Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Table Sex

"“To drink? wine please. To eat? maybe you, later.”"

38
7 Comments 7
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Emily works at Prada as a merchandiser on the weekends whilst studying fashion at a London university. She has always been into fashion and enjoyed her life being surrounded by it twenty-four seven. Michael works in the men’s sports section in the same Prada store as the manager, although he is six feet four inches tall, has green eyes, curly hair, stylish and looks like a model. 

They are flirtatious enemies who got on each other's nerves but had mutual chemistry. Emily would often catch his eyes staring at her body each time she walked past him in the store, and she didn’t mind that. She always wondered what he would want to do to her, sexually, in the break room or stock cupboard. 

After a Saturday shift, Emily gets home and realises that she’s forgotten her key fob for the Prada building, which means she wouldn't be able to access the building in the morning to open it for the day. Michael is still working his shift closing the store, so Emily messages him to bring her key fob over to her apartment. He soon messages back saying he’s on his way over to her. She opens the door and lets Michael in.

“Thank you so much for this!” Emily greets him with a kiss on his cheek. “You’ve done such a massive favour for me”. 

“You are welcome, anything for you!” he replies smiling at Emily, then pulls her in toward his ripped body and hugs her tightly. 

“Can I get you anything to eat or drink?” Emily offers. 

“To drink? wine please. To eat? maybe you, later,” Micheal teases Emily. Emily laughs it off as if he's kidding, but always hoped he would take the unspoken desire for him to lick her pussy tenderly and take their situation out of the co-work relationship/friend type of thing they have currently.

Emily laughingly replies, “Is that a joke? I’ll get you the wine.” 

“I don’t know, maybe, we’ll see.”

They move to the sitting area with their glasses of wine and get to talking. Although they spend a lot of time in the same building for work, and occasionally go out with the rest of the Prada staff for drinks, they’ve never gotten the opportunity to talk to each other in a one to one setting. Michael is enjoying getting to know Emily and finding out what she did in her spare time. 

“Do you work out?” Michael asks, 

“I should be in the Olympics with the way I’m built. I’m super strong, I can literally beat anyone in an arm wrestle!” Emily boasts about herself. She isn’t wrong, her body was naturally toned and athletic with her five-foot-two frame. 

“I know, I watch you at work, but you’re not stronger than me,” Michael states.

“You wanna bet?”

“No I don’t want to bet, I want to see you beat me in an arm wrestle.”

“Let’s go!” Emily takes Michael’s hand and guides him over to her dining table. 

They both take a seat at the corner of the table and arm up against each other, ready for the arm wrestle battle. They look each other in the eyes, the type of sexually charged eyes that make you wonder what kissing each other would feel like. The battle begins, Emily uses all of her strength and directs Michael’s arm down towards the table. Michael pushes back casually and keeps Emily’s arm angled at a 40 degrees angle, all the while holding his gaze, watching Emily’s cute nose scrunch up as she puts in a lot of effort to push against Michael. 

Michael decides to give in by purposely loosening his strength and allows her to slam his arm down onto the table. 

“Yes I won! I told you I would beat you.”

“Okay you didn’t do badly. Well done,” said Michael. “Let me take you out to get ice cream to reward you.”

They leave for the ice cream and get into deeper conversation finding out quirky things they didn’t know about each other before. As they head back into Emily’s apartment, Emily reminisces about the short moment ago winning the arm wrestle. Michael thought it was time to come clean about letting her win.

“Michael I won fair and square, you even took me out for the reward just now, you can’t backtrack and pretend that you let me win,” Emily laughs. 

“You didn’t win, I didn’t want to slam your arm down hard on the table, I’m not gonna hurt you,” Michael explained. “But I might slam myself inside you, hard, on the table,” said Michael whilst looking in Emily's eyes with great desire. 

Although in shock, Emily likes what she hears. “Oh is that right? I want a rematch.”

“Let’s go!” They both sit back in their seats at the edge of the dining table. 

Five seconds into the battle, Michael gently slams Emily’s hand onto the table, grabs her other arm and locks it behind her back, whilst her body is bent over down on the table, leaving her in a vulnerable position. Emily likes to be dominated in sex and was excited about what was about to happen next.

ichiben
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ichiben

Michael kneels behind her and starts kissing her up the back of her thigh, heading towards her pussy. He plays with her clit through her knickers, fingering it in circles. Emily seems to like that, he hears her let out a little moan. He stands up straight, grabbing her hips and positioning her on all fours, kneeling on the table, face down ass up. He removes the knickers prisoning her pretty pussy and dives his face between her butt cheeks, kissing and licking her clit. His tongue makes wet swirling noises as he eats her, lapping up her pussy juice in a slow motion. He takes his time french kissing her mound, enjoying the sweet taste of her aching pussy like honey, oozing out of her delicate hole. Michael swivels his head side to side, holding her clit in his mouth, manipulating the sensitivity of it with his tongue. He releases her clit from his mouth, then drowns it with the wet and warm velvet sensation of his tongue from her hole and back down again. As his tongue heads up towards her pussy hole, he decides to take it further and lands his tongue in her asshole. Licking and rimming her, he notices her moaning each time he darts his tongue in and out of her asshole until her leg starts to shake. He rims her over and over again until her vagina juice drips onto his beard. His tongue licking every inch of her private parts had her twitching in pleasure.

Emily was fully exposed to Michael, he could do whatever he wanted to her in this position. She felt shy, but liked that he had all the control of her body and could do what he pleased with her. She no longer feels the sensation of Michael’s hot wet tongue. Emily takes this window of opportunity to turn herself around in the same position, unzip his jeans to release his bulging hard rock cock and trap it with her mouth. Emily starts to gobble his rock hard dick down her throat leaving herself with not much room to breathe. She almost chokes on it, so she slows her technique. Without using hands, Emily performs slow strokes back and forth on Michael’s dick with each stroke building up saliva in her mouth, spilling it along the length of his rod, lubricating him so he’ll slip into her vagina easily in due course time. Emily hears his soft moans as he enjoys being sucked off like a tasty lollipop, but she wants to see how much he’s enjoying it, so she gradually looks up at his eyes whilst sucking him off. Their eyes lock, and Emily receives a smile from him as he swipes away her hair from her face, she would smile back but her mouth is occupied with his throbbing member. She feels him grabbing the back of her head and feeding his cock to her mouth, rocking his body back and forth, face fucking her gently as he knew she almost choked on his long rod.

Michael is about to cum so he releases himself from Emily’s mouth and repositions her body on the dining table for him to enter her soaking wet pussy. She is now facing him, holding herself up with her hands behind her back whilst both of her legs rest on his shoulders, ready for penetration. Michael stares into her beautiful eyes without breaking contact and guides himself into her. He hears a gasp of shock from her as he slides deeper and deeper inside her. Emily’s petite frame cannot handle his eight-inch cock squeezing into her vagina walls. He pulls himself back out of her, leaving just the head of his cock inside her, then slowly pushes himself fully back into her. Each stroke gets faster with more force which makes her head tilt back enjoying the pleasure. 

Emily hollers her way through the sensation of his cock hitting the depth of her pussy. She feels his tongue swirl with hers, kissing him through her moans. She can no longer hold herself up in position so she rests her back on the table, still feet in the air resting on his shoulders, taking the big hard cock like a big girl. She feels Michael’s thumb play with her clit whilst he enters her repeatedly pleasing her in every aspect of her pussy. Her clit starts to swell as his thumb teases it constantly. This sends Emily over the edge, her right leg starts to shake on his shoulder, then her body gets an overwhelming sensation of an orgasm spreading through her clit to the insides of her pussy walls. She suddenly screams from the explosion of her orgasm which to her surprise, turns into squirting, all over Michael’s torso. He continuously pounds her pussy and plays with her clit through her climax. She reaches a hand down between her legs, meeting Michael’s playing hand to push away from her clit. Michael takes this as a sign to no longer hold his urging orgasm. He pulls his dick out from her pussy and releases his hot cum all over her body. 

Michael climbs up on the table to lay beside exhausted Emily. He reaches over to kiss her forehead. They look each other in the eyes as Michael whispers “See you at work tomorrow”. Emily giggles thinking to herself that she needs to have him inside her again, maybe she should forget her key fob at work more often and make this a bad habit. 

The End. 

Published 
Written by Roxxi321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments