Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge Or Reward

"My first attempt at writing a story"

94
27 Comments 27
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Home from my morning gym routine, the smell of freshly brewed coffee opens my green eyes and lifts my head as I enter the kitchen. A quick glance and I notice my favorite mug waiting for me next to the steaming coffee machine.

On the way to the bathroom for a long hot shower, I pass your home office. The door is open and you appear to be busy working away seated behind your large oak wooden desk. The kingsize computer screen you use for work is hiding your face and athletic upper body. It’s sunny and light outside, but your office is dark. The curtains are drawn over the large bay window on the side of the room.

I notice the reflection of your computer screen in the glass of the oversize book cabinet behind your desk. It looks like you’ve split your screen, with two tabs open, working on one, and Lush open on the other. I can clearly see the GIFs, of the eye candy room zipping by.

I quietly pass. But you don’t seem to notice me. Or maybe you’re still mad at me, and won’t even acknowledge my presence. I giggle to myself. After my spanking, he made me sleep on the couch last night. He’s probably still mad.

Oh well. I think to myself, At least he made fresh coffee.

After a long hot shower, I dry and style my long, naturally curly red hair, and apply my favorite lilac fragrance body moisturizer, slipping on a light brown lace camisole top with matching high cut knickers while thinking to myself, No robe today, I’ll see, if I can get his attention.

On the way back to the coffee machine, i pass your home office again. This time you’re on a conference call, and by the voices in the background is sounds like a heated discussion. You’re dressed in a pressed white dress shirt and tie. But below, the large opening in the center of your wooden desk reveals no pants; you're wearing just silk boxers.

The two screens are still both open, and by the bulge in your boxers, you’re definitely paying more attention to Lush than your work. Giggling, you haven’t seen me yet, and I’m in a playful mood. I quickly get on my hands and knees and crawl quietly to your desk.

The center opening of your desk is the perfect size, and I easily fit into it. You jump as you feel my two soft fingers walking up your muscular thigh. Your right hand reaches down as you try to push me away. Your voice sounds irritated as you continue the call. But I’m determined now, and there’s no stopping me.

My hands find the waistband of your boxers, and I forcefully pull them down. My needy hands and fingers find your now hardening sex. My twisting hand slowly starts to apply pressure and rhythmically pumps up and down with determination.

I want to build up the intensity of this blowjob, take my time and blow your mind.

My skilled mouth focusing on your heavy blue testes, kissing, licking, and lightly nibbling each one, then rolling them with my tongue. I slowly suck them into my hot wet mouth, first one, then the other, passionately coating each orb with my salvia.

I love the challenge of relaxing, and stretching my mouth open, and gently sucking them in both at once.

My nose is buried in your groin. I sniff it, inhaling and savoring your scent. Your aroma is the most arousing smell I could ever think of. There are no words to describe the intensity of pleasure I feel at this moment.

I give a long lick with my flat broad tongue from the base of your testes to the now purple and leaking helmet—then another.

My tongue moves up and down your shaft as I taste every inch of it. Your sex stands tall and begins to drip with my saliva.

My mischievous tongue swirls around just the tip, teasing your slit with the tip of my tongue before scooping up all that sweet clear liquid leaking from it.

My soft lips wrap tightly around your sex as I take a deep breath and forcefully suck down hard, stopping only when the head is tight against the back of my throat, and your testes bump off my chin.

I’m amazed at the way you maintain your composure, still on your conference call, in a heated discussion. Your fingers entwined in my long curly red hair try to push me away, but I’m determined, and want my reward.

Long bobbing motions, alternating fast, then slow, covering your sex with a dense coat of saliva as my hungry mouth slides up and down.

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

Banging my head on the bottom of your desk a number of times doesn’t even bother me. I simply reposition myself for a better angle of attack.

I wonder if your colleagues on the call can hear the noise I’m making, or notice any change in your appearance. Your face flushes as tiny beads of sweat form on your brow.

I continue by sucking hard on the way down, then slowly and gently, drag my teeth along your sensitive underside and on the way back up, which I know drives you crazy.

Locking my lips around the rim of your swollen head, I lick and playfully tease it. Listening to your breathing. Looking for signs of pleasure.

My accomplished tongue swirling in circles, and gliding up and down. As feel the extraordinary texture of every vein in your sex, and the blood pulsing through it.

Concentrating on my breathing, I relax my throat and slowly force you down. Deep into the back of my throat, and hold you there.

My eyes tear as I gag on your massive girth. Thick streams of saliva flow from the sides of my mouth and down my ample cleavage, soaking and covering my silk and lace-trimmed cami.

My needy hand lovingly cups your heavy blue testes, massaging them as they pulse between my fingers.

You’re having trouble breathing now. Your speech a little impaired, and you seem to have trouble concentrating.

MMM. Wonder Why ?

You’re close now. With your breathing ragged. The pleasure becomes more intense for both of us as your sex pulsates in my mouth, ready to erupt.

I’m relentless in my attack. My capable tongue swirling, as I continue to suck harder. My hand is just below my mouth, following its rhythm, as I twist my wrist and vary my speed and pressure.

The longer I suck, the more aroused I become. Your stamina is amazing, but I have a few tricks left in my bag.

One last deep breath, then slowly all the way down, holding you deep in the back of my throat, I squeeze my neck muscles around just the head of your huge cock, and *START TO HUM LOUDLY.*

The vibrations from my humming and the sensation of my constricting neck muscles sends you over the edge.

Rope after rope of your hot semen fills me as you explode deep inside of me. The hot liquid bypasses my throat and goes straight to and fills my stomach.

My capable hand gently massage and milk your blue testes dry. Slowly releasing you, my soft lips still wrapped tightly around your throbbing sex. The remaining clear creamy liquid fills my mouth.

I peer up at you from beneath the desk, giggling, as I open my mouth and swirl my tongue around in the remaining hot pearly liquid.

I whisper, “It’s all mine,” as I swallow every last drop. Smiling as I wipe the excess liquid from my lips with my finger. Then throughly licking my fingers clean.

Holding your sex straight up with my hand. I exhaustively lick it clean. Then turning my attention to your still pulsing testes. I deliberately and carefully I lick them clean also.

You’re still on the conference call, but you look a little tattered. The top button of your white dress shirt is undone, and your tie hangs loosely from your neck as I crawl away.

My shapely bum was bruised, and still bright crimson from my recent spanking, swaying from side to side as I make my way out of your office. Your prominent hand prints are barely hidden by the sheer material and intricate lace detailing of my light brown knickers.

Returning to the bathroom. I gather a warm wet washcloth and soft fuzzy towel.

I make a quick stop in the kitchen for a tall glass of cold orange juice.

When returning to your office, I place your orange juice on its coaster, next to your coffee. I meticulously wipe you clean with the warm washcloth before finishing my task with the soft, fuzzy towel.

You’re finished with your call. I’m delighted with the expression on your face. You smile. And tell me how good I’ve gotten at sucking cock. I ask you if that means I deserve a reward. Of course we both know that I do, and I will soon receive my prize.

You try to stand, but your knees buckle under you. I smile and feel rewarded by your reaction.

I walk away with a sense of gratification at a job well done.

I think to myself, if you can’t take pride in your task, why even try?

Published 
Written by RENEE_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments