Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dripping Tight Cunt Was Roughly Liquidated

"His dick was long and thick. Each time he entered me, it hurt deep in my cervix and felt like my pussy was splitting in two. Each thrust drove me insane."

34
2 Comments 2
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It was on a Sunday afternoon, and my boss had a visitor. This was unlike him, because he mostly spent this day resting after he returned from church. I didn’t blame him, because he worked from Monday to Saturday. He was ever busy so that he could provide for his wife and kids who lived abroad. I hardly saw him because he returned from work really late and he spent most of his free time resting in his room.

That Sunday afternoon, when he was entertaining his guest, I was totally surprised. I was supposed to be ironing his clothes, but I decided to hang around in case he needed me to get something for his guest.

I sat quietly in the kitchen, waiting. That was the time there was an intense argument in the sitting room. I was curious because I had never heard my boss raise his voice before. I tiptoed to the sitting room, trying to hear what the argument was all about.

“I said I don’t have your money. If I had it, do you think I would not have given it to you?” he asked, He sounded really upset.

“You keep saying that. When it comes to borrowing money, you make empty promises, but when it comes to payback, it becomes a fight,” his guest replied. I could hear the anger in his voice too.

“What do you want? Should I go and steal for you? If I had the money, trust me I would give it to you.”

I was so engrossed in this conversation and I did not notice that I was walking closer to the sitting room. My hip came in contact with one glass vase in the hallway, it fell down and shattered. I jumped in shock when my boss yelled my name.

“Rachel! ” he shouted. I ran out to the living room, holding shards of the broken vase in my hands.

“What is going on?” he said, looking visibly angry now. He never talked to me this way before and I was sure that he was transferring his argument with his friends to me.

“Sorry, sir, I was just…” I tried to speak. I was so nervous and my hands were shaking so bad that I again dropped the glass I was holding. I bent to frantically pick them up.

As I got up, I noticed boss’s friend clear his throat, I looked at him to see him looking down at my breasts. It seemed when I bent down, my shirt probably revealed some part of my cleavage. I was so flustered that I simply just hurried out of the living room.

I ran back to the kitchen and closed the door behind me, scared that boss would get mad about me eavesdropping and breaking the vase which was very expensive.

I sat on a stool for a few minutes then I heard my name called again. I hurried out to answer him.

Boss and his friend looked quietly at me when I entered. Both were silent for a while and I was starting to get uncomfortable as I just stood there.

Boss cleared his throat a couple of times and said, “Mr. Michael needs your help.”

I looked at his friend, confused. “Should I serve him food?”

“No, no food.” He looked uncomfortable and cleared his throat again, “I want you to go with him.”

“Wh... where?” I asked. Now getting worried.

“Inside the room. Take him inside and…”

“I will take care of you,” Mr. Michael interrupted.

I turned to look at him, still confused. He stood up, held my hand, and started to lead me to one of the guest rooms in the house.

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

The closer we got to the room, the more nervous I got. I knew this would not be good. As we closed the door to the room behind us, he held my face and brought his face closer to me.

I pushed him off. “No, what are you doing, sir?”

“Come on, I will make it worthwhile for you,” he said as he began to pull at my wrapper.

I struggled with him and pushed him off again.

“What is your problem. Your boss should even be glad I am accepting this gift. Do you know how much he owes me?” He was starting to yell and I was afraid.

I was worried that boss would be madder at me than before if he heard me saying no to Mr. Michael.

And from what he said, I was sure my boss would be forced to pay a huge amount if I said no. But the idea of having sex with this disgusting man made me feel like vomiting.

He kept pulling at my clothes and as a result of this struggle he started sweating with anticipation of fucking me. I closed my eyes for a short while when he tugged my wrapper loose. I was a little bit shy because I had nothing underneath my wrapper. Honestly, I am not a pantie person.

He held my hand and led me to the bed and made me lie down. He spread my legs and brought his head down between my legs. Before I knew what was happening, his tongue was already inside my pussy.

The shock made me moan out loud. I did not expect such a kind of pleasure. I had never had a guy eat my pussy like this before and I did not know it felt this good.

He slipped his tongue to the entrance of my pussy and began to lick me. My pussy lips began to swell as I started to get pretty turned on.

He moaned into my pussy and continue to lick and suck at it. I could not help but moan and jerk around as he ate the hell out of my dripping cunt. He moved his tongue gently around my pussy entrance and finally, began to penetrate my pussy.

It was so different from a dick which was what I was used to. The wetness from his mouth and the wetness from my pussy made the bed underneath me get soaked.

He licked and licked until my pussy was about to explode with so much passion. At this point, I moved my hands on my head and grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled it as I felt something wild take over me. I had never had an explosive orgasm before and the idea that this nasty old man took me there was unnerving.

After licking up all my cum, he stood up, unzipped his trousers, and instantly entered my awaiting pussy. He did not even give me a chance to recover. He drove his monster cock deep inside my wet pussy and I moaned out even louder.

His dick was long and thick. Each time he entered me, it hurt deep in my cervix, and felt like my pussy was splitting in two. Each thrust drove me insane.

I was trying to stay quiet but his dick felt so good inside of me. I could look down and see my pussy juice drip from his dick each time he withdrew.

He rammed into me harder and faster as he got closer to cumming. In no time at all, he was roughly and frantically entering me in really speedy thrusts.

The clapping sound our bodies were making began to get faster and more urgent until he finally came deep in me and collapsed beside me.

Published 
Written by jayden24carter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments