Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having My Way...Part 4

"I want to show my love that I can give him pure pleasure."

11
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
644 words 644 words
I straddled my loves face as he lay on the bed, lowering my pussy until I felt his warm breath on my wet lips. I felt the feathery touch as his tongue flicked out to touch my pussy, like he was getting his bearings, so to speak. I would not let him remove his blindfold. I threw my head back when he licked from my clit to my ass, oh it felt so good. Then he put his tongue deeper into my slit and I felt it enter my pussy. I ground my body tighter to his face as his tongue sunk deeper. I moved my body a little so he had access to my clit. His tongue brushed across it and I felt my body spasm. I reached down between my legs and opened the lips more. I felt his lips around my clit and then squealed when I felt him start to suck it. I felt my body start to get hot and I knew I couldn't hold out very long.

I pulled away to break the suction but he reached up to my hips and pulled me back down to his waiting tongue. He held me tight as he tortured my clit. My head was twisting side to side and my moans turned to guttural noises. My tunnel walls released a torrent of cum and I felt his tongue at work licking me clean as I collapsed forward onto his chest. He used his fingers to open the lips to torment me more as he cleaned every drop. I opened my eyes and saw his cock standing at attention. I couldn't let that go unattended.

Quickly, I moved around on his body so I was kneeling over his cock. I reached between my legs, took hold of his shaft, and started the head into the opening of my pussy. He decided enough was enough and took off his blindfold to watch as I surrendered my pussy to him.

Elliebrookee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elliebrookee1

I lowered my body onto his cock all the way to the base and just sat there as he smiled up at me. He sat up a little and positioned the pillows behind his back so he was tilted back a little. Then he reached behind me to pull me closer to his face as he put my right nipple into his mouth. He started to suck it as his hips thrust up, driving his cock deep into my cunt. I thrust down as he thrust up, driving his shaft deeper and harder into me. He traded nipples as he squeezed my breasts

I felt my body's energy building as I thrust harder. I couldn't seem to get enough of him. Tonight's playing made me feel so hot that I needed to cum over and over. I had more ideas planned for my love tonight but I guess they will have to wait until next time. My love and I were in a real rhythm when all of a sudden he threw me off and positioned me face down over the pillows, with my hips in the air. I spread my knees apart as he climbed between them. I felt him put the head of his cock against my opening. I braced myself as he thrust deep into me. I heard his body slap against mine and I felt his balls bounce against my skin. He drove his cock in harder and harder as I moaned under him. I could feel his cock get bigger and start to throb and I knew he was going to cum inside me. I was at his mercy and I loved it.

"Fuck me, please," I begged over and over again. Harder, faster, and deeper he drove into me and as he moaned in total release, I felt my cunt spasm as I came long and hard.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments