Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humiliation At The Care Home

"Dale and Mary watch a young disciplinarian deal with one of the residents"

7
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Dale sat at the dining table in the dining room of the care home with Mary and Jennifer. All three were grannies and were sixty-eight-years-old and were at the care home because they couldn’t afford to own their own homes, and this was the cheapest care home in the area.
 
Dale and Mary were long-time friends, but both had overspent on too many frivolous things couldn’t afford a better home and so were lucky to be offered places and jumped at the chance to go into the residential care home. They did know that the care home didn’t have the best of facilities, but they would at least get fed and have a roof over their heads, and a small lounge where the residents could congregate and chat or watch TV. They also knew it was for women only, as it seemed there were women who didn’t want the embarrassment of being around old men who they saw as gawkers. Dale and Mary didn’t mind being in a women’s only environment.

What did concern Dale and Mary was that the care home had recently been acquired by a group of teenage disciplinarians who also worked at the local discipline centre. The teenagers saw it as a way to make money as it was on the market at a low price, and they thought they could add to their experience by imposing strict rules and then disciplining the grannies with either a spanking or caning or both, just as they also did to offenders at the discipline centre. It worked well for the teenagers as the regime made the grannies far less argumentative than they would otherwise have been, and far quicker to do what they were told to do by the teenagers. Equally, and in the reverse, it didn’t work so well for the grannies who were disciplined for even minor offences under the increasingly strict regime.

As well as the disciplinarians, who referred to themselves as carers, the remand home was controlled day to day by a governess, Laura Carson, who was nineteen-years-old. She always wore the standard governesses summer uniform which was similar to a nurses uniform of a light blue short-sleeved dress with white puffed sleeves, with a hem well above her knees, and with bare legs. She was very strict but also very fair when it came to discipline. However, she always made sure her hem was hiked right up so when she did spank a granny she had the usually flabby skin resting on her bare thighs, which was a sensation of power that she loved.

It was also a rule that the grannies each wore standard sleeveless dresses, albeit of a range of colours, but which had very short hems so their legs, which were always bare, could be easily smacked by their governess or the carers as a quick and easy reminder for the grannies to do what they were told to do, and quickly.

The grannies knew that when they went out they had to wear special watches which they never knew actually tracked where they were, and what they were told were protective glasses but which incorporated a mini hidden camera which automatically saved their view on to a PC for later review, and proof of where they were and what they were doing. Initially, they were used in case one of the grannies got lost, but the teenage disciplinarians used them to prove what the granny had done and use the information to show they needed to be disciplined.

Today was pretty normal for Dale and Mary who had gone out together for a walk to the local shopping mall. They had been tracked by their carers who saw Dale steal some chocolates from a department store and hide them in her bag. Mary was seen taking a sandwich that had just been paid for by another shopper. There was no reason for them to steal these things, but they found it a bit of fun.

The two grannies tried to look innocent as they re-entered the care home, knowing they had done wrong, but never expected to get caught. However, Dale and Mary weren’t aware that the electronic devices they had to wear were tracking and monitoring devices and just thought they would take their stolen food to their rooms and eat them when they were reading in bed. 

As the three grannies sat at the table waiting for dinner, governess Carson stood up at the front of the dining area, put her finger to her lips and so demanded silence, and said in a stern voice, "Before dinner I need to deal with a discipline matter."

All the grannies winced but immediately obeyed the order to be silent, not knowing if the 'matter,' related to them. 

It became clearer when governess Carson glared at Jennifer, which was a cause of relief to everyone other than her.

Governess Carson continued in a stern tone, "I understand from carer Holmes that you, Jennifer, refused a bath. So, stand up and explain." 

Jennifer bit her lip as she stood up and blushed as she gave her explanation. "I wanted a bath after supper, governess Carson, rather than before, as I was playing cards with my friends here, Dale and Mary."

Governess Carson scoffed, "You don't get to say when you want a bath. The carers are very busy and they decide."

Everyone knew the carers were disciplinarians during the day at the discipline centre and were certainly used to being obeyed. They brought their strict approach back to the care home and expected the residents to obey them just like the offenders at the discipline centre.

Dale wanted to defend Jennifer as they were playing cards. However, she stayed silent when she saw the stern look on governess Carson’s face, reckoning the decision was already made on what to do.

Governess Carson had already decided which was clear when she said decisively, "Disobeying a carer earns you a spanking and the cane, so come with me."

Governess Carson immediately went to the chair at the front of the dining area and sat down. 

Jennifer knew she had no choice but to do as she was told or else she would be thrown out of the care home. Even though the strict regime was well known, there were still plenty of grannies who would take her place as so many just didn't have the funds to be at one of the government-run homes which were far less strict than here.

Governess Carson waited impatiently for Jennifer to stand in front of her before ordering, "Lower your knickers and raise your dress hem above your waist and get across my lap, you very naughty granny."

Jennifer winced as she saw the paddle hairbrush in governess Carson's hand but obediently raised her hem so she could slip her fingers inside the elastic of her knickers, pushed them down below her knees, lifted the hem of her dress above her waist, stepped to governess Carson's side, and, making sure the hem stayed above her waist, bent across her lap. It was really humiliating to have to bend across the teenage governess's lap knowing, as well, that it was just the forerunner to what was always a very painful spanking as governess Carson always spanked with relish, believing the strict disciplinary regime kept the grannies more in order than in the other homes. It was true, of course, as none of the grannies liked to be disciplined and were generally well-behaved. Exceptions were always dealt with strictly and severely, though.

As she bent across governess Carson’s lap, Jennifer had her usual humiliating view of the teenagers upside down bare legs, but, worse, was when she looked sideways and saw all of the other residents looking, albeit sympathetically, at her. When she then felt governess Carson’s hand rubbing her bottom in circles, she knew that the spanking, and the pain that went with it, was only a few moments away. 

It was at times like this that the watching grannies wondered how come they had to be subjected to the discipline regime imposed by teenager’s, but, also knew only too well that governess Carson and her teenage staff were only enforcing known rules, and it was always the grannies who got caught out disobeying them.

Governess Carson always smiled as she looked down at the granny bottom across her lap which was always on the fleshy side, just as each of the grannies tended to have creased skin all over their bodies as well as turkey necks and bat wings. She kept smiling as she rubbed Jennifer’s bottom in circles a few times before raising and then bringing her palm down firmly on her bare bottom cheek, and kept smiling as her palm caused the fleshy bottom cheek to surrender, before bouncing back and wobbling around, and then saw that her skin had turned a slightly darker shade of pink. Of course, governess Carson never bothered to wait for the bottom cheek to settle down but instead proceeded to spank the near bottom cheek and then alternate bottom cheeks time and again. On and on she spanked landing spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks even though the naughty granny bottom was squirming around on her lap and the naughty granny herself was making gasping noises that clearly showed she wasn’t enjoying the spanking one little bit.

Of course, the granny hated, even more, when the backs of her squishy fleshy legs were being spanked as that hurt much more than when her bottom was spanked. Governess Carson wasn’t worried, though, nor sympathetic, as it wasn’t her who broke the rules but the naughty granny.

Jennifer was gasping and squirming around on the teenager’s lap, hating being spanked but knowing it was her own fault, but that didn’t stop the tears welling up in her eyes, her vision getting blurred, and the feeling of humiliation increase as the spanking continued. 

Governess Carson knew that her hand would sting as she spanked, but that would ease when she used the hairbrush, and she always enjoyed imposing her authority over the granny across her lap and spanked with a relish that actually turned her on. After all, there was no rule about not enjoying giving a hard spanking. In fact, quite the opposite was best because if you enjoyed your work then you tended to perform better, which, in this case, meant giving a much harder spanking, and governess Carson was feeling flutters flying around her vagina and knew she was both enjoying giving the spanking, and that it was a hard spanking.

Governess Carson usually used her hand to spank the naughty granny for about ten minutes. By then the bottom cheeks and tops of the fleshy legs were turned a nice red colour. That was only the start, though, because she also enjoyed using the thick wooden-backed paddle hairbrush on the very naughty granny bottom. So, once happy with the red colour of both bottom cheeks and the tops of the legs, she stopped spanking with her hand, picked up the hairbrush, tapped it on each bottom cheek and enjoyed the gasp of realisation from the granny, raised the hairbrush quite high, and then brought it down with a loud thwack on the already very red bottom.

Jennifer had found the spanking quite hard to deal with and her bottom was already stinging, but when the wooden hairbrush spanked down on her bottom, she cried out with the much greater pain. Of course, she, like all of the grannies, was quite used to being spanked by the teenage carers, and usually, like now, in front of all of the other residents. Jennifer knew that the other residents were sympathetic because it could just as easily have been one of them being spanked and humiliated in front of the others. However, it was Jennifer, and therefore she was the one currently being spanked time and again with the horribly thick hairbrush. 

Governess Carson continued to land heavier and heavier spanks with the hairbrush, enjoying the way that Jennifer‘s bottom surrendered even more than when being spanked with her hand, and then wobbling much more as each cheek was being turned darker and darker red and then with tinges of blue because the granny bottoms were always bruised by the time the spanking with the hairbrush was finished. Governess Carson happily counted out her normal fifty spanks with the hairbrush and was satisfied with the bruising that she had created as well as the loud sobbing that Jennifer couldn’t stop.

Once Governess Carson finished the spanking with the hairbrush she glared at the back of Jennifer’s head, knowing that Jennifer could not see her face but that all of the residents could, and ordered, “Get up because you need to be caned. I will be giving you twelve strokes.”

Jennifer hated the cane and knew it would not just be painful, but humiliating as well as she dissolved into tears with all the residents watching her being caned, just as she watched them being disciplined when they broke the rules. She was feeling so sorry for herself but knew that she fully deserved all twelve strokes which she had wholly brought on herself. 

Governess Carson ordered, once Jennifer was standing, “Go and fetch me the cane, you naughty granny.”

AnnSollo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnSollo

Jennifer was still sobbing and sniffing back tears as she went across the room to the cupboard, opened the door, and took out the senior cane that was on the hook inside. She walked back to governess Carson and handed it to her, saying, “Please cane me really hard, governess. Can I please be naked when you cane me to make the punishment even more humiliating?” 

Governess Carson took the cane, keeping her stern face and knew Jennifer had to ask for her punishment and that she had to be naked for her caning. She replied, sternly, “No worries as I will, of course, cane you really hard as you have requested, and please do undress, and stand with your hands on your head.”

Governess Carson kept her stern look as Jennifer unzipped her dress and pushed it to the floor, stepped out of it, folded it, and put it on a dining chair. She then watched Jennifer put her arms behind her back and unclip her bra, letting the straps slide down her arms, catch the bra, and put it on top of her dress. Finally, she pushed her knickers the rest of the way down to the floor, stepped out of them, and put them with her bra and dress. She stood up straight, and, as required, placed her hands on her head, fully aware of her nakedness in front of the ever so strict governess Carson, as well as all the other residents and watching carers.

Governess Carson glared at Jennifer as she stood naked, although enjoyed the sight of her large drooping breasts, podgy tummy, fleshy thighs, bat wings, grey hair that nicely sat on her shoulders, and her pretty but ageing face. After a few moments enjoying watching the discomfort on Jennifer’s face, she ordered, “Bend over the end of the table and stretch up as far as you can grasping both sides.”

Jennifer knew what to do as she had been caned before so many times, and, as she bent over the end of the table and stretched her arms as far as she could before clasping hold of the sides, she asked herself how she could have even thought to refuse to take the early bath? After all, she wasn’t some silly eighteen-year-old who thought she was in charge or even important? However, as she looked at the tabletop inches from her face and knew her bottom was nicely stretched taut for the caning she deserved, she had to admit that, quite obviously, she certainly acted like she was important and knew she was about to pay the price.

Governess Carson stayed stern-faced as she watched Jennifer lower herself down onto the table and grasp hold of the sides tightly leaving her bare bottom perfectly presented for the cane. As she looked at the fleshy bottom, she knew that she was so happy in her job and got a lot of satisfaction changing the attitudes of the residents in the care home. She had to admit as well that when these grannies earned a caning, she made sure that it hurt to try to teach them the best lesson she could. So, as she positioned herself so that the end of the cane would definitely land on Jennifer’s fat far bottom cheek, and not the air beyond, and rubbed the cane from side to side a few times, she told herself it was okay to actually enjoy giving the cane.

As she rubbed the cane a few more times to increase Jennifer’s dread of what was about to happen to her, governess Carson recalled practising when she was training by caning a cushion at home, and that caning a real bottom was far more satisfying knowing her focussed training made sure she was now maximising the pain for the naughty granny. That was emphasised as she pulled her arm back, focussed on Jennifer’s bottom cheeks, and whipped the cane back down watching it sink into Jennifer’s ample bottom cheeks causing them to cascade before spewing the cane back out. She half-smiled as she saw the red welt quickly appear and listened to Jennifer’s pained cry. Well, she knew that those cries would be more intense fairly soon, but that was for Jennifer to deal with, not her.

Jennifer tensed her bottom cheeks as she felt the cane rubbed from side to side across her bottom cheeks. It was such a horrid feeling as she knew the real pain was about to happen, but couldn’t get out of her mind how she could have acted obediently and not had to suffer any of this humiliation, embarrassment, and pain. She knew the first stroke was on its way as the rubbing stopped and she tensed her bottom even more tightly, but that didn’t prevent the horrible pain of the cane biting into her bottom and causing her to cry out and close her eyes tightly as she held onto the table to make sure she didn’t try to get up even involuntarily. The pain was awful for a few moments and then subsided and she breathed in and out sharply, all the time knowing she had eleven more strokes to come.

Jennifer cried out when the second stroke landed and the pain was worse than the first stroke and cried even louder with the third, even harder stroke. She clung onto the table, though, knowing that she would get more strokes if she got up before her caning was over. The fourth stroke had her throwing her head back with her eyes shut tightly as did the fifth stroke when she also hissed in and out through clenched teeth. The sixth stroke was even harder or seemed like it was, but at least she was halfway, she told herself.

Governess Carson looked down at the six red welts which nicely stood out against the blue bruising, and was certainly satisfied with the way the punishment had so far gone. She glanced at some of the carers who were watching, and saw their nods of approval, but deliberately avoided looking at any of the residents because they were there to learn a lesson.

Of course, governess Carson knew that in most care homes, much more respect was paid to the residents and they were given a far greater say. After all, they were the ages of their own grannies and so should have been respected. However, governess Carson, as well as the other disciplinarians who had purchased the care home, were also satisfying their dominant tendencies knowing that after giving such a public caning governess Carson would be going to her bedroom with two of the other carers and having the most glorious sex. She was always turned on by spanking and caning the grannies, and, as she was one of the proud owners of the home and therefore effectively the adult within the family network, and the grannies were effectively the ones who needed to follow her orders, it seemed natural that the teenage disciplinarians should get off with being sexually aroused by doing what they loved to do, even though the grannies clearly hated it. So, governess Carson focused again on Jennifer’s blue bruised and red welted bottom cheeks, rubbed the cane back and forth, pulled her arm back, and landed the seventh stroke. Once again Jennifer cried out before throwing her head backwards and shaking it from side to side and as governess Carson watched the seventh red welt develop, so she felt more fabulously erotic flutters flying around her vagina.

Jenifer still hated the cane and as the eighth stroke landed so she once again went through the cycle of shaking her head and hissing in and out through clenched teeth, knowing that nothing would help take away the increasingly intense pain. The ninth stroke was the same as was the tenth stroke, and her only solace was that she just had two more strokes to go. 

Governess Carson counted out the strokes and, knowing there were just two left, made sure that the eleventh stroke was the hardest so far and watched as Jennifer did her normal pained head shaking and hissing, but also raised one leg showing how much the caning was hurting. She then made sure that the twelfth stroke was the hardest of them all, and, as it landed, she watched the final red welt develop, and told herself that she was ready to go to her bedroom with two the carers and for them to give each other finger and tongue sex and the usual huge orgasms.

Once the caning was over, governess Carson savoured the sight of Jennifer‘s bottom for a while, and then ordered, “Get up, Jennifer. You will be missing dinner and going to bed early.” She then looked around the room and saw that Dale and Mary had been sitting with her. She glared at them and ordered “You two will take her to her room. You will also miss dinner as being culpable with her as you heard her refuse to go for her bath when playing cards and so carry some blame as well.”

Governess Carson deliberately picked on Dale and Mary as she had plans for them before the evening meal was finished, but used the standard rule of those on the same table as an offender had to miss the meal as well.

Dale and Mary both knew that that was going to happen as it was the normal way of intensifying a naughty resident’s punishment. So, Dale and Mary stood up and walked to the front of the dining room and to the caning table, and helped Jennifer stand up. They picked up her clothes but didn’t try to get her dressed and instead they held an arm each and gently led her out of the dining room. 

As they got to the lift and pressed the button, they heard the voices of governess Carson and two other carers who ignored them and climbed the stairs. They knew that the three of them would be going to governess Carson‘s bedroom and making out, as they often heard the loud orgasmic gasps coming from inside the bedroom. Still, they all respected governess Carson and didn’t think any worse of her that she got aroused by disciplining the residents.

The lift arrived, the three grannies got in and went to the second floor. They got out and Dale and Mary helped Jennifer along the corridor and into her bedroom. Jennifer was still crying as she gently lay on her tummy on the bed, and Dale and Mary pulled the covers up over her. They then closed the curtains and left the room, closing the door gently behind them, still hearing Jennifer’s sobs. 

Dale and Mary knew that they had to then go to their own bedrooms and go to bed and had to miss their supper. Both did that, but instead of going straight to bed, they sat at their dressing tables and ate the food that they had stolen from the shops earlier in the day. They laughed at the fact that although missing dinner, they were still able to eat something.

After finishing eating, they had to admit that they did feel turned on themselves by having watched Jennifer being spanked and caned. Dale knew that Jennifer hated being disciplined, but that she, on the other hand, got aroused by watching other residents being spanked and caned and being spanked and caned herself. She knew that Mary felt the same. So, as she eased her fingers inside her knickers and ran them up and down her already very wet pussy lips, she knew that Mary would be doing the same next door. She eased her fingers inside herself and flicked her taut clit, and it didn’t take very long to reach her own orgasm. She knew she had to keep the noise down because masturbating was also an offence which led to a discipline session with governess Carson, but she thought she had managed to be quiet enough.

Instead of going straight to bed, Dale knew that she was still aroused, and kept on running her fingers along her even wetter pussy lips and just as taut clit, and soon brought herself to a second orgasm. She still managed to muffle the sound and was happy that she was doing it in spite of the rules.

Happy that she had satisfied herself sexually, she then unzipped her dress, pushed it downwards, caught her knickers on the way and pushed down both to the floor and stepped out of them, scooped them up, hung the dress on a hanger and put her knickers in the black bag for washing. She then put her arms behind her back, unclipped her bra, let the straps slide down her arms, caught them, and put her bra also in the black washing bag. She was now ready to go to bed. 

Just then there was a knock on the door. She looked at the door and saw that it was being opened and realised it must be one of the carers. After all, she had locked the door, but the carers had the key cards that gave them immediate access without waiting to be let in. Moments later, governess Carson stood glaring at her and ordered, “I reviewed the film of your walk outside and saw that you stole some food. The camera in your room shows that you have just eaten that food, and masturbated twice. These are very serious offences and you will now be taken back downstairs to the dining room and be spanked and caned in front of the other residents.

Dale blanched at the authoritative tone of governess Carson but knew that what was said was absolutely correct, and realised that she had been caught out.

To be continued...
 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments