Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mile High Club: Part Two- Anticipation

"Cara and Liam speak after parting at the airport but will they meet again?"

8
5 Comments 5
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Liam groaned on waking and went to the bathroom before climbing back into bed. Sleep after two days without was a relief and a shower was next on the agenda. Picking up his phone, he flicked through Facebook and noticed a post made by Cara expressing her delight to be back home. A thought crossed his mind and with the mirror framing his body from upper thigh, he took a photo and sent it through. Getting into the shower, memories from the flight came to mind and he felt his cock grow stiff. He had told her when the plane was circling Heathrow that it was the first time he’d been on a long haul flight and wished it was longer. He had meant it too, the effect she had on him wasn’t just biological. There was chemistry.

… 
Cara was surprised on seeing Liam’s message appear under a chat head but happily so. Opening it, she blinked twice at the photo and paused before replying. She had been next to him on a flight and touched the body she was looking at. It was ridiculous how far-fetched the story sounded, it was like something out of a film or at least, a porno but it was real. They chatted over the course of the weekend before switching to emails for the week. He was new to London but with friends there and she had to play catch up at college. When a message came through, she felt excitement spark and often blushed when a photo caught her off guard.

… 
Liam wanted to see more of her, the photos had been teasing yet revealed little skin. Her breasts were young and ripe with fantastic nipples. He remembered the feel of her body in his hands, her skin was warm and soft with firm muscle on her butt and thighs. She had moved in her seat to accommodate his hands as he thoroughly squeezed as much of her as he could. He couldn’t believe what they’d done and she was so young too. She acted older of course and he had told her that was the only reason they were still speaking. He didn’t want to be a dick but he was 30 and she was 17, he felt like a dirty old man with a school girl. Ironically.

They arranged to do a Skype video call that evening, Cara was nervous and wondered whether the internet signal would hold up but on her laptop, the camera was at least better. The visual clicked in a minute after the audio and Liam saw her lying on her front on the bed. Chatting politely soon turned to the topic of the flight and Liam remarked on how overdressed Cara was in comparison to her photos. The girl blushed slightly and commented on the chance of her mother coming to check on her hence needing to be covered up. Liam cursed the age dilemma silently but made her laugh at his offer to strip instead.

Seeing him take off his shirt though made her flush under her clothes and press her thighs together. They talked for half an hour more before the topic of food arose and they adjourned to eat before recalling later that night. Both stripping down and pleasuring themselves on camera, Liam found himself enjoying the cybersex more than he had expected. Watching her squeeze her breasts and slowly take down her panties made him throb. The memory of how tight her wet pussy was around his fingers and the sweetness of her juices taunted him. She was near enough to visit, the flight would only be an hour but out of reach.

… 
After a month of emails and chatting over Skype, Cara was busy with exam preparation and stress while Liam found work. Cara didn’t yet know that he was a shirtless waiter in real life and had been on and off for the past ten years until his casual email.

Strangest coincidence- I was literally logging onto my email to write to you just now and saw your message at the top there.

Already doing the shirtless waiter thing, have been for 10 years but good thinking ;)

Cara had only been joking about being a butler in the buff as a job although she could imagine him doing it seriously. The response that he was doing it already though had her in disbelief. Nonetheless, his modelling of his apron over Skype a few nights later confirmed it. If she hired him, she wouldn’t ask him to wear the apron, it would only get sticky…

… 
Cara put together a series of photos and wrote out an erotic scene in an email before titling the subject, ‘Happy Birthday’.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

Liam was 31 today and the tease of whether he was getting old enough to prefer gold clubs over her would warrant a response. His enjoyment of the photos and scene described however surprised even himself.

That’s one of the best birthday messages I’ve ever had babe!

The talk of meeting again was a pleasant thought for Cara, she would be visiting London within the year and as the months passed, the dates became clear. Each had read the others’ stories and blog posts, Cara knew of his travels and outlook on politics while he knew of her fantasies. Discussion over Facebook and Skype asserted their personalities additionally and a friendship had developed. Cara admitted she had a crush on the older, gorgeous man but he was a wild thing with his taste to enjoy everything without apology. She respected his blunt honesty while he acknowledged her impressive maturity in approach, it worked well with frequent Skype calls and regular conversation.

… 
Cara looked back through their old emails and read them with increasing heat forming between her thighs.

You are absolutely ripe to be driven young lady and I am the man to do it.

Babe, if/when we meet, there will be hours of kissing, playing, fondling, touching and squeezing. I can assure you of that. But I will also drive you so hard- after months of teasing photos I won’t be able to stop myself.

Hello young lady. Such a beautiful, perky bottom. It should almost be illegal for it to be concealed by panties I would think. Something to think about before I go to sleep tonight! How have you been? What’s news?

Scrumptious. Want to Skype?

She paused on reading an older email which lacked the sexual vibe of the others. They did speak about things on a non-sexual level too but the carnal attraction was dominant.

Hey babe, despite the fact our relationship is fairly one dimensional and in all probability will stay that way, I do hope that everything pans out for you. Life is never what you think it’s going to be but you can make the most of it. Especially if you’re smart, which you are. Good luck with the next few weeks, Liam.

Cara smiled after looking over the old photos and reading some other messages. He was a hot man but with something beneath the muscles. Liam would be in England for the length of his visa and then as a native Australian, return home in all likelihood. Whilst he was over though, meeting up again would be possible and if he held true to his word, he might visit her instead.

… 
Cara had booked the train tickets and planned her travel itinerary around the intention to meet Liam in London. Liam couldn’t meet her for the second night of her trip as they had planned but he was going to come see her after work. That was the aim, she was restless for the bus to reach the street so that she could freshen up at the hotel. He would finish in an hour, Cara felt nervous but excited at the prospect of seeing him again. Her dress was hanging in the room and she knew it would be difficult to meet but they both wanted it.

Liam punched in the text with a sigh, international business was the biggest pain in the ass he had ever encountered. He had let Cara down and could only offer the consolatory, there’ll be another time. The girl felt the disappointment sink in and went down to dinner knowing she would be eating alone. Surely he hadn’t been lying when he said he’d wanted to meet?

… 
They had fallen out of regular contact after the failure to meet but resumed speaking around Christmas. She was going to visit London again soon and this time he wouldn’t let her down.

Definitely babe, no mishaps this time.

It hadn’t been intentional before, work had prevented him on the one night and a last minute farewell had cancelled their original plans. Cara smiled at his message, she would be in London in a week and a half and meeting Liam would be a bonus of the trip. Fingers crossed.

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments