Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having My Way - Part 8

"I wanted my way and i gave in to his way."

6
5 Comments 5
7.2k Views 7.2k
696 words 696 words
He took me hard and I came so hard for him. The water in the shower felt so good on my body as I collapsed under it. He took me in his arms and held me close. "There is more to come", he said quietly. I let the warm water roll over me as my love held me close. I didn't want this to stop.

After a little while, he got up and helped me to my feet. He took a washcloth and soap and cleaned my body. He started with my neck and my back. Soap and rinse. Then my ass. I opened my legs so he could clean my slit and my opening. He was so gentle. then my legs, back then front as he turned me around. I spread my legs and the wash cloth on my pussy felt good. I watched as he washed my belly. Then to my breasts; he soaped them real good. He kept running the washcloth over my nipples and they were getting hard again. He rinsed them and then he put the right one in his mouth and sucked while he tweeked the left one. Then he changed breasts.

He said, "Your turn".

Oh I knew what he meant but I had more plans then he thought. I took the soap and started on his back. Then to his ass. He has a great looking ass. I washed the cheeks, then the slit; I opened his cheeks and washed his ass hole. After rinsing ise ass, I knelt down behind him, spread his cheeks and put my tongue to his hole. I heard him moan as I pushed my tongue in as far as I could. I started pulling in and out and he kept moaning.

After a little while, I continued to wash my lover. I got his legs, but I skipped over his cock. I wanted to tease him a little. I could see he liked what I did because his cock was at full erection. I let it rub against my naked belly as I washed his chest and nipples.

Annafreud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annafreud

I knew his nipples are very sensitive so I washed them gently, letting the wash cloth rub over them. I rubbed my lips across each one . Then I honored each one with a kiss and a few seconds of gentle sucking.

Then I moved on to my prize. His cock was beautiful as it stood out waiting. I soaped his cock and his balls. I used my hand on his cock since the soap was so slippery. I grabbed hold of it and started to run my hand up and down. He put his hand on mine and set the rhythm that he liked . My hand moved with his. He let go and I kept moving my hand up and down his cock. Then I started to do it faster and I felt it throb in my hand. His balls tightened. He was getting close. I saw him close his eyes and felt the rhythm of his body, very suttle. His cock was huge, the tip was red and he was ready.

I waited till the last minute. I put my hand the cheek of his ass and waited till I heard him moan. The sound I know each time he cums. I took my finger and put it in his ass and wiggled it. Trying to find his spot that makes him wild. He came so hard it shot out and sprayed on to the wall and the floor. I kept moving my hand on his cock and took my finger out of his ass. Getting on my knees I sucked the tip of his cock until I had all the rest.

He reached down and pulled me to him. Holding me in his arms, he kissed me deep and said, "If you feel ready I have some fun and games to play. My smile told him everything. I like fun and games. He led me to the bed and put me on my back. He had me spread my arms and legs as he gently tied me spread eagle on the bed.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments