Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The End--Lust In The Snowstorm

"Make me scream in pleasure one more time"

18
9 Comments 9
7.9k Views 7.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Callie awoke a few hours later urgently needing to use the bathroom so she quietly crawled over Doug to the front seat and slid on her jeans and sweater, not bothering to look for her underwear. She then put on her boots and coat, opened the door just enough to slip out and headed across the dark deserted parking lot toward the truck stop. It was still snowing lightly but she felt confident that the roads would be open later this morning.

Unbeknown to Callie, she did not manage to slip out of the truck without waking Doug as she had planned. The opening and shutting of the door turned on small lights in the cab that broke into his dreamy sleep instantly bringing him awake. He listened for any other unusual sounds before reaching across the bed for Callie but found nothing but empty space. This is when it hit him that Callie was out there somewhere in the parking lot unprotected and vulnerable.

Doug quickly slipped on his jeans, tee shirt, and boots. He dropped out of the cab, putting on his coat as he went. “Silly woman, she should know better than be out here by herself,” he muttered to himself as he burrowed down in his coat. “I have a good mind to turn her across my knee. It is not safe for a decent woman to be walking around the parking lot alone.”

As he crunched through the snow, he spotted her coming back so he decided to head back to the truck and wait for her there. Doug circled back behind some of the other trucks and just made it to the back of his truck when she reached the door. He stayed in the shadows until she was in; giving her a few minutes to get settled before he climbed back in. She was just settling under the covers when he popped his head into the truck.

“Where you been?” he asked as he pulled off his wet boots, leaving them on the driver’s side floor. He shrugged out of his coat and joined her in the cab, sitting on top of the covers. Reaching over he turned on a light to see her better.

“I went up to the restaurant to use the bathroom,” she said. “What did you expect me to do? Go outside in the snow?”

“No, I expect you to wake me up so I could escort you,” he told her with a hint of anger in his voice. “I was worried about you and was headed out to find you.

“Well, as you can see it all worked out fine. I am a big girl.”

“But you acted like a little girl! We are parked back in the south forty, very few lights. You could have been attacked. Not all truck drivers are as nice as I am. I was worried when I found yu gone,” he lectured her

Sitting up in bed, the covers held tight against her chest, Callie yelled, “You are not my father, my brother, or my husband so quit lecturing me!”

“If I was any of them I would drag your naked ass across my knees and set it on fire for being stupid and worrying me!” he yelled back.

“Then I am glad you are not any of them,” she told him as she looked around the cab for her underwear, determined to get dressed and spend the rest of the night in the restaurant.

“But you still deserve a spanking for worrying the hell out of me and traipsing around the parking lot alone,” Doug said as he grabbed her and pulled her across his lap. “A bare ass will make it sting all that much more.”

Callie squealed as his hand landed hard on her ass cheek, one after the other and her upper thighs. Her wiggling and squirming trying to get off his lap were starting to have an effect on his cock. If he were not wearing his jeans, it would be poking Callie in her stomach. As it was, it was straining against the zipper, wanting to be free. The spanking was also getting her aroused. Her juices were flowing and making a wet spot on the thigh of his jeans. Feeling this Doug switched from spanking Callie to sliding two fingers into her sopping wet pussy causing her to squeal in pleasure, instead of pain

Moving her off his lap Doug quickly undressed and pulled Callie to her knees, entering her from behind, driving his cock deep into her. Licking his finger he inserted it deep into her ass, finger fucking her while his cock pounded her pussy. Callie reached under her to find her clit, rubbing it hard. The combination of all three seemed to set all of her nerve endings on overdrive. Suddenly her body began to tense, and then shake violently as the most intense orgasm she ever had ripped through her pussy and entire body. She screamed as her pussy muscles tightened around his cock like a pair of vise grips, drawing his cum out and into her waiting pussy.

Doug growled loudly as he shot deep into her pussy a large stream of cum, so much it started to drop on the sheets along with her juices. He collapsed on top of her, pushing her into the mattress. “Fuck, that was intense,” he whispered into her ear. “You did not tell me spanking was such as turn on for you.”

When he rolled off her and pulled her into his arms, he noticed that her face was red, as if something he had said had embarrassed her.

Before he had time to ask her, Callie admitted, “I have never been spanked before so how could I know. My husband was not sexually attracted to me so we just had straight sex occasionally. “

“Not sexually attracted to you,” Doug exclaimed. “Was he blind or what Callie? May I ask why the fuck you married him?”

“It was an accidental marriage, one of those drunken Las Vegas marriages. He was having a bachelor party, we hooked up, woke up next morning married to each other. When his fiancée found out, she dropped him so we just stayed together. It helped him out at the law firm where he was a junior partner to be married. Gave him stability. Two years later she decided she wanted him back, and the rest is history,” Callie explained

“Were you a virgin when you married the jerk?”

Callie felt her face growing red and mumbled, “Yes.”

“Have you ever sucked a cock or been ass fucked?” Doug asked point-blank

Judging by how bright red her face was, he knew the answer so he made a pact with himself that she would get to experience both before they went their separate ways. Hell, he had been running hard the past two weeks and he deserved another day of rest. So if he could talk her into it he might delay his departure another day, or at least a half day.

Taking her hand, he wrapped it around his semi-erect cock and showed her how to move her hand up and down. When some of the precum leaked out she jerked her hand back, afraid she had done something wrong.

Getting some on his fingertip, Doug said, “Stick your tongue out.”

Callie did and he put the precum on her tongue and her lips.

“That is called precum,” Doug explained. “It is natural when a man starts to get excited. Stroke me with your hand or take it in your mouth sucking like a lollipop. I won’t cum in your mouth, promise.”

Callie wrapped her hand back around his cock and began to stroke him, and then she leaned down, tentatively took the head of his cock into her mouth, licking it, and then took more in, starting to suck him. As she started to suck him, Cassie took more and more of him in her mouth. Doug took her hand and placed them on his balls, showing her how to squeeze and play with them. By this time Doug was so turned on that he had to keep his emotions under control to keep from cumming down her throat.

Pulling her back, Doug said, “Baby, keep that up and I will be shooting my load down your throat and not sure you are ready for that.”

Callie thought a minute and decided she wanted to experience the total thrill of having him cum in her mouth and swallowing it. She moved his hand away from her shoulder and resumed her sucking and playing with his balls. Doug began to moan and slowly fuck her mouth, his cock throbbing in her mouth.

“Callie, last chance to let me pull out of your mouth and spray your breasts,” he warned

Getting bold, she pushed Doug back on the bed, knelt between his legs, her mouth sucking at his cock until he grabbed her head, and held it in his hands while he shot streams of cum down her throat. Callie tried to swallow it all but it was too much and some leaked out the side of her mouth and on to her breasts.

collegepawg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
collegepawg

“Did I do okay?” Callie asked timidly

“Fuck yeah, I don’t know when I have cum so hard or so much,” Doug said as he pulled her down to kiss her.

They got back under the covers and snuggled together until they fell asleep. When Doug woke up a few hours later dawn was just breaking and a warm plump ass was pressed against his cock, which was nestled in the crevice of her ass. Running his hand down her side Callie moaned and snuggled closer. – if that was even possible. As much as he wanted to stay nestled up to her nature called and he needed a cup of coffee and some breakfast so he wiggled out from under the covers and got dressed.

Apparently sometime between when Callie made the trek to the restaurant and now it had started to snow heavy and there were a couple of more inches of snow in the parking lot. The highway was open but the going was slow according to a couple of truckers who had just come in from the west. He got two cups of coffee, some creamers, and sugars because he did not know how she took it, and a box of donuts. Not a healthy breakfast but he was determined to have her at least one more time before she hit the road – unless he could persuade her to stay with him another day.

When he got back to the truck she was still asleep, splayed out on his bed, her breasts peeking out from the top of the covers and a bit of her ass showing at the bottom. At seeing her like that it made his cock stand at half mask. Putting the coffees in the drink holders and the donuts on the passenger seat, he removed his boots and clothes and got under the covers with her. Rubbing his cold face against her neck Callie squealed and rolled over, pulling the covers off him.

“Damn you, Doug, your face, and nose are ice cold,” she scolded. “And now I have to run to the restaurant.”

“Go behind the trailer in the snow,” he suggested reaching for her.

“Stop,” Callie warmed “unless you want a big wet spot in your bed.”

“Only if it is from our juices and cum from a hot fucking,” he said as he pulled her toward him and kissed her deeply.

Callie wanted nothing more than to stay in his arms but Mother Nature called. Since it was light out Doug let her go alone.

When she crawled back into the truck fifteen minutes later, she took her boots off and joined him, taking the cup of coffee he offered her. “Got cream and sugar if you want it,” he told her setting the donuts between them. “Not a healthy breakfast but will give us the sugar we need for energy.”

“Heard them say at the truck stop the roads are open so guess after breakfast I will be on my way so you can get on your way.” Callie said taking a sip of her black coffee. “Black is the way I take it.”

“Callie…,” Doug began at the same time she said, “Doug,”

They laughed and he motioned for her to continue so she said, “I just wanted to say thank you for a really enjoyable night. The sex was awesome and I cum so many times. In addition, you did make me scream as you promised. I want to give you my number and if you are ever in the area give me a call if you want. Now it is your turn.”

“I was wondering if you have to leave so early. It is only eight o’clock and thought maybe you could wait until at least noon or even better, tomorrow morning,” Doug asked.

“I would love to Doug but you have a job to do and I don’t want to keep you from it,” Callie told him nibbling on a doughnut.

“I have been running hard and can make a late start. The load is not due there until tomorrow anyway,” he said, then whispered, “I want to fuck your ass and make you scream some more.”

In answer to his request, Callie leaned forward and kissed him, her tongue seeking entrance to his mouth. He quickly grabbed her coffee cup and put it with his in the cup holders, the box of the doughnuts was moved out of the way, as they tumbled back on the bed kissing frantically.

Clothes were quickly shed, as they wanted to feel skin on skin. Getting under the covers, they began to explore each other’s body, touching, kissing, leaving hickeys in various places, almost as if they were marking their territory on each other

The covers were soon moved out of the way, as Doug turned around and buried his face in her pussy. Looking at his cock Callie reached out and stroked it. Then pulling him to her, she slid his cock into her mouth, sucking him as she had earlier. As she sucked and licked his shaft, she was pulling him deep into her mouth by holding his ass.

Doug started to finger fuck Callie as he licked and sucked her clit bringing her to the pinnacle but stopped her just short of release. While keeping her on edge, he carefully inserted his finger into her ass, slowly working it in until it was knuckle deep. She let out a moan of surprise and pleasure as he slowly worked his finger all the way in.

Deciding he wanted more of that ass, he slid his finger from her ass and moved away from her, causing her to release his cock. He reached for one of the pillows and had her lay on it with her ass in the air. Doug spread her ass cheeks and began to lick and tongue her while fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit.

Reaching into a small drawer, he pulled out a tube of lube that he kept on hand for those lonely nights when it was just him and his hand. He squirted the cold lube on her ass; she jumped at the sudden cold feel of it. Taking a finger, he massaged it into her anus, making sure to push plenty into her. He added more lube, then added a second finger, working them through her opening, lubing her for what was to come.

As he was fingering her with one hand, he took his other and squirted lube on his cock. Dropping the lube next to him, he used his free hand to spread along the length of his cock. When he was well lubed, he pulled his fingers from Callie’s asshole. Seeing it was open for him, he told Callie too, “Relax and think of the pleasure you are going to have. There will be pressure but don’t tense up.” He placed the head of his cock at her puckered hole, slowly pushing it in until just the head disappeared. Doug stopped to give her time to get used to the intrusion. After a minute, he pushed farther in.

Callie reached for her clit and began to stroke herself trying to relax as Doug’s cock slid deeper. Doug moved deeper until he reached her sphincter muscle. Gripping her hips, he gave one hard thrust and was all the way in. Callie gave a loud squeal as he pushed through. After giving her time to adjust to his cock being buried deep in her ass, Doug began to move slowly in an out. Picking up the bottle of lube, he squirted more on her asshole and his cock before slowly increasing the length and force of his thrusts.

Callie continued to rub her clit furiously as Doug pounded her ass. As Callie came close to reaching her orgasm, her ass tightened around his cock. Reaching under her, he slid two well-lubed fingers into her pussy. He started fucking her pussy with his fingers as he pounded her ass hard. As her orgasm rocked her body, Callie screamed and began to shake and twist, her pussy convulsing hard, making her ass grip his cock, drawing out his cum. Doug gave two more deep hard thrusts, before cumming deep in her gorgeous ass.

She collapsed on the bed with Doug on top of her once again until he withdrew and rolled onto his side, pulling her back against him, his hand cupping a breast.

At noon, Doug walked Callie to her car. They hugged and shared a long deep kiss, promising to keep in touch through emails and phone calls. One more kiss, hug, and she got into her car to continue her journey to a new life. Doug watched her go, and then went back to his truck to start his journey. Climbing into the cab, he noticed that her perfume and the smell of sex inhabited the space. Inhaling deeply he smiled and knew he would never forget their lust affair in the snowstorm.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments