Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taboo High - Quarterback Rules

"Jo finds herself tied to a table being fucked by a student."

17
4 Comments 4
39.3k Views 39.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: New Experiences
This is the first in a series of stories I am writing under the name Taboo High.

Jo pulled out of the parking lot of her apartment building looking forward to a great day. It was Saturday and not only that, it was the first Saturday in six weeks she could just enjoy. Six weeks ago today she arrived in Denver to start her first job out of college. The following Monday she started her first job as a high school math teacher. Since then she has been busy each weekend: getting settled into her apartment, working on lesson plans and adjusting to a new environment.

This morning she was treating herself to a few hours at the spa getting a pedicure, manicure and bikini wax. After the spa she was heading to a local reservoir where there was a beach she could sunbathe on. Granted it was already fall but it was suppose to be in the 80’s today and that was good enough.

It was one o’clock when she pulled into the parking lot at the reservoir. The beach was pretty much abandon which was what she had hoped for. The bikini she was wearing left little to the imagination. The bottom was a thong and the top was small. Jo was five foot six and weighed one hundred fifteen pounds. Her measurements were 32A-24-34. She may be small on top but she had been told her ass was fantastic and she loved to show it off.

Jo had been laying out on the beach for about 45 minutes when she rolled over onto her stomach. Wanting to avoid tan lines on her back she undid her top and laid the straps on the ground beside her. The sun felt great and she quickly dozed off.

“Miss Murphy, you are are starting to burn. Did you bring any sunscreen with you?”

Jo jumped almost exposing her breasts. She looked sideways and saw Jake Johnson, the quarterback at the high school. Shit, this was not good.

“I do but I should be fine,” she replied.

Jake chose to ignore her answer. Instead he straddled her legs and reached into her bag, pulling out her sunscreen.

“What are you doing?”Jo asked.

“I am putting sunscreen on you,” Jake responded, “you are starting to burn.”

With that he opened the bottle and squirted some on his hands. It felt wonderful as he began to rub the sunscreen in. He had strong hands and he used them well. Jake was black, six foot five and incredibly well built. Jo did not have him in her classes but did have his girlfriend Shelby in one. She had noticed him the first day of school and found him to be very good looking.

Jo was glad Jake did not say anything as he massaged the lotion in. It felt so good she probably could not have talked intelligently. As he rubbed the lotion in on her sides, his hands slid underneath her and rubbed across her nipples. She bite her lip to keep from moaning. Jake, sensing her growing arousal,pinched her nipples between his fingers.

Jo knew she should stop this but she just couldn’t. It felt so good. Pretty soon Jake had worked his way down to her butt and was squeezing her cheeks as he rubbed in the sunscreen. Then he slid his hand under her thong and across her labia. Not able to restrain herself any longer, Jo let out a soft moan. Feeling her wetness, Jake slid his finger into her pussy.

“Oh God, please stop,” she moaned.

“Are you sure you want me to stop?” Jake asked, “You are mighty wet.”

Jo let out a another low moan as Jake continued to finger her. Very quickly she could feel an orgasm building deep in her belly.

“Oh God,” moaned Jo, “I am going to cum.”

Hearing that Jake pulled his fingers out and stood up.

“Why did you stop?” Jo asked.

“I have better plans,” Jake replied.

Jake stood up and reached into her bag, pulled out a pen and notebook, writing something in it.

Dropping the items back into the bag, he said, “I hope to see you real soon.”

Jo let out a groan as Jake walked away. She was so close and now totally frustrated. She quickly tied her top back on, packed up her stuff and walked back to her car. Once in her car she looked in the notebook to see what Jake had written.

1785 Washington Heights Road. Be there at 8:00 and we will finish what I started.

Did that asshole really think she would show up at his house? Besides, she already had plans to go out clubbing with her friend Allie.

Jo was looking forward to going out clubbing and a wild night on the town. Getting dressed she put on black stockings with a floral pattern in them, along with a matching bra, thong and garter belt to hold up the stockings. She topped the lingerie off with a tight, short black skirt and grey sweater. The final addition was a pair of black five inch heeled stilettos. When she look at herself in the mirror she really liked the outfit. It truly said “Fuck Me.”

As she was getting ready, all she could think about was Jake. She could forget how good his hands felt as he applied the sunscreen. The way he pinched her nipples and finally fingered her. She wished he hadn’t stopped and wondered how much further she would have let him go. Once dressed, she walked out of her bedroom and into the living room. It was only 7:15. She was not suppose to meet Allie until 10:00. What was she thinking? She sat down and tried to watch TV but was too restless. Finally she decided to go out and get a drink.

Before she knew it she was parked on the street in front of Jake’s house. He lived in a very nice upscale neighborhood with large front lawns and circular driveways. She sat in her car staring at his house getting ready to leave when she looked at the time - 8:00. She knew what she was doing was wrong, that it could cost her her career or more, but she got out of her car anyway.

Jake answered the door wearing a pair of basketball shorts. His body was amazing with strong wide shoulders and a narrow waist. His abs were the true definition of a six pack. Even his legs had amazing muscle tone.

“Damn Miss Murphy” Said Jake as he ogled her body from head to toe, “you look fine!”

Closing the door and walking by her, Jake walked further into the house, motioning her to follow. He lead her into a great room with a large TV and sitting area. There was also a dining area with a table, chairs and bar. The kitchen was off to one side as well. Jake sat down across from the TV in a large chair and motioned for her to sit on the couch. A college football game was playing on the TV.

“Would you like a drink?” Jake asked. “We have wine, beer or I can mix you a drink.”

“A glass of white wine would be great,” Jo replied.

As Jake got up and headed to the bar, Jo admired his back. Like every part of him it was strong and well muscled. His ass was even great in the shorts he was wearing.

“Won’t your parent’s notice the missing wine?” Jo asked.

“Probably” said Jake, “but they don’t care.”

Jake returned from the bar and handed her a glass of wine. Jo was so nervous she almost drank the entire glass in one swallow.

Jake returned to the chair and returned to watching the game.

“The game is almost over, do you mind if I watch until then? Jake asked.”

“Not at all,” replied Jo.

Finally the end of the game arrived and Jake turned off the TV. Looking over at Jo he told her to stand up in front of the TV.

Jo looked at him confused. “Why?” She asked.

“Because I asked you to,” replied Jake.

Nervously, Jo got up and stood in front of the TV looking at Jake.

“Please turn around slowly.” Jake commanded.

“No.” she said,Jo standing her ground staring at him.

“Fine, I believe you know the way out, close the door behind you as you leave,” said Jake. Staring back at her.

“Why are you being an ass?” Jo asked, looking at him in frustration.

“Miss Murphy, you and I both know why you are here,” replied Jake. “I am going to enjoy fucking you until you beg me to stop but I will be in control. You can follow my instructions or leave.”

Jo stood there in total shock. She could not believe what he had just said.

“Well,” Jake asked with a raised eyebrow.

Still totally amazed at his crass behavior she slowly turned.

“You are one of the hottest teachers in school Miss Murphy, every guy I know would love to be here right now.”

As her back was turned to him he told her to stop.

“Mmhmm. Teacher, that is a fine ass. Please drop your skirt.”

Jo looked over her shoulder at him as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She could see Jake rubbing his hardening cock through his shorts.

“Nice, I love the garter belt and thong combo. Take off your sweater.”

While still facing away from Jake, Jo pulled her sweater over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Remove your bra,” instructed Jake.

Again Jo did as instructed. Her nipples, already hard just seemed to get harder when exposed to the cool air. Hearing movement behind her she started to turn around and was surprised to see Jake coming toward her with a length of white cotton rope in his hands.

“Did I tell you to turn around?” Jake growled at her.

Samantha_gomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_gomez



Jo stopped turning but instead asked “What is the rope for?”

“To tie your hands behind your back?”

“No, I am not comfortable with that,” replied

“Look teach, I did not invite you over here to get a little trim, I have Shelby for that. I asked you here to get my kink on. I have always wanted to tie a girl down and have my way. Your choice is to let me have my way or get dressed and leave.”

Jo could not believe what he wanted to do. Never in her life had she let anyone tie her up, yet the the thought of it really turned her on. Jake just stood back waiting, as she stood there contemplating what she wanted to do.

“OK,” she replied.

“OK what?”

“You can tie my hands up.”

Jake now came up behind her, pulling her wrists behind her back and wrapping the rope around them. Once he was satisfied he tied the rope in a knot and pulled her back against him. Pulling her hair off her shoulder, he kissed the side of her neck. His right hand slipped under her thong and began to inch lower as his left hand pinched her nipple.

“Oh God,” Jo moaned as Jake’s hand slipped deeper into her thong. When his index finger reached her clit, he stopped moving down and instead made slow circles around it. With her hands trapped between them she could feel the outline of his hard cock in his shorts and adjusted her hands to squeeze it.

All of a sudden Jake pulled back from her. He grabbed the top of her thong with his right hand and in one hard pull, tore it from from her body. Jo let out a yelp in surprise at the feeling of the thong being ripped between her legs and off her waist.

“Turn around and get down on your knees,” Jake instructed.

Jo did and watched as Jake slid out of his basketball shorts and boxers. Jo marveled at the size of his semi erect penis. It was a much darker color than the rest of his skin. His balls hung down low between his legs and appeared to be shaved clean. The only hair in his groin area was a small patch across the top of his cock.

Jake stood in front of her, his growing erection just inches from her face. Taking it into his hand, he brushed it across her waiting mouth.

“I think you know what to do teacher.”

At first Jo snaked out her tongue and licked the tip, removing a small dribble of precum. She enjoyed the sound of Jake sucking in a breath as she did. Looking up at him, she kissed the tip, slowly opening her mouth to let him in. Jake let go of his cock and placed it on the back of her head, pushing her mouth down on him. In response, Jo pushed back before she began to gag, taking only a couple of inches into her mouth. On his next thrust into her mouth, Jake grabbed a handful of her hair, pushing deeper into her mouth. They continued the ritual, Jo would suck him into her mouth and just when she reached her limit, Jake would hold her head in place to push deeper in.

As Jake’s cock went deeper into her throat, her eyes began to water and the large amounts of saliva her mouth produced started to run down her chin and Jake’s balls. She knew her mascara was running, adding to the mess. She continued to look up at Jake and take him deeper with each thrust of his cock. Before long she could feel his balls slapping hard against her chin and her nose touched the hair above his cock.

Jo could not believe how turned on she was. She could feel her pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs and wanted to play with herself badly as Jake fucked her mouth. She loved the feel and sound of his balls hitting her chin, his ragged breath and the feel of his hand holding her head in place with each thrust down her throat.

Jake pulled his cock out of her mouth just as the first stream of cum erupted from his cock. Part of the load went into her waiting mouth but most of it splattered across her face, covering her right cheek and eye. The second outburst went up across her nose and forehead, the last bit landing in her hair. Jo kept her eyes closed as more semen covered her face. Finally Jake shoved his cock back into her mouth. She licked the head and sucked the last bit of his load into her mouth.

Jake used the crotch of her destroyed thong to wipe the semen out of her eyes before helping her up onto her feet. She watched as he walked over to the chair he had been sitting in and pulled two more pieces of rope out of the end table drawer. Taking her arm he walked her over to the dining room table and pushed her up against it, telling her to spread her legs wide and bend over the table. Doing as she was told, Jo felt Jake tie each of her ankles to the table legs, forcing her legs even wider, making her rest the weight of her body on the table.

Once Jake was satisfied with her position, Jake pulled a chair up behind her and sat down. Jo looked back at him as he admired her ass and exposed pussy. She was glad she had been to the spa earlier that day, having her pubic hair waxed and trimmed to a narrow strip stopping at the top of her labia.

Jake reached up and grabbed the fleshy round globes of her ass with his hands, massaging them and spreading them wide. Finally he bent over and began to explore her wet opening with his tongue. He started at her throbbing clit, flicking,sucking and nibbling on it. Jo let out a moan in pleasure. Jake began to move his tongue back and forth between her clit and opening. Jo began to shake, almost vibrate as she felt an orgasm coming on. Jake sensed this to and backed off. Instead he began to massage her anal opening with one of his thumbs.

“Ohhh, not there!” She moaned. She had never had a guy play with her there and she was a mix of emotions. It felt so good but so wrong. A couple of her friends had tried anal sex and with some liking it and others not.

Jake slid his finger into her wet pussy, getting his finger wet before moving it back to her asshole. This time he slid it in.

“PLEASE!” She moaned loudly, not sure whether she wanted him to stop or continue.

Instead Jake began to finger fuck her has as he moved back in with his tongue on her clit and pussy. This was all it took as her body again shook with an impending climax. Jake did not back off but instead shoved his finger deeper and sucked hard on her clit. The orgasm Jo had was amazing. It seemed to last forever and Jake kept it going with his ministrations. Jo knew that had she not been bent over the table she probably would have collapsed into a puddle on the floor.

Jo was still reeling from her orgasm when she felt Jake run his cock up and down her pussy. She turned her head and looked back into his eyes as he slipped the head into her.

“Mmm, that feels so good,” she moaned. Jake grabbed her hips and slowly slid his cock in deeper. She let out...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JustcallmeDale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments