Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bookshop, Part 4

"Beyond the bookshop"

35
16 Comments 16
6.1k Views 6.1k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to all our readers who have followed our story so far, and have supported us with your votes and comments. If you would like us to continue the series, please let Incontrol or me know ..."

Chapter 10

Amanda was awake. She opened her eyes and knew exactly where she was, and the shame hit her. She had disgraced herself. She'd let him down last night. He'd been very kind and understanding, but she knew that she had failed him. Turning carefully in the bed so that she was facing him, she placed one of his hands on her breast. It felt nice there.

Waking slowly, Nick felt her warmth near him, the slight dip of the huge mattress where her small body rested. He smiled without opening his eyes as his nerves fired and he felt her breast under his fingers, his hand in hers. Seeing him smile, she smiled herself and slipped deeper under the covers, her hands exploring his naked thighs and finding his cock, planting small kisses on the end while her fingers softly cradled it.

Nick's eyes slowly opened, feeling her body working lower, her small hands on his cock, the blood pumping faster in his body, and his organ swelling at her touch. Looking down at the bump in the covers where her little body waited, he greeted her. "Good morning," he whispered with a soft chuckle.

She could hear his voice muffled by the bedclothes over her head, and decided that was encouragement enough to keep going. His aroma was deliciously strong and as his penis started to grow she popped it in her mouth, feeling it force her jaws apart as it grew wider.

Growling as he felt her hot wet mouth capture him, he slowly rolled the covers back, wanting to see her, that beautiful face, so innocent and now with his thick cock in her pretty mouth. She looked up at him as the light invaded her private little boudoir, and smiled with her eyes while stroking his length with both hands and sucking on the big fat end, her tongue doing its best to swirl around and draw in all the flavours.

Nick returned the smile before laying his head back, relaxing into the pleasure, letting her touch be all that consumed him, his every nerve focused on her; her tongue, her small hands, her eager touch. At least I can do something right, she thought to herself, and patiently worked his beautiful erection with lips, tongue, and both hands.

Nick was in pure heaven dared not move to change anything; her slow and sensual pressure, her soft wet lips, her firm tongue on his thick cock. He pulsed and throbbed under her touch and raised his head again to watch her. Seeing him look down at her, Amanda maintained eye contact while she kept going, fairly sure that he was liking how she was doing this, hoping he was, hoping he'd let her keep going until his release.

He ran his fingers through her hair, seeing the eagerness in her eyes, her desire to please. He nodded and encouraged her faster on his cock. The swelling and throbbing were building and building. His balls began tightening, that familiar sensation starting deep, deep down. Taking the hint, she sped up, increasing the urgency of her sucking, small hands jerking him, now just trying to make him cum in the nicest way she could, wanting to feel him pump his sperm straight into her hungry mouth.

"Oh, Amanda, yes, yes, yes, like that!"  Letting go, her eagerness to please taking him over the edge, her pretty mouth bobbing up and down his cock, his eyes widened and he gasped as he started to cum, the hot flush of pleasure that pulsed up through his cock as he released his first load of semen into her mouth.

She was ecstatic! She knew that he really liked how she sucked his penis! She forced her lips into a tight seal as soon as she felt him brace for that first spurt, and swallowed as quickly as she could as he unleashed the contents of his balls. Nick's hand instinctively held her head down as he came over and over, load after load of thick cum, pumping and jerking into her mouth, his eyes staring into hers. She swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed, her mouth instantly refilled with more fresh hot sperm, but she was determined to catch every last drop, to fill her tummy with pints of his creamy thick spunk.

Nick growled as he finished cumming, his cock now sensitive in her mouth, twitching as he smiled down at her. "Oh, Amanda, little one, come here."

She swallowed the last traces of semen and gently licked his cock clean, drying it with her hair, then crawled up his body. She sat astride his hips, her knees by his chest, her small breasts available for his pleasure and hers, looking down at his stubbled chin and satisfied expression, but leaving a little slime trail on his belly.

Looking up at her, the slim legs tight around him as she straddled, he slowly ran his hands up her thighs, around her ass, and up her sides before caressing her breasts, thumbs grazing them. He was in wonder at her body, wanting to lay there and discover every inch of her. His eyes followed his hands before looking up into hers. She loved how he seemed to enjoy her, to enjoy her body even though there was so little of it, such small boobs, but tipped with nipples that swelled a little at the attention he was giving them. Nick's thumbs circled those nipples as his fingers felt the gentle swell of her breasts, hands slowly sliding over the top of her chest and around her throat.

He grinned. "Come here," he said, and pulled her slowly down, his fingers fanning up the nape of her neck.

She let him draw her down, his hands strong and confident, pausing just before their lips touched. He smiled again and held her there before pulling her down further and kissing her deeply, tenderly. Closing her eyes she breathed out into his open mouth before closing her lips on his, soft and compliant, molding to him. His arms were down her back, holding her close, feeling her body easily contort to align with his.

He smiled into the kiss. Breaking it, he declared, "You'll be staying over more often from now on."

Amanda propped herself on her elbows. "Does that mean I'm not fired?" It was a serious question. Her staying over and being his employee wasn't necessarily linked.

He brushed the hair back from her face. "You aren't fired."

"Oh, goody!" she replied with a grin, that little worry put to bed. Then another popped up. "I need a label for what I am to you. Am I your bit on the side? Your mistress? Your girlfriend? Your entertainment?"

Nick brushed his fingers against her cheek, cupping her face, looking into her eyes. "A label? Hmm. I adore you, care for you, want you. I think that makes you my girlfriend."

"Oh my!" Suddenly she was crying again, but happy tears. Just little streams running down her cheeks and dripping off her smile.

He felt the tears drop on his lips, the salt making him lick instinctively and he realised that he wanted her, needed her, more than he had admitted to himself. He rolled over on top of her, kissing her hard, with the passion that he'd quelled through control. She looked up at him, so muscled and strong on top of her, between her knees. He did seem to want her, and she trusted him, surrendered to him. Nick kissed her face, her wet cheeks, her temples, nibbling her ears, wanting all of her at once. Kissing her throat, he ground his hips down, cock throbbing to life, his hands searching for hers, interlocking their fingers.

Amanda wrapped her legs around Nick, her centre searching for him to make them a single being, her fingers gripping tightly to his. Nick paused looking down at her, searching again, looking into her eyes, her body so small under him.

"Yes?" he whispered.

Amanda grinned. He was such a gentleman, asking for her consent. "Yes, Sir, please penetrate me, please fuck me and make me yours."

Smiling slowly at her words he kissed her, his tongue opening her lips, finding hers, a deep meaningful kiss as his cock hovered at her entrance, feeling her wetness against the thick head. She tried not to rush him, desperately holding her hips from forcing herself around him. Breaking the kiss he pressed his forehead to hers and looked into her eyes as he pushed inside her, the first inches, seeking her. She breathed out a long sigh as he began to slide in, her wetness welcoming him and stretching around the surprising thickness, not used to this. His hands brought hers together above her head, his arms around her supporting his weight as he watched her eyes, his cock throbbing deeper and deeper inside her, slowly filling her, joining her.

She switched her gaze from his left eye to the right and back, flicking between them as he continued to slide inside her, amazed that she had room for so much, such width, such length; and still, he continued to fill her. Nick groaned as his body rested against hers, his cock buried completely inside her, his lips kissing her softly while feeling her pussy so incredibly tight and hot and wet around his cock. He gasped, mouth open as his eyes smiled into hers.

She started to breathe again now that he was fully inside, and tried to explore him a bit with her inner muscles. Nick simply held there inside her as he felt her clench around him, her walls so tight and firm around his thick cock. He leaned in and started to breathe in her ear, his need for her communicated without words.

It felt so nice having him inside her, and she decided that she could happily get used to this, gripping tighter with her legs and nudging his back with her crossed ankles in a gentle rhythm.

"I do believe it was a fuck that I requested, Sir, not just a penetration?"

Nick smiled and caressed her cheeks cupping her face again, kissing her softly, moaning into her ear, his lips brushing her skin. " I'm going to fuck you, little one. I'm going to fuck this beautiful tight pussy. I'm going to fuck you and make you completely mine."

"Mmm, goody!" Amanda tilted her hips up to try and take him even deeper.

Nick reached down, his hand cupping her ass, lifting it into position, slowly rocking his hips back and then thrusting deep inside, his lips kissing and sucking on her neck as he started to fuck her in long deep strokes. Head back, she relaxed into his embrace, meeting him, matching him, copying his timing, moulding to him, slowly building the rhythm, Nick fucking her, deeper, harder, growling his need in her ear.

She was so happy. This was near to perfection, and it got better and better as she improved, learning quickly, synchronising with him. He was thrusting and lifting his hips at the end of each stroke, rolling and rocking, a deep burning rhythm, fucking her, the memories of his first glimpse of her, the touch of her skin as he rolled the sleeve of her shirt, the look in her face as she accepted him, them, driving him on and on, fucking her over and over, his Amanda, his beautiful Amanda.

She felt an orgasm getting close, the tightness building, a tension inside her, his hand gripping her ass, pulling her against himself, his pelvis grinding down into her clit at the bottom of every stroke, fucking her relentlessly, the same urgent rhythm as his cock thrust over and over inside her.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK!" She could feel it coming, coming, cumming and she froze, though her insides gripped him hard, trying to draw her needs out of his body.

Nick growled at her sounds and gasped, "Cum for me, little one," fucking her through the orgasm, his hand holding her in position.

Amanda screamed as she let herself go, a howl and cry of release, riding through Nick's continued pounding, his balls tightening and heart racing as he felt her pussy clenching and begging for his cum. As she arched her back and writhed under him, he orgasmed with her, cumming so hard, filling her, fucking her, holding her, wanting her, crushing her, her pussy clenching so hard around his cock as he came over and over.

She tried to draw as much of him inside as she could, hungry for yet more of his seed, needing it all, desperate to drain him as she felt him cum, spurting again and again, her belly now filled from both ends, awash with his sperm.

Holding deep inside her, pushing her down into the bed, his arms wrapped around her, holding her impossibly tight, kissing her neck, gasping for breath, the last twitches of his cock inside her, he lifted his weight off, resting on his knees and elbows, brushing her damp hair from her face, looking down at her.

Regaining her composure a little she said, "Um, that was nice."

Nick laughed; a happy, content, smiling laugh. "We need to work on your pillow talk."

"Oh!" she said, looking up a little surprised, then grinning.

He chuckled and kissed her, smiling with her, rolling off and holding her to himself, on their sides, eyes staring into each other. "How long can you stay today?"

"What day is it? Sunday? I've lost track?" she said, smiling back at him.

Nick traced her lips with his thumb and smiled, nodding. "Sunday, a day for laying in, reading the paper, big breakfasts, long walks and a roast dinner, red wine, slow fucks in front of the fire."

" I think you'll find it's more, a day for laying in, fucking, reading the paper, fucking, big breakfasts, fucking, long walks and a roast dinner, red wine, slow fucks in front of the fire.”

He pulled her on top and kissed her hard. "Promises, promises little one."

" It's ok, I'll survive on one more fuck after dinner if you like, as long as I can be naked around your house?"

He smiled, enjoying her on top of him, her small body now so much closer and more intimate after giving herself. "No clothes for you is a good rule. Let's have a shower and then breakfast."

"A shower together, I hope?"

He kissed her, mumbling into her lips, "Of course."

 

Chapter 11

Amanda rolled off Nick, lying on her side, head supported on her hand while she looked at him. He mimicked her action, laying to look at her too, his eyes watching hers, a small smile on his face.

Amanda knew that everything was different now. They were a couple. They had made love. It was like she had become a grown-up.

"Am I really your girlfriend? You can change your mind, it's ok?"

Nick Smiled at her, seeing her more relaxed. "You're my girlfriend." He tilted her chin up. "Business and pleasure, what a lucky man I am!"

"When you dump me, be gentle, ok?" She searched his face, knowing she could trust him.

Nick smiled again. "Don't be silly, you're here to stay." His eyes were open and honest with her.

Amanda smiled back. "So um, people will know we're together? That you fuck me?"

He chuckled. "I think they will make that assumption," he said, his hands reaching down to her bare ass pulling her close.

"Good. I hope they do. I like that."

He squeezed her ass. "You like that people will think about me fucking your hot little body?"

"Oh yes! Totally! I love your hands on me in front of people, owning me. I want them to know."

He smiled. "Mm, we can put on quite a show, then."

In reply, she reached down with her free hand and wrapped her fingers around his penis.

Nick's eyes narrowed a little. "Careful what you start, little one."

She giggled. "Is that a threat?" she asked, slowly squeezing and releasing the pressure on him.

His cock gradually hardened in her hand, the blood pumping through his body as he looked down over her naked body. " It's a promise."

"How many times a day can I empty you?" she asked, sliding her hand up and down his growing length.

He grinned at her. "Records are made to be broken," he replied, his fingers caressing down her hip and the outside of her thigh.

Amanda placed his impressive erection in the gap at the top of her thighs hard up against her damp slit, clamped by her closed legs, and rocked a little to keep stimulating him. "What's the most cums you've had in a day, so far?"

Feeling her wetness against his shaft he released a soft moan. " I'm not sure I've ever taken note of that, probably five or six times, I'd guess."

"Okay, nice to know what we're aiming for," she said, gently caressing the well-defined muscles of his upper arm, so very different from her own.

Nick reached out the arm that had been under his head and slid it under her neck, fingers in her hair pulling her closer, his lips inches from hers. "Are you going to stay tonight? Take on the challenge?"

"Only if you're going to fuck me raw and senseless. And I have to warn you, Sir, I have a very active, very naughty imagination," she added, speeding up the massaging of his manhood, getting him nice and hard.

He smiled, his hand tracing her soft skin. " I'll fuck you until you collapse, little one, no more boys for you. We aren't playing here."

"I never really liked boys; always had a thing for men, though nothing happened until you," she said, hips flowing forward and back. "And women," she whispered.

Smiling at her actions, her words, his eyes widening as said say those last two, his hand caressed the curve of her ass. "Mmm, that we will explore soon I am sure, Amanda."

"I want to explore everything! Please fuck me again? Before we shower? Not romantic, just use me, just sex. A hard fuck?"

Nick smiled and groped her ass hard, rolling on top of her, taking her hands and pinning them above her head in one of his.

"Spread your legs."

Her ankles sprang apart at his command, breathing fast, looking up at him. He rubbed the head of his cock over her pussy lips and then sank deep inside her, the hand not on her wrists holding her face to look up at him.

MissSussy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissSussy

"Aahhhh," she grunted as he entered and filled her, gazing at him, arms still above her head, insides widened to take his size, ankles wrapped around and gripping him, drawing him deeper.

Holding her face, his body aching to be deeper and deeper inside her, his eyes staring down into hers, nodding slightly as he recognised the need in hers too. Her mouth was wide open, lust driving her on, pulling him as deep inside as she could, feeling him force her tunnel further into her body. He was thrusting and pounding, driving her down into the bed, hearing it creak as he fucked her harder and harder, his ache for her unquenchable.

"Yes!" she cried in triumph, matching him, taking his pistoning, loving the fucking, the everything.

His hand was around her throat as he fucked her harder and harder, feeling her pulse against his thumb as his cock used her tight pussy. She was trying to milk him now, wanting to be the best fuck he ever had, her body supple and flowing with him, her vagina eagerly taking all of him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Amanda, fuck, yes, so good!" He groaned and gasped as he felt her pussy clench and try and squeeze around his thick cock as he fucked her harder and harder, her eyes wide, her breathing in gasps like his.

She could feel the first flutterings of orgasm and rushed to embrace it, wondering how many cums she could get to each of his. Nick's body lowered onto hers, grinding into her, against her clit as he thrust and pounded inside her, all semblance of control gone as he used her over and over. Her orgasm washed over her, clenching and tightening, but she fucked through it, cutting it short, letting the next one build, sweating in her exertions, fucking like she was in training, fucking for Gold.

Nick gasped and groaned, moaning in her ear as he felt her cum and still beg for more, his cock aching and throbbing as he gasped, "Fuck, I'm close, so close little one."

"Cum for me, Sir, fill me up again, I'm here for you, take me, oh fuck!" She could feel her second cum about to break. She held it off until he released, wanting him to let go.

Growling, he shuddered and came inside her, his hips jerking, grinding down into her, rocking into her little body, cum spurting deep inside, his eyes wide, the pleasure almost unbearable. Amanda released her pending wave and crashed around his spurting cock, sucking in all his sperm and gripping him in a merciless rhythm until she couldn't go anymore. His body spent, he lay on top of her, his weight on his elbows as he breathlessly gasped for air, holding her tight.

"Mmm, that really was nice," she quipped, dreamily relaxing her body and looking up at him. "I like Sunday mornings."

Nick chuckled and kissed her softly. "Me too."

" I'm keeping score. That's three so far today. I think we both need a shower now?"

Nick slowly pulled his softening cock free. "Good thinking."

Climbing off both her and the bed, he held out his hands to help her up. Taking his hands with one of hers, she slid over and out of bed, cupping herself so that she didn't leak on the floor. Nick headed through to the bathroom and turned on the shower in the big walk-in space, while she trotted carefully behind and joined him.

He tested the temperature and stepped in, turning to face her as the hot water cascaded over his body. She grabbed some shower gel, soaped her hands, and started on his lovely toned chest. With his arms by his sides, he watched her through the water, her small hands rubbing into his chest, moving to his arms. She was amazed at how heavy they were but soaped them from shoulders to fingernails. Nick smiled watching her, the delight in her eyes as she slowly explored his body, the size difference so vast.

Crouching down she started on his legs, from feet up to mid-thighs on both sides. He ran his fingers through her now damp hair and smiled.

"You look good down there."

She looked up and grinned at him, then lifted his penis to wash beneath it and explore, curious about the whole scrotum testicle sperm tube arrangement. As her hands slowly explored, he couldn't help the reaction as his cock twitched and started to swell, the sight of her beautiful smiling inquisitive face, her small hands, and tender touch leading to another building hard-on.

That was a good enough prompt and she soaped his penis so that her hands glided up and down its lengthening hardness and started masturbating him, looking up into his face to see if he was enjoying her touch.

His face was pure joy as he looked back down at her. "You'll be the death of me, little one," he said through a grin.

"You'll be a dehydrated shell, not a trace of sperm left in you, it'll all be inside me!" she replied grinning back, unashamedly practicing a hand job, wanking him, wanting to watch the sperm leave his penis.

With his hands behind his back, he looked down at her, the steady rhythm taking him closer and closer. "Fuck, you're good."

"Will you please cum on my hair and face? I want to know what it's like?" she asked, jerking him at a nice steady pace, amazed that his balls could refill so quickly.

He nodded at her polite request, his hand joining hers, guiding her a little faster, rubbing her thumb over the sensitive head of his cock.

"Oh, Manda angel, yes, fuck, I'm cumming!"

She gripped his big thighs and let him take over, let him finish the job, watching how he held himself, pumped himself, his hand stroking and pumping with a small rotation, bracing his legs as he started to cum, one hand on the shower wall, the other stroking his cock as he pumped his cum over her face and in her hair.

She had to close her eyes every so often as another burst landed close to them, but the hot splashes against her skin and the aroma of sex were intoxicating, and one hand dived between her legs to finger her clit.

Still pumping, Nick gasped, "Yes, fuck that little pussy as I cum on your face, cum for me, cum for me on your knees at my feet!"

"Oh fuck!" she said, his words pushing her into another place and a mini ripple of contractions seized her while he splattered her in yet more of his fragrant semen.

He reached out and curled his hand in her hair, forcing her face to look up at him, the cum streaked in her hair and over her face. "Cum now, cum for me."

She did cum, on command. His orders were enough to tip her over.

Holding her there he watched as her body rode wave after wave of her orgasm, her fingers flashing over her clit as she cried out, the water washing his cum from her face and hair. He lifted her unsteadily and held her in his arms.

"Mmm, that WAS nice!" She clung to him as the water cascaded over their bodies.

 

Chapter 12

Amanda sat on a breakfast stool in Nick's kitchen, wet hair combed straight and no longer dripping, wearing one of his shirts that was way too big, just one middle button done up.

Nick had been on the phone with something for work and came padding through, barefooted on the underfloor-heated wooden floors, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, no boxers as the call came in while he was dressing. He walked through and saw her sitting there reading the paper that had been delivered that morning and that he'd placed on the kitchen island with some orange juice while she was dressing.

She looked up, about to ask if the call was okay, and realised just how domestic that might sound, like she was pretending to be more to him than she was, and changed her unasked question into a smile of greeting.

Nick smiled back, seeing her there, her face lit up, legs crossed, hair damp, his shirt that fitted her like a dress. He felt an overwhelming happiness inside as he walked up and kissed her softly, pocketing his phone as he held her face to his. Breaking the kiss he asked the obvious. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"How about you? Again?" She tried to put a little humour into her expression but the truth was there. Now that she had discovered how nice it felt to be taken so completely, she was hungry for more. "That's not what you meant though, is it? Um, toast? Juice? Something like that?"

Cupping her face he kissed her again as his hand slid down her body, palming her mound as he whispered in her ear, "I need food first but I like your thinking. Scrambled eggs, salmon, and toast?"

"Oooh, ok!" she replied, accepting both his offers, opening her legs a little wider. "Um, I'm pretty new to all this relationship stuff, the sex, and everything, but you will tell me if I'm doing it wrong? Like being too easy? Or need to be better, you know, in bed and stuff?" There was a hint of anxiety in her voice.

He brushed her lips with his thumb. "How about you just do what feels natural and I'll do the same?" he said as he pushed his finger inside her, feeling how wet she was.

She sighed and groaned at the same time, tilting her hips up, trying to swallow his finger. "Uh-huh," was all the reply she could manage.

Nick's finger slowly fucked her as he silently watched her face, his eyes staring down into hers, his mind playing out all the things he wanted and needed to do with her.

She breathed in time with his finger sliding deep and shallow inside her, rocking in the same tempo, staring up at him, getting more obvious in her movements, wondering if she was allowed to orgasm right there in the kitchen before breakfast.

His other hand tugged gently in her damp hair as he felt her rock against his finger, a wicked grin on his face. "Maybe I should deny you all day," he suggested as his finger pushed deeper inside her, rubbing against her bundle of nerves, testing her.

"Noo!" A frown crossed her face at the thought of no more orgasms for a whole day. "I can't last a day ... maybe an hour? Or just half an hour? A quarter?" she countered, humping his finger more urgently now, writhing around that special place inside her that she never knew existed until Nick; gripping the seat of the stool with both hands.

He held his finger still inside her, feeling her writhe against it. "Oh, little one, you will have to learn," he said, grinning. Then leaning in he whispered, "But not today," as he pushed a second finger inside her and started to fuck her harder and faster, in the same rhythm as her grinding against him. He whispered, "Cum for me, little one."

"Yes, yes that's better," she responded, her hands now gripping his arms, squeezing the amazingly large muscles, so different from her own arms, her hips working, eyes like slits, breathing shallow, fucking his fingers, watching his face, getting close.

His fingers fucked her faster, more urgently as he felt her small hands on his arms, growling at her to cum for him, desperate to taste her, wanting to see her eyes roll and hear her breathless gasps.

She took her right hand off him and stuffed two fingers in her mouth, sucking on them, biting on them, sliding them in and out at the same time as the finger fuck, mewling and groaning, the climax getting closer and closer, imagining his cock in her mouth as well as between her legs. Oh, fuck it felt good.

He watched her, excited by where her mind was going, fucking her pussy with his thick fingers. She started to cum, gripping his wrist now with the other hand, clamping her teeth on her fingers, hips jerking, watching his face, cumming in front of him, for him, because of him, giving him her orgasm, drooling all over his invading fingers as she spasmed around them and gripped them.

Nick pulled her fingers from her mouth and kissed her hard, aggressively, passionately as his fingers felt her pussy grip them, cumming on them over and over, his tongue searching for hers, his hand easily holding the nape of her neck still as she writhed.

Sucking on his tongue like it was another cock, trying to milk it for more sperm while her vagina did the same with his fingers, she was desperate for him to have two hard cocks at the same time.

He growled into the kiss and broke it, withdrawing his fingers and sucking on them, tasting her, smiling as he walked away leaving her there panting. "Fuck, you are delicious."

Mouth open, she sat there, chest heaving, trying to recover, holding the counter for support. "I need your sperm, Nick, very soon. I want to drink it. I NEED it!" She was shocked at the desperation in her voice, especially after her own release. The words just tumbled out, and suddenly she was embarrassed at her admission.

Tasting her, hearing her admit that, he groaned and felt his cock harden instantly. He looked at her, the small body wracked from her orgasm and her admission. He was in two minds. He paused before walking back to her, kissing her hard and gasping, "Knees, hands behind your back."

She scrambled down fast, kneeling in front of him, in The Position, eyes greedy in the hope of getting what she craved. But he'd already spunked four times that day; could he possibly still have more? So soon? For her?

He dropped his shorts and she watched his already hard cock spring free, his hand instantly wrapping around it and starting to stroke slowly. "My needy little minx will get her cum."

She just watched, fascinated, loving how he was simply masturbating, hopefully just for his own pleasure, using her as wank meat, something to cum over. The thought of being good enough to wank to was heady stuff, and she quickly undid the shirt button to bare herself before gripping her hands behind her back once more.

Stroking steadily, looking down at her, her eager mouth, her shining eyes, watching as she revealed herself to him, he stroked faster and faster, his eyes on her as he nodded slightly. "Open your mouth."

She opened, obediently, head tilted back, amazed at how lucky she was, imagining a whole line of Nicks ready to unload. Watching her intently as he felt his cum building he groaned out loud as he started to cum, placing the head of his cock between her lips while pumping his hand faster up and down his shaft, load after load of thick cum spurting into her mouth, his cock twitching.

She could hardly believe it, that he was jerking off straight into her mouth, unloading his balls onto her tongue, and so much of it too! If only there were a witness, and the thought of others seeing him jerk off into her mouth sent another mini orgasm through her, but she retained enough control to stay still and receive all his delicious fragrant deposit.

He finished cumming and put his cock away. "Good girl," he whispered as he stroked her hair softly and smiled at her. "You are a very, very good girl."

She swallowed all of it, reveling in the good girl, so happy to have pleased him, but feeling a little guilty about her dark thoughts. Sitting back up on the stool, shirt parted open, she awaited his instructions for getting breakfast. "Thank you, Sir. That was yummy!"

Nick walked off to the pantry cupboard and pulled out a loaf of bread throwing it to her. "Cut a few slices and stick them in the toaster for me." He took the salmon from the fridge and opened it up to the air. The eggs he cracked and broke into a pan to slowly scramble, adding butter and seasoning.

She cut the bread, four slices, and put the first two in the toaster, then walked up behind him and placed her hands on his belly over his shorts. Needing reassurance, despite the good girl. "You didn't mind me asking? What we just did? You're not displeased with me?"

One hand on the wooden spoon stirring the eggs slowly he reached around behind and squeezed her ass. " I'm not displeased with you, little one, I'm proud you are exploring your needs." He moved so that she was between him and the hob, kissing her neck, his chest against her back. "We have so much to learn about what you need and want".

"It's just, I really needed it, wanted it. I'll want it again. Often. If you're ok with it? I think I'm a bad girl inside?" She was glad that he couldn't see her face; it made it easier to talk.

He handed her the spoon and smiled. "Just keep stirring, don't let it stick." Tidying her hair down her back he leaned in kissing her neck. "You don't have to deny your needs with me. We are going to fulfill all of them. You aren't bad, you are just you. And you are beautiful and wonderful and once we've eaten we are going to make love all over this house."

"Is it ok to tell you ALL my thoughts? Even the ones I'm ashamed of?" she asked, stirring the eggs, wanting to do it well. For him.

His hands cupped her breasts, her shirt still open, rolling her nipples. "Tell me all of them, every last one, maybe some after breakfast though." He chuckled as he nibbled her ear.

"Okay!" She giggled, liking his hands on her; her nipples liking his hands on her.

He watched her determinedly stirring the scrambled eggs and he leaned over to put more salt and pepper in and a little more butter. Kissing her cheek he declared, "We're a good team." He walked off giving her a quick spank.

 

 

Published 
Written by AmandaUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments