Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making the varsity team

"Mr. Mickens helps me make the team."

118
25 Comments 25
43.1k Views 43.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story

It was finally the day for soccer tryouts, and I was determined to make the varsity team. I had put plenty of hours into training and preparation, but I still felt nervous to perform in front of the coaches. My freshmen year had gone great and my goal for sophomore year was to make the jump to the varsity team at all cost.

I took a quick shower and then put on my favorite gear which consisted of a long sleeve top, tight shorts, and a sports bra with a matching seamless cheeky. By the end of the tryout, I hoped to be in a varsity uniform.

I was the first one to arrive at the tryout, so I waited in the locker room for the coach’s instructions. The assistant coach, Mr. Mickens, was the only one present and it didn’t take long for him to come over to the locker room. “How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Nervous but ready,” I replied.

“I like that. If you aren’t nervous then you probably don’t care,” he said.

“We’ll see how it goes,” I said.

“I can put in a good recommendation for you with the varsity coach,” he said.

“Yeah?” I asked in surprise.

“Yes, I know you have been working hard. You have things to work on, but you certainly have potential,” he added.

“I’m working hard every day,” I said.

“I think some extra work would really benefit you and lock your spot on the varsity team,” he said.

“You think so? But how do I get in some extra work with quality reps?” I asked.

“Oh, you can come over to my place and get some 1-on-1 practice with me,” he said.

“I’d love to,” I said.

The tryout went well for me, but I didn’t walk out with a varsity uniform. I felt disappointed in myself, but I had at least made the bubble to potentially make the team. That afternoon, I made sure to talk to Mr. Mickens and start my 1-on-1 practice at his house right away.

I changed clothes and came out to the backyard for the drills.

“Ok, let’s get you on the team,” he said. He explained the drills and then did each drill to demonstrate it for me. Most of the drills were the same from the tryout, and I realized that I could have done them much better in the morning.

“Do it again,” he said. After running through all the drills, he gave me a “good job” slap on the butt and said, “Ok, now run them one more time and finish at the end with your left foot.”

The training session had gone great and he had me do some conditioning to finish it off. He sat and watched me and it was clear that his eyes were delighted. I felt grateful for his help and even though it felt wrong and naughty, I didn’t mind giving him a good look of my butt.

“You have a very strong lower body,” he said.

“I try,” I said with a smile. I was confident that training with Mr. Mickens’ would help me make the team, and I was already looking forward to our next session.

The following morning, I had a good practice at school and I found out that the final decisions would be made on Friday. Throughout the day, I thought about Mr. Mickens’ recommendation and that I would probably need it in order to make the varsity team.

Later that day, I was back at his house and the recommendation came up while we talked in his office.

“I always give the head coach my honest recommendations and it will depend on how you do the rest of the week,” he said.

“I’ll keep trying my best,” I said.

“I’ve had some girls in your position and they do anything to get on the varsity team and that is the attitude that all the players should have,” he said.

“Do they usually get in?” I asked.

“It depends on how much they want it and what they are willing to do, but the ones who really really want it always make it,” he said.

“I’m all in,” I said.

“Are you?” he asked.

“Yes, all in,” I replied.

“So you would do anything?” he asked.

“Anything,” I answered.

“Can you pick up that pen for me?” he asked with a smile. From my view, all I could see was the pen next to his feet. I got under the desk to get the pen, and he quickly pulled down his shorts and boxers to reveal his erection.

"Let’s see how much you want it,” he said.

I was surprised by his actions and it was obvious to me he had placed the pen there on purpose and that he had done this with other girls.

ViolettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaBrown

I stayed down there looking at his erection for a few seconds before making a decision.

I crawled closer to him and licked the length of his dick. “It’s just a blowjob and I get on the team,” I thought. I took his head into my mouth and began sucking him off. He grabbed my right hand and placed it around his shaft.

I kept pleasuring him until I heard a voice from outside the room.

"Are you busy?” a female asked.

“I got a girl down here making the team,” he said.

“She has a great ass,” the female said.

“Keep going,” he told me.

I did as ordered and figured that the female was his wife. I ran my tongue around his head and stroked his shaft. At that moment, I felt my leggings get pulled down and his wife buried her face between my ass cheeks. 

"She is so wet,” she said to her husband. I took more of his dick into my mouth, and she pulled down my panties. The next thing I felt was a deliciously warm tongue running up and down my lips.

He pushed my head lower and lower until I had all of his dick in my mouth. I came up for air and saw his dick glistening with my saliva. It was only my second blowjob but I had craved giving one ever since the first one. She spread my legs and ran her tongue over my clit. It was the first time I had received such stimulation and the feeling was overwhelming. I took him back into my mouth and tasted his precum while his wife tasted the juices running out of my pussy.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me down as he began fucking my mouth. At the same time, his wife quickly flicked her tongue on my clit. He groaned in pleasure, and I would have moaned and cried in pleasure if it wasn’t for his dick fucking my mouth. He thrusted into my mouth one more time and shot his hot cum into my throat. My pussy tightened and released a stream of juices while my orgasm rocked my body.

“Mmmm,” she moaned as she savored my juices in her mouth.

They took me to their bedroom and quickly stripped me naked. She got on top of me to suck and lick my nipples while he did the same to my clit.

“Ohhh…ahhh,” I moaned at the delicious stimulation I was receiving. She knew exactly how to pleasure my breasts and nipples, and he made my pussy release little streams of hot juices into his mouth. They continued pleasuring me expertly with their mouths for a few minutes before changing it up.

He held open my legs and pushed his dick into my tight pussy. She came up to kiss me and I tasted my sweet juices on her lips and tongue. He slapped his wife’s ass and then pulled his dick out of my pussy to fuck her pussy. She moaned into my ear while her husband pounded her and slapped her ass cheeks. Her pussy was as hot as mine and I felt her juices run down to my body.

“Cum in her,” she said before returning to French kiss me. He went back to fucking me and I had to break the kiss to let out a few loud moans.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuuuck!” I cried.

She moved to the side and slowly kissed down from my chest to my belly to just above my clit. He took his dick out and fucked his wife’s mouth before returning to my wet pussy. She stuck her tongue out and licked my clit while he thrusted into me. The feeling was wonderful and every second of it brought me closer to an explosive orgasm.

“Fuuuck! Oh fuck! Mmmm,” I cried as a strong orgasm shot through my body and my pussy gripped his erupting cock. He filled me up with his hot cum while his wife slowly licked my sensitive clit.

A few seconds later, he pulled out his cock and his wife licked him clean before getting between my legs and cleaning me. She pushed two fingers inside of me to get the cum from my pussy to her mouth. She got back on top of me and snowballed the cum into my mouth. She rolled to the side and got me on top of her, and I snowballed half of it into her mouth so we could both swallow the delicious cum.

“You will get your varsity uniform tomorrow before practice,” he said.

I smiled and stayed in bed for a couple of minutes to recover from all the great sex. Being on the varsity team was a dream of mine and it would be a lot of fun, but I had a feeling that soccer wasn’t going to be the only fun thing I would be doing with coach Mickens.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments