”

“Heyyy, Felicity.” The male voice was cocky, pleased-with-itself. Immediately it aroused distrust within her.

“Who is this?”

“After two years in math class and a New Year’s date? I’m kinda hurt.”

“Evan?”

Evan Prentiss was his full name – he’d hit on her around Christmas of last year. Not a bad-looking guy if you were into that scuzzy skateboarder mode, which Felicity most certainly wasn’t. She’d let him tag along with her, when she went to that party at Greg Sampson’s; she supposed he might have viewed it as a date. But what had prompted him to call her after all this time? And …

“Where’d you get my number?” She’d never given it to him – of that she was sure.

“I’ve got a buddy who’s careless with his phone,” Evan said, his voice thick with smirking good-humour. “Real careless. How’ve you been?”

She ignored the question. “You checked out my number in someone else’s …” Distrust turned to suspicion, and suspicion set her blood pumping faster. “What is this?”

“I like a girl who cuts to the chase. Your number’s not all I found on that phone, Felicity. Check your text messages. Then you might want to call me back.”

The line clicked silent, as cold sensation prickled all Felicity’s pores. No. No way … She tapped her SMS folder into view on the screen on her phone and paused before bringing up the newest message. There was no actual text, just a photo attachment. It flashed into startling view – Felicity shower-fresh and moisturised, hair pinned up with her hand and her nipples erect for Cole’s viewing delight. Only he wasn’t the only one who...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Jaymal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments