Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Game Of Seduction - Part 2

"Andrew gets caught and and that is when the fun begins."

15
10 Comments 10
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I awake the next morning to familiar sensations, my pussy is dripping wet and my nipples are stiff. The bed sheets are damp with sweat and pussy juice, reminders of the night’s orgasmic bliss. The toys which gave me so much pleasure are strewn about on the bed.

Thinking of Andrew, my hands begin to caress my breasts and slide along my wet slit. With the first twist of a nipple and fingers rubbing my hard clit, I come once again.

Lying on my back, breasts gently rising with every breath, I revel in the afterglow. Turning, I see the time on the clock and jump from the bed, I have thirty minutes before Andrew begins his morning routine.

I quickly clean and put my toys away, then change the sheets and make the bed. With twenty minutes left, I take a quick shower, making sure my pussy is squeaky clean.

Putting on a yellow crop top which fits like a second skin, I slip on a yellow bikini bottom with side ties. I run downstairs with sunglasses, towel and baby oil in hand. Glancing at the clock, I see that in five minutes, Andrew will be outside doing his morning routine.

I get comfortable on the lounge chair and just like clockwork, Andrew steps out onto his patio and walks over to the pool. Wearing my sunglasses, I watch as Andrew goes through his morning stretches wearing a very tight, white speedo.

My eyes widen as they focus on the largest bulge I have ever seen and it is prominently on display for my eyes. A soft gasp escapes my lips, as my fingers pinch, then twist my nipples to hardness while I stare at Andrew’s crotch.

When Andrew finishes with his stretches, he looks over in time to see my hand disappear under my bikini bottoms. Standing there, he reaches inside the speedo and wraps his hand around the massive shaft.

With a seductive smile, I crook my finger, beckoning him to come over. Andrew hesitates for a moment, his face slowly turning red as he realizes I caught him watching. Pulling his hand from under the speedo, Andrew walks over as I rise to my feet.

Andrew, “You naughty man, I saw you watching me” I said, taking his hand and pressing it firmly on my hot sex.

Instinctively his hand begins to rub my slit through the fabric of my bikini bottom. I reach down and squeeze Andrew’s cum-filled balls. He is about to speak and I place a finger on his lips.

“Shhh Andrew, no talking and no slipping hands under my bottoms.”

“Wha-wha.”

“Yes Andrew, I will not slip my hand under your speedos. Oh, one more thing, no kissing or touching each other’s chests.”

Poor Andrew is in no condition to argue as my hands are rubbing the head of his cock and tracing the outline of his long rigid shaft. With my legs slightly spread, I feel Andrew push the fabric of my bikini bottom with his finger. The fabric slips between the pink folds of my very wet pussy and his finger slides up to my stiff clit. I trace my nails down Andrew’s shaft to his balls, then back up the now pulsating shaft.

Sounds of pleasure permeate the air as our sexual arousal moves closer to the final pinnacle of pleasure. Fingers and hands now move with urgency, coaxing the long awaited release of pleasure. With moans and groans reaching new heights, my cream flows forth from deep within my honey pot. Andrew is not far behind, his cock erupts like a volcano, spewing forth a massive amount of man juice.

LupeJones_37
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LupeJones_37

Andrew presses his hand firmly on my mound as I press my hand over his throbbing cock. Looking up at Andrew, I smile seductively and run the tip of my tongue over my lips.

“Same time tomorrow, Andrew?” I say, staring at his crotch. He can only muster a simple nod of his head, yes.

Before entering my house, I turn and see Andrew standing where I left him. The poor man looks befuddled, I purse my lips and blow him a kiss, then go inside and run up to my room.

I hurry to the window and see Andrew standing under his outdoor shower near the pool. From my vantage point, I can see Andrew is butt naked.

To my delight, Andrew turns, giving me a profile view. I let out a gasp as he wanks that big fat schlong between his legs. His cock is by far the biggest I have seen. I watch Andrew reach orgasm for the second time in less than ten minutes, the ejaculate spews forth and covers his hands.

Andrew washes himself and then dives into the pool naked for his mile swim. I watch Andrew glide effortlessly in the water, undoing the ties to my bikini bottom. Taking one hand, I spread the pink swollen labia with my fingers and plunge two fingers of my other hand deep in my wet pussy.

Watching Andrew, my fingers move rapidly in and out and bring me to another body shaking orgasm. My juices run down my inner thighs, I rub some into my skin and scoop up the rest. Bringing my fingers to my lips, I lick them clean.

When Andrew steps out of the pool, his cock is standing at attention and with every step that love missile bobs around. Once he is out of view, I go to the master bath and take a long hot shower.

I take my dildo and fuck my pussy over and over. My orgasms are intense and many. I suck the juice from the dildo after each orgasm, pushing and twisting the fake cock until I can take no more.

Finished showering, I dry off and go lay down for a while. An hour later I wake up refreshed and the rest of the day I spent in my birthday suit, catching up on my emails, reading and updating my blog. Andrew occupies my mind, my pussy is slick and my nipples are rock hard.

Tomorrow cannot come soon enough!

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

***

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments