Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit to Mr. Ries's Office

"An employee gets a spanking"

16
6 Comments 6
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Just a quick short spanking scene story"

Mary visits Mr. Ries:

Just before you are getting ready to leave the conference and head back to your hotel room you check your E-mail and see a message saying your employer, Mr. Ries wants to see you.

You are among the last to leave the convention room and walk out with another group attending the same event. You are nervous as you walk back to the hotel. Mr. Ries had left earlier and did not seem to be in a good mood.

The night before you had went out with a group of employees and had too much to drink. You and some of the other woman had flashed some of the men attending at the next table by lifting your skirts up as you got up to leave.

You take the elevator up to the floor Mr. Ries’s room is on and walk down the hall counting the numbers as you go. You knock on the door and after a few seconds, Mr. Ries opens the door to let you in. He does not speak, but rather goes over to a hard backed chair in the middle of the room and sits down. You walk in and stand in front of him wide-eyed and waiting. Mr. Ries seems to be thinking as if he is trying to make a decision.

"Mary, I asked you in here to talk to you about your behavior here at this conference. I have told you and the rest of the staff on many occasions the importance of being professional at all times while you are representing my company. We ask our clients to trust us with their money and we can't do that if we don't come across as being stable and professional. It’s a matter of trust between them and us.

"I have spoken to you before about how important that trust is between us and our clients and between myself and the staff that works for me. I must have people I can depend on. I cannot be wasting my valuable time checking on my employee’s behavior like a school monitor. I expect each of you to act as adults.

"Last night I am afraid I saw something that has caused me to lose a lot of that trust in you Mary. As I was having dinner in the hotel lobby yesterday evening I saw you lifting your skirt and flashing your bottom to the other male employees at the table next to yours as you were getting up to leave. I am not going to ask you for an explanation or an excuse as I do not believe there is one. That type of behavior can never be tolerated here at this company. Am I making myself clear?"

You swallow and reply with a nervous, "Yes Mr. Ries."

"You are a very intelligent young woman who does excellent work while on the job, but I am afraid your personal behavior and maturity are lacking."

You feel as if you have stopped breathing. "Oh my God, he's going to fire me," she thought in a panic. My parents will die if I get fired from my first real job.

"Mary I am afraid I am going to have to dismiss you from employment here. I would like you to clean out your desk at the office as soon as we return from this conference. You are free to take whatever personal items you have at your desk with you. You will find a box in the closet down the hall."

Mary stood there numb for a few seconds. "Dear God, no. I can't lose this job. I can't be fired she thought.

"Mr. Ries, please, please don't fire me. I promise I will not do it again. I know it was wrong. I am sorry. It will never happen again. I promise I will do better here on the job" she pleaded.

"No Mary you..."

"Please Mr. Ries. I can't afford to lose my job. I have a car payment now and insurance to pay. for."

"You should have thought of that before you went around showing your bottom to your co-workers young lady" he replies sternly.

"I know Sir. I know I have behaved badly, but please don't fire me. Can't you do something else to punish me and still let me keep my job."

"Mary, I ..."

"Please Sir, I will accept any type of punishment you say just don't fire me," she begged with tears in her eyes.

Mr. Ries sat there and stared at her for a few moments and then took a deep breath.

"Very well Mary. I know how hard it is to find another job these days. You are a smart girl and you do very good work. Still, I am not going to let you get by with this type of behavior here at my firm. You mentioned you would accept punishment as a substitute for being fired. Come around here by my side," Mr. Ries says in a commanding voice.

Mary had brightened when she realized that perhaps she was not going to be fired. "Thank God she said to herself. That would have meant having to tell her parents.

She walked around and stood beside where Mr. Ries was sitting on a hard-backed wooden chair and looked down at him. He had backed his chair away from the bed and was looking up at her.

"Now Mary since your bottom got you into this mess your bottom can now get you out. I am going to give you a good spanking over my lap as punishment for your behavior."

At first, Mary was not sure she heard right. "What" she uttered.

"You head me young lady you can either accept a spanking across my lap or be fired. The choice is yours."

Mary stood there frozen. Her heart was flying. What was she going to do now? I have to have this job she said to herself. If I am fired for something like this I will never get another one.

"I am waiting, Mary," Mr. Ries said sternly.

She stepped forward and started to lean down when he reached up and took her by the arm and pulled her down across his lap. With a quick motion, he flipped her skirt up on her back leaving her bottom and panties up in the air across his knees.

"It's unfortunate a young woman your age should have to be treated like this Mary, but your behavior leaves me no choice. He shifted her weight on his lap to move her head further down toward the floor and lift her bottom higher in the air.

Mary’s hair and hands were touching the floor and she could spell the leather of Mr. Ries’s dress shoes. "Oh, my gosh, I am really going to get a spanking," she thought to herself.

This can't be happening.”

Mr. Ries looked down at the white lace panties stretched tight across Mary’s full bottom. He admired her shape for a few seconds before bringing his right hand up in the air. He brought it back down with a firm "Smack" as it landed across the center of her bottom. He brought his hand back up and came down again on her right bottom cheek with another "Smack" then proceeded to do the same to the left bottom cheek.

Mary felt the impact on her bottom as her employer brought his hand down. His hand stung her bottom where it landed.

SebastianaMichel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SebastianaMichel

Mr. Ries began spanking first one the other bottom cheek and then giving Mary’s bottom a swat across the middle. He was spanking her bottom slowly and deliberately. He was not hitting her very hard, but slowly he began spanking faster and a little harder.

Mary thought for a second after the spanking started that it would perhaps this would not be so bad. Her bottom was stinging, but she felt she could handle it.

Mr. Ries’s hand now began coming down harder and he would rest his hand for a second on her bottom before lifting again.

Mary realized that the spanking was now starting to burn as she found herself wanting to squirm on his lap.

The spanking now became faster and even harder. Her bottom cheeks were starting to shine red through her panties.

"This is starting to hurt," Mary said to herself. "How long is he going to spank me?"

"You should know better than to go around acting like some sixteen-year-old school girl flirting with some guys on the bus Mary. You came to me several months ago asking for a job and claiming to be a mature enough to handle it. You have sorely disappointed me.

Mary felt the spanking stop. "Good, maybe he's done," she thought to herself. Then she felt his fingers sliding inside the elastic of her panties.

"Oh no, Mr. Ries."

"Yes Mary, I am sorely disappointed in you and when I am done you are going to be sore as well." Reaching inside the tops of her panties Mr. Ries slowly pulled them down over her upturned bottom cheeks and down to her knees.

Mary started to rise, but felt a firm hand in the middle of her back push her back down.

"Stay still young lady if you still want to keep your job. You didn't seem to mind showing your bottom earlier today so don't start acting shy now." Raising his hand up in the air he brought it down with a loud smack on her right bottom cheek. He could see where her bottom was already pink from the early licks she had received. He felt her twitch on his lap as he brought up his hand and again brought it down on her left bottom cheek.

Her bottom was now definitely starting to burn. She squeezed her hands together as his hand came down again on her bottom flattening both cheeks. She could feel her face flushing and knew she was starting to turn as red in the face as she must surely be in the bottom now.

Mr. Ries followed the same pattern as before. He began spanking slowly and lighter and then gradually picked up speed and spanked harder. The spanking went on for about four minutes. Her bottom was now bright red.

"Mr. Ries, please, that's enough. I've learned my lesson," Mary implored.

As a response, Mr. Ries spanked her bottom harder and faster. Her bottom cheeks were now bouncing after each swat and as he spanked faster both cheeks were in a constant motion of bouncing up and down.

Despite her best efforts, Mary found herself starting to move about on Mr. Ries's lap. She tried to hold still, but her body began squirming as if trying to get away from that raining spank after spank on her bare bottom.

Mr. Ries held Mary more firmly with his left arm as she began moving about. "Stay still young lady. You are not going anywhere until I am done with you," he said sternly.

She was now frantic over his lap. "My God he's burning me up, she thought to herself as she gripped the legs of the chair to hold on.”

He was starting to admire his work on Mary’s bottom. He had settled down into a steady spanking rhythm that kept her bottom shaking and her body squirming. He could hear her starting to moan and gasp as his hand came down again and again.

Stopping, he began to run his fingertips along the small of her back along her spine and down her bottom. He lightly ran his fingers along the backs of her upper thighs and down the backs of her calf muscles and back up again.

She suddenly gasped as he placed his hand between her thighs. “I see you are wet Mary.”

Mary wanted to bury her head in shame at the thought of how exposed she was and how her body was betraying her. She was wet indeed.

Mr. Ries began to rub her pubic mound and slowly spread her lips apart. He slid his fingers inside her and began masturbating her. After a minute he began to spank her again.

"He's killing me. I can't stand this, she thought to herself, but still the hand came down. She moved about, but there was nowhere to go to get away from that hand. She began to start to feel like crying and a sob escaped her lips. Her bottom cheeks were now bouncing under Mr. Ries’s hand.

Mr. Ries could see her bottom was now a deep red and hot under his hand. He stopped again and ran his back between her legs. She was foaming wet now and as he masturbated her she began to wiggle her body and shake her head from side to side. She fought to retain control, but finally, she gasped as she reached climax. She tried to rise up, but she was firmly head down by Mr. Ries’s left arm. She arched her back and finally climaxed hard over his lap. After a couple of minutes past, he pulled his now wet hand out from between her legs. He heard what he thought might be a cry every now and then. The sound of his hand slapping her bare bottom still seemed to echo in the room. Finally, the room grew quiet.

Mr. Ries rested his hand on Mary’s bare bottom. It felt as hot as it looked under his gaze. She lay there limp across his lap for several seconds as if afraid to move.

"You can get up now Mary," he said in an even voice. She slowly lifted herself off his lap and stood up. Her hair was hanging down across her face where it had hung down. Her face was indeed as red as her bottom and there were drops of either tears or sweat on her face. She seemed embarrassed to speak or to move.

He slowly backed his chair up and stood up and looked down at her face. “I hope you have learned a lesson from this Mary. He took her by the arm and moved her to the wall and told her to put her nose to the wall while holding her skirt up so her red bottom was showing. Mary stood there in shock. She could not believe what had just happened.

Mr. Ries picked up a newspaper off the bed and returned to his chair and sat down.

“Of course, this is just the first part of your punishment.”

 

Published 
Written by NCspanker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments