Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I became The Volleyball Team's Slut - Part 4 -

45
4 Comments 4
88.8k Views 88.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
‘Meet us in the gym,slut 3. You’re in trouble’

I couldn’t imagine how much more trouble I could find myself in…

I was reading this text, still standing nude in the boy’s washroom. I could smell the sweet scent of sex, as a sat down on the toilet seat. I began to clean up as much of the cum as possible, it feels like it has gotten everywhere! I took my time. There is no rush to more abuse at the hands of the volleyball team.

I stood up slowly. I could hear guys doing their business around the washroom area, completely oblivious to my naked body in the handicap stall. I felt around behind my waist, my butt plug remained in place. My entire body feels like it’s been hit by a truck, but my pussy and ass still hum in pleasure from all the attention they’ve received today.

I pulled on my skimpy micro skirt, and my tight white tank top. I didn’t feel any more clothed than I did strolling around naked. I glanced at my phone. I could see the picture they had taken at the beginning. I briefly scrolled through. I saw another one, and another one of someone cumming on my face…they are endless! Those bastards will have an entire album of my sluttiness. My pussy grew wet at the thought, but fear gripped my chest. All I can think about is how I’m not cut out for this!

I took a deep breath and ran out of the stall. I burst into the quiet hallway and strolled towards the gym. The last time I was there, I was innocent. And now I am a cum slut, a whore. And I liked it.

I arrived at the gym, and Cassie was there waiting for me. She had some familiar objects in the bag, as she pulled out the blindfold and ball gag that was used on me this morning.

“You’ve been a bad girl, slut #3,” She spoke up, “And your punishment awaits you behind these doors. Take your clothes off, put this on and don’t make a sound.” Cassie walked toward me and handed me the ball gag. I placed it in my mouth and she fastened it behind my head. Then the blindfold was gently placed over my eyes, bringing my vision back to darkness.

“Hands together and out front, you’re about to put on a show for us.” I could sense her urgency as she pushed my forward towards the change room. The door swung open, and I was led inside, not knowing what my fate will be.

I entered into a silent room, I cannot be sure if someone is even close to me. I stopped without warning, and was shoved roughly from behind. I was brought to what felt like the middle of the room, and was told to lie down. My back landed on a soft mat, and my legs were parted by unseen hands. Suddenly, a finger slid into my wet pussy.

A moan escaped my lips, and I arched my back wanting more. Before I knew it the fingers were gone, and so was the plug from my ass. My anus felt completely exposed as the fullness it had known all day was gone. I could feel the stretched outer walls starting to tighten again to occupy the space that was invaded by the plug.

I heard Cassie speak up, “I’ll go outside and wait for the other one. Just keep an eye on her and keep her quiet.” I heard the door open and I was left in silence. I bided my time, focusing on breathing past the ball gag in my mouth. I heard a male voice speak up.

“You think we can have some fun first?” The first voice asked.

“I’m sure the slut won’t mind.” Came another voice. I heard the zip of jeans and some movement. My legs were spread by strong hands and one of the guys cupped me from behind the head and took the gag off.

“This ‘otta keep her quiet.” A large cock was push into my mouth from above. I latched my lips around it, but all I could do was hold on. He pushed the cock further and further down with each thrust. I began to stretch my neck up to meet each thrust so it could slide down better.

Before a cock sucking rhythm could be established, another massive cock was slid into my wet pussy. I moaned into the cock in my mouth as it triggered my gag reflex. This in turn caused me to arch my back in pleasure and my pussy to tighten around the rod beginning to pick up the pace.

“This one is a tight bitch.” The guy reaming my pussy grunted. I could hear the door open and Cassie came in yelling.

“Get the fuck off her you horny bastards. You’re going to ruin the fun.” The feeling of the cocks leaving my holes was unbearable. I moaned in protest as the gag was placed by in my mouth. My eyes were screwed shut as my body writhed on the floor, loathing for the thick cock to be shoved back into my pussy.

I could hear multiple footsteps walking past me as I lay in this vulnerable state. A foot kicked mine as someone was also placed on the mat. My right foot was grabbed my a rough hand and lifted high into the air. It was then bound by rope by the ankle and kept in the air. The same person wrenched my left leg into the air, so that all could see my wet pussy and my tight ass hole. I could feel a similar ruckus coming from the other side.

I could feel the warmth of another person’s bare skin on my ass. I could hear people moving around the room. Suddenly, my blindfold was ripped.

“Hello Slut #1 and 3. Welcome to our punishment.” It took me a second to completely get my bearings. In front of me is Laurie, her legs hoisted into the air and her pussy only inches from mine. Standing above us was a beaming Cassie, and outside of that, I couldn’t see anything else. The room was dark; perhaps the men were gone, perhaps not.

In her hand, Cassie held a large, double headed dildo.

“Okay sluts, you both failed to send me a slut report, and I am giving you a chance to get your slut points back.

MikaMoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MikaMoonn

The first to cum, wins. I know Slut #3 was bent over like a whore in the boy’s washroom today, and you slut #1, was that professor Robertson that you were getting off?” She cackled in her own amusement. “Also, the loser has a lot of work to do, so moan away girls!”

With that, Cassie bent forward and shoved the pussy deep into Laurie with a loud moan. I could see the lust in her eyes, we both wanted this.

The thick dildo filled me second, and the ball gag was the only thing keeping my mans from turning into shrieks. I immediately bucked my hips forward, grinding my clit against Laurie’s. My back arched in pleasure as the dildo was shoved deeper into my pussy. I tried to yell, yes, but the ball gag just made it sound like another plea for more.

Laurie wasn’t going to let me win this easy. Her thrusts became just as violent as mine, and one of her free hand grabbed her breast. I became distracted as I watched this gorgeous brunette fuck herself against the massive dildo. My hand found my clit in between thrusts. My moans increased, I could feel my pussy begin to tighten…but I was too late.

The moans coming from Laurie were ear piercing. Cassie came over and removed her ball gag.

“OH FUCKING CHRIST! Oh FUUUUUUCK.” She pulled the dildo out of her, and began to cum like I’ve never seen it. I was used to having guys spunk all over me, but the girly cum that began to splash over my stomach and pussy was a new experience. It just kept coming, and after a good 30 seconds, Laurie’s moans subsided into deep breath, her eyes closed in ecstasy as she enjoyed the after shock of her orgasm. The orgasm that I nearly achieved!

Cassie walked over to Laurie and cut her legs down, and then pulled the dildo out of my sopping wet pussy. I moaned in protest, and thrust my hips up, begging for more. I was so close to cumming.

“Do you want something, loser slut?” She prodded me with her foot. “Slut #1, lick her clean and you’ll get more points.” Laurie rose to her knees and crawled over between my legs. She then began to lick slowly at my titts, getting as much of her girly cum off her as she can.

The sensation drove me crazy, I wanted a cock, no, NEEDED a cock, or anything, to set me off. With my legs still tied in the air, I bucked my hips into her gorgeous body, but to little or no avail.

“I think this slut wants to cum,” taunted Cassie as she grabbed one of my titts. “What will you do to cum my little whore?”

I thrashed my head in a nod, a loud moan escaped my lips, “Yeess, make me cuuuuum!”

“Okay then, slut #1, if you make this slut cum, you will get double the points.” My eyes widened, I was about to fall further behind in the volleyball competition! Instantly, a finger found my wet, tight pussy and was thrust deep, I moaned deeply into my gag. Laurie’s tongue found my clit in quick fashion, and I bucked my hips grinding into her face.

It didn’t take very long; I have been ready to cum for the entire fuck session. I let out a huge moan and grabbed Laurie’s head, forcing her onto my pussy. The pleasure ripped through my body, and my legs fought against the ropes holding them in the air.

The ball gag was soon pulled out of my mouth, and my legs let down. I lay on my back enjoying the waves of my orgasm. Before I knew it, Cassie’s wet pussy was shoved in my face.

“Eat, slut. You’re going to satisfy everyone.” I suddenly realized why the room was so dark; a curtain was fastened all the way around the ‘stage’. I could hear some foots steps enter the room, most likely the guys that were using me earlier.

With the sopping wet pussy practically being shoved in my mouth, my inexperience kicked in. I began to lick violently all the while searching for her clit. As I was occupied with her gorgeous pussy, a thick cock entered my waiting pussy. The sudden rush of being so full sent my tongue into a mad licking spree. Cassie grinded her clit against my face and moaned louder.

The thick cock pounded into my pussy. Before long I could feel it pulsate, and cum filled my pussy. The cock was quickly replaced with another one, and the pounding continued.

“Make me cum slut!” Cassie screamed, her pussy juices covering my face. With one last scream, the bucking stopped and she collapsed off of me, rolling in her orgasm.

Being relieved of the wet pussy and finally being able to breathe again, I watched the second cock pound away in my pussy. I could feel my second orgasm building in my aching pussy. As the guy picked up his pace, my back arched in pure pleasure, and a long moan escaped my lips. My pussy tightened around his cock as he filled my pussy with cum for the second time in a few minutes.

Cassie composed herself off to the side. She stood there and waited patiently in her clothes, and Laurie stood beside her fully dressed as she came for practice this morning.

“You can leave, slut #1, don’t forget about practice tomorrow morning. And get some rest, you’ll need it.” Cassie gave Laurie a wink and smacked her ass on the way by.” You too, slut, move it.”

I didn’t know what she expected. “ My clothes, Cassie. Can I have those back? I’ve been naked more today than I have been all year.”

Cassie chuckled, “Silly slut, clothes aren’t for you. Now get out.” She pointed to the door. I took a deep breath in, and ran out the door.

The trek across campus in the dark was cold and nerve racking, but I got back to my dorm room with probably only a few more photos. My roommate let me in with only a wink, I’m sure she will be asking questions later.

I collapsed on my bed naked, exhausted, but satisfied. I liked being a slut; no, I love being a slut

Published 
Written by GoJohnnyGo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments