Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Game Of Seduction - Part 4

"Julia and Andrew consumate this game of seduction."

16
12 Comments 12
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read

 

To fully appreciate part 4 be sure to read parts 1-3

 

I walk to the pool’s edge, pick up my bikini bottom and turn to see Andrew. He is laying on the blanket, watching as I sashay my way back to my house. Stopping at the French doors, I turn and blow him a kiss and go in. Running upstairs to my room, I dash to the window only to see that Andrew is gone.

Removing the cum-soaked T-shirt, I toss it in the hamper as I make my way to the master bathroom. Going to the Jacuzzi tub, I turn on the taps and add some Japanese cherry blossom bubble bath. As I soak in the tub, my mind fills with images of Andrew making love to me. I resist the urges building up inside of me as I cleanse my body for what I hope will come after our lunch date. 

While drying off, I watch my reflection in the full length mirror. Dropping the towel, I look and think to myself, I love being a woman, just a few short years ago I would stand here wondering if I would ever grow breasts, especially since my mom has a couple BB's. I kept growing and now fill a D cup very nicely. Not just my breasts, but my hips are full and round as is my butt. All that cross country paid off. 

After slipping on a pink thong and a matching lace bra, I then paint my nails to match. Next, I slip on my pink sundress with buttons from the waist up. Leaving the top three buttons undone, my pearl pendant rests at the top of my cleavage. Pulling my long blonde hair back in a ponytail, I use a pink bow to hold it in place. 

The last touch to my ensemble are the pink open-toed four inch stilettos. Standing in front of the mirror, I make sure everything is just right before heading downstairs. 

Just before I reach the last step, the doorbell rings and on my way over to the door, I grab my purse off the nearby table. When I open the door, a soft gasp escapes my lips. There is Andrew looking hotter than ever, I smile and take his hand in mine and lead him to my car. Andrew looks at me with those light blue eyes and I feel my arousal building. 

Andrew opens the door for me and as I slip behind the wheel, my dress glides up to mid-thigh. Andrew smiles, leans down and whispers in my ear “You look stunning, Julia.” He then goes to his side and slips into the passenger seat. 

I turn and drink in the sight before me, this tall man with a sculpted physique who three days ago I began a game of seduction with and who is now in my car and going on a lunch date with me. Andrew is wearing a light blue dress shirt with navy blue pleated slacks and black wing-tipped shoes.

“Where are we going, Julia?”

Andrew's gentle voice brings me back and I feel my face redden from embarrassment for staring a bit too long. "We are going to the Porterhouse." Andrew smiles, saying nothing as I start the car and drive.

While driving to the restaurant, Andrew places his hand on my knee and gently moves his hand in a circular motion.

“Julia…”

“Shhh…Andrew, we will talk at the restaurant.”

Glancing out the corner of my eye, I can see Andrew has a slight look of disappointment and yet his hand moves just above my knee. I look into his eyes, smile and part my legs even more, allowing my dress to ride up further on my thigh.

Andrew’s fingers gently glide up to the hem of my dress, then back down. The next pass moves upward along the top edge of my inner thigh, just under the hem and back down to my knee. My nipples extend outward, growing until the nubs push against the lace bra.

The familiar tingle begins to stir in my sweet spot as Andrew teasingly moves his fingers once again up my thigh. My breathing quickens with anticipation as I struggle to keep my eyes on the road, taking the curve at a high rate of speed.

The restaurant comes in view and Andrew’s fingers find their way to my sweet spot. Letting out a very loud gasp as he presses those strong yet gentle fingers against my sweet spot, my knees are drawn together and my foot pushes the gas pedal further down.

Andrew presses harder against my sex as I turn into the parking lot, with tires screeching and I pull into a parking spot. I reach down, pulling my thong to the side and Andrew slips two fingers past the pink swollen lips of my flower. With a few quick thrusts of his fingers, Andrew slips from the wetness of my pussy and exits the car. Opening my door, he watches as I finger myself while he pulls down the zipper to his trousers and pulls out his erect cock.

Turning my head, Andrew holds my face in his hands and my mouth opens as his cock touches my lips. Pushing in the large mushroom head, my tongue swirls over and around. My fingers thrust deeper and faster in my pussy as Andrew fucks my mouth. Both of us do not last long as I come on my fingers and moments later, Andrew shoots his thick creamy sperm down my throat. With each spasm of Andrew’s cock, I swallow every tasty load.

Slipping my wet fingers from my satisfied flower, I offer my fingers to Andrew and he licks them clean. I slip his cock back in the boxers and pull up the zipper. Andrew takes my hand, helping me out of the car and I straighten myself out. I am stunned and look at Andrew who whispers, "We have an audience."

Standing not far from us are two older couples, they are definitely in their seventies. We hear one of them say, "Damn Ethel, that was so hot. Let's go home and fuck our brains out." They all get in one car and drive off.

"Andrew, you knew they were watching?"

"Yup."

"Oh God, that is so hot! Do you think they are going to have an orgy?"

"Maybe Julia, now let's go have lunch." Andrew takes my hand and we walk to the restaurant.

We are greeted by the hostess who shows us to our table. Andrew is such a gentleman, making sure I am seated first. I watch as this man who is thirty years older than me, takes his place across from me.

I just cannot take my eyes off of him and notice the women all ogling him.

Our waitress approaches, “May I get you something to drink?” Without hesitation, Andrew orders two Diet Pepsi’s.

“Thank you Andrew, though you could have ordered a beer or something for yourself.”

“No Julia, I would rather have the Diet Pepsi as I know you are another year from the legal drinking age. What you do elsewhere is your choice. Now what would you like to order?”

Looking over the menu we both decide to order the porterhouse steak and a salad. The waitress returns with our drinks, “Are you ready to order?” she asks.

“Yes we are, both of us will have the porterhouse and a salad.”

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

The waitress asks, “And how would you like them done?”

“Julia, how would you like yours?”

“Medium, please.”

“Make mine medium rare, please.”

“Thank you, may I get anything else at the moment?”

“No thank you, we are fine.” Andrew tells the waitress.

Andrew looks at me and I can see he is trying to figure out where to start. I decide quickly to start the conversation.

“Andrew, I have been attracted to you from the time you moved next door and my parents invited you over to a cookout to celebrate my eighteenth birthday two years ago.”

“I know, Julia and it did not take me long to discover how mature and intelligent you were at that age.”

“I can say the same about you being very intelligent. Guys my age avoid me when they discover I am much smarter than they expect. That is why I prefer older gentlemen. Though you are the first one…”

Andrew cuts me off, “I have wanted to make the first move since your nineteenth birthday, but I did not want you thinking of me as dirty old man.”

“Well I am glad I made the first move, Andrew. You are an amazing lover and we have not even fucked yet.”

Just as I said that, our waitress returns with our salads and steaks.

“Here you are, I will be right back to refill your glasses.” Just as she is about to leave, she give me a knowing wink. I softly giggle as she leaves.

“What is funny, Julia?”

“I think the waitress heard me say we have not fucked yet. She gave me a wink.” Andrew smiles and we both giggle.

The waitress returns and fills our glasses.

“If I recall Julia, you once mentioned you were studying biogenetics. How are you doing with that?”

“It is a bit of a challenge, but nothing too strenuous. I am actually tutoring a few of the other students in my classes.”

“Well, I am glad to hear that.”

Andrew and I discuss politics, current events during the remainder of lunch. Then he hits me with the big question and I am ready.

“Julia, what are your expectations of me? I mean the age difference is too great to expect anything permanent.”

“I agree Andrew, let us enjoy each other for as long as we can. I never expected anything permanent from this. I am not expecting you to stop seeing other women either, but that is up to you.”

“What about your parents when they return at the end of summer?”

“Oh Andrew, you need not worry. The three of us had a long conversation last night when they called and asking about us.”

“H-how did they know?”

“Andrew, they knew since my eighteenth birthday party. You thought they did not notice my flirting with you then and ever since the party two years ago? They could see the sexual energy between us building.”

I take Andrew’s hand in mine and whisper, “It is fine, do not worry.”

“I am not worried, just very surprised that your parents are open minded to this.”

“Then if you will excuse me Andrew, I need to go to the ladies room for a moment and do not even think about paying the tab.”

I get up and head to the restroom where I remove my thong and bra, stuffing them in my purse. Before returning to Andrew, I tease my nipples until they stiffen.

Walking back to the table, I feel the men and some women staring at my protruding nipples. My pussy begins to tingle at the thought of them wanting me. Andrew is openly staring at my tits as I return to my seat.

The waitress returns with the check and I pay the tab, giving her a very generous tip.

“Time to go Andrew, I have a surprise for you.”

Andrew opens the car door for me and I slip in. He hurries around and gets in. I put the car in gear, speeding off to our next destination.

“What’s the rush, Julia?”

“I want your cock buried in my pussy, Andrew!”

I drove to the nearby state park in record time and drove to a semi-secluded spot. Parking the car, I jump out before Andrew got out and pop open the trunk.

“Here, take this blanket.” Andrew grabs it as I take his other hand in mine and lead him to the spot.

We spread the blanket out and I gently guide Andrew onto the blanket so he is laying on his back. I drop to my knees and straddle his hips so my dress covers his groin.

“Reach under my dress and release your big, beautiful cock.”

Andrew hurries and when he rubs the large head on my slit, I take inch by inch into my wet snatch as I unbutton my dress down to the waist. I take all eight hard inches in my twat and begin to ride my lover. Andrew reaches up, his hands kneading my 32D cup tits.

Our moans grow louder as I move faster up and down on Andrew’s cock. My pussy squeezing tightly around the pulsating phallus as we get closer to orgasm.

I open my eyes just in time to see four college age boys jerking themselves off as they watch from behind some bushes. Keeping my eyes on them sends me over the top and I come hard, pussy juice flows over Andrew’s balls.

“Lover, we are being watched!” I scream out as my body shudders in orgasm.

Andrew’s seed fills me to over flowing, mixing with my juices on his balls. The four boys ejaculate onto the bushes and their hands. They quickly gather themselves as we both watch.

“Let’s get out of here Andrew, before we get caught by the park ranger.”

Not bothering to button up my dress, we gather ourselves and head to the car. Andrew drives as I finish making myself presentable.

When we arrive back at my house, Andrew takes me by the hand and leads me up to his bedroom.

By the end of summer, Andrew had taught me so much both in the bedroom and intellectually. When my parents arrived home the four of us got together and had a long discussion.

The end result of that discussion turned into a three year relationship which ended when Andrew was transferred to another state. Those years, I will always treasure. Shortly afterwards, I met a wonderful man who is five years older than me and we are happily married now.

  I will never forget my time with Andrew .

 

 The end

 

 

  The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments