Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Voice - Chap 5

"Jill had no idea that in relinquishing herself completely, she would find her true self as well."

32
23 Comments 23
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Just when Jill thought her life was going so perfectly, Anna entered the picture and now there is angst and despair (for her and us). But even in a Disney movie there are always a few dark moments before the princess gets her prince. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Will Michael turn out to be a prince or a beast? Is Anna the wicked step-sister ready to destroy everything? Or perhaps a fairy godmother?"

I was nervous and uncomfortable, but I had to give this a try. I couldn’t bear the thought of losing Michael. Maybe this life wouldn’t end up being for me. But if I didn’t give him a chance to show me this world, I’d regret giving up so easily forever.

“Thank you, Jill, for trusting me,” Michael cooed seductively. “Sit in this armchair, darling, and spread your legs open. I want to show Anna what an incredibly sexual being you are.”

I took a deep breath. I was trying hard to block out the fact that Anna was sitting on the couch across from me and staring at my naked body.

“Anna, doesn’t Jill have a beautiful pussy?” he said, almost bragging like a proud father. I know it was meant as a compliment, but it made it difficult to trick my mind into pretending she wasn’t there.

“Jill, I’m going to be in charge of the wand for this session. Just open your mind and your pussy and let me do the rest. I will edge you, and I will force you to come again and again. Anna will be so impressed with how your juices squirt when you cum. Do you have any questions before we begin?”

I swallowed hard and decided honesty was the best choice here. “Yes,” my voice squeaked a little, but I cleared my throat and mustered as much confidence as possible. “Would you mind not continuing to remind me that Anna is watching? I find it disconcerting since this kind of play is new to me.”

I saw Anna smile and nod as if she agreed with me. I was grateful for that.

“In fact,” I said suddenly, with a boldness that shocked all three of us, “I want the blindfold.”

Michael frowned, but he said, “Whatever will make you feel protected and respected, my sweet Jill.”

Michael handed me the blindfold and picked up the wand, saying, “Lean back, relax, my precious gem, and focus solely on the vibration sensations that the wand creates as I play with your gorgeous pussy. I love how it glistens like sparkling diamonds for me in this light. So wet, so completely succulent, and so mine!”

The titillating vibrations of the magic wand were enough to make a girl crazy on their own. But the tantalizing timbre of Michael’s voice had tentacles of its own as well, reach out to caress every other part of my body, working me into a frenzy in no time.

That voice made me feel like I was the only woman in the world, despite the beautiful, auburn-haired voyeur sitting here in the same room, breathing the same air, and, perhaps, loving the same man.

Let it go, Jill. Allow yourself to enjoy everything he is doing to you. You deserve this pleasure!

I moaned as the wand started to glide along my slick, swollen labia. “Yessss,” I hissed sensually.

“Yes, indeed, Jill. You’re such a good girl. Open your legs more; I want to see your delicious, pink folds part for me and show me the opening to your carnal treasure chest.”

My breath hitched when Michael slid a finger inside me while the vibrating wand worked its magic on my hard little nub. Even though my heart and my primal desire were now pounding in my ears, I still heard him say, “Good girl”; that praise, that approval. God, how was it possible? But those two words pushed me even further. I let my head fall back against the chair, and in that moment, forsaking all question, all concern, I willingly handed all control to my Sir.

“That’s right, Jill. Surrender to me, sweet darling. Let the vibrations take you right up to the edge,” Michael’s enchanting voice said. “Allow your body to ride the crest of orgasmic waves.”

But every time that I felt as though I might head off the cliff, he eased up. I could almost feel his Cheshire grin or hear that familiar low growl of satisfaction when I hissed, “No Sir, please,” begging him to end the erotic torture instead of leaving me aching with need.

I was nearly breathless now as he continued his erotic assault on my body. The toy’s vibrations pummeled me mercilessly while the hypnotizing resonance of his words had me crying out. “I need release! Please, Michael! Please, Sir! Don’t torment me anymore!”

That’s all it took for him to turn the decadent want of pleasure up to the highest setting and send me hurtling over into the abyss of relentless orgasms. My most intimate parts were on display in front of Anna, and I no longer cared. My nectar covered the toy, my thighs, the couch, and, best of all, Michael’s skillful hands.

“Cum again, Jill! Give me more,” he demanded, his voice stern now, a proctor ordering me to obey, and I complied willingly.

Again and again, he forced one climax after another, my juices spraying like a geyser. My back arched, my muscles held me up rigidly, never relaxing in wave after wave of bliss from the deepest spaces of my body that I never knew existed. I moaned unintelligible sounds until I could finally scream,

“Oh, God! I can’t…”

“Yes, you can, Jill! Let go!”

I screamed, “Oh, my, fucking, God!” The last and most intense orgasm left me shattered, convulsing in the chair. I was exhausted and unable to speak. Michael removed my blindfold and kissed me on the forehead.

With my legs still draped over the arms of the chair, Michael kneeled in front of me and lapped up my juices. Then he sat down next to Anna and kissed her passionately, sharing my taste with her. I have to admit, it was erotic as hell.

When the room finally stopped spinning, I whispered hoarsely, “Thank you, Sir.”

Anna grinned. “You’ve outdone yourself this time, Michael. She’s spectacular!”

Then she approached my chair, took my hand, and helped me sit up. “Let’s meet tomorrow for coffee. We have so much to discuss.”

After Anna left, Michael carried me to the bedroom and slid in beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me as if I was a porcelain doll to be treated with kid gloves. He gently kissed my cheek and stroked my hair. I moaned the softest sounds of contentment.

“Darling,” he cooed in my ear.

“Yes,” I whispered into the darkness.

“I really would like for you to have coffee with Anna tomorrow, okay?” he whispered in my ear and nuzzled my neck.

“Mmhmm.” I sighed and drifted off to sleep thinking, Anna who?

_____________________

As I arrived at the Steamy Pot Café, I saw Anna waiting for me outside. I parked the car and took a moment to really assess this woman that I was to share with Michael; the thought was still mindboggling even twelve hours later. As I turned the ignition off, I thought to myself

Jeez, do you have to be so stunning? Like, couldn’t you have adult acne or something? Throw me a bone here, Anna!

She was even more beautiful in the daylight, standing there unobtrusively with her long auburn hair gleaming like a Hawaiian sunset and her perfect lithe body clad in a simple cream shift dress and ballet flats. Still, she was just one of those women that were effortlessly breathtaking. And it just made me want to punch her in the face!

Okay, Jill, put your happy face on and be open-minded. This is for Michael and, well, that’s really all there is, this is for Michael. So, get your not-so-perfectly-rounded butt out of the car.

We got our coffee and took our seats at a back corner table. Anna spoke first, saving us from any awkward silence. It occurred to me that she may have done this with other women before if she had been with Michael a long time. A sinking feeling hit my gut like a wrecking ball smashing an old beater car, and I already didn’t like this.

“So, Jill, tell me about yourself. What do you do? How did you and Michael meet?” she asked, but I wondered if she already knew the answers to all these questions.

I told her my background and story of Michael and me up until now, the dating site, the surprise Uber pick up, the park bench, the gifts showing up at my door, and the gallery opening.

“Which basically brings us to last night, and you knocking on the door.” I blurted out with not much tact. As I recounted all these moments, I felt a heat building inside me; that same anger, hurt, betrayal from last night.

How can Michael and I go from the most precious, intimate moments that I have ever spent with a man to last night when my heart was literally lying on the floor at his feet smashed into pieces as he told me that he wanted this interloper to be woven into the majestic mosaic that we were building?

I think that Anna could see heat in my cheeks and feel the snarkiness in my last remark. Her next words were calculated but kind. She placed a hand softly on mine and said,

“Jill, I want to tell you a little bit about Michael. He has been a Dom for a long time, and he has had different kinds of subs over the years. Some were playful and very short-term; others were more serious and longer-term. I started out as the playful one, but we realized we were better as good friends. Yes, we could meet each other’s sexual needs when neither of us was bound, but only as friends. I would never interfere with him and a woman as they are building a relationship. Do you hear me when I say that?” She looked me straight in the eye.

I nodded that I understood, her words actually starting to be a salve on my wounded heart.

“Michael asked me to be a mentor and a friend to you since he brought you into this life very quickly. Right?” We both laughed.

“Well, technically, I guess it has only been nine days.” I even shocked myself when I said the words out loud.

“Yes, that is really too fast. And that is why he wanted us to meet. He wanted you to have someone to turn to with questions, concerns, or just general chatting about this life. And I do think when you come down from the clouds, you will have more questions. So please know that I am an ally, not an enemy.”

AndoraJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndoraJoy

I know that my huge exhale of relief was visible, but I didn’t care. I excused myself to go to the restroom, still contemplating everything Anna had just said. It was a lot to take in. Was this another kind gesture on Michael’s part to support me as he pushes me to my limits? Or some sinister, twisted plot to get me into a threesome?

_________Anna____________

I leaned back in my chair as Jill walked away to the restroom, ran my hands through my hair, thinking,

This was harder than I thought it was going to be. She is so worried that she is not enough for him and that he needs two women, but I saw the way he looked at her last night. He has never looked at any other woman that way, not even me. She is what he has been looking for all along.

I just want to scream at Jill. You are the one for Michael!

But I can’t be the one to tell her that; it must come from him. I don’t even know if he knows it yet. I just can’t scare her away while I’m trying to help her. He did immerse her in this life way too fast, and she is going to realize she needs a life raft soon. I want to be that for her.

I settle back at the table and finish off my coffee as Jill comes back to the table.

_____________________

“Jill, do you have any questions so far? Before we get into the actual logistics of it all?” Anna asked.

“No, no questions so far,” I looked around and realized the café was filling up quickly for the lunch crowd. “But I am not sure I am comfortable talking about the rest of this stuff here.”

“Oh, sure. Not a problem. My apartment is just around the corner if you don’t mind going there. You can even leave your car where it is,” Anna said.

“Excellent, that sounds great.” I shocked myself at how easily I agreed to go to the interloper’s home. Hmmm, maybe I am starting to see her less as an evil trespasser and more as a neutral guest. I silently patted myself on the back for my fast progress.

Anna’s apartment was not exactly what I expected. I guess I expected the grandness of Michael’s place in miniature form. Instead, I found a minimalistic, modern vibe. Lots of glass tables, glass art sculptures, the few colors to be found were cool pastels found in the one or two pieces of art on the wall. The furniture was a monochromatic tone of gray, with gray and white checked pillows.

“Would you like some tea?” Anna asked lightly. “I don’t think I can do more caffeine,” she giggled softly.

“Oh yes, that would be lovely. I’m already an insomniac, so I should stop the caffeine also.” I agreed.

I followed her into the kitchen, I sat at the kitchen table as she began getting cups, and a box of tea, then she filled the tea kettle and put it on to boil.

“So, let’s start with a question I know you must have somewhere in that head of yours.” Anna looked at me out of the corner of her eye. “How much further down the dark path does he go?”

“Oh, yea. I guess I had been wondering that. I keep asking Michael what’s next, but then he just says, ‘Trust me’ in that…”

“In that voice. I know. It’ll get you every time, girl. That voice could charm the panties off a nun, I think. But you have the right to know what’s coming because you need to decide if it is a hard limit,” Anna said.

She continued in a very teacher-like tone, “Michael is a very caring Dom, and he is not really into the deep dark stuff that can be a part of BDSM. From what he has told me, you have already experienced most of his likes: bondage, blindfold, spanking, and edging or orgasm control. He may mix those up in any form or intensity, but those are mostly his things. Occasionally, he throws in some hot/cold play for variation, but you guys can talk about that. And given that you have stripped in a park and used the magic wand in public, I think you have figured out that he is an exhibitionist.” She winked at me.

“If he decides to try something new, then he is going to talk to you about it first so you can agree or say it’s a hard limit. Does that make sense?” Anna asked.

I was happy that none of this was new information, but there was that one giant elephant in the room. “You forgot to say that Michael likes to have multiple partners at the same time.”

“Sometimes, yes, but not always.” I could see a flash of something in her eyes. An apology? An explanation? I wasn’t sure, but there was something else that she wanted to tell me, but she stopped herself.

“So, how would that work? With you, and I, and him? I mean, I have never even kissed another woman.” My voice wavered as I asked these things; I wasn’t sure I wanted to know the answer.

Anna took the three steps across the kitchen to where I was seated, leaned down, and kissed me without a second thought. At first, I could only hold my breath and strain my eyes around as if someone had accidentally pushed her into my face.

But after a moment, I relaxed. I exhaled. Then I inhaled.

I inhaled the smell of Americano coffee with cream and two sugars on her breath, mixed with the coconut mango of her shampoo.

I closed my eyes.

I felt the silky smoothness of her feminine lips, which was nothing like kissing a man’s dry parchment paper lips.

As she felt me relax, her tongue probed gently at my lips, and before I knew it, my mouth opened slightly to allow this visitor in. Then with caution in the wind, my tongue met hers in a tender wrestle that made us both smile.

Though I had kissed men before, this was different. The hot, wet mingling of two women’s tongues was soft but strong, gentle but urgent, and intense but not forced, all at the same time. There was no competition, no pressure to see who was kissing better, just a mutual desire to show the other that she was wanted and that this kiss, in this moment, was important.

Anna pulled away slightly and said, “Now you’ve kissed a woman. It’s not so bad, is it?”

Still frozen in my puckered position, I shook my head in the negative and uttered, “Un-uh.”

She giggled and said, “Do you want to keep going?”

Still frozen, I nodded in the affirmative and uttered, “Uh-huh.”

She pulled another chair out and sat down as close as possible to me so that our legs were straddled between one another’s. I drew in a breath hard as our legs touched. When her lips touched mine again, I felt a tingle that I couldn’t deny, and I let out a slight moan without meaning to.

Our tender kiss turned passionate rather quickly, with me being the one to propel us forward, fueled by the other familiar heat that was no longer anger, but yearning. Michael had taught me that a woman deserves to cum every day and has no reason to be apologetic about it. So, I pushed away any thought of shame over this being a woman, and I just jumped in the deep end of the pool.

Anna must have sensed my reckless abandon because I felt her soft hand on my bare leg. When I didn’t try to intercede, I felt her warm palm slip quickly up my skirt to find my pantie-less, sodden, sizzling womanhood.

“Mmmmm...” she giggled through our passionate kiss, and she spread my legs wider.

I tensed up again, but as she stroked my outer lips indulgently, I closed my eyes, and it was like a gentle ocean wave lapping my ridges, moving me farther and farther towards that release that I was yearning to achieve.

My soothing ocean massage was abruptly interrupted when Anna pushed two fingers deep inside my pussy and started rubbing my clit with her thumb. The sensations overwhelmed me, and I broke our kiss. She buried her head in my neck, and I threw my head back and screamed as she hit both my alert buttons at the same time and rang every alarm in my body. I tried to stand to break away from the pressure, but her other hand on my shoulder held me in place. After only seconds, my core tightened, and that wave of spectacular spasms rippled through my pelvis through my pussy walls and pushed a flood of cream over her hand.

I screamed, “Oh my God!”

Anna said, “Yes, Jill.”

And the tea kettle whistled, telling us that it was time for tea.

_________Anna____________

Ok, that might not have been the best thing to do if I am trying to stay out of their relationship. But she did seem like she was asking about kissing a woman. Right? And what better way to explain kissing a woman than to kiss a woman. Right? Oh, Anna, you know what you must do now.

_____________________

Later that night, I met Michael for dinner at Les Brise Miche, Michael’s favorite restaurant. As with the weekend before, the dining room was completely packed, as was the waiting area, but the maître d' walked us right past all of that to the best table, which already had wine decanting.

As he pushed my chair in, Michael asked me how my day was and added, “Did you do something different with your hair or makeup tonight? You have a particularly lovely glow this evening.”

“Aren’t you sweet, darling? Thank you. I did have a very nice day today. I spent a good portion getting to know Anna, and I think I understand better why you wanted to introduce the two of us.” I said, smiling at him.

“Wonderful. I do think that she could be a good friend and mentor to you.” He said, clasping his hands victoriously.

“Michael, one question for you, would you still like Anna to join us? During playtime, I mean. Because if you do, then I am open to that.”

As the words came out of my mouth, his mouth dropped farther and farther to the floor. In his mind, I had already marked this off as a hard limit. And by the look on his face, he was perfectly fine with that. My heart leapt with joy, knowing that Anna was not a sinister plot at a threesome, but just a wonderful gesture after all.

Michael took my hand across the table, looked deep into my eyes. “Are you absolutely sure, Jill?”

Looking back into his eyes, I squeezed his hand and whispered confidently, “Yes, Sir.”

Published 
Written by LilCoffeeLuvr
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments