Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

not sure what to call this

"the internet is good"

6
3 Comments 3
17.4k Views 17.4k
982 words 982 words

       So I met this guy online and we had been chatting for a few months. We seemed to be hitting it off, and he seemed like a nice guy. So when he asked me to meet him I agreed, We met at a local coffee shop and talked for a while getting to know each other a bit better.

       He offered to give me a ride home and it seemed harmless, so I agreed. We got in his truck and he said he had to stop by his place to grab some papers for work. So I sat in his truck waiting for him. When he returned to the truck and said it was going to be a while, as he was waiting for a call from his boss. It was cold out so he asked if I wanted to come in and wait.

       So I went in and was sitting on the couch next to him. He asked if I wanted to see his office, he had built it himself. So I followed him upstairs and he showed me the office. His room was next to it and I peeked in quick, he caught me and asked if I wanted the grand tour of his room.

       So I followed him in and he showed me his posters and certificates from work and such. Than he kissed me and it was amazing , I had been kissed before but never with such force and passion. We continued to kiss moving over to his bed, removing his sweater and unbuttoning my shirt. We were kissing hard and he was rubbing my tits through my bra and I was rubbing his back and moaning softly in his ear.

       He pushed me back on his bed and was now laying on top of me, one hand on my now exposed breast and the other rubbing my pussy through me jeans, getting me wetter than I had ever been before. He slid his hand down the front of my jeans into my panties rubbing my now dripping wet pussy. He began to suck and bite at my hard nipples and between him fingering me and playing with my tits I felt like I was going to cum so I moaned grabbing his rock hard cock through his jeans rubbing it up and down.

       This went on for a while and we were both moaning and getting really hot and into it, this is when I requested we go no further as It was are first time meeting. He agreed asked if we could just take care of each other with are hands, I agreed and we removed one another’s jeans and I pulled his big hard dick through his boxers and he pulled my soaking wet panties off down to the ground.

       He had two fingers deep in me and his thumb on my clit as I stroked on his dick fast and hard, I had cum once and was about to again.

KussAlicia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KussAlicia

I was shaking and moaning loud to the point of screaming I looked at him and said I’m going to cum. As soon as I said it he shoved my legs up and jammed his big cock into my wet pussy. I immediately tried pushing him off of me , while trying to back away from him. I guess that’s what really turned him on cause I could feel him growing even bigger inside of me. As I struggled to get him off of me and out of me , he grabbed my hands and pinned them behind my head and kissed me hard to muffle my screaming. He was going deeper and harder now , I was still trying to get away but it was no use he was much larger and stronger than me.

       I could barely breath his mouth covering mine, so I figured if I stopped screaming he would move his head and I could catch my breath. After a few minutes of me not screaming he lifted his head and smiled at me, and started to fuck me harder and faster causing me to let out a moan of pleasure. He was still holding my hands and his other hand had moved to my clit rubbing it hard as he pounded my pussy. As scared as I was it felt good and I didn’t want it to stop.

       He released my hands and I was now grinding up at his big cock moaning hard as I was Cumming over and over. I couldn’t help myself I screamed out “ fuck me daddy fuck me”! That got him going real good he began pounding my wet pussy hard, fast and deep. We were both moaning loud and I was shaking from Cumming so much, I could tell he was close to coming by his face expression and how his cock was throbbing deep in me.

       I wanted him to cum hard like I had so I put his one hand on the back of my head and the other under my ass, and than I screamed “ fuck me like a dirty little whore… fill me with your cum”. He pulled my hair back hard and lifted my ass up and proceeded to fuck me harder and deeper than anyone ever has in my life. It felt so good I squirted cum all over his cock shaking hard , as I felt him blow his big load deep in me . We both orgasm for what seemed like forever, breathing hard and whimpering.

       When he finished and pulled out I immediately dropped down to my knees and licked and sucked him clean while looking up at him . He grabbed my hair and said “ what a good little cum whore“ and pulled me up to my feet rubbing his fingers through my wet cunt and having me lick them clean before kissing me ,

Published 
Written by bekka25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments