Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner in Knots

"A romantic night out in bondage"

6
2 Comments 2
425 Views 425
976 words 976 words

Author's Notes

"Going to dinner in a diamond harness, never made someone savor their meal more."

I felt a flash of heat as he tugged gently on the rope trailing down my spine. It was a fun and romantic night out. We had played and danced around each other long enough; now, we were going out for more. Feeling the diamond harness under my dress, each intricately placed knot made me feel simultaneously soothed and aroused. When my handsome and mountainous companion tucked gently, I felt the friction of each knot tug in place, especially the knot right above my clit.

Looking up at my date, he chuckled lightly. He knew what he was doing. I was about to make a bratty remark when the restaurant hostess said our booth was ready. Walking through the restaurant, I felt his light touch on my back and ever so slight hold onto the rope. I can hardly recall if it was more my idea or his to wear the diamond harness under my dress. Yet, it was doing what it was meant to, taking my mind off of being in public, off of pushing past a boundary that I had been keeping myself in check with. I'd never gone pantyless in public before. I'd wanted and yearned to try but never could bring myself to do it. He was good at putting me at ease, and when we discussed going out for the first time tonight, he asked if it would just be the two of us or if I wanted a more playful twist. With him, I wanted to play.

Sliding into the booth, I felt not only the lush leather but the sweet friction of the rope knotted and slipping along my netherlips, making me wetter than I already had been when we first left the hotel room. Ever the gentleman, he slid in beside me, the fabric of his slacks cleaning up the wet trail of my arousal. I leaned into him as our thighs touched. It was strange to think all anyone saw was two people on a date, but in our own little corner, so much more was happening. Our waitress took our order, and we chatted while I sipped on wine, and he drank his water. I knew I would just get the one, and he wouldn't indulge. He didn't very often when we were going to play together. I felt his massive and rough hand on my thigh under the table. Gently gliding, sliding the hem of my dress up.

I felt my cheeks flush, but our conversation was about nothing and everything. I couldn't help but open my legs slightly the higher he hand climbed. Again, his deep chuckle and the devilish twinkle in his eye let me know he knew how he was affecting me, but still, in his gravelly voice, he asked, "Is there something you need, little one?" Everyone to him was small, but hearing him call me 'little one' with that smile had me catching my breath and aching for him more.

MyLittleSofi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MyLittleSofi

"Yes, sir," I said softly.

"And what do I have your consent to do," he said. His hand had stilled, so close to where I wanted him to touch me, but so far away.

"I give you my consent to touch me, sir," I said with a slight catch in my breath. I knew I had to finish the statement and say where. Another thing he was helping me do in our play. Openly saying what I wanted. "I want you to touch me," I said, and then, leaning into him to whisper, "Please touch my pussy, sir."

His hand moved in a gentle caress on the top of my thigh. "Good little one," he said in a deeper, more gravelly voice than before. For a brief moment, I thought he wouldn't, as our waitress came to the table with our order. He didn't remove his hand, but he was also very cautious and protective of our play together. We settled in and just as I thought we were just going to eat, he said, "Seems I need an aperitif before I can really enjoy this steak."

At first, I was confused about what he meant, but then I felt his hand slide between my thighs. I naturally opened them more for him. The warmth and roughness of his workman's hand had me wanting to moan, and he hadn't even touched me where I needed him to yet. Then, I felt him slid a finger along the rope. He leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Seems my little one is wet." Feeling his breath caress my ear made me shiver, and as I did, he pressed firmly on the knot over my clit. I had to stifle the moan, but my chest began to swell with the need to pant. Feeling him slide and press just along the rope and knot made me flush and shiver more. Then, he spoke firmly but softly into my ear, "Tell me, why are you so wet little one?"

Fuck I felt like I was on fire and couldn't concentrate, but I knew I had to answer him or he would stop. "You," I whispered back on a gasp when I felt the knot hit my clit again. "I'm wet because of you, sir."

"Good girl," he whispered and kissed my temple as he quickly and firmly pulled aside the rope and thrust a finger as deep into my pussy as he could. "Very good girl," he said again into my hair as I stifled as best I could the building need to moan louder for him. "Let's enjoy this delicious food." He removed his hand from between my legs and proceeded to suck and lick his soaked fingers. "A tasty start to a meal."

I giggled at his playful words, and we began to eat. This night would be a delicious first.

Published 
Written by JadeFlamingo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments