Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Away

"An opportunity presented itself and two friends indulged in what was a night they would not forget"

33
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My name is Robert, and I own a building company that has a department employing mainly women in an office environment. I was due to take three of the women on an accounting course, which involved an overnight stay at a plush hotel. My company had suddenly been snowed under with a lot of paperwork which needed to be taken care of. This meant I could only take one of the women. I had already decided which woman I was going to take with me; it was Ammi.

Ammi is a very competent employee and also a very attractive woman. She is always immaculately dressed and is fun to be around. She has dark hair with a streak of blonde in it, and an amazing body, with curves in all the right places.

I had already asked her out about a year ago, but she was reluctant because I was in a relationship at the time, and so was she. But there was a spark, and we both knew it.

When I told Ammi it was just the two of us going on the course, she grinned, and tried to hide the fact that she was as excited as I was, but we both played it cool for now.

Even though I knew, that when I had the chance, I would seduce her.

As we arrived at our hotel ready for the accounting course, I could feel the sexual tension in the air. It was so intense, and Ammi looked a little nervous, so I put her at ease with some simple chit-chat, while we laughed together and joked around.

After the course lecture, and all work business was out of the way, I asked her if she would be coming to the bar for drinks later.

"Yes that sounds good," she said.

We arranged to meet at eight, but I arrived at the bar early, ready to impress her.

I knew that she liked prosecco, so I ordered her a bottle, and waited for her to arrive.

She turned up looking as sexy as ever, with a tight dress on which hugged her curvaceous body, making her look stunning. She was also wearing a top, which showed off her breasts, the material was so thin that her nipples poked through it. I found it so damn sexy, and could not take my eyes off her.

She smiled as she approached me, and was impressed that I had remembered her favourite drink.

"Thanks, you're so kind," Ammi said.

"No worries, Ammi," I replied.

We talked and laughed as the drinks flowed. The talk soon turned to sex, as we both grew horny telling each other our sordid secrets.

We discovered we had both just gotten out of long term relationships, and were adjusting to single life.

As the evening progressed, we got drawn closer to each other. I noticed she kept touching my arm when we were talking, and the sparks were flying, as we flirted unashamedly.

I invited her back to my room for a quick drink before we called it a night.

"You sure it's just for a drink?" Ammi quipped. A wicked smile spread across her face.

"What do you think?" I replied.

On our way back to my room she was walking in front of me, and her tight dress left nothing to the imagination as it clinged to her body, she looked so hot. I wondered if she had panties on, as her tight dress had worked its way into the crack of her shapely ass, and showed off the full roundness of her peach-like bum.

Ammi even walked in a sexy way, and I was in a trance looking at her damn sexy ass. She turned round quicker than I expected, and caught me drooling over her, but she just smiled, and looked as aroused as I was.

We soon got back to my room, and I wasted no time pushing her onto the bed.We started kissing frantically, our tongues sliding passionately together.

I slowed things down so I could undress her. It wasn't long before she was naked in front of me, as I feasted my eyes all over her hot body. What a body she had, made for sex. I wanted to cover every inch of her anatomy, and get her begging for me to fuck her.

I then started to kiss her neck softly as she let out a moan. I slowly made my way to her breasts, kissing them all over, and cupping them in my hands, massaging them, caressing them, as she let out more little sighs and moans of pleasure.

I could feel my cock was already as hard as fuck, and it pressed against my trousers, fighting to get out.

I then started to work on her nipples, licking, sucking and flicking them gently as I teased her to the point where she was breathless and squirming, like she had lost control. My eager tongue then slid down to her mid rif as I licked and kissed her flat stomach.

My hands reached back up and caressed her tits, her nipples had become so erect. I fondled them passionately, and could feel her nipples getting even harder as I slid them between my fingers. She started breathing more heavily, then tilted her hips up, begging me to taste her soaking wet pussy. She was so fucking aroused.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

Instead I turned her over forcefully onto her front, and pushed her head down into the bed, then pulled her legs towards me, causing her ass crack to open up.

'Fuck! What a sight,' I thought. I soon buried my face into her oozing slut juices. She was dripping and her pussy lips were soaking and swolen with lust.

I slid my tongue from her lower back, right down the crack of her ass, brushing over her ass hole, and onto her pulsating clit. I tantalisingly circled her clit, and then stuck my tongue into her cunt as my nose was pushed well into her ass hole. I could hardly breathe, but could taste the strong sweet pheremones on her wet pussy.

She pushed her ass into my face even more, letting out a moan, as my tongue pleasured her soaking pussy, exploring every inch of her softness.

"Oh fuck!" Ammi screamed, then let out another moan, even louder than the last one, as her ass swiveled around, moving and pushing against my probing tongue.

I then turned her over onto her back again so she was facing me. I looked into her eyes, they were full of lust. Then I started to tease her clit again with my tongue, using more pressure this time, as she writhed and twitched all over the bed.

My tongue was lapping at her pussy. I then gently slid two fingers into her juicy cunt, and positioned them upwards onto her G spot. Her hips convulsed against me, and she let out a whimper. I moved her swolen clit around with my teasing tongue, as my fingers played inside her.

She suddenly grabbed at my belt, loosening it, and sliding my jeans down.

She pulled down my boxers to reveal my hard throbbing cock, and looked at it with relish. Ammi soon started to kiss and lick it, curling her tongue around the head.

She began licking it with long firm strokes. My thick veiny shaft was being pleasured like never before. She licked up and down the full length of my hard cock, as I lay back, taking in the glorious feeling of her wet tongue all over my manhood. She stroked my balls, holding them in her hand, as she kissed and fondled them. I started to groan in pleasure, this felt fucking amazing.

Ammi then took my cock into her open mouth, sucking me off like her life depended on it. It felt so fucking good, as I watched her pretty face pressed into my groin. I decided to grab her and pull her to the end of the bed on her back. Then stuck my cock back in her mouth, and face fucked her while pinching her nipples. She gagged on my stiff length, while my balls were all over her face.

I felt close to busting my nut, so I grabbed her and spread her legs apart. I then eased my cock into her dripping cunt.

"Fuck me!" Ammi yelled.

My hard shaft glistened from her wetness as I slid my solid dick into her gaping hole.

"Harder! Harder!" she cried.

It felt awesome as I buried my cock deep into her cunt, she moaned out loud as my deep thrusts got faster stretching her pussy lips apart with every stroke.

Her pussy was locked tightly around my cock. Her legs were in the air and spread wide open now as I thrust my cock in and out of her sopping cunt, my balls slapping against her pretty ass cheeks as I fucked the hell out of her.

We swiftly changed position so she was on top of me, cow girl style. She started grinding her pussy on my cock vigorously, her face contorted with pleasure, she was loving every second, and so was I. I felt her body twitch and spasm into an orgasm, as she stiffened up, and let out a long loud moan, as her clit rubbed into me.

I could not hold myself back any longer and forcefully shot my hot spunk inside her. It was such a strong release, the feeling was so intense, and seemed to last for ages. I pulled my length out of her soaking wet pussy as cum was still dripping from my hard cock. I could also see cum dripping out of her cunt, and down her legs. It looked so fucking hot.

Ammi slumped onto me, her shapely breasts smothered my face, she looked so satisfied.

Our bodies were drenched in sweat as we lay back on the bed, and took in the after effect of what was a night I would never forget.

I kissed her forehead as we lay there skin on skin. She smiled at me, our bodies entwined.

Published 
Written by CelticWarrior
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments