Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ex-Y-Z No Happy Endings

"I take him back, I don't take him back, I take him back..."

4
2 Comments 2
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“What the hell are you doing at my house?” Damon says, opening the door. His voice has just the slightest hint of annoyance in it. He stands before me, half naked, wearing just basketball shorts.

“I came to return your stupid football,” I say, pissed at his reaction. I shove the heap of leather and air into his hands and then turn on my heel.

“Wait,” Damon says.

I turn around, my long wavy hair dramatically whipping around in the slight California breeze.

“Sorry,” Damon says, running a hand through his dark hair. “I just, I’m not used to seeing you.”

“Yeah, that kind of comes with being broken up,” I reply sharply.

“I know, just,” he stops. “Come inside.”

I take a few steps closer, walking up two steps so I’m standing on his front porch.

“What game are you playing?” I ask.

“Just, please come inside,” he says, gritting his teeth. My eyes wander to his lips, and then to his eyes. I know the look, but it’s been so long since I’ve seen it that I don’t know what it means.

I cross my arms over my chest. He comes outside, joining me on the porch. I suddenly feel very vulnerable in my short jean shorts and tank. I shift to the side and start inching backwards.

“Damon,” I breathe.

“Yes,” he whispers, taking another step.

I step backwards, only to find my back crushed against the wall of his house.

“Damon,” I whisper. I recognize the look in his eyes now, “Stop.”

“Do you really want me to stop?” he growls, placing his hands against the wall on either side of me.

He brings his face to mine, so I can feel his breath on my skin. “Kiss me,” he whispers.

“Damon,” I breathe.

“Just kiss me,” I can feel his lips move on my jaw line, but when he stops speaking there is still air lingering between us.

I shake my head.

“I know you want to kiss me,” he teases.

“No,” my lips barely form the words. My voice says one thing, but my body says another. My eyes are closed and my back is arched away from the wall. I pray he doesn’t notice.

“Give in,” he whispers “listen to your body.”

I shake my head.

“Kiss me,” he says, a groan escaping his throat.

I turn towards him and open my eyes. I’ve made my first mistake. My eyes meet his.

“Kiss me,” he says. The sound comes from his throat as a command, not a suggestion.

My eyes move to his lips and I give in.

My lips hungrily find his. They are as smooth as I remember them. My hands run up his bare chest and hook around his neck. I pull him closer to me, the thin fabric of my tank top just barely separating us. His tongue slips into my mouth and dances with mine. I let out a sigh and hope he didn’t hear it.

What am I doing?

He kisses me deeper, pushing me against the wall and pressing into me. I can feel my pussy start to ache and I know I’m wet. I start to check them off; I’m at mistake number two.

Shit.

I break the kiss, panting for air. “We shouldn’t be,” I start to speak but Damon quickly interrupts me. He picks me up and supports me by holding my ass, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist.

His lips find mine and he starts kissing me passionately. His lips don’t leave mine until he tosses me playfully into his bed. It doesn’t take long for him to be on top of me.

My fingers trace his every muscle. With each touch of my finger that muscle flexes and a shiver runs through his body.

ViolettGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettGirl

He pulls off my tank top and starts to kiss my neck. I moan, begging for him.

He reaches under me and unsnaps my bra, pulling it off me. His lips make their way down to my nipples. He pulls off my shorts as he sucks on my breasts, nibbling at them occasionally.

His hand slides onto my mound, my black thong creating a small barrier between my pulsating pussy and his willing fingers. I moan and push my hips towards him. He pulls my thong off slowly and carefully before rubbing his fingers between my pussy lips.

He laughs. “I knew you wanted me,” he hisses, kissing me. I roll my eyes and push his shorts off of him in one quick motion, no boxers. Perfect.

I kiss him and grip his hard cock. I forgot how huge it is, my hand doesn’t even begin to fit around it.

He raises his eyebrow at me, one hand still massaging my breasts. “Ask me nicely,” he smirks.

“I need you inside me,” I breathe.

He moves closer, the head of his cock pressing against my throbbing clit.

“I had to do a lot more just to get a kiss out of you,” he says.

“I need you,” I gasp, as he pushes just the tip in.

“Not good enough,” Damon laughs.

“Dammnit Damon,” I growl.

He pulls away. “What did you just say to me?” he scowls.

“Fuck me, please fuck me,” I whine. I give him a look that says is that good enough.

He presses his lips together. My body is screaming for him, my juices are spilling onto the bed sheets, and my back is arching towards him.

“I need you to…” I gasp.

“Yes?”

“… to fuck me until I scream, until I cum, until I can barely breathe,” I whisper. “I need to feel your cock inside me pounding me until I can barely walk. I want you to cum inside me.”

I’m about to keep begging when he pounds into me hard. He seems to forget how large he is, and how long it is since someone this side has been inside me. I scream as my pussy takes every inch of him. He doesn’t give me a chance to get used to his size before he starts to fuck me.

He moves in and out of me in fast, solid motions. Every time he slams into me he hits my cervix, causing me to scream. My hands grip the bed sheets, my knuckles turning white. My moans fill the room and block out every other noise in the room.

His hands go to my ankles and he pushes them up so my legs are above me, my knees up by my shoulders. From here he’s able to go deeper into me, hitting a sensitive spot deep inside me that had never been hit before.

My body starts to shake, and my hands tighten around the sheets. “Fuck,” I scream. “I’m going to cum.”

“Cum for me,” he growls.

My breathing quickens and my moans become higher pitched. “Shit,” I scream.

“Cum baby,” he commands. “Now.”

That’s when it happens, I let my body go and my orgasm takes over. My hot juices spill out over his cock. My orgasm lasts for whatever seems like forever, my screams filling the room, as he continues to fuck me through my orgasm.

“I’m going to cum now,” he says when I finally stop shaking and I’ve gotten a hold of my body.

I nod.

He pushes in and out of me, hitting my g-spot. My moans send him over the edge and I can feel his hot jets of cum shooting into me. He pulls out when he’s done a trail of white cum following his cock.

He collapses on top of me. I pull him to me, kissing him deeply.

Exhausted from our sex, my eyes start to close.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” he whispers. “I didn’t think it was going to happen like this.”

I smile and drift off.

“I never meant to lose you,” his words linger in the air; the last things I hear.

Published 
Written by LacedUp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments