Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Was Seduced Into A Gang Bang

"A bored 33 year old wife gets tricked into having sex with three college students"

136
25 Comments 25
262k Views 262k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Legendary Story

It was a day like any other day for me. I had got the kids ready for school and I did some cleaning. I decided to take a break and check out to see if I had any emails. Their was nothing in my email at all. I was very bored at this point so I jump on a few sites to see if I could find a online chat with somebody. Sure enough I found a guy who wanted to discuss politics with me. I don’t usually care that much about politics but I decided to chat for a while with him. As we chatted I ask him,” Where are you from?” I knew he was in my state but I was very surprised to hear he was a 22 year old college student at a university about a hour from where I lived.

We chatted over the next few weeks about different things. I began to notice that our chat sessions where turning more sexual in nature. He asked many questions of my personal situation. I told him that I was a 33 year old mom who ended up getting married at 23 to an older guy. He was the only partner that I had ever been with in my life.” He swept me off my feet.“ I told him. I went on to tell him that my husband was 40 when we got married. I also told him that my husband travels a lot for work but that our relationship was really strong. He really wanted to know more about our sex life. I never really had said to much about that to him in the past. He really pushed me to tell him more. I finally admitted to him that our sex life was alright.

I mention with my husband traveling so much that their wasn’t anytime for sex it seemed. I also said to him how my husband over the last 6 months was having trouble in the bedroom. I am sure he figured out what I was saying. We chatted more about it over the next week. Our chats were becoming more and more about sex. He was starting to write me nasty stories about what he wanted to do with me in bed. I had to admit I was getting very turned on by his stories.

I received a very surprising email from him. I couldn’t believe what he wanted me to do. He told me, “ I want you to read this story naked.” I was at first a little taken back by his suggestion. I thought about it for a minute and I stripped all my clothes. I sat down to read his hot story about me. I was very shock as I got to his next sentence. He wanted me to reach down with my hand and play with my pussy as I read it. I hadn’t touched myself in many years so I was feeling a bit uneasy about doing it.

I started getting into the story. It was very hot and long in nature. My hand slowly worked its way down to my wet pussy. I was half way through the story when I began to gently run my fingers across my clit. I hadn’t had sex with my husband in over two months so I was feeling pretty horny. His story was getting really hot as I inserted one finger into my now swollen pussy. I moved both of my legs over the side of the chair. My pussy was wide opened and I was now able to get two of my fingers into my tight pussy. I couldn’t believe how good my fingers were making me feel. I was bucking in the chair as I got to the last paragraph of the story. I was very close to cumming. I tried to finish reading the story but I couldn’t take it any longer and I screamed out with a powerful orgasm. My pussy was so wet after cumming. I couldn’t believe his hot story made me cum that hard.

He chatted with me later that day. He wanted to know if I had followed through with his request. I didn’t know what to tell him. I finally did admit that I did make myself cum reading his story. He was very excited to hear that I had orgasm to his hot story. He let me know that he would be getting back to me sometime next week.

I hadn’t heard anything from him in over a week. I was checking my email on a daily basis. I got really excited the next day when I received an email from him. My pussy was getting so wet wondering if it was another hot story. I couldn’t wait any longer to opened up his email. I couldn’t believe my eyes what he had sent. He told me that he wanted to fuck me. I was very surprised as he had a time and place to meet him. He had everything planned out to happen the next day and wanted an answer that day from me. I was in total shock and didn’t know how to respond to such a request. I was getting very turned on as I thought about it over the next hour. I started to finger my wet pussy as I sat in front of my computer. I slowly type in the answer “Yes I will be there” onto my screen. I had one finger in my wet pussy and the other was on the send key. I sat their for several minutes as I just couldn’t bring myself to hitting the send button. My pussy was so hot as I began to finger myself even more. It wasn’t to much longer and I was ready to cum. My pussy was on hot and I couldn’t take it anymore. I screamed out as my body began to shake. My pussy had made my mind for me as I click the send button telling him I will fuck him.

It was the next day now and all I had on my mind was him fucking me. I had a really nice body and I wanted to show it off. I put on a very tight pair of jeans with a white blouse. I couldn’t believe how excited I was as I drove to the location he was at. I arrived at a small house that he was apparently renting at school. I knock on the door and he opened it up. This was the first time we had seen each other. He was very excited to see how good of a body I had.

He took me into his small living room and we chatted for a few minutes. He grabbed my arm and led me down a hallway to a bedroom. I couldn’t believe my eyes as I walked into the bedroom to see two of his college friends standing their. I was stunned and ask, “What is going on.” He told me, “Don’t worry everything is alright.” He quickly made his way over to me and started caressing my lovely body. I felt his tongue rotate from my ear down my neck. My pussy was so hot right now as I closed my eyes.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

He was trying to seduce me here on the spot. I felt his hands undo my jeans and I could feel him wiggling them down over my nice ass. I felt helpless as he pushed my jeans to the floor. I mumble out, “Please I can’t do this.” I knew if his hand touches my wet pussy their would be no going back. My eyes were still closed as I was melting in his firm hands. I could feel his hand start to slide down into my panties. I could feel his finger glide across my swollen clit. I started crying out as he pushed his finger deep into my pussy.

He knew he had me now. He quickly pushed me down onto the bed. He was very fast taking off all of his clothes. He grabbed my panties and pulled them quickly off my body. He moved on top of me and removed my blouse and bra. My legs were like putty as he pried them apart easily. I felt his large cock being pressed up against my wet pussy. I couldn’t stop him as he plunge his cock deep into me. He started to fucked me very hard as I looked over to see the other two guys standing their half undressed. It only took a few minutes and I was ready to cum. I hadn’t been fucked like this in many years. I started to scream out loudly as I yelled out, “I was cumming.” I came very hard on his cock and it wasn’t very much longer he moan out as he shot his cum all over my gorgeous tits.

I lay their on the bed covered in cum and I notice that one of the other guys had taken several pics of us fucking. They clean me up quickly and one of the other guys jump on top of me. He wasted no time and had his cock deep into my pussy. I cried out again as my pussy was getting fucked hard again. He fucked my pussy much harder than the first guy did. I was getting pounded good as I felt another orgasm coming on. I started to scream out again as I came very hard. He continued to fucked me very hard until he pulled out his cock out of me and shot his cum all over my stomach.

I got up slowly and made my way into the bathroom. My legs were like rubber as I walked out of the bedroom. I went into the bathroom to get clean up and get my composure back.. I couldn’t believe how hard I came and my pussy was even hotter than before. I then headed back into the bedroom. As I walked back into the room the third guy was laying on the bed. He was a 18 year old freshmen who had a very large cock. It had to be almost 10 inches in size and it was sticking straight up in the air.

They wanted me to suck on his monster cock. I walked over to the bed as my pussy was on fire. I was very turned on as I slowly lowered my mouth down onto his cock. I sucked his large cock for several minutes. I could only get about half of it into my wet mouth. I couldn’t wait any longer. I needed that monster cock in my pussy now. I slowly climb on top of him as his monster cock slipped inside my pussy. I lowered myself down onto his cock . It felt so very good to have a cock that big inside my tight pussy. I tried riding his monster cock for the next few minutes . Their was no way I was going to be able to get all of his cock inside me. I rode him as good as I could as I leaned back with my arms on the bed. He was sliding his big cock into me as fast as he could.

I was moaning out and my pussy wanted to cum very badly. One of the other guys began to run his fingers across my swollen clit as I was getting fucked with his monster cock. I had the most intense orgasm ever. I cried out for a good two minutes as he kept gliding his fingers across my clit. I was so weak after cumming I had to climb off his cock. He wanted to fuck me from behind. I got on all fours as he started pushing his huge cock deep into my pussy. My pussy was still very wet from cumming. I moan out as he try to fucked me hard. The other two guys then grabbed each of my arms and began to pull me back onto his monster cock. I yelled out as his cock was hitting very deep inside my pussy. The other guys urged him to fuck me harder as they pulled my body even deeper onto his cock. I started crying out, ”OMG I am cumming so hard.” I came even harder than I did before. He started to moan out and I screamed for him to pull out before he came. I thought for sure he was going to cum inside me but he just pulled his cock out in time. I could feel his cum splashing up against my ass.

I was totally exhausted as I lay their on the bed. The other two guys also wanted to fuck me from behind. I tried telling them I couldn’t. The next thing I knew one of them was behind me sticking his cock deep into my pussy. He fucked me very hard as he held me up with his hands. I just cried out the whole time he fucked me. It didn’t take him very long and he was ready to cum again. He pushed me down onto the bed. He began to shoot his cum all over my ass also.

I pleaded with them that couldn’t take anymore fucking. The other two guys then ordered me down onto my knees in front of them. I was told, “Suck our cocks bitch.” I got down on my knees and I sucked on both of their cocks. I stroke one while I sucked on the other cock. This went on for a good 20 minutes as they were both close to cumming. The one guy grabbed his cock and pulled my face up against it. He sprayed my face with several streams of cum. The other guy with the monster cock was also now ready to cum. I moved over in front of his cock as the other guys cum ran down my face. He pushed his monster cock into my mouth. I could feel his cock began to swell up in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth for a few minutes. He moan out as he shot his load of cum down my throat.

I sat their for a few minutes on the floor as his cum dribble out the side of my mouth. I had never in my life ever been fucked this hard before. I had to admit it felt way better than I originally had thought. I cleaned up and left the house. I was told as I left, “ How about same time next week?” I looked back at them and just smiled.

Published 
Written by scy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments