Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having My Way....Part3

"This is a story of seduction and fun."

7
8 Comments 8
7.2k Views 7.2k
634 words 634 words
I kissed and licked his balls, sucking them into my mouth one at a time. After planting a kiss on each one, my tongue went to the base of his cock. I worked my way slowly to the tip, rubbing his cord with my tongue as I went. I felt him squirm and I loved it.

I used my lips and my tongue as I moved up and down on his shaft. His cock throbbed and seemed to dance for me. I ended at the tip and slipped my mouth over to capture the tip. I sucked just the tip for a few seconds, running my tongue over the opening and around the ridge. Then slowly I lowered my mouth onto his shaft and took in all the way to the base. I felt the hairs tickle my nose.

I felt him arch his pelvis and I knew he wanted me to really suck him off. I held his shaft, then started to go a little faster, then a little harder, then a little deeper. His cock throbbed and grew more as I sucked it. I felt his balls tighten and I knew he was close. His moans turned to guttural sounds as I gave his balls a squeeze. I felt his explosion come and I was ready to drink. I saw his hands turn into fists as he came and came torrents of cum.

Even though I swallowed hard and fast, some still escaped around my lips. His cock quivered and I kept sucking to get that one last taste of honey. And I got it. I pulled my mouth from his cock and licked up what juices had escaped from my mouth.

He started to take off the blindfold, but I told him not to. The night was not over yet. I still had some nice surprises in mind. He smiled at me and laid back on the bed and got comfortable.

BestMadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BestMadam

I told him he had made a mess and he had to clean it up because I couldn't. He started to sit up, but I put my hands on his chest and laid him back down.

He asked, "What mess do I have to clean up? I was laying here the whole time and you cleaned me up."

I told him to hold still and he would find out.

I crawled up his body, my breasts rubbing every spot. My breasts moved across his face. He turned his head and kissed my left breast. Oh, I couldn't resist this. I moved my body over so he could get to my nipple. I watched him open his mouth and take my nipple. He sucked on it. I couldn't move. My nipples are so sensitive, I can cum just by having them played with. What he was doing froze me in place. I did not want him to stop. Then he used his teeth and bit down just enough to cause pain and pleasure all at once.

I started to pull away, but his teeth would not let me. I told him the other one needed attention and he smiled as he released my nipple. I presented the other one to him and he licked across it as I threw my head back and moaned. Then he did the same thing to my right nipple as he did the left. As he let go of my nipple, I moved my body up farther. Slowly, I got to my feet on the bed. I straddled his head, bent my knees and lowered my body to his until my pussy was just over his face. I saw him smile when he realized what cleaning he had to do. I kept lowering myself till I felt his warm breath hit the wetness of my lips.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments