Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Dark, Part 3

"The further adventures of Bill and Janie with their neighbors."

6
2 Comments 2
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Bill awoke Tuesday morning with a hard-on, something which had become more rare as time passed. It wasn't a piss hard, either. It was a deep down hungry for Janie hard-on.

That was pretty amazing too, as he and Janie had screwed each other ferociously the night before. After they had both enjoyed earthquake intense orgasms, they'd fallen asleep entwined in each other's arms and legs. Bill awoke with Janie spooned against him, her taut little round naked ass jammed against his cock. He kissed the back of her neck and was rewarded by her pressing even tighter to him. To let him know she was awake she wiggled her tush a little.

Bill started to hump against her ass and his cock grew even stiffer. Janie rolled over and gave him a kiss, draped her leg over his hip, and he put his cock between her legs. He could tell from the way he slid easily against her that she was already wet. It was a simple matter to slip his cock into her and slowly stroke her. This was lazy sex, just like they used to do when awakening on Sunday morning after a night out on a date or a party.

It took quite a while to build up to an orgasm, and Bill had no trouble maintaining control at this slow pace. Janie got to the finish line first, starting to gasp and writhe on his hard length. Bill wasn't the longest man in town, but he was quite thick and coupled with the way he moved it, he had no problem getting Janie to cum.

When Janie had her happy reward, Bill started to quicken his pace. He closed his eyes and almost wallowed in the sheer silky feel of his wife wrapped around his cock. He was getting close when the mental image of Em driving into his wife came back. He started to cum then, feeling his balls drain into her. He stayed in as far as he could push himself, letting every last spasm go.

Janie purred and kissed him, showing her appreciation for his early morning wake-up screw. Bill shrank inside her and finally slipped out of her warmth, replacing his cock with his hand. He massaged his silky cum all around her and slipped two fingers inside. He was starting to work them around but her hand on his caused him to pause.

"Baby," she whispered "You're going to wear me out. I'll need another nap if you make me cum again." Her satisfied smile made his own smile an easy one.

"I'll go make us coffee then," he said. He threw the sheet back and got out of the bed and left the room still naked. He decided he'd indulge in his new found interest in home nudity, knowing Janie would enjoy seeing him nude as he went about.

Coffee made, he returned to the bedroom. He gave Janie a hot mug and she sat up to hold it, the sheet casually draped over her nakedness.She sipped slowly, savoring the strong dark liquid as it helped her eyes come alive.

"Bill, I have a request, if you're willing." He perked his eyebrows in a questioning manner and asked her what it was. "Well, we're going over to Em and Crissy's for dinner on Saturday evening, right?"

He agreed that they certainly were. "Ok, here's my request. I think Saturday will involve a lot more than dinner. I think we may have the chance to act on our discussion of yesterday. How do you feel about that, Hunny Bunny?"

"Janie, like I said, I just want us to be happy. Now that things are in the open, I feel a lot better about us. I'm ok with you and Em having sex. Truth is, ever since I found out you and him are fucking, I've wanted you more than ever. So, yeah, if things get a little frisky on Saturday, I'm good with it."

"Thanks, Bill, I feel the same way. I love you and I love Crissy too. If you and she continue to enjoy one another, that makes me very happy. I don't feel jealous at all, just very glad we're opening up to each other this way. So, this is my request: I'd like for us to abstain from having sex until after Saturday. That way, we'll be on 'full charge' if something happens. Do you think that's silly of me?"

Bill wasn't so sure he could keep his hands off Janie for the rest of the week.

He thought a moment, then said, "Alright if that's what you want. If Crissy comes on to me I might shoot off in the dessert, though."

Janie smacked his arm and laughed. "I'd love to see that! I'd wrestle Crissy for a spoon to get to that dessert!"

The agreement reached, Bill and Janie waited anxiously for Saturday to arrive. They saw both Crissy and Em going in and out of their home mornings and evenings. Everyone smiled and waved to each other, content as clams. Janie and Crissy talked on the phone a few times during the week, but no one shared any details of those conversations.

Saturday finally arrived and Bill reflected that it had been quite a week. He and Janie hadn't had sex, but the kisses, the flirting, the tenderness with each other had been constant. Bill thought his cock hadn't been totally limp all week. It was like his cock had been on alert status, and he had been aware of being slightly aroused all week.

Around six in the evening, Bill and Janie made the trip across the yard to Crissy and Em's home. They took a bottle of white wine as a dinner gift. Bill wore slacks and a sports shirt while Janie wore a filmy little floral print dress which ended far above her knees, exposing a nice length of her long legs. Tan sandals finished her look, coupled with a gold necklace which highlighted her tawny skin.

Em answered the door when they rang. His big smile was open and he showed no nervousness even though his friend Bill had learned that Janie and Em were lovers. Bill reflected that Em had always paid a lot of attention to Janie, but he'd put it down as just being friendly. His friendliness toward Crissy was maybe a little more than being neighborly, truth be told.

Bill thought, 'What's good for the gander is good for the other gander.' 

Em was dressed similarly to Bill, in slacks, and a sports shirt. Crissy had on a tight little black dress which hugged every curve of her short but sexy body. It clung to her full breasts and hugged her ass, making Bill whistle slowly when he saw her. She grinned and so did Em and Janie.

Dinner was light, a salad followed by a nice Italian veal dish and a broccoli/cauliflower medley. Dessert was chocolate gelato and Janie giggled, remembering Bill's remark about getting excited and blowing his load on the dessert. It'd be very obvious on the chocolate ...

The conversation flowed well, with no awkward pauses or remarks that were inappropriate between good neighbors and friends. Even though Bill was the last of the four to learn of his wife's dalliance with Em, he was surprised to find he had no resentment, none at all.

After dinner, the girls cleared the dishes and Em broke the seal on the bottle of wine. He poured a glass for himself and Bill and raised his glass for a toast. "To friends, and to adventure."

Bill clicked glasses and took a sip.

Em said "Bill, I know this past week has been a revelation to you. I've always counted you as a friend. If my actions have been harmful, I'd like to apologize to you. I was not trying to impose myself in an unwelcome way. Crissy kind of got the ball rolling, and once started it rolled very quickly. Again, your friendship means a lot to me and I apologize." Em extended his hand and Bill shook it with his own.

"Em, I don't think an apology is necessary. It's true, I've learned a lot of things about myself, about Janie, about you and Crissy this past week. While it's been a shock in many ways, the signs were there to see that Janie and I were struggling a little in our relationship. As much as anything I'm glad to have things out in the open so we can work together in making repairs/ adjustments, I dunno, what the hell ever we need to do."

Janie and Crissy came back to the guys. "Boy talk?" asked Crissy.

Bill and Em both nodded but said nothing. The girls exchanged glances and Crissy came to Em, gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you boys are getting along. I want us all to be such good friends, really close friends." She took a sip of her wine and walked over to Bill and gave him a kiss too, but not on the cheek.

They sat on a sofa and Crissy kissed Bill again, making it last. Bill felt himself stirring, his cock giving a twitch. This was turning into a make-out session with Crissy taking the lead. 

Bill looked at Janie and saw she and Em kissing as well. Em was taller than Janie by half a foot, so was leaning down as his mouth claimed hers. Bill thought Janie looked ravishing, her slender body molded to Em, his own tall lankiness emphasized by her willowy body. Em had his hands on her small breasts, almost covering them completely. He teased her nipples through her dress with his thumbs. Janie, in turn, had his ass cheeks in her hands, pulling him to her.

Crissy saw the activity as well and whispered to Bill. "Would you like to just watch them?"

He murmured an assent and Crissy settled beside him, her hand caressing his thigh, occasionally straying to his cock which was straining against his slacks. Em now was caressing Janie's ass, running his hands all over it through the filmy dress.

SwitchLioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwitchLioo

Her thighs were pressed into his, she couldn't seem to get close enough.

Em put his hands down, gathered the hem of Janie's dress and lifted it up. She raised her arms and it slid free, exposing her totally. She had on a sheer pair of champagne-colored panties but no bra. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, taut and excited. Em bent to them and kissed each one, taking a nipple between his lips and flicking it quickly, then biting the nipple just a little, enough to make Janie arch her neck as she pushed her chest toward his attentions.

Janie fumbled at Em's belt, got it unbuckled, then undid the catch to his slacks. her thumbs hooked in the waistband and pushed downward. They slid easily to the floor and he stood there in a red leather codpiece, the stainless steel studs on it winking in the light. It cradled his cock, which was making an impressive bulge in the leather. The straps holding it all together did nothing to hide his ass. He had a runners legs and ass, firm, muscled and trim, which emphasized the codpiece well.

Janie kicked her sandals free, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down, stepped out of them and was totally naked. She knelt before Em and kissed down his belly, down his thighs. Bill was entranced, watching his wife do things with another man that she 'd seldom done with him. She kissed down his long thighs, tongue flickering like a sexy serpent siren. She kissed Em's cock through the leather, her sweet lips only separated from his cock by the supple leather.

Bill's cock was throbbing as he watched his wife. Crissy undid his belt and slacks, urged him to raise his ass while she tugged his pants down. He complied but kept his attention glued to Janie and Em. Crissy took his cock in her hand and her thumb found a drop of precum. She massaged the head of Bill's cock with the silky fluid, slowly and gently.

Em hooked his thumb in the waist of his codpiece and slipped it down. Janie took it all the way down and he stepped free of it. His cock was standing out proudly. It must have been ten inches long and Bill was amazed at its length. It wasn't very thick, not nearly as thick as Bill's, but that rod was long!

Janie kissed the end of Em's cock, brushing her pretty mouth against the silky head. Her tongue played over the head, swirled around the fringe, then closed on it and sucked it into her mouth. Her hand grasped the shaft as she bathed the head in her wet mouth, stroking and squeezing it. Her other hand cupped his balls, the fingertips raking his sack with the nails. She took more of his cock into her mouth, slurping and sucking it vigorously.

Em reached and took Janie by the upper arms, raising her from her knees. He took her to a sofa and had her lay across the arm of it, exposing her slender ass. He walked up to her ass, took his cock and ran up and down her slick crease. He aligned himself with her opening and slowly pushed the head inside. Janie's mouth had formed a silent, 'oh' when he opened her. He pushed and Bill was amazed to see his wife take in Em's entire length, her hungry pussy swallowing that white snake entirely. Em started to stroke Janie slowly, pulling out almost entirely before going back in deep.

Bill thought, 'He's touching parts of her pussy that I never have, going deeper than I've ever been.'

The thought didn't make him feel envious but ever more excited. Janie was a tall woman and Bill knew she as a consequence would be quite deep. It made him wildly excited to think she was finally being filled. Em held her hips and pulled her hard onto his cock. Janie grunted and groaned, gasped and cried out as he deep stroked her wet pussy. With Bill, she was usually pretty silent. Em was even making her make sounds she hadn't before.

Finally, Em started slamming his cock hard and fast into Janie, using her as a target for his cock. She was helpless as he banged her mercilessly, impaling her pinkness with every thrust. Her small tits were slightly swinging from her chest as he pummeled her with his long cock. After what seemed like an hour, Em pulled her hard to himself and came, blowing jets of his hot cream incredible deep within Janie. She stayed very still, enjoying the spasms as his cock emptied in her.

When he had finished coming in her, he pulled his cock out of her and had her lay back on the sofa. He went straight to her abused pussy and started to lick it. He got a lot of his own spunk which was seeping from her pink opening. He licked her clit and she responded by shuddering rhythmically, her thighs and belly tensing more rapidly until finally, she came too, in a flurry of moans and gasps. When she came she clamped her slender thighs around Em's head, trapping him there in a velvety embrace. He continued to kiss her drenched pussy as the storm inside of it subsided.

All the while Bill had been mesmerized by the sight of his wife being fucked by his friend. Crissy had been playing with his cock, but his mind had actually been totally absorbed in watching Janie and Em fucking like dervishes. Now she was being more insistent, wanting his attention focused on her.

She stopped using her hand on Bill and started kissing and licking his hard thick cock. The head was like a giant meaty mushroom which she savored with her tongue. She took it into her mouth, but could only get half of it in, it was so thick. Her mouth felt incredibly good on him and he could have been happy if that was all she had in mind.

She had more in mind though and stood up from her seat beside him. She started to wriggle out of the little black dress and Bill saw she didn't have either bra or panties. Her dark bush was enticing as she knelt again, pushing his thighs apart as she went back to sucking his cock. He was very close to blowing his load but she sensed it and stopped.

She rose and straddled his thighs, reaching back with her hand and taking his cock in it. Crissy moved the head up and down her crease, found the opening, and settled herself down upon him. She was snug, surprisingly so for a woman with curves. She couldn't take his girth inside her yet, had to rotate herself on it and let it gradually loosen her tightness.

Finally, she succeeded in getting Bill all the way inside of her. She crooned and sucked in big gasps as he filled her in ways Em couldn't. Em went in deep, sure, but he didn't fill her the way Bill did. She loved the feeling of being so full she thought he'd split her open. It felt good and it hurt and it was just all so fucking intense she could hardly bear it.

She started raising herself and slamming herself down on that wonderful thick cock. Bill cooperated by raising himself to meet her thrusts, and the sound of them slapping together filled the room. Crissy had her hands on his shoulders as she rode him, his hands resting on her delicious round ass. She was controlling the situation, taking as much as she could stand as hard as she wanted it. Bill was being used and knew it, loved it. He just kept enjoying this hot sexy woman force fucking him.

He glanced at Em and Janie. They were watching the show now, both seemingly oblivious to everything but their spouses fucking across the room. Em had his back against the sofa and Janie was sitting between his legs, his hands idly cupping her boobs.

Crissy was almost there, wildly going up and down on Bill's cock. She finally drove herself down hard, moaned and started whipping her hips around, screwing herself on that thick hard cock. She threw her head back and started gasping, "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!"

Bill supported her with his hands behind her back. He felt her pussy spasming, clenching his cock, milking it of every last drop. That took him over the top and he started gushing deep in her, adding his hot juices to Crissy's already soaking cunt.

Bill, as he subsided, thought he might actually pass out he had come so hard. The room spun slightly as he tried to focus. His balls were a sodden mess from the leaking love liquids they'd generated. 'What a glorious fucking wreck!' he thought.

They all four met in the center of the room. The girls each kissed both of the guys. Everyone could taste and smell the scent from the intense lovemaking and it was maddeningly sexy. The girls also kissed each other, the guys watching their tongues tangoing within the others mouth. Bill and Em were standing beside the girls, one on each side. They both reached out and cupped one hand on each girl's ass.

Finally, the group hug/grope ended and each person started to get dressed. They were surprised to find that this incredible sexy experience had absorbed over two hours. It had passed in a blur, seemed to last for only a few minutes! They each found their wine glass, refilled from what was left of the bottle and toasted each other wordlessly.

As the couples made their goodbyes they promised to have dinner again, this time at Janie and Bill's home. They also promised to have that dinner in the near future! Janie and Bill made their exhausted way home in the darkness, arms entwined around each other.

Published 
Written by Taggerdoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments