Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forest Swallows Us II

"The Sensuous Nature of Nature"

32
12 Comments 12
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

After a long drive, I'd finally settled in my five wheeler, and come early morning, went out to stretch and admire the view. The top of the mountain was still covered in snow, and the sunrise made it glisten.

I blinked, then closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Finally, in the wild!

I had sold my house after realizing that nothing had changed in my life in the last five years after the big breakup.

I went to the cinema, dance classes, exhibitions, had an occasional hookup which was never completely satisfying. 

Moreover, I was increasingly bored with city dates and often ended up just going home alone and masturbating to Lush stories.

I hiked on the weekend and started craving nature and freedom from everyday communication.

Now I was soaking in the morning sun and looking forward to a lone hike to the mountain pond and hot spring that I'd heard about as being one of the national forest's hidden gems. I had my bathing suit just in case, but was hoping I woke up early enough not to have to use it. 

Walking up the path, I felt as if the trees were humming a wonderful green song for me.

My senses were heightened by the views, sounds and smells of the late spring forest. "Who needs people," I thought as I was walking excitedly towards the lake spot.

After an hour, I was feeling a bit tired, and started cleaning beads of sweat from my forehead. There was no one nearby, so I felt free to take off my shirt, but my top was already soaked. Finally, I got to the pond.

The hike was well worth the effort; I gasped as I saw the pond and next to it a small rocky basin that was letting out vapor. My jaw dropped. An elk was grazing peacefully next to it. He sensed my presence and looked up. For a moment I was completely enchanted as our eyes met. I could've sworn that the birds' chirping and leaves fluttering stopped completely. Then he scampered away, and I was left on my own.

It was already ten when I felt warm enough to dip my toes into the pond. I didn't care anymore - I felt like a mountain nymph anyway, so leaving the bath suit in the backpack, I took my clothes off and slowly got into the pond. My nipples woke up from the cold, but I knew there was the reward - the hot spring basin nearby was enticing me to relax my sore muscles.

The nature around felt supportive of my skinny-dipping - nude insects and birds everywhere - so I soon felt as if I had been born right there and then. 

The hot spring felt so relaxing after the cold pond, that I closed my eyes and realized that my pussy was getting just as hot. I touched my nipples; they were craving attention. It had been a long time, and, forgetting where I was, I spread my legs lightly to find my clit just as eager to be touched.

As I used my other hand to fill it with my two fingers, I heard a light rustle of leaves. My eyes interlocking with the same elk, I felt embarrassed for the second. But he was looking at me curiously, with what I felt like such interest, that I got even hornier. We were looking at each other as I climaxed. 

I closed my eyes for a second, and he was gone. What an experience, I thought as I was happily putting on my clothes and heading back to my camping place.

I was stretching on my yoga mat when a sound of footsteps made me turn my head. It was my next-wheeler neighbor.

Cervis had already been camping here for a while. I found him fascinating. He was of unspecified age, kind of bearded elf, I thought, and was the one who'd told me about the pond. He was well versed in all things forest, and spent most of the time wandering around, so I didn't see him much. We had exchanged general information, and I was a bit surprised that he was talking to me. I took him more of a bird-watching, human-evading type.

 "How was it?" he winked, as if he knew something. I was startled, but managed to carelessly reply,

"Oh, it was amazing, thanks for the tip, man."

I went on stretching and said nothing, but the thought of the elk's eyes as he curiously watched me cum gave me the tingles. Cervis was patiently waiting for me to complete my stretch. "So, first impressions? What was your favorite part?" 

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

The man was unnerving. I was just about to interrupt him rudely, tell him I had already thanked him and that I needed to complete my stretch. 

But when I looked at him, his eyes had a familiar curiosity, and I suddenly got the same relaxed but excited sensation from a few hours before.

"What do you think my favorite part was?" I asked, trying to confuse him. But he was looking at me with gentle interest that both baffled and excited me. I could feel my nipples harden, remembering the morning. And he noticed it. 

"Are you thinking about your favorite part right now?" Cervis asked, glancing at my soaked top, then straight back into my eyes. That's when it occurred to me he'd told me about the pond on purpose, but I didn't care anymore. 

There were just the two of us; I looked at his lips and already saw them cleaning the sweat off my tits, neck, belly button... and Cervis simply took three steps to get where I was standing. I was ready.

His one hand enclosed the nape of my neck and his tongue started exploring my mouth. I replied by putting both my hands under his shirt, feeling his chest hair and nipples which reflected my own response. The other hand went under my top, between my breasts, then he breathed in my scent and took my top off. We grinned at each other. We knew we would not forget this afternoon for a long time.

In a matter of moments, I was leaning on a tree, both arms around its smooth trunk, with my tits being sucked, teased and licked until my pussy was completely soaked. 

As his beard tickled my bellybutton, I instinctively touched my clit, then felt that Cervis' tongue separated from my skin. He was enjoying the view of my fingers touching my lips and clit. I had a deja vu and started cumming, when his hand grabbed mine. He wanted to be the one to make me cum. I was stark naked in the woods, ready to go out of my mind.

This was his turf; he knew the exact smoothed tree stump where I could lay on, with him eating me for lunch, my legs on his shoulders.  

I felt his fingers on my lips. I opened my mouth and made sure they were wet enough. We were speaking the same silent language; I anticipated his fingers spreading my lips and stroking my clit gently, which he did slowly, enjoying every inch. He licked it up and down gently until I was dripping again. 

Cervis didn't want me to cum just yet, though. He used my juices to gently massage my bum opening with his finger. Then he gently entered my behind with one finger and pussy with the fingers of his other hand, while licking my clit. I was going frantic, almost fainting with pleasure.

Wanting to feel him inside of me. I sat up and  looked at him. He had shed his clothes and was hard and ready to enter me. I turned and he was now on his back. I slowly sat on his cock, making us both moan.

I was in a perfect position, using my legs so he was going in and out, and with my already pulsating clit giving me pleasure with each push and grind.

He was holding my hips, following my rhythm, pushing my body down to make me sit on his cock all the way, again and again. And again I came, wrapping my pussy firmly around his dick, then felt he was coming close. It was too early; we both wanted more. 

He turned me to my stomach right there on the tree stump, entered me gently, slowly, and then sped up. His fingers found my clit again, this time for his own pleasure; as I was cumming, my pussy was contracting around his dick yet again. I heard his deep breaths, then felt his cum spread all over my back.

He gently licked my back and turned me to my back. We shared a long kiss, and I got the taste of his cum. 

I just had to know, and finally I asked, "Did you know that the pond would have that effect on me?"

Fondling my breasts, Cervis said, "It's a magic place for me too... and you never know who you may meet in places like that." 

I felt the tingles again. Was I turning into a nymph? What was this?

I guess I will have to go back to the pond and check.

Published 
Written by Davia76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments