Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goldilocks

"Goldilocks wasn't accustomed to finding men in HER bed."

18
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
We piled into the taxi still clutching half consumed drinks and laughing.

I'd ended up on a boys university reunion somehow and had done my best to keep up with their drinking and antics. I was wasted and couldn't handle a club so we decided to continue the party at mine.

Although I'd been really close friends with one for years, the other three I had only just met. So, when my friend gave up around 6 am to go home and sleep I was left with his pals. One of them slipped upstairs, I assumed to use the bathroom. After nearly an hour I realised he hadn't returned so I skipped up the stairs to investigate.

The door to the bathroom was open. He definitely wasn't there. Going into my bedroom I discovered him in his boxers spreadeagled on my bed, fast asleep. Giggling, I snapped a quick photo and ran back downstairs to show his mates who were now also fast asleep on the sofa.

I was very tired myself. I debated what to do. I wanted to sleep in my bed alone so I decided to try move him. I wasn't sharing with a stranger. I shook him gently at first. I grabbed him by his stubbly chin and shook his head from side to side. Nothing. There was zero chance he was waking.

I climbed into my bed and I tried rolling him over. He wouldn't budge. I sat astride him shaking him more and playfully slapped his face. With my arms crossed in defeat, I decided, fine, I'm just going to curl up in a corner.

Apparently he wasn't sleeping as deeply as I thought. As I slid off him, head just about to hit the pillow I felt his hand creep across my waist and his body move in to spoon me closely.

It had been a while so I thought I'd let him. Why not? The attention was nice. Cuddles were almost the only thing I missed being single. I giggled and hit him, "Pretending to sleep? Very smart. You can stay. Don't try it though. Not interested, Okay?"

He remained silent though his grip round my waist tightened as I wriggled to try get comfy. His other hand went to grab and strongly grope, caress and feel my thighs. Feeling up, then moving round to squeeze and explore my taut bum cheeks.

I couldn't help but let out a deep sigh of pleasure as his strong hands moved to the waistband of my trousers. I elbowed him, "I said no..." but maybe not convincingly enough as his other arm further pinned me down. He held me firmly around the waist with one arm. His other arm snaked around my head and throat muffling any further pleas for him to stop. Twisting his hand into my hair, he pulled my head round to face him and ploughed his tongue deep into my mouth.

One part of me was incredulous that this man could come into my home and more or less think he could take what he wanted. The other was incredulous that I was responding to his vile behaviour.

Helplessly pinned into this, kiss, I almost gave up struggling until he let go of my waist and in a swift, almost brutal moment he ripped my pants out of his way.

EmilyDuncan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyDuncan

His fingers almost instinctively groped and felt at my now swollen and moist clitoris.

I gasped. This wasn't supposed to happen,.I squealed a bit as I realised he still had a hold of my long curly hair as I tried to pull away and cover myself up. Holding my head still, he finally looked at me, shifting his body weight over me to restrict my movements. Our eyes locked, staring each other out, me trying to work out what was happening.

There was a primal animal glint in his eyes now. He knew that a deep seeded lust had awoken in me. The pleasure taking away the pain and humiliation of the situation. I felt like all the fight just drained away from me. I was paralysed, like a rabbit in headlights. It took me a while to realise deep sighs of passion escaping from the depths of my body. He smirked as with no warning somehow he had shoved his finger, knuckle deep into my pussy.

My back arched in confused pleasure as he now tried to push my head to his big, hard cock, now proudly standing up from his torso. Sure the fight in me had all but gone, he pulled me almost upright by my neck as he began to finger fuck me, relentlessly massaging my clit with his palms every time he was as deep as he could go.

My body started shaking as the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had began to take control, ripping through every inch of my body. I was panting and seeing nothing but lights and shapes. He flung me over and thrust his cock into my wet exhausted pussy. Effortlessly in one clean and fast move, he filled me up with force, until I could feel his balls laying atop my still engorged clit.

Shoving my head down into my pillows and readjusting my hips so my ass was higher, he then proceeded to tease me, pulling his cock out almost all the way before pounding it back in as deep as it would go. Whilst I wanted to resist, the words that escaped my mouth betrayed me as I started begging for more.

Building up speed, he somehow hooked his arm round my leg, turning me onto my back with his cock still buried deep in me. I found myself moving automatically to try to reciprocate. With that same smirk on his face, his hand went to my neck and squeezed so tight I couldn't even squeak in protest.

With a few more thrusts he pulled out his now almost purple cock and began to masturbate quickly, his grip on my throat completely relented as he shot hot thick cum all over my breasts and tummy.

Finally spent, we collapsed into the sheets in a sweaty tangled mess of limbs, I felt a small smile cross my lips as his arm wrapped back round my waist as we fell quickly asleep together.

Published 
Written by angelface
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments