Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Layover, Chapter 2

"Stuck in a hotel room together overnight... how WILL they pass the time!"

18
3 Comments 3
12.1k Views 12.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words
She walked across the hotel room floor using her most seductive strut, teasing him more with her body. She was still fully dressed, figuring he would like to unwrap the present she was giving him. She couldn't have been more right. As she came up to him and got within his reach, he quickly pulled her to him, crushing his lips to hers and tasting her for the first time. His strong, powerful arms surrounded her and enveloped her, pressing her to him. He felt her hardened nipples poking him in the chest and she felt his power in the embrace. She gasped at his sudden move, and he took advantage of her parted lips to plunge his tongue into her open, hungry mouth. She accepted his tongue, meeting it with her own as they kissed long and deep.

"I want you," he growled deeply into her ear when their kiss broke several long moments later. Candy moaned softly at hearing his words and her knees went weak. She needn't worry about falling - Tom wasn't letting go of her. He steadied her on her feet and then traced his finger down the edge of her neckline slowly, working his way towards her eager breasts. He slipped a hand inside the front of her dress and softly caressed one full, ripe globe. Candy closed her eyes, wavering as he touched her intimately.

Tom smiled at her reaction and removed his hand, causing Candy to open her eyes and look questioning at him. He gently slid the zipper at the back of her dress down slowly as he watched her eyes. She looked at him as well as she felt the cool room air on her freshly exposed back. As the zipper reached the bottom, just at the small of her back, he moved his hands up to her shoulders. He softly slipped her dress off her silky, smooth shoulders and down her arms. He eased the tight dress over her flared hips and it fell in a puddle around her ankles. He took her hand and she stepped out of the fabric pool. She was now topless with only her panties, stockings and heels.

Tom sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her a step closer. She stood over him with her full, firm, ripe breasts right at the perfect height. He looked up into her soft hazel eyes...

"Please..." she said in a trembling whisper, as if she was afraid to ask him.

Without any more conversation, Tom leaned forward and took one thick, stiff nipple into his mouth lapping and nipping gently at the crinkled pink bud and taking it in his teeth as his tongue ran over it bathing it in his saliva.

Candy took his head in her hands, running her fingers through his hair as he made a meal of her milky breasts.

"Ohhh God, Tom..." she moaned softly as he chewed on her nipple and licked and nipped at her breast flesh. He feasted on her for a few minutes as Candy's desire quickly grew out of control. But Tom was only warming her up. Leaving her breasts panting and heaving, he began kissing his way down her ribcage, over her soft flat belly, and down further to the top of her panties. His kisses left a hot trail down her body and she moaned as he got closer to her center. But he took his time - he wanted her to simmer for awhile before he brought her to a full boil.

Once he arrived at her panties, he kissed her right over her sex, causing her to shudder and moan again, louder than before. He placed his palm on her mons and with his thumb, began rubbing her through her panties. He smirked as he saw the wet spot appear, then grow. Candy was in full-blown heat now, gyrating her hips as his fingers massaged her ravenous pussy.

"Somebody's hungry!" he mocked as he looked up at her, patting her pussy and clit through her panties.

"Oh God, Tom... oh please..." she whimpered.

"Please?" he repeated, rubbing her clit harder and teasing her.

"Ohhhh..." she shuddered.

Tom pulled her onto the bed and she fell onto her back, her arms stretched out and gripping the sheets tightly. Tom forced her legs her legs wide apart and took a position between them. He slipped his fingers under the leg opening of her panties and for the first time he felt her slick wet pussy lips. He ran his fingertips lightly up and down her wet slit as Candy arched her back.

"Please Tom, please fuck me! Oh God, I want you inside me!" she cried.

"Oh we'll get to that soon enough. But first I want to taste you," he said. He reached up with both hands and pulled her panties down as she lifted her hips for him. He pulled the skimpy garment down her long legs and off her body, tossing them onto the floor next to her crumpled dress.

Tom smiled broadly as he stared at her smoothly shaved pussy, wet and slick with her juices. She looked at him for approval and got it when he licked his lips and lowered his face to her crotch. He used his thumbs to pull her lips apart and took a single long lap the entire length of her wet slit.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Candy cried out as she raised her hips towards his face and that teasing tongue. He snaked his tongue deep into her pussy and scooped up some of her honey, tasting the sweetness as she squirmed under him. She grabbed his head and forced his face down harder on her, wanting him deeper inside her. When that didn't quell the hunger, she clawed at the sheets and tossed her head back and forth, trying to sort out the sensations flooding her brain.

Having tasted her, Tom began eating her out in earnest. He lapped and licked at her pussy lips and dove deep into her hole. He flicked his tongue over her clit and sucked the sensitive bud into his mouth trapping it there with his teeth.

Candy lost her mind as his tongue continued to explore her sex. She moaned and writhed on the bed as he held onto her tightly, his mouth glued to her pubic mound and his tongue tormenting her incessantly. Candy whimpered and cried and begged as the little electric jolts of pleasure bombarded her tattered mind.

Tom licked and lapped at her as she struggled to get away from his torturing mouth and tongue. But she was firmly in his strong grasp and there was no escape no matter how she flailed.

Tom added to her distress as he slipped two fingers into her pussy, curling the tips upward to search out and find her g-spot. Her rubbed the spongy mass as his tongue flicked over her clit and he sucked on it as if it was a small nipple.

The addition of his fingers churing inside her and rubbing on her ultra-sensitive g-spot was more than she could compensate for. He had brought her to the edge and now he shoved her headlong over it!

"Oh my God, Tom! Ohhh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumminngg! Ohhhhh!" she screamed into the room as her back arched and her thighs shook. Her face froze in a silent "O" and her eyes rolled back as the room crashed inward on her. Her breath stopped for a few moments as all of her mind was wrapped around the explosion in her pussy. Then suddenly the dam broke and she flooded her pussy and his mouth with her sweet juices, collapsing onto the bed and convulsing like an epileptic having a seizure.

It took Candy a good three or four minutes to finish her orgasm and another five for her to come to enough to look at Tom and smile letting him know she was back.

"Ohmygod, Tom that was wonderful!" she said, "Oh it's been a long time since I came that hard!"

"Well, I aim to please!" he said smiling.

"And I am one satisfied customer!" she said, looking at him. "but I don't think your services are quite finished yet."

"Oh, is there something more you require miss?" he said, continuing their little tease.

"Fuck me, Tom! Fuck me right now! Please I need you!" Candy cried. She grabbed at him, pulling him up from his place between her trembling thighs. She kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips and licking the sweetness from his mouth.

Tom rose and unfastened his pants, letting them fall as he stepped from them. He reached for his boxers, but Candy stopped him.

"Uh uh," she said, taking hold of his hand, "It's my turn to undress you!" Sitting up on the edge of the bed, she took hold of the elastic waistband on his boxers and peeled them slowly down, revealing inch by inch. She got to the top of his bulge and look up playfully at him, grinning mischieviously. She pulled his shorts away from him body and peeked down inside. She saw the mushroom head of his cock all swollen and throbbing and she felt her pussy gush all over again at the thought of having this monster inside her. God it had been so long since she had felt someone else inside her...

She didn't want to wait any longer. She pulled his boxers down to his ankles in one swift motion, as his cock sprang out. Tom was impressive - not porn star impressive, but she was sure he could satisfy her. After seeing what he could do with his tongue, she couldn't wait to see what tricks this cock of his knew!

"Gorgeous," she mumbled, getting down on her knees, about to pay oral homage to this marvelous penile specimen.

Tom sat on the edge of the bed as Candy moved between his legs. Tom laid back on the bed as Candy took his cock in one hand and cupped his balls gently with the other.

"Incredible, oh what a cock, I've waited for this cock."

But Candy was no rank amateur when it came to pleasures of the flesh either and she had a trick or two up her sleeve as well. Now with her small delicate fingers wrapped around his hard thick and very impressive cock, she was going to show him as good a time as he just gave her.

For his part, Tom appreciated Candy's restraint not to just dive onto his cock for several reasons. Tom had been the recipient of many women's oral techniques, and Candy seemed to know instinctively that he liked it slow, a journey, not a sprint.

First she started by holding his cock up high so she could get at his heavy cum-filled balls. She gently kissed each one of "the boys" then took them one at a time into her hot wet mouth. Using her tongue, she treated them to a delightful tongue bath, making sure each one was completely cared for and pampered before she moved on. Her tongue next found his perineum - that hypersensitive spot between his asshole and his balls. She worked that area, making him moan his pleasure as he felt her soft wet caress and squirmed to show her just where he liked it. She liked the way his cock twitched as she lapped at the base of it and how it throbbed in her hand. But she had more to show him so after a good tongue bath she moved up to his thick, rigid shaft. She licked up and down his cock and ran her tongue right under the rim of his helmet.

"Ohhh fuck!" Tom moaned as she attended to his aching cock. He reached down and twisted his fingers into her brunette hair to guide her rate and rhythm. Candy smiled knowing he was enjoying himself so much. His moans and guiding hands only served to encourage her to keep going and increase her efforts.

Candy looked up and over Tom's chest to see him laying there, eyes closed, drinking in the sensations that she was producing in him. She gave his cockhead one more lick before parting her ruby lips and taking him into her warm wet mouth.

"Ohhhh..." Tom moaned feeling the warmth surround his cock like a blanket. He instinctively parted his legs further to allow her greater access.

She covered her mouth over the large head, pursing her lips and sucking the droplet of pre-cum from the engorged tip. Since she had met him, she had dreamed of tasting this very cock. She gripped it tightly with both hands and it swelled even more. For several minutes she was content to just lick the length of his long shaft, but her desire to have him overcame her and she moved up his shaft and once again pursed her lips. Carefully opening her mouth as wide as she could, she slipped her lips over the head fully, eventually stretching her mouth wide enough to accommodate a little more. She was methodically working both hands up and down his shaft, and when her saliva-filled lips moved down to take his entire head a bit more into her mouth, he began to rock his hips in time with her sucking and fondling.

Alice_Jovovich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alice_Jovovich



She sucked harder, deeper, taking her cues from the movement of his hips now attempting to face fuck her, and she heard the rumbling of an oncoming locomotive of semen rumbling through his balls. She moved her head back to await the inevitable crash of his cum and her face, but her eyes remained open so that she could bear witness to the oncoming torrential burst that she had coerced. She grabbed his shaft with both hands, used her face as the target, and waited.

He soon flooded her with his warm, sticky globs of thick cum. She'd braced herself when she felt his huge cock pulsate, but she wasn't ready for the sheer volume and force of his cum. It exploded against the back of her throat initially and then filled her mouth so that she had to pull away to swallow the load. Tom continued pumping his searing hot cum and subsequent streams shot onto her cheek, across her lips, off her chin and lastly, her chest. Candy desperately swallowed what she could and let the rest cascade and drip down his shaft and across her fingers, sucking one particularly large drop that stuck between a "V" in her fingers.

Candy continued to lubricate his shaft even though the onslaught of semen had finally subsided. She looked up at him with those fawn-like brown eyes, her own arousal still peaked, ecstatic that she had sated him so. She expected him to begin to become flaccid after that flood of cum, but instead, her eyes met his and the words slid out of the side of his mouth in almost an apology. "It's not going to get soft, Candy." She almost laughed out loud in amazement.

"My God, just how many tricks do you have, Tom?"

He sat partially up, propping himself up with his elbows. "A few more, my dear, a few more." He leaned down to kiss her deeply, in gratitude for her expertise as well as a prelude of the pleasures to now come to her.

She laughed again, he could elicit her laughter almost as easily as he could provoke her climaxes, and she was about to have many. It was her turn to cum. And cum.

She felt his hands lifting her to her feet and spinning her around so her ass faced him. While one hand wrapped around her hips, the other slid slowly up her back, gently bending her over as he pushed her upper body forward. She moved with his gentle but insistent directions, lifting her hips to encourage him to move lower and take her and heard his breath quicken. His hands began to squeeze and caress her buttocks softly. He put his knee between her legs to open them. He could see her toes curling as his mouth neared her ass.

As she wriggled her ass in front of him, tempting him to use her backside, he took the opportunity to ease one finger into each her vaginal and anal holes simultaneously, shocking her back into reality. "Play time's over, Candy, it's time to make you cum."

He wiggled his fingers inside her, and thus the intense digital exploration of her cavities began.

With her cunt now completely saturated, Tom took his fingers and pushed two of them into her opening. Slick from her own juices, his fingers slid in without any difficulty, causing a moan from Candy's mouth.

Tom pushed them in after almost pulling them out and twisted them all around like a corkscrew, readying her for his cock, which was harder than ever now.

Candy's hips began moving with his motion as he slipped a third finger inside of her. In and out he pushed them as he digitally explored her tunnel deeply. Her body lost control with his movements and her own fingers found her swollen clit. She began mauling it as he continued fucking her with his fingers.

Finally, the fourth finger entered her which almost brought her to orgasm. A sense of urgency rushed through her pussy and to stop her from cumming, he took her hand away from her clit and removed his fingers. The tease continued.

Tom looked down at her and smiled and started pressing a finger from his other hand into her ass. She reached back and pulled her cheeks wide apart, making it easier for him to enter her tight asshole. One knuckle, then two had entered her ass. He pushed harder and broke through her muscle ring and his finger was now embedded in her ass all of the way. He began moving it in and out of her ass now with a steady fucking motion. Her hips moved with his hand as she tried to relax her anal muscles so he could move more freely.

Candy was delirious now, wanting, needing for him to fuck her now. Her hand shot back to her clit so she could make bring herself to orgasm, but he moved it away again.

Candy felt more pressure at her ass as she realized that he was placing a second finger inside of her now. She pushed harder, helping him until the other one was in her now. He began his fucking motion again with her begging him, screaming, to fuck her.

Pulling his fingers out of her, Tom lowered his head now to her pussy and let his tongue touch the silky flesh of her inner labia. He wasn't going to touch her clit because he knew that she would surely cum so he started teasing her with his tongue.

Next, he spread Candy's firm globes. She jumped and moaned when the tip of his tongue touched the bud of her brown-puckered anus. He slowly circled around it, increasing the pressure ever so slightly until it penetrated her tight hole. He tongue fucked her ass, finger fucked her cunt. Her cunt was a waterfall of juices now, and his fingers worked into her and pressed gently on her spongy g-spot, sending flames through her entire being.

He could hear her panting and calling out to him as he brought her to the edge over and over again. His fingers worked her as his tongue flicked over her clitoris, sucking and nibbling on it as he drank in her sweet flavor. Her fingers fisted in his hair and she called out as she tumbled over the edge. Her body pulsed around his fingers as she went limp, her body paralyzed.

"Oh God, Tom...Please fuck me... please," she whimpered. She desperately wanted to feel his cock deep inside her.

He laid her on the bed in preparation for taking her. He looked at the beautiful woman as he climbed over her.

This was the moment Tom loved best, watching all the emotions play across a woman's features at the height of multiple climaxes. He knew it was the instant when a woman was at their most vulnerable and he always felt honored that he was able to elicit and share this response with this new, beautiful lover. He had exhausted her, finger-fucked and tongue-fucked into blissful oblivion.

Which meant it was finally time she got thoroughly fucked by his hard and eager cock.

Tom caressed and squeezed Candy's full firm breasts as he readied to enter her, his cockhead twitching at the entrance of her sopping hole. She arched to take it inside of her, and he mercifully complied, finally.

Her hand fisted his hair as he eased his way into her tight cunt, half-inch, by half-inch, and she sucked him in deeper with her clenching muscles, urging him to penetrate her fully. Her cunt squished each time he moved his hips, and the glorious sound echoed off the walls in the small room.

Her nails lightly dug into his strong back and shoulders as he slowly took her. Her breathing was shallow and she was licking and kissing his neck. She groaned when he filled her to the hilt, and he slowly eased out of her until his head was nestled at her cunt lips before he drove into her again, a bit more firmly this time.

He kept his pace slow at first despite her hips urging him to move faster and harder. He made love to her mouth, his tongue matching the movements of his hips. Her wonderful body moved in time with his, matching him stroke for stroke, urging him to take his pleasure.

With these next words from her, Candy learned to "be careful what you wish for".

She looked at him wild-eyed. "Take me as deep and as hard and as rough as you can."

He lifted her lean, long body off of the mattress, suspending her almost in mid-air, as she wrapped her legs tightly around his own ass, and plunged into her relentlessly, savagely, each stroke splitting her cunt farther and farther apart, his hands gripping her lean ankles in a vice-grip and spreading her legs wider and wider.

She wailed and thrashed and convulsed on the bed, one lighting strike after another exploding through her cunt, and her eyes fluttered open to see his face contorted in a wicked grin, like a carnivore of cunt devouring its prey with its massive weapon.

The louder she cried out, the harder he fucked her, his cock tip stabbing at her cervix with every thrust. The bedsheets pooled into a puddle of liquid that was quickly saturating the mattress and growing in diameter.

Suddenly, Tom picked her up from the bed, carried her to the hotel room window and virtually threw her against the sill, his cock escaping her cunt momentarily with an audible 'squish'.

He bent her over a small circular table and her face was only inches from the window, and he kicked apart her legs to spread them widely.

"It's time for your ass to be fucked, my little slut. And people are gonna watch it."

Candy looked out the window to see that their room was directly across a short gap to the the other building of the hotel complex. When she looked over to the other building, she could see a woman slightly older than herself, gazing at her, slack-jawed, as she was looking out her window.

From over her shoulder, Tom could see what Candy saw, and this heightened his desire exponentially. "Looks like we have an audience. Well she is going to witness her first ass-fucking, I'll bet."

Candy spread her arms as wide as she could to brace herself against the wall and window jambs as she then experienced what felt like a flagpole penetrate her sphincter. Her asshole had already been prepared, loosened by Tom's expert digital manipulations, so the huge cock slipped in surprisingly easily despite the girth, sloppily lubricated by Candy's cunt juice.

Candy stared at the woman, who stared back to watch the anal fuck show in disbelief. This was Candy's sexual nirvana, being ass fucked by the biggest cock she had ever had while being watched by an envious stranger. The next sensation she felt was Tom's stream of hot cum pulsing into her bowels, and Candy milked each last drop with her fluttering ass cheeks, while the woman across the way continued to watch, unable to look away.

Tom looked at his wrist watch even while his cock still twitched out the last vestiges of semen into Candy's ass. "Four-thirty... we probably should get ready to go to dinner, since we haven't eaten anything since we left Chicago," he said, positioning his hips so that they reluctantly slid out of Candy's gaping anus, as a dollop of cum dripped to the carpet.

Tom didn't even give Candy time to wash up, instead she quickly got dressed again in her hose, panties, dress, and heels. Tom dressed himself and they hurriedly went downstairs catching a cab as they headed to a restaurant for a bite to eat.

"I don't want to go anyplace too fancy... I wasn't prepared for this layover," Candy said as they rode in the cab to the restaurant.

"Don't worry about it. Like I said, I'm on an expense account. I'll take care of dinner," Tom said.

"Oh Tom, I don't know how I am going to thank you - for the room and for dinner," she said, touching his arm.

"Don't worry about that either... I think I know a way!" he said with a mischievous grin.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments