Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naked Butler Part Two

"I take all of Tom's cock and crave more"

7
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Tom kisses me and I forget how to breathe momentarily thenfind myself returning his kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I draw closer to his body as I rise onto my tiptoes. He holds me tight against his naked form and the kiss deepens with his tongue touching my lip. The evening has been a whirlwind of attraction and we have become familiar over the last few hours. I’ve wanted to kiss him all night and now his hands are on me I can only shiver with desire.

I run my hands over his shoulders and down his back. His bare skin is warm under my touch and I tremble as he kisses down my neck, his tongue teasing my skin.

“Come upstairs.”

Taking his hand, his apron is left on the carpet as we rush up to my bedroom. Opening the door, my single bed is made up with virginal white sheets. My room is typical of an eighteen year old girl living at home, some soft toys remain on shelves but otherwise the room is dominated by book shelves. The mirror across the room reflects us, Tom naked and I still fully dressed. He must notice this as instantly, his arm closes around my waist and his lips descend onto my neck. I lean back against his hard chest with a soft moan as his lips make me dizzy.

Feeling his fingers on my dress, he gently unzips it so that it falls into a red satin pool around my feet. I stand in my heels and black lace thong, my breasts are bare though partially covered by my long hair. Tom’s hands are large and cover my stomach as he holds me, kissing my shoulder and up my neck before finding my eyes in the mirror. His voice is a husky purr when he speaks, his lips brushing my ear as his hand rises to my ribcage.

“You’re beautiful Seline.”

“Thank you.”

A slight shyness comes over me but my nerves still give way for excitement. Tom cups my breasts in his palms, feeling their weight before his fingers tease my nipples. His stiffness presses against my buttocks and I turn around, leading him back to the bed so that we lie on our sides. Tom kisses me again, moving me into his arms before gently pushing me onto my back. His lips decorate my chest with kisses, taking my nipple into his mouth with his tongue teasing my skin. Skimming my curves with his hands, he continues to kiss down over my stomach and rests on my hipbone, his tongue tracing along the waistband of my thong.

I breathe his name softly and he looks up to me, his eyes filled with desire though remaining gentle. He smiles at me and kisses my thigh just beneath the lace, somehow I know that he will not rush me and that thought settles my nerves. I enjoy the sensation of him kissing over my stomach again, his hands massaging my thighs before parting my legs. He moves down the bed and I raise my knees so that my heels pierce the duvet. Tom kisses down my right inner thigh before repeating the kisses on my left, feeling his breath on my labia through the lace excites me and my sweet musk hangs in the air.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS



Tom strokes my labia, feeling the wetness through my thong as the split of my lips is visible despite the soft lighting. I know that I am drenched with cream and am eager to feel his mouth on me. Brazenly, I reach down and press his hand flush against my fanny.

“You’re so wet.”

“It’s your fault.”

Tom chuckles and kisses me through the lace, I whimper with arousal and let my hips buck up. I lift my hips for him to pull down the thong, letting him see my shaven mound. Spreading my lips with his finger, he sinks his mouth onto my snatch, licking between my labia to find my sweetness. I moan as his tongue finds its way inside me, pleasuring me until I shiver with pleasure and my hips buck. Squeezing my breasts, I watch his head move between my legs as his tongue dips down to tease my pucker. Surrendering to him brings a new kind of thrill before his fingers push me into deeper bliss.

His fingers are thick as he eases one inside me, my tight teen pussy clenches at his touch and he gives a low groan. Looking from my face to my creamy snatch as he touches my g spot, I cry out and shudder as he works my body into a climax. With two fingers he fills me with pleasure as my body quivers, juices covering his fingers once I cum. Breathless, my eyes are heavy as I look down to find Tom sucking his fingers with a contented expression. He leans up to kiss me and I taste my cream on his lips, with his hardness pressed against my thigh I moan.

Reaching down, I take his shaft into my hand and wank him slowly in long strokes. Tom thrusts into my hand and leans down to kiss my neck. Pleasure ripples through my body and I think of the condoms in my lingerie drawer. I want him the way I’ve never wanted a man before and right now I don’t care about anything else except to have his cock in me, birthday sex.

“If you reach into the drawer to the left, at the bottom there’s a box of condoms.”

Tom confirms that I want this while he moves to find the box, his knees straddling me as he does. I hear the rustle of a wrapper as he opens it and in the half light, watch him roll the condom onto his swollen cock. Moving between my legs, Tom looks into my eyes as he lines his tip against my opening. I gasp as he pushes into my tightness, his head stretches me and I arch my back responsively while my nails press into his shoulders. I cry out with an expletive and Tom bottoms out until his balls rest against me.

“Are you okay, Seline?”

“Mm, fuck me.”

Without needing to be told a second time, he does several times over until I gush cream and sweat breaks over his back. Sometime in the early hours, we fall asleep together in a tangle of limbs and sheets.

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments