Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maid To Serve - Part Two

"Anya goes out of her comfort zone to make more money."

16
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
8.5k words 8.5k words

I took the elevator to find Livia standing naked at her door; I wondered how she would have reacted if it was someone other than me. Then again, with the price she paid for this place, she probably would have known it was only me coming up.

Livia told me to leave the cleaning for later and led me directly into her bedroom. The room was larger than my bedroom, with a grand four-poster bed and a complete blackout blind. The room was lit with scented candles with soothing, sensual music to set the mood.

"As part of my pampering, I'd expect a full-body massage. I've bought some oils to use, and it doesn't matter if you're not great at it, I will pay for you to learn some techniques from the professionals if you are willing to learn."

As Livia lay face down on the bed, I contemplated where to begin. I figured it would be good to try to remember how the massage played out yesterday and try to take pointers from that experience. Squeezing the oil on my hands, I rubbed them together and gently applied oil to Livia's soft skin. Starting at her shoulders, I slowly worked my way down her back to her firm buttocks. Livia had the perfect bubble butt, and I spent a little longer massaging it than I should have; she didn't complain, and I even heard her moan in appreciation. Spurred on by her approval, I mixed between massaging her firmly and gently, marvelling at her body close up as I worked.

"Mmmm," Livia purred when I massaged the inside of her legs, going as close to her private parts as I could without touching them. Her vulva glistened with moistness; I had to keep rein on my curiosity. As a large part of me wanted to taste her, my mind was screaming that I wasn't a lesbian, but the temptation to touch her remained.

"Sorry to bring this on suddenly, but would you mind wearing something for me?"

Livia opened the bedside drawer and retrieved a ballgag. I felt a little uncomfortable, but there was a look of desperation on her face, one of deep longing. Well, it couldn't hurt, and she might even show that appreciation with more money. I knelt by her side as she secured the gag in place and then stood up again as she rolled onto her stomach.

It felt odd at first, having something in my mouth that I couldn't push out. Losing the ability to speak was turning me on, and I was thankful for the scented candles that hid my arousal. I resumed the massage, reapplying oil on her body from where it had wiped off. With the gag in, she couldn't stop looking at me.

"You look adorable, Anya."

I attempted to smile and doubled my efforts in trying to please her. When Livia had finished with the massage on her back, she rolled over, and I began with her breasts. Completely natural, they were firm and ample in size, larger than mine. I nervously rubbed the oil into her breasts. Without meaning to, I brushed past her nipples, and they responded in kind by growing erect. It didn't help that when my face hovered over them, I drooled directly onto them.

The conflict inside me battled between the craving I felt to take those nipples in my mouth and the affirmation that I was straight; If it wasn't for the gag, I would have given in to that craving. Moving further down her body, she spread her legs so that I could massage the inside of her thighs. My face was close to her sex and I could see that she was dripping wet from the massage. I'm glad she didn't ask me to do anything like touch or lick her there, as I wasn't sure I could say no right now. The nervousness I felt at being this close to her perfect body, the sensual music and the flickering lights of the candle combined gave me a sensory overload; I felt great, almost like I was floating.

Reaching Livia's feet, she got vocal about what she wanted from me. She liked her foot rubs, and I focused on following her instructions as I rubbed her soles and the top of her feet. It surprised me since feet usually grossed me out, but this wasn't too bad. With Livia's almost incoherent mumbles of appreciation, one could say I was enjoying it.

"Ooh, Anya, it's that time again."

I looked at the clock and noticed that the session was over. Where the fuck did that time go? It was the quickest one of these sessions had felt. As I got up, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, that will be James; he's a little early. Can you let him in on your way out, Anya?"

I rushed to the door to let him in and get my stuff from the entrance lobby, ignoring Livia as she called after me. James stood in the door frame, all six foot plus of him, looking like a Calvin Klein model with his shirt unbuttoned. Sure, he was hot, but clearly, the guy was a douchebag. He looked at me with amusement on his face, and with horror, I realised I was still dressed like a sexy maid wearing the ballgag. So that's why Livia was calling after me.

Frozen to the spot, I faced the floor, hoping that it would somehow swallow me up and Livia gently removed the gag and embraced me. James smiled when he saw Livia naked and wet already.

"Ménage à trois tonight?"

"I wish."

Livia laughed, and she dragged him to the bedroom. Feeling mortified, that was my cue to leave, but I waited a minute. Holding the door handle, I tried to talk myself out of it, but I couldn't leave without having a peek. Creeping to her bedroom, I held the door ajar, peeking round to see Livia on all fours. I couldn't see James through the narrow opening, but as Livia's body bounced forward and back, I could guess where he was. I was transfixed and rooted to the spot as I got caught. Livia looked at me with a wry smile with pleasure etched over her face. She winked in my direction and blew a kiss as I made a beeline for the exit.

By the time I made it home, I had received a text message from Livia asking if I was okay and apologising for the situation with James. I felt better now I'd had time to see the funny side of it, but I wasn't sure I could look James straight in the eye if I ever saw him again.

I hope this makes up for the awkwardness, Anya xx.

Livia's message came alongside a notification from the agency that another one thousand pounds had been tipped into my account. That was a very generous amount for wearing a ballgag and giving her a massage. Sure, the ballgag was a little uncomfortable to wear, but the drooling and taking away my ability to speak made it arousing to wear; I'd have to consider getting one for when Freddie fucks me.

Mr Bruce was away this week, so I took on a couple of clients I hadn't seen before. Both had good ratings, but the sessions were a bit of a bore considering what I was getting used to with pushing my boundaries. I'd surprised myself with what I was now willing to do for the sessions with Mr Bruce and Livia, and I wondered how far I could push myself before it was too much. Sure, the money had helped coerce me into going the extra mile, but I wanted to do more for the client. This job completely changed my perspective on sex workers. I used to stigmatise those who had sex for money, but I was starting to see that they wouldn't be around if there wasn't such a great demand for their services. If anything, I had grown to respect them for looking past the taboo and making a living where so many were unwilling to.

On top of the sessions and my studies, I accepted Livia's invitation to expand my skills and take a course on massaging. I had spent four hours getting an introductory course into massaging, during which I had even received a massage showing how well certain techniques worked. I had a couple more sessions with Livia before Christmas, pampering her more each time. I used the skills I had learned from the course, and she appreciated them. Livia had me wear the gag for the whole session both times, and during the session last night, I went a step further for her, at her request, and wore a blindfold. The blindfold required me to stay close to her and to focus on her body. With the blindfold and the ballgag, I was sure Livia must have noticed my wetness seeping into my panties. Since it was close to Christmas, Livia shared an expensive red wine with me, though I had to rely on her removing the gag so i could sip it.

Towards the end of the session, Livia offered me more money to remove my clothes and finish the session off with a body-to-body massage. I had briefly touched upon this during the course, and I had been curious as to whether Livia would ask for this. Remembering how well she tipped last time, I accepted the offer. A week of going to the gym had helped my body confidence, and I stripped down fully in the flickering light. I removed my blindfold and oiled my body all over the front. My nipples were already erect, and there was a throbbing ache between my legs for some attention down there.

"Put the blindfold back on before you start, Anya."

Anya instructed as she allowed me another sip of wine before replacing the ballgag. I steadied myself as I stumbled, feeling a little light-headed from the alcohol, and then I found her bed and her body with my hands. Slowly, I rubbed my body up and down her body, pushing my breasts into her skin as I did. I travelled down her body, finding my face inches from her dripping wet pussy. The temptation to touch her was at an all-time high, and that debate continued to roar in my mind; that fight between temptation and self-disgust. The self-disgust won in the end, and I tried to distract myself from the deviant thoughts that flooded my mind.

When I turned my attention to Livia's feet, she started playing with herself. Laying on her back with her legs spread, Livia asked me to lay on my back with my head between her legs. She rested her feet on my chest as I rubbed them. I could hear the subtle sloppy sounds as she fingered herself just inches above my head. It took every ounce of concentration that I could muster to focus on massaging her feet to the best of my ability and ignore the temptation to remove the blindfold, look up and watch her.

"That's so good, Anya."

Livia's voice was breathless, and I soon felt her legs shaking either side of my head as the pressure built to a crescendo inside her.

"Oh fuuuuckkk..."

Livia dug her fingers into my shoulders as a wave of pleasure crashed through her body. My clit was throbbing desperately for attention as if it was jealous of the sensations Livia experienced. I ignored it, hyper-focusing on her feet, noticing every detail and ensuring I gave it my full attention.

"Thank you, Anya."

Livia was breathless as she placed her hands on either side of my head. The ballgag and blindfold were removed, and I saw her face upside down as she looked down on me, biting her lip. Those luscious lips looked so inviting. I felt like I was trapped in a cage of my own making, preventing me from saying 'fuck it' and kissing her. When I didn't act, Livia giggled and wiped her hand covered in love juices over my face. I was stunned, and she laughed at my reaction.

On my way out, I wished Livia a Merry Christmas and opened the door, half expecting to see James or another male model type waiting to come in. I looked back at her, still naked and paused before making my mind up and walking out.

Regret at choosing not to kiss Livia stuck with me throughout the festive season. I felt like she had become one of my best friends in such a short amount of time, and she was certainly the only woman I had lusted over. I was confused; that was the only thing I could think of. There was no doubt in my mind that I was straight, but every time vivid images of Livia played in my mind, I questioned myself.

Freddie and I spent Christmas with his parents in the countryside, over an hour outside London. They lived in a grand estate that looked like it could have been the set of Downton Abbey. He didn't want to come here, but I thought it would be best to try to mend some bridges with his father.

Most of Freddie's family were welcoming and polite, even if it seemed a little ungenuine. His father, on the other hand, clearly didn't approve of me; I felt uncomfortable and not welcome in his presence. Freddie was different around his family, and not in a good way. I wished that I could escape to Livia's apartment and spend the rest of the day there or even have a session with Mr Bruce. I let Freddie off since it must have been stressful coming back here after the fight he had with his father.

We stayed at Freddie's family until the morning of New Year's Eve. There was a party at one of our university friends this evening, which promised to be 'the bomb' with a lot of free alcohol. Chances are that it was going to get messy. Livia had also enquired about booking me in for New Year's Day from the early afternoon until late. I had checked with Freddie, and he was fine with it. Apparently, there was football all day, and he had been gifted tickets to the early game with some friends. They were then planning to head to the pub and enjoy the other matches throughout the day whilst drinking copious amounts of alcohol. I warned him that he was going to struggle with that because of the party the night before, but he laughed, saying that he'd manage.

The New Year's Eve party was fancy dress and set in a large house on the outskirts of London. Clearly, this was the student's parents' house, and they had gone away for a couple of nights. It was a fancy dress party, and I had briefly thought about wearing my maid's outfit. It was too revealing, though, and I definitely wouldn't revel in all the attention I would receive. I didn't think Freddie would enjoy it either. Instead, I played it safe and went dressed as Wonder Woman.

The party was 'the bomb' just as described. They had hired a decent DJ, and with all the free alcohol, everyone, including myself, was getting absolutely wasted, or 'utterly gazeboed' as Michael McIntyre would say. There were drinking games and, probably somewhat ill-advised, a bouncy castle and an inflatable obstacle course.

I saw, in the new year, watching the London fireworks show in the distance in Freddie's arms. The party was still going at four in the morning, and it was at that point that I chose to crash. The host had set aside a couple of rooms for people to crash on the floor if they wanted, and Freddie and I opted for that rather than have to make our way back to our dodgy neighbour at this sort of time.

The sound of others moving around woke me, and I almost cried, seeing that it was nine in the morning already. Although the floor wasn't the most comfortable sleep, I'd had nowhere near enough, and I wasn't sure if I was still drunk or not. I kissed Freddie, saying that I hoped he had a fun day with the football. On my way out, I thanked the host and rolled my eyes at those who had pulled an all-nighter and were still partying. I now had four hours to get home and get ready before my session with Livia.

I must have still been a little drunk when I first woke because the second I stepped into my flat, the hangover hit. I suddenly felt incredibly lethargic, but I powered on, determined to make the session with Livia on time. Spending a little time in the shower helped a little, but I didn't want to get out. Even after applying make-up, there were still signs of my late night. It wasn't as good as it usually looked, but it would have to do.

I arrived at Livia's apartment building with five minutes to spare. The receptionist smiled sympathetically as he saw me walk in wearing a pair of sunglasses and sipping a Starbucks. At the top, I knocked on Livia's door, and she took longer than usual before she answered. The tired and pained, mixed with a little self-pity and self-loathing expression on her face, mirrored my own. It was clear that she had partied hard last night as well. It was only when I stepped inside that I realised just how hard she had partied.

Bottles, food, and even clothes littered the floor of Livia's apartment. There didn't seem to be anyone else here at the moment, but clearly, there had been a lot of people partying last night.

"Right, looks like today you'll be doing some actual maid shit."

Livia's voice was hoarse, and she looked drained from the night before. Judging by the pained expression, she was struggling today and would probably leave me to it as she went back to sleep.

"That's fine, Livia. You go have a nap and it'll be clean...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by elementsoflife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments