Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Game Of Seduction - Part 1

"Julia sets her sights on Andrew."

20
14 Comments 14
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Andrew Cummings lives next door and he is the hottest man in the neighborhood. He is single and fifty years old. Andrew stands at six feet four with a physique that can only be described as sculpted. He has a head of hair that is salt and pepper, just the right combination of each. Andrew has the most inviting light blue eyes I have ever seen. Whenever I see this man, my heart races and butterflies fill my stomach.

As for myself, my name is Julia Swanson. I am twenty years old and single. I stand five foot six with a well-toned body. My long blonde hair reaches the middle of my back and my eyes are ice blue in color. There are no tan lines and yes, I am clean shaven between the legs. My 32D tits are natural and the light colored areola are the size of a half dollar. I have very sensitive nipples and when erect, are a full half inch long.

I am currently living at home and attending college. Summer break is just starting and that means bikini time! With my parents traveling in Europe for the summer, I put my plan for Andrew into action.

Going up to my room, I strip off my clothes. I put on my purple floral bikini. The material against my bare skin never fails to stimulate me in all the right places. Standing close to the window but not so close as to be readily seen, I wait patiently. Just like clockwork, Andrew steps out onto his patio and walks over to the pool. I watch as he goes through his morning stretches wearing a pair of red swim trunks.

Watching Andrew is getting me horny and my hands move to my tits and pussy. By the time he finishes with the stretching exercises, my bikini bottoms have a large wet spot and my nipples are like stiff erasers. It is now time for me to go downstairs and stretch out on the lounge chair. On my way out, I grab a large beach towel, baby oil and sunglasses.

Stepping out onto the patio, I hear a splash. Andrew is starting his mile swim. I have plenty of time to get myself ready for when he finishes. I set the lounge chair so that it is facing in Andrew's direction. The chair is in a slight upright position so I can watch his reaction.

Twenty minutes later, Andrew steps from the pool and glances in my direction. Through the sunglasses I can see Andrew watching as my hands caress my firm breasts through the material of my top. The silver pendant dangling from my navel, shimmers in the sunlight.

Pretending to not knowing he is there, I let a soft moan escape my lips, “Mmmm," and my fingers pull at my already taught nipples.

I watch Andrew moving slightly closer as I slide a hand down my soft skin, stopping at the top of my bikini bottoms. I hear a soft gasp come from Andrew as my hand slowly slips under the waist band to my warm honey pot.

My fingers rub up and down my wet slit as I continue teasing my nipples. Then without being subtle I remove my hands and reach for the baby oil. Andrew remains where he is, not quite sure what to do.

LisbethDavilas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisbethDavilas

I continue my charade of not noticing him and squirt a liberal amount of oil in the valley between my luscious orbs and on my flat stomach. I watch Andrew through the tinted glasses as my hands slowly spread the oil over my body. Slipping my hand once again under my bottoms and the other hand under the top.

The combination of Andrew being so close and watching, the hot sun on my skin and my hands making me hotter is too much. Pinching the erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger while rubbing my clit, has me quivering as my orgasm builds.

Looking in Andrew’s direction without making it obvious, I watch as he moves backward while watching me. He stops a safe distance away, attempting to not make it too obvious that he is watching. All the while he is stroking the bulge in his trunks.

My back arches and I moan out, “Oh God, I’m cumming!” as my orgasm comes all too soon.

The look on Andrew’s face is all too precious and before I can sit up, he is already back in the pool. When I do sit up, Andrew acts as if he just finished his swim and walks up the steps in the pool. Grabbing a towel, Andrew dries off his face and looks in my direction.

“Hi Julia.” When did you come out?

“Hi Andrew. Just long enough to watch you.”

I could see his face turn a slight red and giggled to myself. When I stood up, a soft gasp could be heard coming from the direction of Andrew. The sight of Andrew’s bulge twitching in his trunks is making my nipples press against my top and the wet spot on my bottoms even wetter.

“Enjoy your swim, Andrew?”

“Yes, even more so today.”

“Why is that, Andrew?”

“You, Julia.”

“Aww, that is sweet of you to say.”

Andrew blushed even more and this was really turning me on. I watched as he finished drying himself off.

“See you same time tomorrow, Andrew?”

“Same time tomorrow, Julia.

We both went back inside our homes. I, for one, went to my room thinking of all the fun Andrew and I are going to have. My toys are going to be busy today and no doubt Andrew will be busy too.

I cannot wait till tomorrow!

 

~oOo~

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

***

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments