Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Cleaning Girl

"he likes to touch me"

24
4 Comments 4
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It came about as a result of a conversation I had with the lady next door. I just mentioned that I was thinking of advertising for a cleaner, just two hours a day to do my washing and generally keep the house tidy.

"I'll ask Candy," she said, "I bet she'd love to do it for you."

Candy was her daughter, who I judged to be about sixteen years old, a very pretty and chirpy little girl, but I was really thinking of someone older. However, in the interests of good neighbourliness, I agreed that she should bring Candy round that evening for a chat whilst I explained what I wanted. I hoped to pile it on a bit so that she'd refuse, but that wasn't quite the way it turned out!

She was still wearing her school uniform when they arrived which seemed to consist of a very short grey mini skirt, a crisp white blouse, regulation school tie and white knee length socks.

"I've not had time to change yet." she said as I bade them both sit down, but her mother said she'd leave us to it as she had a lot to do at home.

"Would you like a drink Candy?" I asked, and she nodded eagerly.

"May I take my shoes off please, they're hurting my feet?"

"Of course, make yourself comfortable."

I went into the kitchen and poured her out a glass of coke and a whisky for myself,

"There you go." I handed her the drink and sat opposite her,

"OH MY GOD!"

She was sitting with her feet up on the sofa and her knees tucked under her chin giving me a mind blowing view of a narrow strip of panty between her cheeks and a hint of pink flesh peeked out from either side.

She saw me looking and giggled.

"You don't mind me sitting like this do you Mr Smithson?"

"Er, well, er I."

"I like being looked at, it makes me feel all funny."

"No, carry on, you're very pretty Candy."

She giggled again, and I felt my cock stirring, this was the stuff dreams were made of, wet dreams!

Slowly, she allowed her knees to fall apart, her panties were pulled up tightly in between the folds of her hairless little cunt.

"Sometimes I go to school without any knickers on at all."

"You shouldn't really sit like that you know Candy," I croaked, but I couldn't drag my eyes away from between her legs where the tiny panties were hardly covering her pussy.

"Sometimes, my teacher comes round to give me extra lessons." She was smiling at me and a finger was stroking the pink young flesh of her inner thigh.

"I always take them off for him so he can touch me."

The finger moved over onto the gauzy little panties.

"He says I've got a beautiful little cunt."

"You have Candy." I croaked, my bloody voice sounded like it was coming from somewhere else.

"But you've not seen it Mr Smithson," she giggled, "You might not like it."

"I'm sure I will Candy."

"My teacher likes to lie on the floor and let me stand over his face Mr Smithson."

"Oh God."

"Is your cock getting hard?"

"Yes."

She crooked her finger under the garment and sighed.

"Ooh yes that's nice, I love playing with my pussy."

"Would you like me to lie on the floor?"

"Yes please Mr Smithson, but you have to do something first."

"What?"

She giggled again at my stupidity.

"You're very silly aren't you? You've got to take my knickers off of course!"

I got off my seat and knelt before her as she raised her skirt up around her waist. The panties were no more than a tiny triangle of sheer white lace tapering down to an almost non existent strip barely wide enough to cover the deliciously puckered skin around her anus.

"Ooh Candy," I moaned softly, "Leave those little panties on for a minute."

She smelt divine as I touched my nose to the gossamer thin material and inhaled her aroma; she giggled and held my head to her groin for a moment.

"You can keep them Mr Smithson, if you take them off now.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

I want to stand over your face."

As I eased the delicate little garment down over her hips a few tiny drops of something trickled into the gusset and she giggled again.

"I'm being a naughty girl aren't I?"

"Oh God Yes," I whispered "You're being very naughty darling."

"But you like it don't you?"

One after another, she lifted her feet up so I could remove her panties completely; her cunt was beautiful, it had no folds at all. It was just a slit in her groin, but as I lay on my back and looked up at it, she ran one finger down into it and stirred it within herself, with the other hand she held the little panties up to her nose and inhaled deeply.

"Ooh that's lovely Mr Smithson," she smiled, "I really love the smell of my own cunt."

With her eyes fixed firmly on mine, her little pink tongue flicked out and licked slowly at the gusset, "And the taste of it."

"Are you enjoying this Mr Smithson?" She removed the finger from her slit and sucked at that too, "Do you like looking up at my cunt?"

Without waiting for an answer, she wiped her pretty little cunt with her panties and held them up to her mouth again.

"Take your trousers off Mr Smithson," she said in between licking at the crotch, "I want to see your cock."

With my eyes still on her pussy I unfastened my trousers and shucked them off. My cock was fully erect and straining for release.

 "That's quite a nice cock Mr Smithson," she smiled. "Will you play with it for me?"

"Only if you sit on my face Candy," I said softly, hardly believing what I'd just said.

"But I'm only sixteen!" she said as if she was shocked, "Surely you don't want to push your tongue up into my pussy, right up into my hot, wet little cunt?"

"Oh God Candy," I groaned as my cock jerked, "I'd do anything to taste your little pussy."

"Would you Mr Smithson, really, anything?"

"Anything at all."

She pretended to think about it for a moment with a finger in her mouth, the one she'd just taken out of her cunt!

"Well I do need a pee."

"Oh yes Candy,” I gasped, "Yes darling I'd love to do that for you, please Candy please come and pee in my mouth, I'll drink it all darling I promise."

I gripped my cock as she began to lower herself down, I looked at the glistening pink wetness I was about to taste, the wetness that was getting wetter even before I tasted the heavenly flesh; her urine was sweeter than honey, she moaned as I swallowed and pumped my cock.

Still her piss flowed as she squirmed on my face.I could hardly believe that this pretty little sixteen year old was doing it and enjoying it too!

As the flow eased it seemed as if she was using my face to bring herself off. Grinding her cunt down onto my mouth, she squealed and whimpered. I let go of my cock and cupped her sweet little bum cheeks.

"Yes." I heard her hiss, and I allowed my fingers to sneak in between her cheeks. She climaxed as I slipped a finger into her tight little anus and filled my mouth with a tasty mixture of cum and urine.

"Can we talk about my hourly rate now Mr Smithson?"

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments