Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel the Part time Baby Sitter

"It wasn't supposed to turn out this way . . ."

68
15 Comments 15
43.4k Views 43.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
I saw an on line advertisement on social media where a neighbor was offering up her seventeen year old daughter to baby sit. As a single father with twin five year olds, I was thrilled to see the advertisement. Finally, I thought to myself, I can have a social life. A babysitter for the weekends when I had the kids would allow me a small amount of time to rebuild my life after a nasty divorce.

Rachel was a cute and bubbly young lady. She came with her mother to check out my offer. As we sat at the dining room table, I explained the situation and what I was looking for- a part time weekend nanny, to perhaps spend the night on Friday and Saturday evenings and a half day on Sunday. I gave them all of my personal information so they could run a background check on me – just to alleviate any fears that I might be a child predator or an unsavory character.

The first few weekends went great. Rachel only needed to walk a few block to the house and she was great with the kids. The first weekend, I stuck around to see how she would relate with the twins and how they would relate to their new part time nanny.

As Rachel left on Sunday afternoon, I asked if she wanted to come back the following weekend and she cheerfully replied, “Why would I not come back? Y’all are great!”

I called a girl I knew from work and asked her if she wanted to share dinner and perhaps go out to a club or a movie afterwards. To my surprise and great relief, she agreed. I was nervous leaving the twins alone with Rachel and several times, I called to check in with her.

“They’re playing,” she would respond, or, “We just got in from the back yard,” and finally, “They are asleep.”

“How is your date?” Rachel inquired.

“It’s going great,” I replied. “Don’t wait up for me.”

I gave Rachel the spare bedroom and it became her sanctuary from all the hustle and bustle of taking care of the kids.

It had been almost a year since the divorce. I was lonely and sad, but content that I didn’t have to deal with the “wicked witch from the west” anymore. She had moved on. I felt bad for our kids, but I figured over time, they would come to understand the truth and why their parents weren’t together. Right now, I only wanted to make sure they were cared for and that they knew I would be there for them on my weekends. I also wanted to find another soul mate, someone who might share in the joys of both motherhood and putting up with me.

The house was quiet when I got home. I peeked in on Rachel and she was curled up in a ball on her bed. She had on a long pink t-shirt and not much else. I pulled a blanket from the closet and covered her. She hummed and turned over on to her other side.

I crawled into bed and pulled the covers over myself.

I woke up to the smell of bacon being cooked. I wandered, sleepy-eyed, into the kitchen. The twins were watching cartoons on the television in the living and Rachel was standing at the stove, still in her nightshirt, which barely covered her cute butt.

“Do you want something for breakfast?” Rachel asked, as I sat down at the dining room table. I wanted to say, ‘Yeah, you,” but I knew better.

“Whatever you’re offering, I’ll take,” I replied.

To my surprise, Rachel turned and looked at me, spatula in one hand and her other hand on hip, one foot resting on the top of the other and said, “Could you handle whatever I might offer?”

I’m pretty sure it was a typical teenager tease, but there was something in the way she said it and the way that she looked at me, that made me wonder. It also made my manly parts take notice.

“Uh…you’re the baby sitter,” I replied, very businesslike.

“I’m just teasing,” Rachel replied. She turned and flipped the bacon in the pan.

I couldn’t stop looking at her long legs. Rachel stood about 5’4 and had all the right curves in all the right places. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail and still managed to hang to the middle of her back. Her legs seemed to go on forever.

When she reached into the cabinet to get down two plates, her shirt rode up high enough that I had a very clear view of her very cute butt and pink panties. I couldn’t help but think that she knew she was giving me a very clear flash of her butt.

She flipped the bacon on to a plate along with some scrambled eggs and sat it on the table in front of me. As she did, she smiled and asked if scrambled eggs and bacon would be enough for me.

“Yes,” I replied, proffering a wink.

Rachel stepped back to the stove top. I stepped up behind her and reached past her to the cabinet with the cups in it. As I did, I casually put my hand on her back and said “Excuse me,” as I reached into the cupboard. I grabbed a cup and as I did, I slid my hand the small of her back and then on to her butt. I playfully squeezed her ass.

Rachel turned and declared, “Hey now, I’m supposed to just be the babysitter.”

“I know,” I sarcastically replied, “I’m just teasing.”

I took a step back. Rachel quickly spun around, spatula in hand waving it at me and replied, “If you’re going to play that game, I can play it just as well.”

She set the spatula on the counter-top and stripped out of her night-shirt.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

She stood topless in front of me, her hands on her hips, her perky nipples standing firm on the end of her small breasts.

“Jesus Christ!” I remarked.

“Oh, come on,” Rachel remarked, “Don’t tell me you haven’t seen boobies before!”

I just knew one of the twins would walk in the kitchen at any moment.

“Put your shirt back on,” I instructed.

Rachel ran her hands on her breasts and pinched one of her nipples.

“Ohh, it wants to be touched!” she whispered.

I stepped forward and placed my hand on her breast, and pulled her in close, my hand dropping down to feel her tight ass. I hadn’t had sex in months, and the hand lotion routine was getting old. I couldn’t believe I was falling prey to a horny seventeen year old.

“This isn’t right,” I declared, as Rachel rubbed her hand across the outside of my boxer shorts.

“Shut... up!” Rachel pressed. “We both know you need it and you want it!”

I reached over and turned off the stove, grabbed Rachel’s hand and pulled her towards the master bedroom, passing behind the boys in the living room who were being entertained by SpongeBob on the television set.

I closed the door to the master bedroom. Rachel jumped on my unmade bed, stripping off her pink panties in the process. She had a small landing strip of closely cropped blonde pubic hair that lead to her sweet spot.

I climbed on to the bed and between her spread open legs. I used my fingers to part her pussy lips and explore her sweetness. Her sweet musty aroma was enticing. I had forgotten how intoxicating a woman’s scent could be. I slipped my mouth on to the hood that covered her clit and used my tongue to lick her. She wiggled and bucked her hips, exclaiming, “Oh..my…god!”

I worked my finger feverishly back and forth over her clit, as she continued to moan, “Oh my god! Oh my god! Goddamn, oh... my... FUCKING... god. Fuck me, pleeeease!”

“Are you on birth control?” I asked.

“Yes,” Rachel breathlessly exclaimed.

“Are you sure you want me to fuck you?” I inquired.

“Yes!” Rachel begged.

“Do you want to be on top?” I asked.

“I don’t fucking care,” she replied, breathlessly, “Just put it in me!!”

I kicked off my boxer shorts and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I crawled over her lean body as she sat back, propped up on my pillows. For the very first time, I had a very good look at her angelic face, up close and personal, as my steel rod rested on her lower abdomen. She had green eyes and a look of innocence that made me pause.

“Fuck me,” she whispered, as I got closer to her face. My lips were mere inches from hers. “Fuck me,” she beckoned, saying the words without any sound. She leaned forward and pulled the rubber band from her ponytail. She no longer looked like a seventeen year old babysitter, but a young woman.

I pressed my lips to hers, gently at first. She was not going to be denied. She thrust her wicked little tongue into my mouth and our tongues collided in a fireball of passion. As we kissed, her hands found their way to my hot rod. She pushed it towards her pubic area. I lifted my hips and she positioned me for entry into her vagina, rubbing my cock across her clit several times. I pushed my cock into her moist pussy. I could feel the walls of her pussy as they tightened down on the shaft of my cock. My pelvis met hers and she cried out, “Fuck me! Baby! I love it!”

I pummeled her pussy for several minutes as she dug her fingernails in to my shoulders and my upper back. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as we rocked back and forth in synch. Rachel was on fire.

She rolled so that she was on top of me, her hips gyrating and grinding on to my pelvis, my cock buried deep inside of her pussy. She pressed down on my chest and I worked my hands over her small breasts, lightly teasing them. Her long blonde hair was going everywhere.

She stiffened and her entire body shook, as the first orgasm rolled though her.

“Oh my Gawd!” she exclaimed, beating her fists on my chest.

“Get on your knees,” I instructed.

Rachel buried her face into my pillows, her cute teenager ass sticking upwards. I positioned myself behind her. I slipped my glistening rock hard cock between her ass checks, past her cute little asshole, and then, back into her warm moist pussy. Suddenly, I exploded inside of her, my cum filling her pussy and mixing with her juices, all of which flooded out of her and on to my white cotton sheets. She shook and trembled, then fell flat on to the bed and on her stomach.

What a great fuck! I couldn’t believe I had nailed my kid’s babysitter. I collapsed on to my bed.

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom opened and I quickly pulled a sheet over Rachel and myself. Chase, my youngest by just a few minutes, innocently wandered in and pulled himself up on the bed, even as I yelled, “No, Chase!”

“Dad,” he remarked, “Cason won’t let me change the channels.”

“I’ll be out in a few minutes,” I replied.

Chase was not going to be deterred.

“Please wake up, Ms Rachel,” Chase remarked in his innocent five year old voice, taking note of the lump hiding under the bed sheet beside me. “She can make him do it. She can make anyone do anything!

I had to agree.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments