Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Game Of Seduction - Part 3

"Andrew has a taste of what is to come."

17
14 Comments 14
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I begin to stir as sunbeams dance their way through the partially open blinds. Turning on my back, the familiar tingling between my legs and the feeling of my nipples stiffening need my attention.

Cupping my breasts, I push them together and lift them toward my waiting mouth. My full lips kiss each nipple as my tongue flicks all around them. Gently biting down on a nipple, my thumb and forefinger pinch the other until it is fully erect. Letting the nipple 'pop' from my mouth, I move to my other nipple and bite down on it. Forefinger and thumb pinch the wet nipple keeping it nice and stiff.

Feeling my slit getting wet, my hands release their hold on my orbs and move to the heat building between my legs. Spreading the puffy labia, the fingers of my other hand press between the fleshy folds. Moving up and down my slit soaking my fingers with sweet tangy cream, my breathing increases as fingers push into the warm depths of my pussy.

Moaning out as fingers plunge deeper in my pussy, my hips rise up as if meeting the thrust of Andrews cock. Fingers move faster in and out of my hot pocket as my impending orgasm nears. With one final push of my hips and the thrust of my fingers, juices flow forth. My fingers slip from my warmth, they press against my bald mound.

When I recover from my orgasm, two cum soaked fingers find their way to my lips. Tracing my lips, the sweet tangy cream leaves a delicious taste and scent which I breathe in deeply. Parting my lips, I slide my mouth over the two fingers down to the base. Slowly pulling them from my mouth, I swirl my tongue all around and push them back in. I imagine they are Andrew's hard cock and I'm giving him a blow job.

I am so turned on that my other hand reaches down, fingers rub my clit. The more I lick and suck my fingers, the more excited I get fantasizing about giving Andrew head. My orgasm comes quick and I scream out, just as the sounds of a lawn mower starting drifts up to my open window.

"Damn, Andrew changed his schedule."

Jumping out of bed, I run to the window naked and peek out the partially open blind. I look down and there is Andrew mowing the lawn, he is shirtless. I watch as his muscular torso responds to every minute movement of the mower. When he turns for the next pass, the giggles start as I watch those developed pecs jiggle with each step.

"Oh God, how this man turns me on." I think to myself, as I become aroused once again.

Fifteen minutes and two orgasms later, Andrew is finished. After putting the mower away, Andrew heads over to the outdoor shower. Continuing to watch, he removes his shorts and washes the dirt and sweat from his sculpted body. When Andrew finishes, he walks to the pools edge and dives in au naturel.

I hurry to my dresser and pull out a blue t-shirt, quickly put it on. Next, I pull back my long blonde hair, putting it in a ponytail and finally I slip on my purple floral bikini bottom. I run downstairs, stop at the French doors and see Andrew is still swimming. Making his turn and heading to the far end of the pool, I run out and sit on the pools edge. Dangling my legs over the edge, I part my legs as Andrew swims toward me.

Andrew sees me, stops at the edge of the shallow end and stands. He wades over to me and asks with a knowing grin, “What brings you over, Julia?”

The way he spoke, brought my nipples to attention and made my pussy wet. Along with the fact that I was openly staring at his hard cock as he moves closer.

When Andrew stands between my parted legs, I reply, “I think you may like a taste of something.”

“And what would that be, you little tease.”

Andrew looks me up and down with those intoxicating light blue eyes. I put my hands on his broad, muscular shoulders bronzed by the sun and gently push down.

Without realizing it, I see that Andrew has already untied the sides of my bottoms! That sneaky man, I thought to myself as I leaned back on my hands.

When the tip of Andrew’s tongue touches my slit, it is like a jolt of electricity shooting through my body and my nipples feel as if they are on fire.

“Oooooohhhh.”

Andrew licks my slit form bottom to top in slow, long strokes. On every pass, his tongue goes a little deeper between my swollen pink folds. I hear him inhale, “Mmmm, I love your scent, Julia.”

I feel a finger push into the opening to my honey pot as Andrew wraps his lips around my clit. His finger is buried up to the third knuckle while his tongue swirls around my clit.

I feel his finger move in and out of my pussy, going faster as he sucks my clit.

“Faster, Harder!” I scream out, my body convulsing in the throes of my impending orgasm.

Suddenly, Andrew’s mouth is on my pussy and his finger is rubbing my clit. I feel his tongue snake its way into the depths on my pussy, licking all around in search of my g-spot.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

“Oh God, I’m cumming!”

The juices flow into Andrew’s waiting mouth and keeps coming. He catches all of it and swallows every bit of my juice.

“No Andrew, no more please.” I beg, but he keeps swirling his tongue and rubbing my clit.

His strong, gentle hands have a solid grip on my hips and I cannot move. Instead, my legs instinctively drape over his shoulders and my ankles lock together. Lost in the throes of yet another orgasm, my legs pull Andrew even closer.

“C-c-cumming!” I sputter as Andrew’s tongue swirls over my g-spot.

Andrew laps up all the sweet tangy juice, then presses his hand against my pulsating clit. He stand and we kiss, tongues entwined and I taste myself. I hold his head in my hands and kiss him with all my passion.

“Stay, Julia.”

I watch as Andrew steps out of the pool, water cascading over every muscular curve. He goes to the nearby table to retrieve a beach blanket and spreads it out on the grass.

Andrew walks back over, takes my hand and helps me up. To my surprise, he scoops me in his arms and carries me to the blanket. Laying me down, he then joins me and wraps his arms around me from behind.

“Oh Andrew, those were the most intense and satisfying orgasms I have ever experienced.”

Andrew whispers in my ear, “There is more to come, Julia.”

He turns me so we are facing each other and I whisper, “Your turn, Andrew.”

I kiss my way down his body, stopping to tease his nipples with my mouth. Flicking my tongue across them, then sucking on them and feeling the nipples grow harder. Gently taking each nipple between my teeth, I bite and pull on them one at a time.

“Aaaaaahhhh, harder.”

I bite harder and Andrew screams out, “Yes, yes!”

I let his hard nipple slip from my mouth and kiss my way to his erect cock. With my lips pursed and looking into Andrew’s eyes, I kiss the large bulbous circumcised head.

That long, hard phallus twitches in response as my tongue glides over and around, leaving a slick trail behind. Slipping my hand between Andrew’s cock and his belly, I lick my way up the shaft from base to head as if I were licking a popsicle.

Reaching the base, my mouth finds its way to a large ball sac. Sucking the cum-filled sac into my mouth, Andrew moans out. My hand wraps around the thick shaft and slowly slides up and down as I swirl my tongue around the ball sac.

I give the other ball sac the same attention as my hand slides up the shaft to the head. I feel precum on the tip and spread it over the tip.

As more precum oozes from the slit, I coat his shaft with it. I run my tongue up Andrew’s now pulsating shaft, savoring the taste of his cum.

Reaching the head of his cock, I slowly take him in my mouth. With one hand, I fondle his scrotum and the other pumps his shaft. Andrew puts a hand on top of my head, pushing me further and further down his cock.

Sucking and gagging, Andrew let’s go of my head and I come up for air. Smiling, I go back down until my nose touches his belly.

Andrew screams out, “Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!” as my head bobs up and down his cock and I fondle his balls.

I feel his impending orgasm and pull my mouth from his cock. My mouth is open wide and the head of Andrew’s cock is resting on my lower lip. My hands pump his shaft, and the first load erupts from the bulbous head. I swallow as the next load spews forth, then the next and the next. There is so much cum, some drips from my mouth onto my t-shirt.

Kneeling between Andrew’s legs, I hold his cock in my hands until it goes soft. I share his cream in a gentle yet passionate kiss.

“You are amazing, Andrew.”

“Julia, you are the first one to take all eight inches of my cock. YOU are amazing.”

Getting up, Andrew looks at me and asks, “Where are you going?”

“I have to go get ready, and so do you. Oh, by the way, shirt and slacks at one o’clock. My place and don’t be late Andrew, I am taking you out for lunch.” I say, staring at his crotch. He can only muster a simple nod of his head, yes.

 

To be continued 

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

***

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments