Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Old House

"She invited him over to talk...."

17
7 Comments 7
14.6k Views 14.6k
977 words 977 words
"Gladys, are you home? I got your message..."

Reilly peered in the window of the side door, but couldn't see any sign of activity from inside, though his wife's Grand Cherokee was still in the garage. He reached for his keychain out of habit, and had sorted through half a dozen keys before he mentally kicked himself.

"Ass. It's not your house anymore, remember? You just pay the fucking mortgage." He shook his head at his own stupidity before his gaze rested on the huge flowerpot that contained the ficus tree he and Gladys had purchased five years earlier, for their new house. With a lopsided grin, he took the fake rock out of the dirt, opened it for the key, and let himself in.

"Gladys? What was it you needed to with me talk about?" he called out as he walked through the kitchen, renovated at great expense in the Country Victorian style his wife - estranged wife, he reminded himself again - had insisted on as the motif for the whole house. The walnut flooring barely creaked under his footfalls.

When he crossed the threshold into the living room, he paused. There on her back, on the three-sectional sofa facing the 60" plasma TV, lay Gladys. She was apparently taking an afternoon nap. Her raven hair was a wildly curled crown around her head. Her purple silk short robe was askew, baring one of her caramel-colored breasts with its small coffee-dark nipple. Despite himself, Reilly felt his cock throb in response.

He crossed the distance to the sofa quietly as Gladys shifted in her sleep, causing her right knee to drop toward the TV. The motion spread her thighs while parting the bottom of her robe. Now Reilly could clearly see she had nothing on beneath the robe. Her bald, pink sex practically winked at him because of her movements.

Unable to help himself , Reilly unzipped his fly and pulled his hardon out of his boxers. The uncut tip was already moist with a drop of precum as he reached out with one tentative hand and brushed his fingers across her hard nipple. Gladys shuddered and fidgeted a bit, a soft sigh coming from her open mouth. He captured her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched just hard enough to elicit a moan and cause Gladys to open her eyes.

Gladys gave Reilly a sleepy smile that quickly turned to a look of alarm as he pressed his hardness against her mouth. Her confused "What are y-" allowed him to push his cock past her open lips to feel the wet warmth of her tongue. As he pushed into her mouth, he reached down between her thighs and squeezed her plump pussy in his hand, just the way he remembered that she liked, and she gave a muffled squeal while putting her hands at his hips to try to push his cock from her mouth.

Marukawwwa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marukawwwa

Reilly pulled his now very wet, very hard cock from Gladys' mouth and quickly climbed on top of her, pinning her wrists with one hand.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing...." she protested, squirming as he used his own legs to force hers apart. "Just because I invited you over to talk does not mean I... Oh, FUCK!" He pushed his cockhead against her bald cunt and thrust hard, momentarily silencing her protests.

Immediately, he started to use deep, fast strokes into her surprisingly wet slit, his built up frustrations and hormones combining to make him pound into her, grunting. She bucked and twisted her hips in a futile effort to get him off of her.

"Bastard! You think I... nggggh just invited you....ghhodddd... here for a screw? You can't even... oooh ... can't even do that right," she babbled, through gritted teeth.

"Shut up, bitch! This time, I'm the one calling the shots. You're going to take it, and like it, do you hear me!" He was ramming into her good and hard now, loud slapping noises coupled with their grunts as he bottomed out inside her. He started to slap her dark, firm tits as he fucked her, enjoying the little squeals she made as he left little red marks on her jiggling breasts.

"Is that...oof... is that all you've got? C'mon, you want to show me something, tough guy? Harder, bastard! I can take anything you can dish out! You think you're going to make me sore or something? I dare you!"

Reilly took his hands and pushed her knees up to her tits, her feet by her ears as he continued to skewer her hot, tight slit with his thick rod. "You want it hard? I'll show you hard!" He redoubled his efforts, pounding into her as fast and deep as he knew how, one hand moving back up to wrap lightly around her neck.

The frenetic pace took its toll on him; he could feel his balls tightening from the friction of her tight wet cunt squeezing his pistoning pole. "Don't you cum inside me, asshole...." she warned him. With a grunt, he pulled his cock from her clenching cunny and slid up her body, just enough to spurt his thick white seed over her surprised face, coating her cheeks and lips, some dripping onto her neck and in her thick dark hair.

He collapsed on top of her naked body, both of them sweating from the exertion.
"So, what did you want to talk with me about, anyway?"

She playfully swatted his arm. "I was going to talk to you about moving back in with me, actually..."

He had the decency to redden. "Well, I guess I fucked that up, didn't I?"

"Not hardly. I haven't had a good fuck like that since I kicked you out. How soon do you think you can be back here?" Gladys asked, laughing.
Published 
Written by ReallyHard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments