Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Play On

31
10 Comments 10
8.6k Views 8.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Written in 2016, I hope you enjoy (:"

“Loosen up girl!”

Lynn sighed, unfolding…then refolding her arms. It was Saturday night, and she was sitting in a booth of a crowded club, drinks being poured and bass pounding. She was wearing (against her will) a black halter dress with basically no back and no skirt, her left arm showing off her almost-finished tattoo sleeve and her right leg showing off the outline of another sleeve. The only compromise she was able to make was as little makeup as possible: mascara and lip balm. Her hair was just straight, a bleach blonde bob, and she had black sandal stilettos on her feet, a slight scowl on her face. The shoes hurt, and she had only been out for an hour.

Now it was her friend Heather's turn to sigh. “Not good enough,” she said.

“It wasn’t my bright idea to drag me along,” Lynn sulked, giving Heather a death glare.

“Well, you needed to get out,” Heather replied, taking a sip of her beer, “And more importantly, get laid.”

Lynn shot her another look. Even though her friend could have been referencing her work as a journalist, she knew it had more to do with her whatever-the-hell-it-was relationship with Josh.

“No I didn’t,” she said, still giving Heather a displeased expression, “And no I don’t.”

“Lynn, you’ve been cooped up in your apartment for days with the excuse of a deadline,” Heather said, concerned, “You weren’t Caps Locking or swearing in your texts, so naturally I was worried. Besides, you haven’t had sex in a while so you’re in a bitter mood.”

“Ha. Ha,” Lynn said sarcastically.

“See?” Heather emphasized, “You’re here anyway, might as well enjoy yourself,” she shrugged, ruffling her own hair.

“I would if I wasn’t the third wheel,” she countered, tossing her head at Heather's boyfriend.

“Hey, I didn’t say a thing,” Diego grinned, raising his hands up in defense.

Lynn smirked, unable to be mad at the drummer. Even though Heather could be a piece of work, Diego was a sweetheart and could worm his way out of any kind of trouble…He was too good for Heather, Lynn joked every so often. Heather would just roll her eyes, knowing her friend meant well: Lynn had actually set the two of them up after interviewing his band once for the media section of the paper she worked for.

“You could have at least brought Joon with you,” Lynn fake whined, “Maybe I could’ve finally persuaded him to come to bed with me,” she winked.

“He’s busy with a recording!” Diego reasoned, “And before you ask for Nick and Gur, they don’t like clubs…Well, none of us do, but I come ‘cause of Heather.”

“Also you’re not third wheeling!” Heather shouted over the loud music, “We’re here because of you! And you look hot, thanks to me. So go dance, have fun, find a guy to bang the frustration out of you!”

Lynn just closed her eyes and scrunched up her face, causing Heather to laugh and Diego to chuckle.

“Fine, we’ll come out with you,” Heather said, sliding out of the booth with Diego's hand in hers.

"We are?” Diego asked, confusion and shock written all over his face because it was well known he couldn’t dance.

"Yes, we are,” Heather stated, then grabbed Lynn's hand.

“Wha—” Lynn exclaimed, as her body was pulled out of the seating area.

Heather waded out onto the dance floor with her boyfriend and friend in tow. Diego and Lynn just exchanged glances, wondering when she was going to stop pushing her way through the mass of people. She finally turned around when they got into the middle of the floor, winked at Lynn as a sign of encouragement, and then wrapped her arms around Diego's neck.

Lynn looked away from the dancing couple, smiling at no one in particular before her body just started swaying to the beat of the music. She barely heard her friend cheering her on as she started dancing, rolling her hips and her head as the bass seduced her into its embrace…And a few hopeful partners were seduced by her. They couldn’t keep up with her though, eventually moving on to get another drink or find another girl to grind on.

At one point, however, Lynn felt hands grazing down the sides of her body, finally taking residence on the tops of her bare thighs and pulling her into him. She looked down and saw permanent ink all over the guy’s hands and forearms, turning her on slightly. Her eyebrows rose as she settled back into the guy, appreciating the hard body following her every move. She sought Heather out, wondering what her friend thought about her new companion, but the couple was nowhere in sight.

This new guy felt different against her back though, like he would happily take on anything she threw his way. So she tested him out, getting down and dirty and dropping down to the floor, almost exposing her cheeky bum in the process. But the guy didn’t walk away; instead, she felt his gaze burn into her body, his hands appreciating every curve she offered to him…and his cock becoming steel against her ass.

Ultimately, curiosity got the best of her and she tried to turn in his arms to face him, but he wouldn’t let her as he grabbed her wrists and pinned them by her sides, still swaying his hips slightly.

“You’re such a tease,” he said into her ear.

Even though she didn’t want to react at his words, Lynn couldn’t stop the shiver that ran up her spine or halt the twitching between her legs.

“Oh yeah?” she asked defiantly.

He tutted. “You shouldn’t be talking back baby,” he said, darting his tongue out quickly to lick her ear, “I know you need a good hard fuck and if you’re an obedient little girl, I’ll give it to you.”

She gasped, her core getting wet, and he smirked.

“So here’s what I want,” he began, knowing she would comply, “First, your panties, in my hand, thirty seconds.”

Lynn groaned at that, her knees becoming weak, but she did as he said even though they were in the middle of a dancing crowd. Discreetly, she looked at her surroundings, making sure no one was peering at them, and then slipped her hands under her micro mini skirt to hook her fingers in the sides of her black thong. She dropped to her haunches quickly and stood up slowly, rolling her body to the music, as the scrap of material slipped down her legs to the floor. She shuddered as she felt her wetness cool at the sudden exposure to the stifling air of the club. Then, she smoothly stepped out of her spot to bend at the waist and pick the cotton cloth up, snapping upright and causing her medium length hair to fly in her captor’s face.

“Well done,” he whispered huskily when she pressed her panties in his hand behind her back, “Let’s go.”

“Uh, where?!” she cried, starting to turn her head to look at him but then feeling his face in her neck and his hands quickly gripping her wrists again, her panties still in his hold.

“Second,” he breathed on her skin, “Don’t turn around.”

“Why?” Lynn asked defiantly.

“Third,” he said darkly, “No talking unless allowed.”

He tested the rule by going quiet for a minute. She wanted to defy him and sass him so badly but the authority she heard in his voice dampened her pussy further, decidedly keeping her mouth shut.

“Good girl,” he smiled, nuzzling his nose behind her ear, “See that dark corner a little to the left? Walk towards it.”

She tried to calm the anxiety growing in the pit of her stomach but she did as he said and walked towards the area. He would correct her path every so often and they eventually got to their destination, which happened to be an empty and darkened booth. Instead of allowing her to crawl into it however, he positioned her up against the wall next to it, placing her hands above her head.

“Keep them there baby,” he demanded in a soft tone as he slowly let go of her wrists, trailing his hands over her arms and down her body.

Lynn uncharacteristically obeyed, closing her eyes as she waited for his next move. Her head was whirling with fear of getting caught and with excitement for what was to occur.

She heard him inhale deeply, figuring he was taking a whiff of her soaked thong.

“I can’t wait to taste you,” he growled in her ear, quickly pocketing her panties and then running his hands over the tops of her covered ass cheeks. She crossed her ankles, effectively causing a tiny bit of relief for her aching slit

“Do you want me as much as I want you?” he then asked, lightly pressing his still hard cock in the crack of her butt.

“Yes,” she whispered immediately, pushing back into him as an offering.

She could feel his smile as he ran his hands over her thighs like on the dance floor, tickling his way under her skirt towards her heated core.

“Oh baby, you’re so ready for me,” he groaned, running his fingers over her naked nether lips, “My cock would slide in so nicely...”

She whimpered in need, uncrossing her legs and spreading them as far as she could, as she ground into his crotch and made the skirt of her dress hitch higher, exposing her ass cheeks. “I’m on the pill, please,” she gasped, begging, “Please, I need you inside me.”

Lynn felt him take a step back before feeling the tip of his unclothed dick smack against her bare cunt.

She gave a short shout at the skin-to-skin contact.

“I didn’t give you permission,” he hissed in her ear before sensually rubbing his member between her legs.

“Oh fuck,” she whispered to herself as he continued to stroke her, arching her back from the pleasure rush.

“Want it baby?” he asked seductively, his lips on her skin once again, his hard hotness still teasing her dewy petals, “With all these people around us? They probably don’t even know what’s going on over here; they don’t know your dress is over your hips and your sex is out in the open, waiting for my cock; they don’t know how wet you are, how close you are to cumming, and how much I want you to scream while you cum around me.”

Lynn whimpered again, pushing herself back onto him so he would enter her but he held back. She had no idea what had gotten into her; she wasn’t this kind of person. She didn’t do one-night stands, and she especially didn’t let strangers fuck her raw in public. Her outward appearance gave the impression she was a badass but she wasn’t…The guy behind her was bringing out the dirty in her though, and to her utter disbelief, she was liking it.

She could feel his smile against her ear as he tutted. “Tell me you want it. Beg,” he whispered.

“I want it,” she whispered back over her shoulder without hesitation, her eyes still closed, “I want your cock in me, I want it so bad—”

She gasped: he had just pushed the head of his hardness into her and then he stilled for the longest minute she had ever experienced.

“Please,” she breathed, already close to having an orgasm from all the teasing.

“Since you asked so nicely,” he said. She could hear the smile in his voice and waited another few seconds before she felt him slide his entire length into her body.

“Shit!” she exclaimed as quietly as she could. It had been a while.

“I know you’re not a virgin but Jesus,” he said, seemingly out of breath.

“It’s been a long—oh fuck!”

Her stranger slightly bucked up into her and she was having a hard time controlling her body and her voice from the pleasure.

“You’re gonna make a scene,” he hissed happily.

“I am n—,” she began, but failed to finish her sentence as he rhythmically thrust into her, moans only the two of them could hear running like water from her mouth.

DayanaWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaWood

“I’m cumming,” Lynn panted, feeling him piston into her harder and faster as she groaned pushing back into his thrusts.

“Cum baby girl,” he growled in her ear, pushing his body against her back so he could touch her as much as possible, “Cum on my cock, I want to feel you.”

He continued to spout encouraging words until she cried out a moment later in orgasm, feeling her pussy tighten on his dick and almost passing out from the pleasure, her head falling back on his shoulder and her eyes opening to see stars on the black ceiling. When he felt her squeeze his member even more, his voice almost cracked in his soothing speech to her and his knees nearly buckled as well, but thankfully regained his strength to hold her up before reaching his peak, stilling inside her as he came.

They stayed in their position, in each other’s arms, as they caught their breath, Lynn spasming as the gratifying aftershocks rocked her body. She slumped against the wall in front of her, illuminated occasionally by the strobe lights from the DJ’s pit.

She had her heart rate under control a minute later, and she thought he was going to slide himself out of her when she felt him slowly thrust into her again.

“Wh-what are you doing?” she asked over her shoulder a little fearfully.

“We’re not done,” he replied ominously.

That’s when she realized he was still hard.

“N-no!” she hissed, “A good hard fuck, that’s what you said. You’ve fucked me good and hard so we’re through.”

“I don’t think so baby,” he breathed, lightly biting the outside of her ear, his hands traveling up her body to fondle her breasts.

“You’re not wearing a bra,” he moaned as he slid his hands under the cups of her dress to gently pinch her nipples, naked.

“Of course I’m not,” she spat, pushing her ass back into him once more. No way: even though she thought she had enough, her body was reacting to his touch and she was getting horny. Again.

“Wait, no, please, not here,” Lynn said, suddenly scared and feeling incredibly exposed, dropping her hands from above her head to put them on the hands on her chest. This wasn’t her; she didn’t do this kind of thing, ever. They had already done it once without getting caught. What was the likelihood of not being found the second time?

“You moved your hands,” he said, freezing.

“Please,” she implored, “If you want to take me again, let’s go somewhere more private.”

He didn’t say anything and he didn’t move. The only thing she could hear was the club’s music, the sound of people cheering on the dance floor, and his even, steady breathing behind her.

Then, all of a sudden, his hands were gone, his cock wasn’t inside her, and his chest left her back cold.

Lynn turned around instantly and called out, “Wait!”

He stopped in his tracks, swearing at himself for already having the woman under his skin. He didn’t turn around though, as her eyes fell on his broad, white ribbed tank top covered back. His dark jeans hung low on his hips, red boxer briefs peeking out at the top. His hair was styled up, and his arms were muscled but not bulky, one of them covered with tattoos, the same arm as hers. She wondered if his front looked just as delicious as his back, feeling another fire start in the pit of her stomach.

Shimmying her skirt down as much as possible, she took a few steps to reach where he stood.

“Why can’t I look at you?” she asked, tracing random patterns in his back with her fingers.

She felt him take a sharp intake of air through his body as her hands continued to explore his body, reaching around to his chest and torso, touching every divot and curve of his well-maintained physique. She then felt his hands cover hers, stopping her from going lower and discovering more.

“It's more exciting,” he smiled, the vibration of his voice travelling through his frame to stimulate Lynn.

He felt her smile on his back.

“Then blindfold me,” she suggested nonchalantly.

He went rigid once more, mulling over the words she uttered.

“Are you sure?” he asked tentatively but suggestively.

Now it was her time to freeze. His tone of voice made her heart pound, her knees weaken, and her core dampen afresh. She knew her answer would change the dynamic of...whatever this was, even if she hadn’t yet seen his face.

Her forehead was now against his back as she whispered her decision, “Yes.”

He went rigid for a moment, processing her answer, then whipped around to face her, closing her eyes with his thumbs and holding her head to ravish her lips and to duel with her tongue while pushing her up on the wall they had just fucked against.

Lynn whimpered as he rubbed his body against hers and she wrapped one of her legs around his waist to feel the wonderful friction of his covered erection on her clit, mirroring her hips to his.

“I only saw you tonight and you’re already making me crazy,” he murmured into her mouth, kissing down to her jaw and neck.

She tilted her head up to look at the ceiling, barely registering the pipes overhead as his hands slipped down from her head to go back to fondling her breasts. She desperately wanted to see who was driving her to the edge of another orgasm without even penetrating her.

But she wouldn’t. As much as she wanted to, she didn’t want to make him mad and walk away from her because he made her feel desired…made her feel like who she was before Josh. So she closed her eyes before dropping her head to nuzzle his face and steal his lips in a searing kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Oh you’re a good girl,” he groaned, noticing her initiative to keep herself blind, “Such a good girl,” he repeated as he alternated between sucking her upper and lower lips, and slipped two fingers into her flooded snatch.

She cried out at the unexpected intrusion, taking a hold of his wrist and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lejeuparfait
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments