Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unforgettable night

"Mita, a young girl seduced me to an unforgettable sexual experience."

4
0 Comments 0
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was New Year's Eve and the party in the apartment complex was underway. It was a wild party. People of all ages, male and female, had left their inhibitions at the door and were enjoying themselves. There were food, drinks, music, dance and of course beautiful girls.

My wife was not present on that night as she was away with her ailing mother. I was more of an onlooker of the party, though I must admit that I had enjoyed it. The sight of young beautiful girls in their sexy revealing dresses, dancing wildly to the tune of loud music, did indeed arouse me. The food and drinks were excellent. When the party came to an end in the early hours of the morning, I started moving towards my apartment to take some rest and try to catch a few hours of sleep.

I saw Mita, a young girl in her early twenties, waving her hand towards me, gesturing me to wait. I waited for Mita to come close to me.

Mita, “Hello, uncle, your wife is not here, you will feel lonely in your apartment. Why don't you come with me?”

Mita was half of my age and calls me uncle. She was an attractive, vivacious girl who could arouse any male. Although I had occasion to talk to Mita in the past and had found her very charming, it was for the first time that she invited me to her apartment. I knew that her husband had gone on business tour and was not likely to come back soon.

I said, “Oh! That will be great, but you also need rest after dancing for hours. Moreover you are alone in your apartment and it will not be proper for me to go to your apartment at this hour.”

Mita said, “Come on uncle, after all you are my uncle, you can always be with your niece. Isn't it?”

I did not know how to respond. Mita was standing close to me. She was wearing a semi transparent sleeveless shirt and nothing else, except her panties which barely covered her pussy and asshole. Her heavy bosom and brown nipples were clearly visible. Her legs and thighs were bare. She was breathing heavily. I could smell the aroma of her body. She held my both hands and pleaded to go with her to her apartment. Her face was very close to mine and before I could respond, she planted a kiss on my cheek.
 
Without waiting for my answer, she dragged me to her apartment, putting her arm around my shoulder and keeping her face very close to mine.

After we reached her apartment, Mita locked the door from inside and took me to her living room.

“I shall be coming within a minute, please wait here for me. I shall fix a drink for you. It will warm you up,” said Mita.

After some time, Mita came with a bottle of wine and a glass. She poured the wine into the glass and made me sip from it. I asked Mita to share the drink. She agreed and we started sipping from the same glass. As we were drinking together and sitting very close to each other, Mita’s lips were occasionally touching my cheek, giving me erotic sensation.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

My dick was getting hard, my pulse started beating fast. After we finished the drink, Mita told me to come to her bedroom.

I was shocked at Mita’s suggestion; nevertheless I followed her to the bedroom. It was a big room, having a big double bed with a thick mattress covered by spotless white linen. The colours of the walls were pleasant and the lighting was soft. Mita made me sit on the bed and went into the attached bathroom.

After a few minutes I saw Mita, slowly coming out of the bathroom, totally naked. Yes, she was stark naked. The sight of her large boobs, brown nipples, sensuous mouth, deep round navel, large buttocks and shapely thighs would have hardened a thousand dicks. Her armpits were silky smooth. She had a nice asshole and her pussy was partially covered by well trimmed pubic hair.

She slowly came to the bed and hugged me firmly and started kissing my face till it became wet with her saliva. She took out her tongue and put it into my mouth, rolling it inside. She asked me to put my tongue inside her mouth. My tongue went on tasting her saliva. Mita then slowly undressed me and started kissing all over my body.

Holding Mita’s big boobs with both hands, I told her, “You have lovely nipples; I wish I could drink your milk.”

Mita, “Fuck me, so that I can deliver a baby and have milk in my bosom; then you and the baby can drink my milk turn by turn.”

I did not waste time and made Mita lie on her back. I went on kissing her entire body. My dick was already hard and erect. I kissed and licked her moist vagina and then put my dick inside her. As I was stroking vigorously inside her vagina, Mita was moaning wildly and screaming with joy.

After I fucked Mita, she asked me to do anal and oral sex with her. She had an insatiable appetite for sex. I did both oral and anal sex with her to satisfy her. As I got up from the bed for wearing my clothes, Mita held my hands and asked me to have breakfast with her before leaving. Mita went into the kitchen and brought toasts, eggs and fruit juice. We had our breakfast, sitting on the bed, totally naked. After that we went into the bathroom and had shower together.

It was no ordinary shower. Before we took bath, we pissed all over each other. It was a great fun. Mita knelt below me and asked me to piss on her mouth so that she could taste my urine. After I pissed, I knelt so that Mita could piss on my face.

After the pissing session was over, I fucked Mita on a standing posture. After that, I put my mouth on her asshole, took a deep breath to inhale its smell. She also licked my asshole. Then we bathed together and dried our bodies with the same towel. It was the sexiest shower that I ever had.

It was an unforgettable experience for me.

Published 
Written by prem2015
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors