Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naughty Neighbour

"Melissa decides to seduce her older neighbour"

25
6 Comments 6
27.9k Views 27.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Melissa had always been a tease. She had learned that if she batted her eyes a certain way, or pouted, or played the ‘I need help card’, she was able to get her father to give in to most things.

When she was little she would get him to buy her candy at the store, or that special new toy she wanted, or got to stay up that extra hour past her bedtime to watch her favourite show. As she got older it was extra money to go out with friends, or shopping for that new dress, or the use of the car. She was an only child and he adored her and loved to spoil her.

Over time, she tried the same tactics on other boys in her class and teachers at school. Although she wasn’t always as successful as she was with her father, it did work more times than not. When her body began to develop and she saw how the boys looked at her, it became another tool in her repertoire that she used to get what she wanted.

In fact, she became a shameless flirt. She grew addicted to the attention so much that she began to flirt whether she actually wanted something from someone or not. She loved the power she felt she had over boys when she was able to get them all flustered. How they would fall over her, and ogle her body. Flirting and teasing became second nature to her.

Because of it, she had acquired quite the reputation at school as being easy and a bit of a slut. The truth was she didn’t sleep around at all. She’d lost her virginity at sixteen to her boyfriend, and there were a few parties where everyone had been drinking and she had made out with some guys and gave a few blowjobs, but that was really it.

After graduation, she convinced her father that she should have one last summer without having to work before she was off to college. Like always, he capitulated. They had a pool in the back yard, and she had planned to spend her days suntanning outside and evenings hanging out and partying with friends.

She went shopping and picked out a number of new bikinis. All were either a thong or string bikini to minimize tan lines.

On the Monday, she slept in until ten in the morning and the house was empty when she got up. She made herself a small breakfast than went up to her room to lather herself with sun tan lotion and put on one of her new swim suits.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Both her parents were tall and she measured in at 5’10 with an athletic build. She had long brown hair that she normally liked to style in full wavy sort of way, though she pulled it back in a simple pony tail for her tanning. She had full C-Cup breasts that were firm and plentiful. She was slim but had decent curves in her hips. She was happy with what she saw.

Melissa went outside, laid a towel on the grass and stretched out on on her back. There was hammering coming from the house next door. Her neighbour, Mr. Wilder, was on holidays for the week and was doing some repairs on his roof.

She had always liked him as he was always kind to her growing up. He was a quiet man but always had a smile and a nice word to say. When she was a kid, there was even a period of time where she walked his dog for him. One of the few jobs she had held down successfully. He was now in his late fifties with a full greying head of hair. He was a carpenter and all around handyman who had kept himself in decent shape.

It was his wife that Melissa couldn’t stand. She was loud, obnoxious, and the neighbourhood gossip. When the rumours of Melissa’s promiscuity began to circulate, she had even had the nerve to corner her and tell her she should go to church to repent her sins. The lady had even gone to her parents to tell them they were doing a poor job of raising her.

The ding from Melissa’s timer went off fifteen minutes later and she turned onto her stomach. She reached behind and undid the straps of her top to get a more even tan. The hammering from next door became part of the background noise and Melissa relaxed and drifted off into a half sleep, half meditative state.

The timer went off again and Melissa turned over. She was still only half in the real world but she realized that something had changed. It was quiet. The hammering had stopped. She opened her eyes just a slit and could see Mr Wilder standing on his roof and looking at her. She had forgotten that she had undone her top.

Melissa was actually very flattered. She always did like the power her body gave her over men. The fact that it was this man she had known her whole life made her incredibly wet.

The next morning on Tuesday, Melissa walked out at the same time to set up her towel. This time she made a point of smiling, waving and saying good morning to her neighbour and he happily returned her greeting.

She began her tanning but discarded her top from the start this time. Every time she turned over she could hear Mr Wilder’s productivity slow down. Being an exhibitionist like this thrilled her to know that he was watching her and her mind filled with very dirty thoughts.

On the second full turn, she got very brave. When the noise from next door quieted, she slowly pulled her bottoms off and spread her legs wide. She was pointed right at him and thought he’d get a pretty good look at her shaved pussy. She reached down between her legs and began to lightly touch herself. There was now no noise coming from next door.

Her eyes were still shut but she pictured him watching her every move and it turned her on even more. Her fingers began sliding in and out of her pussy as her other hand pulled on the erect nipples of her breast. Her body tensed, she had to shut her legs over her hand as she brought herself to an orgasm. Satisfied and satiated, she relaxed on her towel and fell asleep.

On Wednesday, Melissa went out but was disappointed to find that she was alone. Mr Wilder was nowhere to be seen. She began her tanning anyway but soon found herself getting restless.

It just wasn’t the same without being watched, without knowing she had an admirer. Her thoughts drifted to how nice he had always been to her and how horrible his wife was. He deserved so much better. Thats when a wicked idea began to form in Melissa’s mind to reward a nice man and get revenge on a woman she loathed.

Since there was no one to undress for that day, she was still in her swim suit. She got up, walked to her front yard and moved to her neighbours' door. She rang the doorbell and waited. She was both nervous and felt an extreme exhilaration. She was unsure what her entire plan was or even what his reaction would be, but she knew she wanted to do this.

He opened the door and seemed surprised to see her. “Melissa?” he asked questioningly.

She couldn’t help but notice his eyes flash down her body. She was sure he was replaying the show she’d given him the day before.

Melissa gave him her smile and head bob that she knew melted the hearts of most men. “Mr Wilder, do you think I could come in?”

He paled and a look of panic seemed to set in on his face. His response was slow as he tried to gauge what was happening. “I’m not sure that is a good idea, Melissa. What did you want?”

Melissa wasn’t expecting this response. She thought he’d at least let her in the door.

Salvador20cm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salvador20cm1

What did she want? A bunch of lame excuses flashed through her head, none of which seemed believable so she decided to tackle his apprehension head on. “I wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday.”

He was silent for a few moments as if debating what to do. Finally, he stepped away from the door, leaving it open and told her to come in.

He led her into the kitchen and poured two glasses of lemonade, handing her one. “What did happen yesterday, Melissa? That's not behaviour a young girl like you should be doing.”

She decided she’d continue on the honesty track for a bit and throw herself out there. “I saw you looking at me the day before, Mr Wilder, and it kind of excited me. I like it when men find me attractive, it makes me feel good.” She reached behind her back and undid her top, letting it fall to the floor. “Do you find me attractive?”

He almost dropped his lemonade. “Melissa! You can’t be doing that, it isn’t right, you aren’t even old enough to…”

He reached out to cover her up but Melissa grabbed his hand and placed it on her bare breast. “I’ll be eighteen in two months. I think I’m old enough. Look at me, feel me, I am a grown woman now.”

She felt his hand close on her breast and eyed the bulge in his shorts and was pretty sure she had him. She let him play with her breasts for a little bit before kneeling down in front of him.

She looked up, keeping her eyes on his the whole time to watch his expression as she pulled his shorts down. He began to murmur things to himself like, “Oh my god this can’t be happening… You’re so beautiful… Don’t stop…”

Melissa gazed on what she saw with a curiosity. His balls hung lower than any man’s she’d seen before and his pubic hair had turned white. She grabbed his cock and began to stroke, admiring it as she held it inches from her face.

She licked the shaft from his balls to the head before putting it in her mouth. As she began to suck him she heard him murmur under his breath, “I haven’t had a blowjob in twenty years.”

She took her time and sucked him slowly, wanting him to enjoy it. Her hands reached down and fondled his low hanging balls. She would pull his cock out of her mouth and rub it over her face, leaving his scent and her saliva behind. She would slowly rub the sensitive tip of his cock back and forth over her lips before sliding him back into her mouth.

When she knew he was good and hard and tasted the pre-cum leaking out of his cock, she stood up and pulled her bathing suit bottoms down. She leaned over the kitchen table and spread her legs wide. She turned back to him, giving him her most seductive look and voice and asked him, “What would your wife think if you fucked me on the table where she eats her food?”

That seemed to light a spark in him. He straddled up behind her, his hands on her ass and he spread her cheeks. He rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks before lining up the head with her opening and pushing in. It had been a long time since he had felt a pussy that was so tight. So young. So perfect.

When he felt himself inside that warm wet pussy, all inhibition he had went away as primal instincts took over. He fucked her slowly at first, letting her expand to his size. He picked up the pace, steadily going faster and faster.

Melissa soon felt her body shaking from an orgasm but he kept right on fucking her. She’d never been with anyone with such stamina that would fuck her for so long. And it happened. He pushed his cock into her as deep as it would go and she heard a primal growl escape his lips as he released inside of her.

He stayed inside of her for a time, holding her as he tried to catch his breath. Melissa felt a sense of panic begin to sense in. Her ex-boyfriend had always used a condom or pulled out. That was the first time a man had ever cum inside of her. Part of her revelled in it. Part of her was absolutely horrified.

She looked back at him, a sheepish look on her face. “Mr Wilder?” she asked.

“Yes, Melissa,” he said between breaths. His cock was growing flaccid and he slowly pulled out.

She could feel his cum streak down her leg. “I’m not on birth control.”

“Oh,” was his first response. “Don’t you think you should have told me that before you begged me to fuck you?”

Melissa slipped back into her bathing suit and couldn’t look him in the eye. “I’m sorry,” she said, and ran out the door.

She ran home and took a shower to try and clean herself up. She tried to put all the thoughts of what happened out of her head for the rest of the day but that night it was a very restless sleep. It was a combination of fear of him getting her pregnant when she was awake and sex filled dreams when she slept.

The next day on Thursday, she found herself knocking on his door again. As soon as it opened she let out a flurry of words and emotions. She had to get it all off her chest. “What are we going to do if I’m pregnant? I don’t know if I could get an abortion, I’m too young to have a kid though. I don’t want to ruin your life and marriage, but I have plans to go to school and…”

He waited patiently until there was a break in her ramblings. “Melissa. You left before I could finish yesterday. I had a vasectomy after Mark was born, but that is no excuse for you. You should be much more careful than that if you aren’t on birth control.”

Melissa stood in front of him blinking and speechless. She was filled with joy that all her worrying had been for not. But there was also anger too that he would let her worry all night like that. She pushed him in his chest as the anger took over. “Why didn’t you tell me? Why did you leave me thinking the worst all night long?”

Mr Wilder reached out and grabbed her hand, he gently lead her through their house and into his bedroom. He spoke as he did, “To teach you a valuable lesson. Next time, with the next guy you will think first. You know, Melissa, I think my wife would down right hate it if she knew that I went down on you in her bed.”

A mischievous grin formed on Melissa’s lips as she realized where they were. She undressed herself and laid her on his bed, spreading her legs for him. He commented on how beautiful and sexy she was. He explored her pussy slowly with his hand before dining on it with his mouth. No one really shaved that area when he was growing up and it was a new experience for him. It was so smooth and clean. He pleasured her for the better part of an hour before making love to her again.

Melissa enjoyed the slow teasing and pleasuring that an older man was able to give her. It was a stark contrast to the quick and awkward oral sex she had received up to that point in her life. When he came inside of her again, she was able to enjoy that experience to the fullest with no worries this time. They hugged and kissed passionately before she left. That was the last time they would be intimate together.

Mrs Wilder was home from work on Fridays and Mr Wilder was back at work the following week. Melissa was soon off to college and only returned home the odd weekend and holidays. He always had his friendly smile and a wave for her when their paths did cross and she had very fond memories of a very sweet man.

Published 
Written by AesonRain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments