Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught With No Pants On In A Neighbor's Yard

"A teenage experience that led to my story about my first adult Craigslist spanking."

26
9 Comments 9
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story."

In 1964 I was living in a small town in Illinois. My parents were in Florida for a few weeks setting up a business and finding a house so we could move.  I was two months from finishing the eleventh grade. Being seventeen, they felt comfortable leaving me alone because my grandparents lived nearby if I needed anything.

It was during this time of freedom that I came up with the brilliant idea that it would be fun to walk around the neighborhood after dark wearing only a T-shirt and sneakers,  I was walking down a gravel road that bordered on woods behind the houses in our neighborhood. I heard the sound of a car and saw its headlights turning onto the road behind me.  I dropped face down behind some bushes on the side of the road facing away from the car, waiting for it to drive past,   

Then two very scary things happened  It stopped about ten feet behind me.  That's when I heard a man walking up to the car and the two men started talking about their pending fishing trip.   I could see that the headlights were shining through the bushes.  I didn't know if I was visible, but they were so close I didn't dare move a muscle.  My panic level was off the scale.  I was involuntarily shaking in fear and I felt an adrenaline surge.  That's when I experienced an explosive and mind-shattering orgasm.  My whole body was shuddering and I could barely contain myself for crying out. 

My ordeal wasn't over.  They were still there talking.  I was still shaking in fear while my cock continued to pulsate pumping out the last bit of semen onto the ground beneath me.  There I was, still in peril of being caught, lying in a puddle of warm cum still feeling the effects of the orgasm.  Finally, their conversation ended and the car drove off.  I remained there for several minutes trying to process what had transpired.  I also knew I wanted to experience that feeling and excitement again and again.  

I went out again the next night.  I saw a house with a porch light on in the backyard.  No one had fences and being a sprinter on the track team I knew I could easily escape if someone saw me and came out.   I would then lie face down on the grass in the area illuminated by the porch light.  I would face away from the house so I would not know whether or not anyone in the house was looking out into the backyard. 

Back then no one had a/c, so windows were open and I could often hear people talking.  While doing so, I would immediately start experiencing strong feelings of fear and anxiety.  The risk of being seen and being caught was exciting.  I knew full well the longer I remained there the greater risk of discovery.

Usually, within three or four minutes, the tension became so intense that I would spontaneously ejaculate.  I forced myself to remain in position until my orgasm was completed and then would make a quick exit from the yard.  After a period of escalating exposure play, I found that my spontaneous ejaculations were becoming more intense.  It was addictive and I began taking greater risks which caused me to feel even more fear.

Eventually, my luck ran out.  I was face down in a backyard really getting into my fear play, when someone grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet.  The adrenaline rush felt the first time was nothing compared to this time.  I felt like I was going to pass out but then was hit with the full flight response but I could not escape the iron grip on my arm.  

I got caught by Mr. Harris, a neighbor who knew who I was.  He yelled at me, "What the fuck are doing?"  When I struggled to get away, he gave me a couple of hard slaps on my bare butt and pulled me into his house.

I was terrified.  There I was in his kitchen and he was still holding my arm, my butt was stinging from the slaps and my cock was still hard.  He said, "I want to know what you were doing."   

All I could say was, "I don't know."   

He said, "Bullshit, do you think I'm stupid? I know what you were doing but I want to hear it from you. Start talking."   Seeing no other option I told him the truth.

He said,  "That's pretty fucked up, I think I need to call the police."   

I was terrified at this prospect and tearfully pleaded with him not to do this.   All I could think about was how horrible it would be to be taken to the police station with no pants on and the total humiliation for my grandparents to be called to pick me up when I was naked below the waist.

He eventually relented saying that if  I agreed, he would give me a break and personally administer punishment for my totally inappropriate behavior.  He told me I was going to get the worse spanking of my life.  Then I said something I came to regret.  I told him my parents didn't spank me.  He said, "Well then you are long overdue, and I'm going to make up for their mistake.'  Mr. Harris then added, "Here's the deal. You will not fight me and will cooperate fully with your punishment.  If you resist I'll stop and call the cops. It's your choice."  I accepted his terms.  

I didn't realize until much later that his offer to not call the police was likely based not on compassion for my plight but motivated much more by the two slaps that he administered to my bare butt in his backyard.   Later in life, I realized when Mr. Harris was presented with the unique opportunity of catching a teenage boy in his yard with no pants on he wanted to spank me.  This was likely an opportunity too good to pass up.

Secretly, I found the prospect exciting.  A few months earlier, in gym class, I noticed that my best friend, who was the same age, had a seriously bruised butt.  I asked him what happened and he told me he had got caught shoplifting and when he got home his father made him take off his pants and paddled his bare butt while his mother watched.  I found this fascinating and sexually arousing.  I started having fantasies about going through the same experience. I asked Mr. Harris if anyone else was in the house.  He told me he was divorced and lived alone.

At seventeen,  I was five-feet-six-inches and weighed all of one-hundred-and-ten-pounds. In contrast,  Mr. Harris was probably in his forties and was a muscular guy who towered over me and outweighed me by a hundred pounds or more.  He then took me down to his basement where he had a woodworking shop.  To my dismay, I scanned the room and saw stacks of boards, any of which could be employed as a paddle.

Stefany_Jara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Jara

Mr. Harris sat down on a wooden bench and had me stand in front of him.  He pulled me forward making me straddle his left knee and pulled me over and situated me in such a way that my head and shoulders were facing behind him.  Then with his other leg, he positioned me so that my legs were spread wide apart with my genitals fully exposed.  

He then proceeded to launch into a lengthy lecture about how inappropriate my behavior was and all the time while doing this he was rubbing my butt with his hand.  This caused my recently developed spanking fantasies to emerge full-blown, punctuated by an erection.  

My state of arousal did not go unnoticed by Mr. Harris who remarked, "It seems like you like the idea of being spanked."  I said I didn't and he said, "Your mouth says no but your little dick says yes."  He said spankings should never be hurried and he started to spank my young, previously unspanked, bare butt.  He was a man who spent his entire life working with his hands which were as hard as the wood that he worked with.

While I was in this humiliating position reality set in.  My spanking fantasies were fun but being spanked hurt like hell.  My butt was stinging and burning but at the same time, I was feeling an intense level of sexual arousal, not unlike what I experienced when engaging my fear play.

Mr. Harris stopped spanking for a while and resumed rubbing my butt.  He said, "We're getting some nice color and heat on that little butt."  He then reached down and put his hand on the head of my cock and that's when I realized there was a prodigious amount of pre-cum dripping out of me.  He put his hand back on my butt and spread my cheeks apart and rubbed my own pre-cum on my anus then slowly working his finger into me.  I was shocked and my body stiffened and shuddered at his touch.  An involuntary moan came out of my mouth.

Mr. Harris then withdrew his finger and resumed his lecture and the spanking.  This time he told me and because I was seventeen and what I had been doing was illegal, I would be treated as an adult and be sent to jail.  He said, "Being a nice-looking, petite young man, jail is not a place you want to be."  He then asked me, "Do you know what I'm talking about ?"  Having heard stories about what can happen to guys in prison I knew what he was talking about.  However, at that moment I did not grasp the full significance of his warning.

The spanking went on and on which soon reduced me to crying.  Given the slow and methodical pace coupled with my stinging, burning butt it was more than I could handle.  I lost total control and. I begged him to stop. 

Much to my relief he stopped and told me to stand up.  I did and immediately grabbed my butt and started rubbing it because hurt so bad.  I noticed that I was still sporting an erection.  Mr. Harris reached out and took my cock in his hand and said, "I knew you like getting spanked," to which I had no reply.  He then put his hand on my arm and said, "Okay, it's paddle time."  I felt my heart drop when he said those words, and when I started to plead with him he reminded me of our deal and the consequences of resistance.

He led me over to his workbench and made me bend over it while he searched through his supply of boards to find a suitable implement.  He came back with one and told me that it was fairly lightweight so it wouldn't cause serious bruises.  That wasn't much consolation to me.  He told me I would be getting six swats and he expected me to cooperate fully.

Mr. Harris rubbed the board against my butt and then took it away.  Then without warning a swat landed on my butt that sounded like a gunshot.  I let out a scream, kicked my legs and thrashed around while he held me down with his hand on the small of my back.  I was immediately reduced to tears.  When I'd settled down a bit a second swat landed which seemed even more intense than the first.  

This evoked an even more strident scream on my part and more thrashing about.  He then administered three rapid-fire swats which left me near hysteria.  He then said, "Get ready for the last one."  The words were hardly out of his mouth and final swat landed, low on the tender sit spot.  The pain of these six swats was indescribable.

Mr. Harris told me to stay right where I was and went into a bathroom that was in the basement.  He emerged a minute later and set a jar of Vaseline on the workbench.  It didn't take a genius to figure out what was next.  Mr. Harris lubed up his fingers inserted one up my butt working it in and out.  Then he inserted a second finger, followed by a third.  By this time I'd stopped crying and started moaning, the sensation was so intense.  

He said to me, "I'm giving serious consideration to fucking your cute little red butt, but I'm not going to do that."  He added, "While you're going through the indignity of being fingered I want you to think about what could happen if you keep running around with no pants on."  He said, "I want you to think about being bent over a jail bunk with some big hairy guy with his dick up your butt. while another guy has his dick in your mouth.  You think you would like that?"

He then reached around with his left hand and began masturbating me while still fingering me.  No longer able to control myself, I screamed out as I ejaculated an incredible load into his hand.  He then rubbed my semen all over my badly battered butt and said, "Okay, go home now and think about what happened here."  I left his house without another word being said.

On my way home, I was thankful he did not call the police.  I also came to the realization that as painful as the spanking was it turned me on. I had liked being spanked by Mr. Harris and I also found myself wishing that Mr. Harris would've fucked me.  As far as my fear play, I did not stop, but altered what I was doing.  But that's another true story that will be forthcoming.

Published 
Written by SpankRandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments