Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forced by Demons: Laura

"Sold and taken, BBW Laura has the most fulfilling night of her life."

20
5 Comments 5
35.6k Views 35.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
I open my eyes feeling fuzzy and out of sorts. I have just had the strangest dream about a blind date. Moving to stretch, I meet resistance that immediately brings me into sharp focus. Adrenaline dumps into my system. My heart pounds and my breath comes in a ragged gasp as I realize that my hands are bound behind me where I can feel rough rope cutting into my skin. I kick my legs but only succeed in pulling the rope binding me tighter. I try to scream but my mouth is taped shut. I stare around me, wide eyed, scared and alone in a dark room.

“There she is!”

I hear the voice but don’t see its owner. I look around sniffling as I try to breathe through my nose. A man walks into my line of sight emerging from the shadows. He smiles down at me pulling memories from the haze my mind has become. I was on a date with this man, we had gone to dinner, there were drinks and then we were in his car. That’s the last thing I can remember.

“Laura, you are such a lucky woman! You are in for the night of your life!”

A tight knot of fear clenches my innards as I wait to see what will happen next. I look around trying to see where I am or what is happening. I notice that there are other shadowy figures in the dark around me. They move around and muttered voices echo around as if I am in a large space. I struggle against the ropes that bind me but nothing loosens. I am bound expertly.

“So tonight gentlemen, I present Laura for your evening amusement. As you can see, per your requests, she is a looker. Nice hair, excellent large tits, and plenty of ass to show off. I think you’ll find her to be an excellent performer for the evening’s entertainment.”

I’m being sold? How the fuck did this happen to me? I hadn’t had sex in months and I let a friend at work set me up on this blind date. Now I’m being sold. Fuck my life. I struggle to put together the details of my situation, of how I ended up here about to be sold for god knows what purpose. Brad, his name is Brad.

He has continued talking, walking around in circles as I struggle with my own memories and against the bonds. I hear him taking bids for me but not in money. He is calling for souls as bids. Souls? What the fuck?

“SOLD!” he says loudly pulling my attention back to him.

Two men walk up to stand in front of him and both of them are built like gods. They are shirtless showing off their amazing chests and abs, they are wearing jeans that ride low so their sharp hip bones show and the muscles there leave a girl dreaming. I can’t help it, moisture soaks my panties as I imagine the packages those jeans hide. I can’t hear the words exchanged between the three men so I stare at them.

The two men walk up to me smiling, their eyes are flame red that have to be contacts or something weird. Shit this is some weird cult! They walk around me in a circle and one of them whistles as he looks me up and down. I blush. I’m not a small woman; I've got a big rack and plenty of ass to go around. Cute my co-workers call me, not the super hot girl you want to fuck but the cute one you come home to after you fuck the hot secretary. I've come to terms with who and what I am, I’m comfortable with myself mostly. Though I have resigned myself to a life alone, I don’t get looked at like these two men are looking at me and I don’t know what to do with the attention.

They move so that they are standing on either side of me. I move my head quickly back and forth trying to keep my eyes on both of them at the same time which is pretty much impossible. One of them has a leather collar in his hand with chrome rings around it that he closes around my neck. It fits tightly, just to the point of cutting into my ability to breathe freely; it seems to constrict the flow of blood through my arteries making me feel light headed within moments of him wrapping it around me. The other man fastens the collar closed with a padlock which clicks home loudly in the silent room.

They step back to admire me with the collar on and another sound breaks the silence of the room, the sound of zippers. I look around for a source but can only see motions in the shadows which lead my mind to crazy places. Tears well up in my eyes for the first time and I struggle hard against the ropes, the ones on my wrists cut deep into my skin. Brad walks back up to the men carrying a leash like I have for my dog at home. One of them take it from him then fastens it to the collar on my neck. He stands back holding the leash while the other man unties my legs and the rope around my torso but leaves my hands tied behind me.

I am pulled to my feet and forced to turn around by the man with the lead so that I am displaying myself for the other man who is now openly rubbing up and down the crotch of his jeans which is bulging out massively. I shake my head no, this can’t be happening to me. What have I done to deserve this?

At the same time though, seeing him rubbing that massive erection causes a thrill to run through me that wars with my fear and I tremble. The man with the lead pulls hard on it jerking me into motion and I’m walked around the circle of men in the shadows. All of them have enormous erections in their hands stroking them slowly while watching me as I’m forced to display myself like a prize horse.

I am led back to the center of the circle. The original two men come to my side then grab my dress and pull down in a fast jerking motion that causes the thin material to rip and fall to the ground around my ankles. Blood rushes through me heating my face and chest, horror follows the rush of embarrassment as I’m treated like a piece of meat put up for sale. Warm tears trace the lines of my face as once more I’m forced to walk around the circle for display now wearing only my bra and panties. This time as I make the circle hands reach out to touch me, lingering on my bare skin, some slap at my tits making them bounce. No one hits me hard for which I’m grateful, it’s all playful slaps. Their touch is electric on my skin as their fingers linger over my abdomen, touch my thighs and my panties grow damp as all these men stroke their cocks while looking at me.

I’m jerked hard, so hard it makes me gag behind the tape binding me as the collar pulls against my throat. I have no choice but to move with the motion which causes me to arch my back and makes my tits stand out tall in front of me. I hear some of the men moan followed by the sound of skin on skin as they start to stroke their cocks harder. One of the men who has been leading me walks up beside me and grabs my hair. He jerks it hard in a downward motion forcing me to my knees and making my tears flow even harder. I hit the ground hard knowing that it will leave a bruise, a muffled mmmphh is the only sound I can make thanks to the tape over my mouth.

The man with the leash pulls me towards the men in the circle until I’m eye level with two of them. I'venever seen cocks this big, the two men pause their stroking and then they both start slapping my face with their dicks. They hit hard making slapping sounds that sting as my face is assaulted by dicks. Sticky residue is left behind from their pre-cum as they attack me. Someone grabs my hair forcing my face into the pubic hair of a man bobbing me up and down as if I’m giving head but I still have tape on my mouth.

Hands are on my tits running down my back and over my ass, my bra disappears at some point in an onslaught of sensory input as I’m slapped with cocks and hands from all sides. Someone hits my ass hard enough that it cracks in the quiet of the room and a sharp sting pulls at my attention but then another massive cock is slapping my face. My pussy clenches wet and hot. I want one of these cocks, I want one in my mouth, I want to be filled.

The tape is ripped from my mouth in a single motion tearing away skin. I scream as it’s removed but I’m cut off as a cock is shoved into my mouth muffling any sound I make. My nipples are being teased relentlessly as my mouth and throat are attacked by the cock; shoving in and out and going straight back to my throat. I gag on it, spit rolls out of my mouth and down onto my chest. Both of my nipples are being pinched and pulled sending electrical sensations out through my body. I moan around the cock in my throat and the men let out a collective sigh as I start to take them on.

The cock is pulled out of my mouth and the hands leave my body leaving me cold and alone. The man with the leash pulls me up until I rise to my feet. He leads me back towards where the chair sits and I wonder if I will be bound again. My pussy aches with my need to be filled I want another cock in my mouth. I have fantasized about being used in just such a way, now it’s happening and I’m going to enjoy it.

Someone grabs my bound hands pulling up on them until I cry out again from the discomfort in my shoulders which are almost dislocated. Something is attached to the ropes and I’m fixed in that position, bent over with my ass hanging granting easy access to anyone who wants to stand behind me. My tits hang like two massive globes below me, spit and pre-cum drip from my mouth.

“Good bitch,” a voice says. “You want something in that pussy? That what you want now?”

“Yes,” I cry.

Hands are on my ass again as two hard cocks touch my thighs on either side while the men there begin playing with my tits again. They slap me hard causing me to yelp. A cock rests in the crack of my ass, there are two more on my thighs and two men stand in front of me. As they draw closer a shiver of fear and desire runs through me and my entire body shakes. The cock in the crack of my ass starts pumping along my cheeks as the two cocks close with my mouth from either side then they both shove into my mouth.

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

I open as wide as I can but it is all I can do to take both these large cocks that seem to be fighting each other for space in me. They shove back making me gag then pull in and out of my mouth.

Someone slaps my ass; two more men are on either side of me slapping my tits. I cry out in pain but I can’t make much sound as the cocks in my mouth keep me from getting any real volume to express the pain. Without warning my pussy is violated. There is no warm up, the dick that assaults me goes right in because I’m so wet already, his balls slap ram against my ass with a loud smacking sound. I struggle against that violation but it only forces the cocks in my mouth deeper making me gag harder.

The two men on my tits start slapping them with their cocks in time to the slapping of skin on skin from the man relentlessly pounding my pussy. I gag loudly as two cocks try to make it into my throat which is raw and sore then they both pull out. Everyone stands back and I’m alone hanging from my bonds trying to keep the pressure off my shoulders.

“You are one fucking beautiful woman,” someone says and I blush.

I blush at the compliment feeling nothing but desired as I hang there for several moments waiting to see what happens next. The men start walking in a circle around me, I don’t know how many there are but I am like the prey they have cornered and they are just waiting to pounce. Strangely this makes me hot, desire and need fill me as these men circle around me slowly stroking their cocks as they walk.

The man with my leash comes forward and walks past me to undo the bonds behind me and relieve the burning in my shoulders. He stands in front of me as if waiting for something his cock standing at attention between us. I look into his burning red eyes trying to figure out what it is he wants. Fuck it, I know what I want so I drop to my knees and take the head of his cock in my sore mouth. I tease it with my tongue, tasting his salty pre-cum then trace around the head and all the way down the shaft to his balls. Slowly I work my way up lathering his cock with attention from my tongue getting it fully covered in spit. Then I take him in my mouth and down to my throat bobbing up and down on him listening to his moans of pleasure and tasting the leakage of his cum.

Two men walk up behind me and rest their dicks on my shoulders as they stroke off while slapping my face. One of them grabs my hair and starts forcing me up and down on the other’s cock. He pushes me all the way down then he shoves on the back of my head once, twice, three times and the man in my throat blows his load. Cum runs down my throat and out of my mouth as he screams his pleasure while dumping into me. He pulls out and cum runs out of my mouth and down my chin onto my tits.

“Good girl,” someone says then another cock is in my mouth and the man with my hair forces me down onto it.

I bob up and down until I’m pulled off hard by the hand in my hair. Hands reach into my mouth pulling from both sides forcing it to open wide and then the man in front of me drives his cock in and out of the forced opening. My pussy clenches and drips as my mouth is used as a dirty hole without my control.

Two more men kneel beside me and start slapping my ass, somewhat softly at first but building up to hard swings while the man in front of me continues abusing my mouth. More hands are grabbing my nipples and pulling them out until I fear they will rip off the pain is so intense. My pussy lips swell with building pressure. I want a dick in me badly!

“Fuck me,” I gasp as the cock is pulled out of my mouth once more. “Someone fuck my fucking wet pussy, fuck it now!”

I can’t take anymore. Arms lift me to my feet then the man in front of me bends down to hook his arms under my knees and pulls up to expose my dripping wet pussy. His massive cock drags over my delicate folds as I’m lifted then he is positioned right at my opening. He slams into my core, hitting bottom, and I go wild bucking up and down on his cock impaled by him while held up by others. He thrusts in and out with his hips as other men come forward and start slapping up and down my torso and tits with their cocks.

I scream, it is absolutely electric and I don’t know how long I can hold out with this. My legs wrap around him trying to hold him in deep, someone is shoving fingers down my throat and I take them while my tits are abused by hands and cocks. Sensations are coming in faster than my mind can process them. The man between my legs grunts, groans, then thrusts forward hard stiffening and his cock pulses just as he dumps his load inside me pushing me over the edge. My own orgasm waves out from my core shattering all sense of self and awareness of anything but the pleasure.

They lower me to the ground and flip me over so that I am cowgirl on a cock below me entering my overly sensitive pussy. I shiver with the sensation of yet another cock being forced into my overworked, over wet hole but it still feels good. I start to pull up to ride it but strong arms wrap around me pulling me down onto his chest. My tight erect nipples press against him as he pulls me tight. Then there is another cock back there, right up against the one in my pussy....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by KatRichards
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments