Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vicarious Desire - Part 2

"Lance persuades Violet to do far more than just watch him."

102
24 Comments 24
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I waited until the woman left Lance's house, and he was alone in his bedroom once more. Concealed in the shadows, I watched him approach the window. Wearing that same confident smile, he gazed in my direction, as if to summon me. Then he turned off the lamp.

I was wild with need by that point, so wild that I didn't bother changing out of my nightgown. Instead, I removed my sopping wet panties and then slipped my feet into a pair of old sneakers. Once I'd left my room, I lingered in the hallway outside my father's bedroom door, listening for the sound of his snoring. Certain that he was asleep, I rushed to the back door. I left it unlocked as I stepped out into the night.

Looking over at Lance's house, I discovered he'd left the light on outside his own back door. How considerate of him, I thought, just before a nervous giggle threatened to escape me. In my flowing white nightgown, I probably looked like a ghost while making my way to the man clearly waiting for me. It was a good thing the rest of the neighborhood was quiet.

In my hurry to leave my room, I hadn't bothered to grab a sweater. I'd been warm and flushed while watching Lance and his lover, but I now noticed how much cooler the night had grown. A chill settled over me like a film, and I had to fight back a shiver.

Lance had left the door unlocked for me, just as he'd promised he would; the knob turned almost soundlessly in my hand. His kitchen light was on as well, and when I let myself into the room, I glanced around. Though I didn't see or hear any sign of him, I thought I could sense him nearby, anticipating my arrival.

I was rigid with tension, poised to flee as I crept down the hall. The kitchen's light provided enough illumination for me to see three darkened doorways. Lance's house was small, just as my own was, with only two bedrooms and a single bathroom. As I drifted to the room I knew to be his, I wondered why he hadn't yet turned on his lamp. Breath held, I peered inside.

"I'm glad you came, Violet."

I jumped at the sound of his voice. As my eyes adjusted to the shadows, I was able to discern his form. The sight of him lying on the bed made me draw in a lungful of air, my gasp audible. Already, my head was swimming. All my senses were heightened, as if to detect danger.

Lance moved a little on the bed. "Would you like me to turn on the lamp?"

"No!" I immediately replied. If I didn't have the darkness to hide me, I'd never be brave enough to go through with this.

He laughed low and soft. "That's fine. I just thought you enjoyed watching." When I remained frozen in the doorway, he went on. "Have a seat, sweetheart."

I noticed he'd pulled a chair close to his bedside. Finally, I forced myself to sit down, and I found that the upholstered chair was quite roomy. It seemed to embrace me as I sank into it.

"Comfortable?" Lance asked while I took off my sneakers. He made it sound as if I'd just shown up for a friendly chat.

"Yes." My voice was so faint, I doubted he heard it. After clearing my throat, I repeated the word, louder this time. When I took another breath to calm my nerves, I caught the scent of Lance's lover. At first, it was merely a trace of her perfume, but when I inhaled deeply, I thought I could smell their sex. Remembering how quickly Lance had returned to his room after saying goodbye to the woman, I realized he hadn't bothered to wash up before I arrived. The knowledge simultaneously repulsed and aroused me. It also made their lovemaking even more vivid and real; I'd seen and heard it, and now I was smelling it, too.

Staring at Lance, I could tell he had a sheet draped over his lower body. It seemed to stand out in the shadows, just as my gown did. "You know," he said, "I'm fine with lying here and jerking off for you in the dark, but I think it would be a lot more exciting for both of us if you'd talk to me." He waited for my response, but even as I swallowed hard and tried to formulate the words, I stayed quiet. "I understand you're shy." His voice became soft and soothing. "But you wouldn't watch me and Dawn if it didn't turn you on."

So that was her name: Dawn.

"Does watching us get you wet?" As Lance spoke, I heard the sound of his hand moving beneath the sheet, and I knew he'd begun stroking.

A surge of lust coursed through me, concentrating itself between my thighs. "Very wet," I confessed.

"Mmm, I love that! Tell me why it excites you so much."

Slowly, my legs parted, as if of their own will. "It's the desire you have for each other and the way you fuck her." My hand strayed dangerously close to my breast. "At first, it seems like you're dominant over her, but I think she's the one in control."

Lance laughed again. "Oh, she's definitely the one calling the shots. And you're quite perceptive." A faint moan escaped his lips, and I resisted the urge to ask how hard he was. That kind of question would only invite danger. "Do you like watching me eat her pussy?" he wanted to know.

Now I was the one to moan. "I love it. That's usually when I begin rocking back and forth in my chair, with my legs together. I can eventually come from doing that."

"Just the thought of you getting yourself off that way..." His hand moved faster under the sheet. "I have a confession of my own to make, Violet. After you and I met today, I fantasized about going down on you. Dawn was delighted to find me hard and ready the moment she got here."

I released a faint cry of need. Though I knew we were walking a perilous line, tempting each other with our words, I only wanted more of this man.

When Lance spoke again, his voice was thick with arousal. "I can see you're wearing only a nightgown. Do you have anything on beneath it?"

"No." My breathing quickened until I grew dizzy and had to work to control it.

"You're still mostly hidden from me," he pointed out. "In the dark, you can be free to do whatever you want. So why don't you lift up your gown and play with your pussy while I stroke my cock?" My hesitation made him groan. "Come on, baby, have some fun with me!" I could tell he was grinning. "I bet I'll be able to hear how wet you already are."

He was right. Sitting in that chair, I'd grown sopping wet, dampening the fabric of my gown. And tonight, I wanted to be as he imagined me: free and uninhibited, the way Dawn so easily was.

Drawing my nightgown up around my waist, I spread my legs wider. I couldn't suppress a guttural moan when I began teasing my clit with a fingertip. I was aching for this and for much more. In the dark, I could sink into the bliss my touch provided.

When I rubbed faster, using two fingers, Lance stilled his stroking to listen closely. I knew he could indeed hear how wet I was.

"Ah, that's my good girl!" he murmured. "You have me so hard for you!"

I whimpered even as I grew bolder. Soon Lance and I were both fervently masturbating, the sounds of our sighs and moans drifting through the room. I imagined us coming together, the way we often would when I watched him spill his seed on Dawn's tits.

But Lance had other ideas. "Let me see you, Violet!" he begged. "You can lower your nightgown, but I want to see your face."

When I didn't refuse, he moved to turn on the lamp. Squinting at the sudden illumination, I made no attempt to cover myself. Instead, I sat with my legs splayed, my hand never slowing. 

Lance's eyes widened a little at the sight. Then his stare, fixed between my thighs, took on a fierce heat. "Fuck, I love your hairy pussy!"

My face flushed deeper from both lust and embarrassment. I couldn't believe I was allowing him to see the most intimate part of my body.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

"Those dark curls framing your juicy cunt..." He sighed in appreciation. "I know I'd love eating you out."

When my clit began pulsing from the relentless stimulation of my fingers, I knew I was close. Still, I sensed I wouldn't be able to let go while Lance watched; I wasn't that brave.

Yet.

His lower body remained covered by the sheet. "Let me see your cock," I demanded.

He lifted an eyebrow as that sly smile returned to his lips. "But you've seen my cock. Many times."

"Don't tease!" I stopped masturbating and instead gave him a sullen glare.

Lance actually laughed at that. "Me? Tease? Never!" Yet he was slow in pulling back the sheet. I leaned forward, not bothering to hide my eagerness. "Come closer." His voice was deep and seductive. "I want my good girl to have a nice, long look."

I was thirty-seven years old, and he was only slightly older, but every time he called me a good girl, I felt a rush of unadulterated pleasure. It was like a drug, and I craved more. Wordlessly, I rose and went to the bed, lingering beside it. My breathing quickened, growing heavy enough for him to hear.

Finally, he drew back the sheet to reveal his erection. I stared down at it, transfixed. A bead of precum emerged, that droplet seeming to invite my tongue. I noticed that his tip, along with the upper part of his shaft, had flushed a deep pink, almost crimson.

When Lance whispered my name, I had to tear my gaze away from his gorgeous dick. "Go on and give it a lick," he coaxed. "See if you can taste Dawn on my cock."

I shuddered with shame and need. This was filthy, I told myself. Yet I was desperate to do what he said.

As I sat down on the bed, Lance made room for me. He was now breathing harder as well. Did he realize the power his words had over me? Could he already tell how much I wanted to please him? Leaning forward, I brought my mouth within mere inches of his cock. He grasped it at the base, as if offering it to me. My stare met his, and I had to fight back the shyness threatening to consume me again.

"Show me how dirty you can be," he urged. 

His command made me give his cockhead a tentative lick. The moment my tongue swirled over his skin, he let out a lust-filled groan. I tasted a salty tang even before gathering up his precum; I wondered how much of that taste was from Dawn. I swore I could smell traces of her juice clinging to his skin and pubic hair. 

"You like that, don't you?" Lance asked with a grin.

I moaned in response. My excitement only grew as I bathed his cock with my tongue. When I dared to wrap my lips around the head, he groaned even louder. In the past, this was an act I'd always dreaded, for I had a strong gag reflex, and my previous partner loved forcing me down his length until I choked. But Lance seemed to delight in the attention I gave his tip. With blatant enthusiasm, I sucked and licked it, coaxing forth even more precum.

"Fuck, that feels amazing! How gorgeous you are, with my cock in your mouth!" As he stroked my hair, I relaxed beneath his touch. He clearly loved the way I massaged his balls, and I wondered if I should stop sucking his dick in order to nuzzle his sack.

Before I could make up my mind, Lance voiced another request. "Will you take off your gown and lie beside me? I promise I won't do anything you don't want."

Meeting his needy gaze, I realized I trusted him; I knew he would never hurt me. He'd been quite persuasive, yes, but also unwaveringly tender. I moved to kneel beside him, gathering up fistfuls of my nightgown. Then I pulled it over my head and tossed it aside. Almost immediately, I tried to fold my arms over my chest to hide my small breasts.

"No, no," Lance said, reaching for me. I allowed him to grasp my wrists and gently draw me down beside him. "Let me see those beautiful tits."

I gave them a critical glance. "They're not as big as Dawn's."

"Baby, they don't need to be!" His smile was so kind that I almost couldn't bear it. As he lay on his side, I rested on my back, with his arm beneath me. I could feel the warmth of his skin, and the hardness of his cock. For a moment, I was too nervous to do anything other than stare at the ceiling, but when he pressed a hand to my cheek, I managed to meet his stare. "Can I kiss you?" he whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back, offering my own smile.

Lance's lips were soft on mine, almost teasing at first. I sensed he wanted me to be far less passive, so I eagerly kissed him back. He moaned while his tongue explored my mouth. I melted into his embrace, suddenly overcome by a powerful desire to belong to this man. When he finally broke the kiss, I was breathing fast yet again.

As his fingers fondled my nipple, he asked, "Are you a virgin, Violet?"

I writhed with pleasure from his touch. "Not quite." As soon as I spoke the words, I cringed at how stupid and pathetic they sounded.

Lance's lips traveled along my neck, then lower, until his mouth was directly above my nipple. "I only ask because..." He flicked the tip of his tongue over that pale brown peak, making me moan. "You seem so innocent, and yet you're so ready for this, aren't you? You want it as much as I do."

I looked down at him, my eyes pleading, but he waited for me to answer. "Yes," I said firmly.

Lance smiled before circling his lips around my nipple. As his tongue continued sliding against it, he sucked fiercely at my flesh. Though I knew he was going to mark me, I didn't dare protest. Maybe I wanted to have a vivid reminder of him in the days to come. His hand slid along my belly and then over the curve of my mound. I felt his fingers, careful but insistent, as they sought out my clit.

The moment he touched it, I arched my back, releasing a cry. The sound of his suckling mouth at my breast and the feel of his skilled fingers working between my thighs made me crazed with excitement. I no longer felt like myself; it was like I'd become a stranger inhabiting my body.

And I loved it. My shyness had completely vanished in the face of such frenzied arousal. When Lance finally allowed my nipple to escape his mouth, he met my stare, smiling at my abject lust. My clit was now exquisitely sensitive, and Lance seemed well aware that I was right on the edge.

I reached between us to stroke his cock, desperate to bring him with me. He drew in a sharp breath as a tremor of need coursed through his body, yet he seemed determined not to succumb to my touch. Instead, he focused his attention on making me come. "You're so swollen and wet, so close now!" he practically growled. "Let go! I want my naughty little slut to come for me!"

Those words served to unravel me. I let out a wail, but the force of my orgasmic contractions soon rendered me silent, and I could only quake while Lance mercilessly rubbed my clit. Again and again, I grew taut from the spasms. "Lance!" I finally managed to cry out, still shuddering.

His touch became a mere caress. Lowering his lips to my ear, he murmured, "I want you so much! Will you let me make love to you, Violet? I'll be so careful with you; I promise to pull out. Let me inside you, sweetheart, please..."

I closed my eyes and nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Though my clit was unbearably sensitive, my cunt ached to be filled.

He grasped my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Say it," he demanded. "No hiding this time. Say what you want."

"I want to feel your cock inside my pussy!" I readily confessed.

Lance grinned before giving me a hungry kiss. "Good girl," he whispered.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments