Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Time to Behold

"I would do anything to taste him."

6
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
693 words 693 words
He stood against the far wall, leaning into it as he waited for something exciting to happen. Naked men and women surrounded him, already on to the most desired part, the fucking. Just one look at his chiseled frame and my mouth watered as well as my more hungry flesh. His rich blue eyes locked with mine as he found me staring. He was probably hoping that I would be an entertainment for the night, and I sure didn't want to disappoint. Yet how could I go about seducing him?

Nervous energy ran through me as I dropped my coat to the floor, underneath I wore very little. A half cupped, red, lace bra held aloft my firm, cream globes while matching underwear covered my moistened heat. The garter I wore had black sequences tide into the silk stretch of fabric, holding high on my thigh. I had dressed well for this type of party, net leggings hooked their way up to meet at garter height, showing legs that filled most man's wet dream. I knew I was pretty, I just had to make him believe I was irresistible.

Walking on my 4 inch red stilettos, I roamed farther into the house, away from my prize. What guy could walk away from something just out of their reach? And more to that point, I glimpsed back slightly, and there he was slowly making his way though the rutting bodies, walking in my direction.

Good I had caught his eye, now how to keep it for the rest of the party? With that in mind, I unclasped my bra, shimmied out of it before throwing it perfectly that it found its mark on the man's chest. He picked it up, looking at what size it was to see what was being offered. Noting a C cup, he looked up to focus on my uncovered tits, sadly he was not quite so lucky. My blond hair swirled over my breasts, only allowing the slight peek at its bounty as I walked with a sway in my hips.

Seeing as I was in a kitchen, I went to find the wine rack.

KAROLFLOW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KAROLFLOW

By-passing the couple doggie styling it on the table, I found a well established wine rack. Grabbing a sweet burgundy, I worked to move even farther into the house. My man followed, now curious as to why I needed a whole bottle of wine, fantasies filling his head as I let him ponder it.

Stepping into a small room with a twin bed, I sighed, it would have to do, at least it was unoccupied. Smiling with that good talk, I smashed the wine top on the oak dresser, having forgot a corkscrew. Laying out on the bed, I wiggled out of my lace panties, happy when my wet pussy felt a breath of cooling breeze. Now only in garter and heels I waited for him to poke his head around.

His blue eyes found mine in the semi-lit room, easily gazing over my nearly naked form. Noting that my panties no longer contained my sweet liquid, a gleam could be found on my thighs. He licked his lips hungrily as he watched me slowly begin to pour the burgundy liquid alcohol down my exposed throat, to trickle down into the valley of my C's. Waiting no longer he stalked over, losing his clothes as he went, only to fasten his mouth onto the river of wine. Lapping it up he began to taste all that I offered.

Gradually more and more wine was added, until the bottle lay empty at our feet. Having no more burgundy, He began to eat at my pussy, tasting the essence of me. Enjoying it greatly, I rubbed against him. Not much foreplay went about as he readily met my lips with his flavored with my musk. His bulging groin thrusting into my very heat. I hungered for more which he quickly went about satisfying. Multiple orgasms came as we filled one another with pleasure. It lasted well into the night, only breaking as the sun came over the horizon. A great success, and so much fun had followed.
Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments