Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife and the fixer upper part five

"Is this the moment for Christy and James? Find out now!"

28
16 Comments 16
6.8k Views 6.8k
5.3k words 5.3k words

I got home at six thirty and Christy had dinner waiting on the table for me.

“Aren’t you eating?” I asked.

“I’m too nervous and excited about tonight,” Christy replied, “I need to get in the bathtub.”

“What time are you going to James’s?”

“I told him that I’d be there by seven fifteen,” Christy smiled, Are you sure that you’re okay with this?”

“Of course I am,” I smiled, “I want him to fuck you good tonight.”

“But, this is the real thing,” Christy replied, “After this, there’ll be no going back, I’ll be an unfaithful wife.”

“I know and I’m excited for you.”

“Please tell me now if you’d prefer that I don’t do this,” Christy asked, “This isn’t just a suck and touch, it’s the real thing. I’ll be having his cock inside me.”

“Christy, I have no objections at all, go and have sex with him.”

“Are you positive?” Christy asked again, “I’ll be making love with him.”

“I’m totally okay with it,” I reassured her, “Go and have his cock.”

“Okay! I don’t know what time I’ll be home,” Christy said softly, “But I’ll call you when we’ve finished making love together.”

 

She went for her soak and she emerged about thirty minutes later; my eyes popped. She was wearing a short red, figure-hugging dress and she looked sensational.

“Wow, sexy, you look gorgeous,” I stuttered.

“Thank you.”

“How about staying home and I’ll make love to you,” I joked.

“Any other time I would say yes,” Christy smiled, “But I have been looking forward to this evening, all week.”

She lifted up her dress and showed me the tiny red string that she was wearing.

“You think James will like the new lingerie set that I bought, especially for him today?”

“He’d better, it looks so sexy.”

At seven o’clock she came and kissed me deeply.

“Thank you, my amazing husband,” Christy whispered, “I’m going to get going. The next time that you see me, I’ll officially be an unfaithful wife.”

“Okay Christy, have a wonderful time and I don’t care what you do,” I whispered back.

“I can’t believe that I’m going to have sex with another guy,” Christy panted, “He’s going to fuck me!”

“Well, you are,” I smiled, “You’re going to make love with him, you’re finally going to have another guy's cock inside you.”

“God, yes, in my mouth and pussy,” Christy whispered, “And it’s going to cum in both!”

 

I watched her get into her car and she blew me a kiss as she drove off.

I jerked myself off as soon as she was out of sight. This was so hot and, my biggest fantasy was about to turn into a reality.

I watched a movie but I couldn’t concentrate on anything and finally, at ten thirty I went to bed and watched television, but again, I couldn’t concentrate

At a quarter to midnight, Christy called me, “Hi Gary, I’m just getting my clothes back on and we’ll be heading home, I love you!”

“I love you too; did you have a good time?”

“It’s official,” Christy shouted excitedly, “I’m now an unfaithful wife!”

I asked her to put her phone on speaker.

“Should I open a bottle of champagne?” I shouted so that James could hear as well, “To celebrate you two finally making love together.”

“I love you, Gary Cooper, I fucking love you!” Christy shouted, “We’re going to get dressed and come home, see you in thirty minutes.”

 

I got out of bed to welcome them home, my cock was hard and I was excited to see them both.

They arrived home and Christy kissed me as she entered. James, on the other hand, looked a little scared and nervous. I needed to calm him down.

So, I gave him a huge hug and said, “Congratulations on your first lovemaking session with the beautiful Christy.”

“Thank you,” James said nervously.

“James, my friend,” I smiled, “I want you and Christy to know that I am happy to share her with you.”

Christy threw her arms around me and kissed me, “Thank you, my wonderful husband, he was very nervous about seeing you.”

“Why?” I asked, “I knew that you were both going to have sex tonight, you can make love as often as you want.”

“We actually made love twice!” Christy screamed with excitement.

“Congratulations!” I shouted.

“I’m going to take a quick shower and get ready for bed,” Christy smiled.

She kissed James passionately and, his hands caressed her tits.

“Thank you for a wonderful evening,” Christy said, “Thank you for making love to me.”

“Thank you, sweetheart, I loved this evening,” James said softly in reply.

 

I bid James a good night and walked to our bedroom; Christy followed a couple of minutes later after she had kissed James Goodnight. She kissed me before stripping naked and going in the shower

She finished her shower and came out of the bathroom wearing just a soft fluffy white bath towel.

“Are you going to give him his goodnight kiss?” I asked.

“Would you mind?”

“Of course not, but surely, you’re not going to wear that towel are you?”

“No way,” Christy smiled as she let the towel fall to the floor.

Her naked body glistened in the soothing lighting and she looked so sexy as she walked to James’s bedroom.

I was in bed and waiting for her when she returned to me twenty minutes later.

“Do you want me to brush my teeth before I kiss you?” Christy asked.

“Of course not,” I smiled, “Have you just sucked him off then?”

“Yes, that’s the second time tonight that I’ve done that!” Christy replied.

“You drank his cum twice and he shot twice in your pussy?” I asked.

“Yes!” Christy said excitedly as she slid into bed with me, “God, sex with him is amazing!

“I’m so happy for you,” I smiled,” Did you masturbate for him?”

“Yes, I did!” Christy replied, “Watching me do that, gets him hard again, quickly.”

“I’m so happy that you feel comfortable doing that for him.”

“Did you mean what you said about sharing me with him?” Christy asked.

“Of course I did,” I replied, “If you can give two guys a great sex life then I have no problem with sharing you.”

 

She moved her hand down and started playing with my erection.

“Would you mind if we didn’t make love Gary?” Christy asked softly, “It would feel strange if I fucked you after fucking James.”

“Of course not,” I replied, “I don’t mind us not making love on the days that you make love with James.

“Thank you,” Christy whispered, “I’ll still touch you after I have sex with him, just not sex, if you are okay with that.”

“I understand Christy,” I replied, “So; you won’t be sucking me off either?”

“I don’t want to, I mean, I do want to but I’ll feel dirty if I do that to you, after having just done it to James.”

“I understand, when you sleep with James, we won’t have any kind of sex then,” I replied.

“Thank you, God, you’re amazing.”

She started to tell me about her evening in bed with James.

“I couldn’t wait to get his hard cock inside me,” Christy panted, “He was so gentle.”

“Sex was good then?” I asked.

“Gary, it was fantastic,” Christy whispered, “First, we made love in the missionary position and he was so gentle and it was so sensual. As soon as his cock entered me, I climaxed loudly!”

“Cool.”

“Then when he was ready to cum inside me, he waited so that we could cum together,” Christy went on, “The second time we made love, we were doggy style and he fucked me hard.”

“Perfect.”

“When we were doggy style, he fingered my Ass as well,” Christy explained, “God, I’ve never cum so hard in my life. He even licked me out after he’d cum inside me.”

“Wow!”

“I’d just sucked him off when I called you,” Christy whispered, “God, sex with him is incredible!”

“You can do that as often as you like, babe.”

“Thank you,” Christy whispered before going back to playing with my erection.

We snuggled and spoke more about her evening with James.

“You’re sure that you’re okay with us not fucking when I have had his huge cock inside my pussy?” Christy asked softly, “I’ll still touch you, but no sex; I don’t want you touching me.”

“Okay, I understand,” I reassured her, “So, you don’t even want me to touch your pussy?”

“No, not really, I would feel like a slut if I had sex with him, then came home and had sex with you,” Christy explained, “When I have sex with you, it has to be because I want it, not because I feel that I have to.”

“I understand how you would feel, after having his cock inside you, then coming home to have mine,” I whispered, “How often will you have sex with him, I mean penetration sex?”

“How often can I?” Christy asked.

“As often as you want to Christy, I don’t mind how often you make love with him,” I replied.

“Maybe two or three times a week then, how does that sound?” Christy asked, “I’ll still be naked with him every day though, for my massages in the evening.”

“And I bet he’ll be naked as well now, for the massage,” I joked.

“I hope so, and I’ll probably suck him off if you don’t mind.”

“That’s fine with me, and if you ever need more than three times a week, you can,” I whispered, “I assume that you’ll suck him off every day though.”

“If you really don’t mind, I would like to suck him off every day,” Christy smiled.

“Of course I don’t mind,” I replied, “And like I say, if you ever need him to make love to you more than three times a week, you can.”

“Thanks, Gary,” Christy whispered, “I’ll try to keep it to a maximum of three times a week, because the days that he penetrates me, you can’t.”

“Okay,” I replied, “But if some weeks you want sex with him more, you can.”

“Thank you, my amazing husband, I fucking love you,” Christy replied, “I’ll try to make it no more than three times a week because, any more than that and he’ll be fucking me more than you do.”

“I wouldn’t mind that some weeks, Christy, honestly.”

“I really don’t think that you would mind that, would you?” Christy smiled, “If he fucked me more times a week than you did.”

“No, I wouldn’t, I’m not a jealous person.”

“I know that you’re not and that is one of your best qualities Gary,” Christy smiled.

“You need to get over your fear of fucking him in our home,” I smiled, “Then; you could spend the whole night here with him.”

“I know, it would just feel strange spending the night in bed with him while you’re sleeping next door.”

“Only for the first time, after that, you won’t even think about it,” I replied.

“I know,” Christy replied, “God, I could do with a nice cock inside me right now.”

“I can give you mine,” I whispered.

“As much as I would love you to fuck me, I can’t, Gary,” Christy whispered, “I’ve had his cock inside me now.”

“I know, and you don’t want mine after you’ve had his,” I whispered, “Then you’d better go and slide into bed with him.”

“Shall I?” Christy whispered, “Would you mind?”

“Of course I wouldn’t mind,” I whispered, “You need a cock inside you, you don’t want mine, but he can give you his. There’s a nice king bed with him in it, what are you waiting for?”

“You really wouldn’t mind?” Christy asked softly, “I’d be spending the whole night with him.

“Go and get into bed with him,” I replied.

“I’m going, oh God, I’m going to!” Christy panted, “I’m going to spend the whole night in bed with him, oh, God, I’m really going!”

Christy got out of bed and kissed me, “See you in the morning, Gary!”

“Sweet dreams, my sexy wife, if you get any sleep that is!” I joked.

 

I watched her cute little-naked Ass walk out of our bedroom on its way to James. It was about one in the morning when I heard her screaming with pleasure and I knew that James was fucking her nicely.

The following morning, I was up before Christy and James and I made coffee and sat in the kitchen. Christy sent me a text at eight o’clock and asked if I were up yet. I replied that I was in the kitchen and she asked me to take her and James a cup of coffee.

My cock was hard as I walked the twenty feet down the hallway to James’s bedroom door, I was excited to see my beautiful wife in bed with James.

I knocked and walked in and found them both lying down and engrossed in a deep kiss.

“Good morning lovebirds,” I shouted as I walked to the bed.

“Good morning Gary,” Christy replied as she broke from her kiss with James.

James bid me a good morning but I could sense that he was still a little nervous about my wife being in bed with him, so I knew that I needed to reassure him that I was okay.

“Am I going to get my wife back today?” I joked, “It is Saturday.”

Christy laughed as she sat up on the bed and took her coffee from me. The covers were down at her waist and her beautiful firm tits bounced slightly as she adjusted her position.

“You might do,” Christy joked, “But she’s had such a great time in bed with our guest, she may just stay here for a little while longer.”

She handed James his coffee and I smiled, James sat up and took his coffee and I went to walk out and leave them alone but Christy asked me to stay a while.

“You don’t have to leave yet,” Christy smiled, “Sit on the bed and chat with us while we drink our coffee.”

I went to sit on the king bed and chat but Christy told me to wait till she’d been to the bathroom.

She got out of bed and quickly walked naked to the bathroom, both James and I looked at her beautiful ass as she covered her ten feet journey.

“She’s beautiful, isn’t she?” I smiled at James as I sat on the bed.

TSBoobsKeana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSBoobsKeana

“Yes, she is,” James replied, Gary, thank you.”

“What for?” I asked, “For letting you sleep with her? There’s no need to thank me bud.”

James smiled a more relaxed smile.

“I told you last night that I don’t mind sharing her with you,” I said in a more convincing tone, “She can sleep with you whenever she wants to buddy.”

“Thanks.”

“From what she told me about yesterday, she really enjoyed making love with you,” I smiled, “And, I’m not a jealous guy, I think I’ve proved that already.”

“Yes you have and thank you,” James smiled.

“James, I want you to feel comfortable buddy,” I reassured him, “I have no issues with whatever you and Christy do, or how often you do it.”

Christy came from the bathroom and kissed me gently as she slid back into bed with James.

“What are you two talking about, don’t tell me, my Ass?” Christy joked.

“I was just reassuring James that I’m okay with sharing you,” I smiled, “I told him that he never has to worry about me.”

“I told him that already,” Christy replied, “I keep telling him that you don’t mind me and him having sex.”

“I don’t mind, bud, I really don’t mind,” I replied, “Heck, I told her to come and get into bed with you last night.”

“See!” Christy said loudly, “Stop worrying about it.”

“Okay!” James shouted, “Sweetheart, give me a kiss!”

Christy turned her head to meet his and they kissed passionately. His hand moved to her uncovered breasts and he caressed them as they kissed.

“That’s where I like your hands while you’re kissing me!” Christy smiled, “On my naked breasts. I also like your mouth on them!”

We all laughed.

“Are you going to the house today, to work?” I asked.

“Yes Gary, do you mind?” Christy replied.

“Of course not.”

“We want to get the kitchen ready for painting,” Christy replied, do you want to come and help?”

“Of course I’ll help.”

“Thanks, Gary,” Christy smiled, “Are you finished in our bedroom?”

“You want to use our bed?” I asked.

Christy laughed, “No, we need to take a shower, this bedroom only has a bath and ours has a huge walk-in shower.”

“Oh, I thought that you wanted to use our bed,” I laughed.

“Our shower will easily fit both of us together,” Christy smiled, “You, and I shower together in there a lot, don’t we?”

“Yes, we do,” I smiled, “She gives a good blow job in the shower, James.”

“Gary!” Christy shouted playfully, “That was going to be my surprise for him!”

“Oh, sorry.”

I left them alone and a short time later, I heard them go to our bedroom and the master suite. It was another hour before they joined me in the kitchen and Christy kissed me.

“Did you get your blow job in the shower, James?” I joked.

“He got more than that!” Christy shouted playfully, “You spoiled his surprise, so we made love in the shower instead!”

“Alright!” I shouted and gave James a high five.”

“You now have a, five times, unfaithful wife!” Christy smiled as she walked across the kitchen towards James.

“Let me know when it reaches two hundred!” I joked.

“At this rate that should only take a couple of weeks, shouldn’t it James!” Christy joked and kissed James passionately.

They broke from their kiss and smiled. Christy turned to face me and snuggled back into James’s body. She pulled his arms around her front and his hands locked together across her tits and she turned her head to face him.

“Wanna come back to bed then?” Christy teased, “We need to reach the two hundred mark as quickly as possible.”

“We have to get to his house,” I joked.

“We can all go to his house in James’s car,” Christy said, “He’ll be coming back with us later.”

“Okay, is he spending the night here?” I asked.

“Yes, if that’s okay,” Christy smiled.

“Of course it is,” I replied, “We can’t have you missing your goodnight kisses, can we.”

“Absolutely not!” Christy joked as she walked up to me and kissed me, “And maybe, I can sleep with him tomorrow night?”

“Of course you can!” I smiled.

“You don’t mind sleeping alone again tomorrow night?” Christy asked in her sexy voice, “So that I can spend the night with my lover?”

“Of course I don’t mind,” I replied, “If you like, we could alternate nights, at least until James’s house is completed.”

“Seriously?” Christy asked excitedly, “You’d be okay with sharing me that much?”

James had a smile on his face as I replied, “Of course, I told you and James that I’m cool with sharing you.”

James had a very relieved look on his face.

“It doesn’t matter how often you have sex with each other now,” I smiled, “You have already slept together, so what matters now, how often you do it.”

Christy kissed me deeply before going to James and she kissed him passionately. While she was kissing him, I noticed that her hand was rubbing the front of his pants.

“I love your cock and what it did to me last night,” Christy whispered loudly, “And this morning!”

“I loved it as well,” James replied.

“It’s a pity that you bought that house,” Christy teased, “You could have easily just moved in with us.”

“When it’s finished, he could sell it and move in here,” I replied.

Christy looked at me and smiled her approval. I went to the living room and Christy followed me.

“Did you mean that?” Christy asked, “About James living here with us?”

“Yes I did, he is a great guy and it would make it easier for you to sleep with him.”

“But, he could live here with us?” Christy asked excitedly.

“Sure, I don’t have a problem with that,” I smiled, “And on the days that we have sex, you could still have your goodnight kiss from him.”

“God, I love you!”

“It’s not like you would have to worry about walking around in the nude is it?” I joked.

“If he lived with us, I’d be walking around naked most of the time,” Christy joked.

“I like that idea!”

“Can I ask him? Can I? Are you serious?” Christy panted, “Could we try it till his house is completed?

“Sure babe.”

She ran into the kitchen and grabbed James and, kissed him passionately.

“Honey, How would you like to live here with us,” Christy stuttered, “At least till the house is finished?”

“What, seriously?” James replied excitedly, “Well, I’d love to.”

“Let’s go and get your stuff,” Christy shouted, “I’m so happy!”

“What about working on the house?” I asked.

“We’ll take today off and move James in here,” Christy smiled.

“Will you still go to the house for your massages?” I asked, “I promise, if you have them here, I will not disturb you at all.”

“You won’t come in the room?” Christy asked.

“I promise!”

“Then I’ll have my massages here, is that okay with you James?”

“Sure,” James smiled and Christy kissed him passionately.

She realized that his hands were not on her tits when they kissed, so she kissed him deeply again and pulled his hands to her tits.

“That’s where I like your hands when we’re kissing!” Christy said loudly.

 

We spent the day moving James’s clothes and personal stuff to our house and, they kissed passionately almost every thirty minutes. Christy was so excited that James was going to be living with us, for a while at least.

I must be honest, I was excited as well and I hoped that it would give them the chance to fuck more often. I liked what her affair was doing to her and us, she’d come out of her shell and seemed much more confident.

It took most of the day to move his stuff to our house, especially as they stopped for their kisses as often as they did, and we stopped for lunch at noon. Finally, by six thirty we had everything unloaded and all packed away in its new home.

James insisted on taking us out for dinner and, I left them alone in the kitchen while I showered and changed first.

I joined them in the kitchen and found them locked in a deep embrace.

“The shower is free,” I joked.

They broke from their kiss, “Okay Gary, I’m going to shower now,” Christy smiled.

Christy went to shower and I had a chat with James, he thanked me for everything, especially, being okay with him and Christy sleeping together. I told him that he makes her happy and, if them sleeping together makes her happier, then I am all for it.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard Christy walking to the kitchen and when she appeared, she was completely naked. She had a towel in her right hand, to dry her hair but, she was totally nude and smiling.

“I’ve come to give my two guys a kiss before I try and figure out what to wear tonight.”

She calmly walked to me and kissed me deeply, I caressed her naked ass as we kissed. She walked to James and kissed him, his hands held her waist and she broke from their kiss and, took his hands and pulled them to her naked breasts.

“That’s where your hands need to be when we’re kissing,” Christy said aloud, “Gary holds my ass and you hold my breasts!”

“Okay,” James blushed.

“Let's try that again,” Christy said as their mouths locked together again, this time, his hands immediately went to her breasts.

When they broke from their kiss, Christy smiled, “That was better. Do you want to shower now James?”

“Yes please.”

Christy took his hand and led him to our bedroom and the shower. It was twenty minutes later when I walked to our bedroom to get some cologne and found, nobody in there; I called out and Christy came from James’s room, still naked!

“I thought you’d be dressed by now,” I joked.

“Sorry,” Christy said apologetically, “We were talking.”

She started to put her thong and bra on.

“Were you just talking?” I teased.

“And kissing,” Christy smiled.

“Did you suck him off?”

“No, I did kiss and lick his cock, but he never cum,” Christy confessed, “Was it okay that I did that?”

“Of course it is Christy, you don’t need my permission to do anything,” I smiled, “Did you suck it though?”

“A little, but time was getting on and I needed to get ready.”

“We have plenty of time, if you want to go and suck him off, you can.”

“It’s too late now,” Christy said softly as she pulled her dress on, “I don’t want to get cum on my nice dress.”

We went to a restaurant and James treated us to a delicious meal; when we got home, we finished another bottle of wine before we went to bed.

I went directly to our bedroom while Christy went into James’s room to give him his goodnight kiss.

It was twenty minutes later before she came into our bedroom, she was naked.

“Where are your clothes?” I asked with a smile.

“I left them in James’s room,” Christy smiled as she slid into bed, “James wanted to sleep with my lingerie on his pillow!”

“Do you want to go and slide into his bed and spend the night with him? I asked.

“I would, but tonight, I’m yours!” Christy whispered, “Tonight, my husband is going to make love to me.”

“I don’t mind, Christy,” I replied, “If you want to sleep with him tonight.”

“I spent the whole night with him last night,” Christy whispered, “Tonight, I’m my husbands.”

She slid down and started sucking my erection and it felt so good. She broke for air and thanked me for everything.

“Thank you, Gary,” Christy said softly, “You know that I’m probably going to be naked way more than clothed from now on, don’t you.”

“I like that idea!” I replied.

We had incredible sex and she teased me about James and, how good he is in bed.

“Is he much bigger than me?” I asked.

“Yes, he is a lot bigger and thicker than you,” Christy teased, “His cum is so thick and he shoots a lot of it!”

The following morning, I got up to make the coffee and Christy asked me to bring her and James’s coffee to our room.

I drank a cup before pouring two more cups and walked to our bedroom, she had sent James a text to see if he was awake and he joined her in our bedroom, and

When I got there, he was sitting on the bed in his shorts and tee shirt and, Christy’s tits were uncovered.

“Gary, please tell him that he can lay on your side of our bed,” Christy smiled, “It’s not like he’s getting in bed, just on top of it.”

“Bud, you can lay in our bed,” I replied, “Heck, I don’t care if you get in the bed with her!”

“See, now come here and give me a kiss!” Christy ordered James.

 

James scrambled to my side of the bed and kissed her. She immediately took his hand and pulled it to her tit.

“You know where I like your hands while you’re kissing me!” Christy said loudly.

“I’m going to take a shower,” I smiled, “I’ll leave you two alone for a while.”

“Why don’t you get your clothes off and join me in the bed while Gary’s showering?” Christy smiled at James, “He’s just told you that you can.”

I deliberately took a long shower, to give them some time alone and, when I came from the bathroom, James was in bed with Christy. I could see his tee shirt and shorts on top of the bed.

She was on her back and James was sucking her left nipple and, I could see the covers moving around her pussy area; she was groaning and I guessed that he was fingering her.

I tried to be as quiet as possible, but James heard me as I was opening our bedroom door. He left her nipple and looked at me, concerned.

“Sorry bud,” I smiled, “I tried to not disturb you, tell Christy, I’ll be in the living room when you’re finished.”

I heard Christy shout, “Okay babe, I love you.”

It was a further hour before they joined me on the living room; Christy had showered and was dressed in a short brown cotton dress that tied around her neck. She came and kissed me and thanked me for giving her and James some alone time.

“James was worried because he was in our bed,” Christy said loudly.

“James, you don’t ever have to worry,” I replied, “If I’m not in it, and she is, get in it!”

James smiled, “Okay, thanks, Gary. I’m still trying to get used to you being so cool with everything.”

“James, I’m cool with you and my wife having sex together,” I replied, “Make love whenever you want, I’m fine with it!”

Christy left us and she went to strip the sheets from our bed.

“I need to wash and dry these,” Christy informed me as she put the sheets in the washer.

“Did he fuck you in our bed this morning then?” I asked softly.

“No, but I did suck him off,” Christy replied, “Thanks for being so kind and nice to him, Gary.”

“I tried to be quiet when I left the bathroom,” I smiled.

“I know, he was nervous about getting in our bed,” Christy replied, “I kept telling him, get in, Gary won’t mind.”

We went back to the living room and rejoined James.

“Are you spending the night with James tonight?” I asked Christy, hoping to make James feel at ease.

“Yes, is that okay?”

“Of course it is,” I smiled, “I said that we could alternate each night.”

“I can’t believe that I’m now an unfaithful wife!” Christy smiled.

“Well, you are now!” I joked, “You may as well enjoy your new title!”

 

 

Published 
Written by Gary001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments