Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'll Take Care Of You

"A woman uses music and her body to seduce her hopeful lover."

27
27 Comments 27
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
“Sit down and let me show you how much I want you,” I purred, pointing at the kitchen chair.

She happily sat down, looking eagerly at me.

“Slide your hands back and clasp them together. I don’t want you to touch.” I waggled my finger, mock scolding her.

“Yes, ma’am.”

I bound her hands together and it left her back arched, pushing those deliciously perfect breasts up. We had been making out for about an hour and we were in nothing but our bras and panties.

Giving her a wink I sashayed to my iPod dock to press play.

I’m normally too shy to dance in a club full of people, let alone one on one. I straightened my back and took a deep, calming breath, allowing the smooth horns of, ‘I’ll Take Care of You’ by Etta James wash over me.

Her succulent voice filled the room as I turned to look at my friend and hopeful lover. My hips swayed to the beat as I moved slowly and wantonly towards her on bare feet. One light step in front of the other, until I was directly in front of her, never breaking eye contact.

I placed my hands on the back of the chair, one on either side of her head and my knee pressed in between her legs, making them spread for me. Arching my back, I waved my breasts close to her face and grinned as I watched her lean forward, inhaling deeply, taking in my scent. I began making a small figure eight with my body, gently rocking up and down.

The passion in Etta James’ voice and the look in this woman’s eyes moved me. Standing up, I placed my foot on the chair and pushed it forward until my toes rested lightly against her warmth. I lifted them just enough to brush along her, making her take a deep breath and close her eyes.

With one barefoot on the floor and one pressed against her, I bent forward and ran my fingers from my toes to my inner thigh. I spread my legs wide and continued up until I reached my soaking wet cunny. I felt the wet spot and pressed my panties hard against myself, shoving it between my swollen lips.

Pinching a nipple through my red bra with one hand, I continued to play with myself with the other. My hips swayed close to her face and then I would pull back teasingly. I swung them closer, and pushed my middle finger inside me. I pulled it out and brought it to her mouth. She leaned forward and pulled on her binds to taste me, but I kept it just out of reach. She made a sound of frustration and leaned back against the chair.

I gave her a wicked giggle and rubbed her bottom lip with my finger giving her a taste of my sweetness. My toes wiggled, brushing lightly along her panties. Her hips moved forward pressing harder on my toes.

“Tsk,tsk, tsk,” I tutted, shaking my finger at her disapprovingly and moved my foot to the floor.

Placing my hands back on the chair, I leaned in close, rubbing my nose in a zig-zag pattern up her neck to the back of her ear. I kissed her and heard the sharp intake of breath. My body slid slowly down hers, letting her feel my breasts on hers; letting her feel my hips and tummy glide over her sex.

Once on my knees, I placed my hands on her thighs, and rolled my body upwards, spreading her legs.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

I licked up her thigh towards her pussy and gave it a brief kiss. I felt the moisture on my lips and I looked up at her with a satisfied grin.

Using her thighs I pushed myself back onto my feet and with a swing of my hips I turned my back to her. My thong offered no coverage so she had a full view of my bottom. I rubbed my hands over my cheeks, spreading them teasingly at her. My legs were parted slightly, and bent over shimmying my ass, giving her a clear view of my cunny as well.

I brought my fingers up my inner thighs, and placed a finger on my bottom. That finger ran over my star and across my opening. My knees shook when my fingers connected with my clit. I was turned on before I started this and now all I could think about is how much l wanted to come.

Still bent over I began rubbing myself faster, forgetting everything else. Her barefoot touched my ankle bringing me back. I glanced back at her, blushing at my own eagerness. Placing my hands on her thighs, spreading them again, I lowered myself until my bottom was hovering over her lap.

My ass was making small, slow circles brushing lightly over her pussy until I was fully seated on her. I leaned back resting my head on her shoulder. Pinching my nipples, I moaned and felt her fighting at her binds.

Squeezing my breasts again, one hand moved down my bare tummy and straight to my aching sex. My hips were rocking back and forth, grinding myself against her as I attempted to reach that much needed orgasm.

She was lifting her hips, pressing herself harder against my bottom. Our moaning blended together into one sound. We both had the same goal; we both needed to come.

“Untie me,” she growled.

I stood on weak wobbly legs and untied her hands. She was on me in seconds, kissing me hard enough that I knew my lip was going to bruise. She lowered us to the floor in a flurry of passion.

Her arms went around me and she spun me on top of her. Pulling our dripping wet panties to the side I settled myself so that our cunny's were pressed together, making us both cry out.

My hips were gyrating, grinding my pussy on hers. My hands were gripping her breasts and her fingers were digging into my hips.

“Don’t stop,” she begged. There was so much need in her voice that it was my undoing. I came.

I moaned, moving in a furious rush. Her back arched and she made a deep throaty groan as she came underneath me. I collapsed on top of her, sweaty and completely satisfied. Her arms were wrapped tightly around me and I felt her shaking.

We lay on the floor holding each other, listening to the song being played again on repeat. I wasn’t sure how many times it had already played, but I wasn’t ready to move. I was enjoying her fingers moving up and down my spine.

She kissed my forehead and chuckled, “I think I have a new favorite song.”

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments